Click column header to sort
Sr Configuration Analyst
RAF Molesworth UK
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Configuration Manager – please continue to read below!
- Responsible for applying the change management process
- Assuring all change requests (RFC) for completeness and quality
- Logs RFCs into the change management database, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data
- Validates that impact assessments for proposed changes have been completed
- Assign changes to the appropriate support groups/technicians/implementers for design, build and test
- Acts as secretary to meetings that review changes, such as Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Maintain a strong relationship with service providers and technical teams to ensure that RFCs are handled effectively
- Confirm that changes have been successfully implemented
- Progresses status of changes with service teams to ensure that data is current
- Update/create Configuration Items (CI's) within Configuration Management Database (CMDB) following the implementation of a change
- Monitor and track risks, managing the provision of countermeasures where possible and where necessary, escalate to the Transition Manager to provide appropriate control measures
- Ensure software licenses are managed and tracked to ensure any license compliance issues are known, understood and communicated
- Acts as a routine point of contact on change and configuration matters between the organization and service providers
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long standing growing programs! GDIT Program! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Sr. Systems Admin– please continue to read below!
- Proficient in Linux\Unix OS
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance support for current and emerging technology IT systems
- Participate in special projects as required
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
Tasks in direct support of the government include, but are not limited providing or assisting the team provide the following services:
Help Desk– Provide customer interface by supporting requirements, such as, network accounts, web browsing (i.e. Internet Explorer), e-mail (i.e. Outlook), word processing (i.e. Word), spreadsheets (i.e. Excel), databases (i.e. Access), presentation (i.e. PowerPoint), photo editor, desktop publishing, scanning, writing to appropriate media, telephone voice mail and services, equipment issues, etc. Provide multi-media coordination and assistance supporting the setup of conferences, meetings, and Video Teleconference (VTC) operations.
Problem Resolution– Provide IT support to resolve and document problems, using appropriate ticketing systems. Escalate problems to the appropriate organization or process, when required. Utilize the current customer provided priority matrix as an order to responding to service requests (e.g. trouble tickets).
Core HW and SW– Support for common, standard user workstations, and associated software (standard/common configuration/build) deployed throughout the organization. Review, maintain, and correct any configurations that do not comply with Air
Force and organizational policies. Serve as a single source for Standard Desktop Configuration (SDC) images. Control usage and install SDC on all appropriate workstations.
Build equipment in accordance with latest SDC images and provide equipment install at user desktop.
Ensure Equipment Custodian Officer (ECO) or Unit Software License Manager (USLM) approves all hardware and software prior to use.
Handheld Wireless Devices– Support wireless devices (e.g. smart phones, cellular air cards, etc.) users. To include service setup, maintenance, and end user support.
Specialized Network Support– Support special network user devices and other mission systems and applications deployed within an unclassified/classified environment or network.
Remote Desktop Management– Support capabilities allowing assumption of control of an end user device for problem analysis and resolution.
Moves, Add’s and Changes (MAC) requests– Provide specialized support for increasing, decreasing, deleting, and adding, location adjustment of services for devices and applications, and port security requirements.
Email and Chat Services– Design, install, operate, maintain, and support messaging and, collaboration, including Government Personal Electronic Devices/Tablets/Mobile Devices/etc., voice and data plans, supporting servers, end-user mobile, anti-spam, and pop-up solutions.
Help Desk Intranet site– Maintain SharePoint helpdesk intranet site, which contains information on standards, security policies, technology ordering and technical tips and hints.
Help Desk Performance– Measure and provide weekly help desk performance reports to Task Lead, Service Desk Lead, or COR. Provide recommendations to make the help desk more efficient.
Network Health– Provide troubleshooting and resolution expertise to determine network component and configuration issues/failures.
Technical Assistance– Provide technical assistance to support organizational program initiatives. Coordinate solutions with team leads, supervisors, appropriate managers, specialists and/or Contractor technicians.
Customer Training– Provide formal, informal, and On-the-Job Training, related to help desk applications, to customers and Military/Government internal staff, as required.
Compliance– Ensure all systems comply with IAVA, IAVB, and TCNO direction. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing, applying, testing, implementing patches, changes in settings, and updating reporting databases.
Utilize existing problem prevention and workload reduction techniques. Recommend enhancements to existing techniques and new techniques to Government staff.
Attend weekly meetings to update Government leadership on status, issues, and resolutions as required.
STIG Compliance- Maintain software and hardware in accordance with applicable Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) guidance.
Desktop Support Technician
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Desktop Support/Client Support Admin – please continue to read below!
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware
- Responsible for monitoring, opening, assigning, updating and closing tickets on up to 4 separate ticketing systems
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques
- Replace workstations with like systems and reload all applicable user applications
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware)
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support and coordinates with other duty sections such as hardware technicians and software administrators when additional Level II2 or Level III3 support is required
- Provides technical support and training to end-users
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions.
