Click column header to sort
Sailor 2025 is a program focused on three core pillars – Personnel System Modernization; Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL); and Career Readiness. The second pillar, Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) deals primarily with doing away with the old way of brick and mortar schoolhouses, or industrial age training, and replacing the curriculum with career-long learning continuums where training is delivered by modern methods to enable faster learning, better knowledge retention, and delivery at the right time and in the right way for our Sailors. This job opportunity’s objective is the creation and delivery of products in support of the Sailor 2025 (S2025) Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) Content Conversion Wave 1 effort.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will play a critical role in this effort. The duties will include:
- Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational and training data.
- Assists with the testing and development of new curriculum or updates to existing curriculum to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will be responsible for developing technically accurate training materials and ensuring the technical accuracy of materials developed by other team members. The SME will work as part of a team to perform all assigned tasks, using subject matter expertise to identify and communicate interrelationships of content and training courses; make recommendations to enhance the curriculum; point out elements in the content that may be overly difficult, overly-simplified, or confusing to the intended audience; determine length of time needed to teach content; identify valid references; interpret technical references for other developers; and develop test items and practical activities that accurately assess student performance. The SME may also be tasked with leading a project team in developing training materials, interfacing with customers, managing the project team, developing a work breakdown schedule and ensuring that all deadlines are met; scheduling and facilitating meetings, and writing and submitting meeting minutes and other project documentation.
Provide technical support for specified engineering/technical evaluations, perform equipment functional checks, perform troubleshooting/test/analysis and equipment repair to correct MK 45 5-Inch Gun System, operation, maintenance and connectivity faults.
Provide on board Maintenance Training (OBMT) to Ship's Force technicians in the operation, repair, and maintenance of MK 45 Gun System.
Provide support during shipboard Combat Systems tasks including TSRA, INSURV and Tech Assist events.
Assist Ship's Force technicians and government personnel at assigned locations to analyze and resolve malfunctions detected during equipment operation and test.
Analyze equipment review and inspection data to determine source of fault, and recommend repair, replacement or other corrective action.
Suggest equipment engineering changes toward improving quality and reliability and to facilitate installation, maintenance and repair.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve moderately complex problems.
- Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
- Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
- Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
- May provide operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Responsible for designing and implementing software systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Has deep understanding of web and software applications. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Must have front end development experience
- Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions
- Deliver value at frequent intervals by creating usable, tested software that meets the business needs of our customer
- Utilize third-party software development kits and API's to rapidly develop basic application solutions.
- Adapt off-the-shelf solutions to meet government customer needs and requirements.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project. Supervises at least 15 employees.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) position is responsible for managing and maintaining high availability and uptime in addition to requirements capture activities for a Federal agency's IT systems and services. The ITEMS DCS SDM Department is comprised of a team of SDMs whose primary responsibility is to serve as the "day-to-day" face of ITEMS DCS O&S to a wide variety of customer activities and the PMO; assuring a seamless service offering from ITEMS DCS O&S in accordance with our contracts. Service Delivery Managers are essentially project managers and are assigned approximately 30 activities/projects with full responsibility for ensuring their projects are running satisfactorily. This individual will interface with all the engineering and operations service lanes and task multiple groups/people daily.
Job Responsibilities Overview
Service Delivery ensures the effective and efficient use of IT, enabling an activity to achieve its goals. SDM’s coordinate/communicate daily with their assigned activities to ensure the effective evaluation, selection, prioritization, and funding of key IT components in order to provide excellent service delivery. Part of this focus area includes providing capacity reports to each Program of Record (PoR) which provides a full understanding of the customer’s IT footprint and the amount of resources that they consume. This provides the customer the tools to focus on shrinking or growing their resources to align with their mission. SDM’s leverage Tableau visualizations and SharePoint to keep this information organized in the form of an Activity Wiki Page which allows anyone the opportunity to fully understand the makeup of each supported activity.
SDM’s engage their supported activities on a monthly basis by using customer satisfaction surveys which ask a series of questions that focus on a myriad of IT support focused questions. The role of the SDM is to evaluate the customer provided responses and assess where improvements/enhancements can be implemented to ensure that the customer’s mission is supported and services are aligned with the Catalog of Services (CoS). Customers are asked to score each question on a 1-5 Scale, one (1) being the lowest score and five (5) being the highest. Monthly metrics are provided to the GPMO to help them fully understand the customer’s satisfaction with our overall IT support.
