Click column header to sort
Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence. Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators
- Provide assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of Cyber engineering products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Propose assessment metrics to assess Cyber development performance to plan.
- Collaborate with Echelon-I resource sponsors, System Command (SYSCOM) program managers and Fleet Type Commanders (TYCOM) to assess program and system mapping to Cyber requirement capabilities.
- Collaborate with Naval Warfare Development Command (NWDC) to coordinate Cyber enabling experimentation.
- Collaborate with Digital Warfare Office developing Cyber future capability proposals and support for NTG capability pilot projects.
- Provide monthly progress reports for Cyber efforts, events and developments.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
- Develop metrics using the DOTMLPF-P process to measure the success of DMO capabilities.
- Provide expert level analyses to cross functional teams (CFT) supporting Fleet Battle Problem and Large Scale Exercises.
- Manage Fleet Design integration efforts, processes and events that are directly supported by ongoing Fleet Experimentation initiatives.
- Provide analytical support to DoN M&S events related to the advancement of Fleet Design.
- Manage for USFF 90, Fleet Design R&D engagement plan and program of record initiatives.
- Prepare products for review and approval up to the Flag Officer/Senior Executive Service level.
- Prepare briefs, adjudication packages and provide information to update CTS items related to the advancement of Fleet Design.
- Attend the bi-weekly Fleet Design OPT meeting.
Hours: Core hours of 9-3 or at sponsor request.
Required skills/experience: Presenting technical information to non-technical audience, MS Access/Excel for analysis, MS Visio and PPT for visualization, RF, SIGINT
Required certifications: N/A
Desired skills/experience: Strong technical skills, network experience
Desired certifications: N/A
Required skills/experience: Presenting technical information to non-technical audience, MS Access/Excel for analysis, MS Visio and PPT for visualization, RF, SATCOM
Required certifications: N/A
Desired skills/experience: Strong technical skills, network experience
Desired certifications: N/A
Description: Candidate is responsible for analyzing data on Operational Technologies to minimize risks. Candidate will be able to leverage a variety of Sponsor databases, and an extensive network of SME's from across the Sponsor organization.
• Develop written products, including tables and graphics as necessary to support the conclusions
• Make recommendations to reduce risks, and Risk Ratings that help readers give the appropriate weight to the articulated risks.
• Sufficient technical background to understand operational technologies.
• Demonstrated experience with commercial databases
• Conducting research and analyzing complex datasets
• Drafting analytical products and providing concise briefings to SME and Senior audiences
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
GDIT's Defense division is seeking a Contracts Manager with experience in administering contracts in support of NATO. The position will be co-located with GDIT's Project Management Office in either Brussels, Belgium or The Hague, Netherlands.
Tasks and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Negotiate contracts, including price, terms and conditions, and review contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution.
2. Ensure program compliance with relevant contractual terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
3. Serve as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
4. Review requests for proposals and assist in the preparation of proposals.
5. Formulates and negotiates contract proposal modifications (e.g., REAs, Change Proposals).
6. Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations.
7. Makes recommendations regarding contracts implementation.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
9. Represent the company during project review meetings and interface with NATO Contracting Officers
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Proposal Manager in Falls Church, VA to join our team. In this role you will manage enterprise, complex, multi-billion dollar proposals and other large proposals including technical, cost, and other proposal volumes for Defense and Other Federal customers by developing and ensuring the timely submission of high quality, RFP-compliant and compelling proposals that can win in collaboration with large capture and proposal teams.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of complex, voluminous proposals for Enterprise, multi-billion dollar and other large opportunities in collaboration with the Capture Manager and a team of experts in diverse areas.
- Interact effectively, both verbally and in writing, with senior leadership and staff including the capture manager, program/project manager, account manager, and others throughout the development of the proposal, both Pre-RFP and Post RFP.
- Develop a proposal strategy that results in a high quality, compliant and compelling proposal that will score high have the optimal win probability.
- Manage and be accountable for compliance and the timely submission of the proposal by managing and controlling all proposal activities against the proposal schedule and the RFP’s requirements within GDIT’s complex business environment.
- Lead the development of storyboards, proposal mock-ups and iterations of the proposal (across all proposal volumes including the cost volume) through a final version for submission to the Government.
- Develop and conduct, structured and organized proposal kick-off meetings that establishes the plan to develop the proposal and the responsibilities and expectations of all proposal authors/writers and contributors.
- Conduct proposal color reviews and/or collaborate with the assigned color review lead or chair in the conduct of color reviews that effectively achieve useful, actionable comments and recommendations from the review teams.