We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer that is able to work independently.
As a System Engineer supporting USBICES you will be responsible for Testing, implementing, deploying, maintaining and reviewing the infrastructure hardware and software that are required to effectively manage the computer network defense (CND) service provider network resources. Monitors network to actively remediate unauthorized activities with in the CND infrastructure environment
This position will be working with in our CND infrastructure environment providing but not limited to; System Administration to our Linux Red Hat & Windows Environment, VmWare Environment, SPLUNK, and security related activities to secure and harden the CND systems. Assist Engineering with new solutions through research and collaboration with other team members and determines appropriate course of action for new initiatives.
Implements new technology levels and projects as required.
GDIT is hiring a a Clinical Research Nurse to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at Womack Army Medical Center in Ft. Bragg, NC. As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI. Fort Bragg’s Defense Veterans Brain Injury Center site supports the national DVBIC mission by providing education, clinical care and research services for TBI to our region’s active, Reserve, Guard and community populations.
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
The Clinical Research Nurse will perform clinical research and ensures compliance of specified clinical research protocols for the DVBIC. S/he will participate in all aspects of a research study with interactions with patients and their families.
- Performs clinical research.
- Ensures compliance of specified clinical research protocols.
- Educates the patients and their families on the research protocol and any other vital information about participation in the research study.
- Interviews patients for potential participation in clinical research study; validate eligibility and patient commitment; obtain medical records from appropriate sources to support screening and research efforts.
- Schedules patients for appointments and visits.
- Collects data appropriate to the research protocols.
- Maintains understanding of all protocols, case report forms and study binders.
- Reviews compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assists in writing/editing, organization and management of protocols
- May support protocols at Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) at medical facilities.
- Assist in implementation of the study once approvals have been established.
- Identifies issues with research design or analysis methodology once protocol implementation has started and monitors for trends in patient response to treatment.
- Assures data entry is performed and data is maintained at a high level of accuracy within the database.
- Assist in the development of reports and presents clinical results at local and national meetings.
- May assist in the preparation of research articles for publication in scientific journals.
- Promotes and maintains communication within the department, and with other disciplines encouraging a collegial environment.
- Assists staff in audit preparation. Program audits will be at the discretion of the Program Director and do not require advance notice.
- Adheres to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy, exhibiting a high degree of personal professional conduct.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
1. Prepares and reviews purchase orders for accuracy and completeness.
2. Enters purchase orders into the automated system.
3. Serves as a liaison between employees or customer personnel and vendors in order to answer questions and resolve problems.
4. Maintains files and records of materials, prices, inventories, and deliveries.
5. Reviews invoices from suppliers for conformance to purchase orders.
6. Assists higher-level purchasing staff as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is hiring a Learning Management System Specialist / Instructional Designer to support IT virtual events the Continuing Education Program Office for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) located in Silver Spring, MD. The Continuing Education Program Office leads a standardized, high value education and training across the Military Health System (MHS).
Learn More About the DHA Continuing Education Program's Office MissionHERE
The LMS/ Instructional Designer will analyze, plan, coordinate, manage, and execute all virtual event programs & initiatives.
- Evaluate current strategy, identify weaknesses, and recommend improved methodologies
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting virtual events using subject matter expertise in this functional area.
- Select, recommend, and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
- Create and maintain a virtual events schedule.
- Organize registration and follow up for each virtual event.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of virtual events and implement improvements as required.
- Measure the success of each virtual event and report the results to client/leadership.
- Provide training to presenters and moderators, and organize the preconference planning call.
- Post virtual event surveys, polls, and other interactive webinar applications.
- Record virtual events, and edit audio and video for on-demand sessions.
- Produce and render high quality videos from recordings of virtual events.
- Follow up execution for both virtual event registrants and attendees and ensure that immediate customer service inquiries are promptly and accurately addressed.
- Collaborate with our continuing education (CE) provider to embed proper iFrame for enduring and on-demand sessions.
- Manage and maintain collaborative YouTube channel that feeds videos to iFrame for CE provider and other agencies utilizing virtual event recordings.
- Consult with customer and team members to design, build, and manage educational event platforms.
- Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Assists Project Manager in developing in-house Learning Management System (LMS) program. Launch, oversee, trouble shoot, and analyze/recommend process improvement for the new LMS. Establishes and defines LMS program requirements.
- Monitors progress of virtual events and makes recommendations on enhancements to improve the end user experience and ultimately user participation.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Serves as a lead webinar technologist.
- Manages equipment inventory and makes recommendations on necessary upgrades.
- Develops and updates technology related SOPs for executing live and virtual events.
- Conducts speaker trainings on using technology platform.
- Ability to troubleshoot, optimize, and customize existing products.
- Formats PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Leads the testing of solutions prior to launching to ensure desired results are obtained.
- Designs layouts, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs, and report covers.