SDM’s facilitate numerous technical exchange meetings (TEM’s) in support of the customer. The focus of these meeting include incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering, verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming routine maintenance and authorized outages.
ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter Mitigation Support Specialist that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer responsible for the following: Compiling of information from databases with intent to prepare combined datasets for data processing. Provide aggregate reports among other products with source information that may originate from public records and criminal databases. If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Use the Navy Supply ordering system to to research and order NSN/Part Numbers to meet specific to program requirements. Track, receive, and issue ordered parts within the inventory. Research and contact vendors for quotes as needed.
Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and then notifying supervisor at established reorder points or preparing purchase orders.
- Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned.
- Maintains related documentation.
- Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Provide program and logistic support for MK 32 SVTTs and associated equipment/subsystems for both ship and land based site installations.
Conduct technical assessments and inspections, provide engineering technical services, and program/logistics support for MK-32 SVTTs and associated equipment/subsystems both ship and land based site installations.
Required skills/experience: Experience creating user interfaces and integrating project components; experience creating systems that process large amounts of data with the capability to display relevant information to users; experience creating and enhancing text analysis systems that leverage COTS capabilities and machine learning algorithms; experience designing, developing and testing application capabilities; experience building and implementing applications to process large amounts of unstructured data, with the goal of providing predictive insights
• Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications
• Design and develop database management systems, data manipulation techniques and data visualization techniques
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure design outcomes and consequences
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
• Conduct trial runs of program and software applications to make sure they produce the desired results, and that the instructions for running those programs are correct
• Create documentation of application development activities and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the code to help others understand relevant functions, processes and procedures
• Help write or contribute to instructional manuals to guide end users
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow charts and diagrams to take advantage of computer capabilities and symbolic logic
• Design, develop and maintain applications within the cloud environment
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
Senior Maintenance and Material Management tasks in support of the Strategic Operations and Plans (SOaP) GCSS-Army Team
- Assist and support units during conversion to Global Combat Support System - Army (GCSS-Army) Wave 2 by providing technical support and oversight vital to the successful deployment of GCSS-Army Wave 2. Provide material management support during the integration of GCSS-Army in CENTCOM Theater. Have continuous visibility and knowledge of all units entering and exiting the AOR and provide reports as required on all aspects of GCSS-Army Wave 2 implementation during the fielding process.
- Provide training, oversight, and technical support for incoming and outgoing units within the CENTCOM AOR on GCSS-Army.
- Participate in organization change management and planning meetings, monitor and report the status of unit pre-conversion data cleansing efforts, ensure the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) property book and all versions of Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) and unit supply records match the information on the property book.
- Contractor is also responsible but not limited to tracking the status and providing assistance of the SAMS-E data validation against Property Book and MTOE, MMDF and table B2 configuration validation, the removal of erroneous equipment, assisting operators with input of missing equipment, correct corrupted work orders / part DOC / faults, repair service data, run adhoc reports to validate missing critical data input, merge predefined tasks and projected man-hours IAW MAC table to accommodate on- hand assigned equipment, merge and separate UICs as required, check list of items to be validated and corrected by the user and provide a final analysis of errors found and repaired along with unit responsible corrections.
- Provide continuous visibility and material management on all aspects of GCSS-A following the Wave 2 conversion, implementation and fielding process.
- Provide a daily CENTCOM Materiel Readiness report for the theater and weekly equipment readiness charts for the Commander’s top 20 and any other requested equipment/fleet within the CENTCOM AOR, using Business Intelligence reports available within GCSS-Army.
- Establish contact with Field Service Representatives, Logistics Assistance Representatives, and The Defense Logistics Agency to gather information on issues influencing readiness.
- Attend, on a weekly basis, all meetings requiring a Material Readiness representative. The primary purpose for these meetings is to discuss or present equipment readiness or maintenance status, but may include GCSS-A sustainment topics or reoccurring logistics updates to the chain of command.
- Provide oversight of maintenance issues impacting force readiness. Determine requirements and maintenance capabilities for supported units of the command, conduct theater maintenance trend analysis, and identify equipment maintenance issues. Coordinate resolution with the appropriate elements.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.