- Provides graphic support for PowerPoint presentations as necessary for internal communication, training, and marketing.
- Handles copyright, reprint, and permission processes for images.
- Local travel required.
GDIT is seeking an Expert Functional Analyst. The Technical Requirements Analyst is responsible for soliciting the business requirements and translating those into functional and technical requirements while using industry-wide best practices.
The Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD) system provides a mechanism for exchanging medical documentation (and responses) between the Medicare Provider community and the Medicare Review Contractor (RC) community. The purpose is to enable the electronic transmission of information between Health Information Handlers (HIHs) who represent Providers and the Medicare RCs, replacing paper documents where possible. In the past, medical documentation providers had only two options for delivering the medical documentation requested by sending it by letter or fax. The esMD system gives providers the option of sending medical documentation electronically to a requesting RC, instead of sending the documentation by letter or fax. The ongoing implementation secures the transmitted documentation, making the process more seamless and easier for the end-user.
- Day to day activities include requirements elicitation and capture, drafting of functional and technical requirements documentation and artifacts, creation of use cases (user stories), decomposition of work into product backlog items, translating and simplifying requirements (grooming), participating in requirements sessions with internal/external stakeholders and team members.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Develop, maintain, and perform processes to continuously monitor and data quality and integrity.
- Create and maintain workflows and approval processes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the required artifacts (functional requirements, business requirements document, Requirements Traceability Matrix, use cases.)
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Under the direction of the BA Manager, work directly with the technical teams, business units, and support teams.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Apply knowledge of the system to offer stakeholders recommendations and present alternative solutions for implementing CRs.
- Write high quality functional requirements and apply expert level knowledge of healthcare programs to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Apply knowledge of system functionality to analyze and synthesize requirements and other information submitted by stakeholders.
- Participate in long term esMD strategy planning by supporting PCG Roadmap analysis and planning of future CR deployments.
- Assist in analyzing CRs in future upcoming releases.
- Assist BAM and TAM in CR Roadmap analysis and planning of future deployments.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of systems, X12 EDI healthcare transactions, HIPAA 5010 and 6020 transaction standards, TR3 guidelines and business to the development of technical design for large complex processes and projects.
- Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations, and upgrades.
- Monitor the EDI workflow to prevent any errors, in collaboration with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, business owners, and CMS business team.
- Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI processes.
- Analyze EDI processes, make recommendations for business and/or systems process improvements.
- Maintain up to date documentation on each EDI customer contacts, specific rules for order exceptions, etc.
- Develops and maintains “cross walk” and validation rules for file exchanges.
- Participate in the development and delivery of software applications training programs and individual classes.
- Support the Business Analysis Manager (BAM) in facilitating technical communication between internal and external organizational units.
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Proposal Manager in Falls Church, VA to join our team. In this role you will manage enterprise, complex, multi-billion dollar proposals and other large proposals including technical, cost, and other proposal volumes for Defense and Other Federal customers by developing and ensuring the timely submission of high quality, RFP-compliant and compelling proposals that can win in collaboration with large capture and proposal teams.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of complex, voluminous proposals for Enterprise, multi-billion dollar and other large opportunities in collaboration with the Capture Manager and a team of experts in diverse areas.
- Interact effectively, both verbally and in writing, with senior leadership and staff including the capture manager, program/project manager, account manager, and others throughout the development of the proposal, both Pre-RFP and Post RFP.
- Develop a proposal strategy that results in a high quality, compliant and compelling proposal that will score high have the optimal win probability.
- Manage and be accountable for compliance and the timely submission of the proposal by managing and controlling all proposal activities against the proposal schedule and the RFP’s requirements within GDIT’s complex business environment.
- Lead the development of storyboards, proposal mock-ups and iterations of the proposal (across all proposal volumes including the cost volume) through a final version for submission to the Government.
- Develop and conduct, structured and organized proposal kick-off meetings that establishes the plan to develop the proposal and the responsibilities and expectations of all proposal authors/writers and contributors.
- Conduct proposal color reviews and/or collaborate with the assigned color review lead or chair in the conduct of color reviews that effectively achieve useful, actionable comments and recommendations from the review teams.
- Effectively communicate and lead technical experts and proposal center staff (e.g., desktop publishing, production, graphics) to achieve the objectives of the proposal effort. The position requires the ability to coach subject matter experts and other contributors in persuasive writing.
- Effectively communicate with GDIT leadership as required including the CEO during reviews and presentations to GDIT leadership about the proposal effort.
- Work under pressure -- This is a highly collaborative position that requires ability to work under pressure and under challenging deadlines of proposals that have GDIT CEO visibility.
- Coach the selected team in RFP-required oral presentations to the Government customer through rehearsals and other methods to ensure the presentation meets timelines specified in the RFP.
- For oral presentations required by the RFP, ensure compliance, develop outline and structure of presentation, and collaborate with team to establish clear, relevant messages.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.