- Effectively communicate and lead technical experts and proposal center staff (e.g., desktop publishing, production, graphics) to achieve the objectives of the proposal effort. The position requires the ability to coach subject matter experts and other contributors in persuasive writing.
- Effectively communicate with GDIT leadership as required including the CEO during reviews and presentations to GDIT leadership about the proposal effort.
- Work under pressure -- This is a highly collaborative position that requires ability to work under pressure and under challenging deadlines of proposals that have GDIT CEO visibility.
- Coach the selected team in RFP-required oral presentations to the Government customer through rehearsals and other methods to ensure the presentation meets timelines specified in the RFP.
- For oral presentations required by the RFP, ensure compliance, develop outline and structure of presentation, and collaborate with team to establish clear, relevant messages.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- May serve as a technical team or task lead.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Naval Tactical Grid Subject Matter Expert, you will be trusted to support our customer, in Norfolk, Virginia.
In this role a typical day will include:
- Analyzing user needs, performing research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
- Serving as NTG project lead and primary point of contact for command requested meetings, coordinating and participating in the performance of this work on behalf of the government.
- Ensuring appropriate reach-back to USFF N6 staff for technical engineering, software, data science and analytical expertise.
- Providing assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of NTG engineering products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Proposing assessment metrics to assess NTG development performance to plan.
- Collaborating with Echelon-I resource sponsors, System Command (SYSCOM) program managers and Fleet Type Commanders (TYCOM) to assess program and system mapping to NTG requirement capabilities.
- Collaborating with Naval Warfare Development Command (NWDC) to coordinate NTG enabling experimentation; Digital Warfare Office developing NTG future capability proposals and support for NTG capability pilot projects.
- Providing monthly progress reports for NTG efforts, events and developments.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
- Provide assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of Space engineering Products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Propose assessment metrics to assess Space development performance to plan.
22.214.171.124 Collaborate with Echelon-I resource sponsors, System Command (SYSCOM) program managers and Fleet Type Commanders (TYCOM) to assess program and system mapping to Space requirement capabilities.
- Collaborate with Naval Warfare Development Command (NWDC) to coordinate Space enabling experimentation.
- Collaborate with Digital Warfare Office developing Space future capability proposals and support for NTG capability pilot projects.
- Provide monthly progress reports for Space efforts, events and developments.
- Qualifications: 4 years’ experience in space operations, including space situational awareness, satellite communications, offensive and defensive space control, precision navigation and timing and space operational environment.
Serves as a Collective Training Specialist for the United States Army Reserve Command's Collective Training Division of the G37. Responsible for coordinating and assisting units with developing training and exercise plans that adhere to established requirements. Coordinates with units to ensure that training and exercise requirements and standards are understood. Provides expert-level analytical and technical support to staff projects involving training & exercise requirements, and those systems impacting such training.
Provides input to staff on training management. Assists units in planning and organizing their training for ARFORGEN training rotations at Functional, Warrior and/or CSTX exercises; Combat Training Centers (CTC); Overseas Deployment Training (ODT) missions; etc. Coordinates training and readiness matters with other training affiliates as appropriate.
Analyzes apportioned and allocated unit readiness data to provide training management advice on issues of manning or equipping and their impact on both pre-mobilization and/or pre-deployment training.
As necessary: Manages and maintains allocated unit rosters; provides updates to training staff members on changes to deployment requirements; analyzes changes and/or problems with training plans and recommends solutions to management. Conducts in-depth research on theater specific operations, lessons learned and newly developed tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used in the development and management of pre- and post-mobilization training plans. Works with allocated units on theater mission analysis, adjustment of their METL or supporting tasks to match their future assigned mission and pre-deployment training execution. Maintains knowledge of unit training readiness and advises AR Staff on solutions to improve readiness posture. Conducts liaison with Mobilization Training Center (MTC) and/or Combat Training Center (CTC) staffs, as appropriate; Provides training updates and advises the USARC staff on MTC training matters and recommends solutions to issues. Works with O&F Commands and other outside agencies to ensure taskings and/or training support plans and products will meet USAR units training demands. Coordinates with subordinate units and higher headquarters for tasking and/or training support. Works with O&F Commands and other outside agencies to ensure training related taskings and/or training support will meet USAR units training demands. Conducts coordination with center/post/site training managers and agencies to ensure agencies are aware of training exercise requirements and assist in resolving any conflicts identified, prior to exercise execution. Participates, as directed, in Notification of Sourcing (NOS), Joint Assessment, CTC scheduling, and Initial Planning Conferences, Mid Planning Conferences to assist in production or validation of training plans. Prepares briefings and other required materials as directed.
Knowledge includes an understanding of military training, doctrine, planning and, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and force structure in order to doctrinally incorporate training units into exercises or Culminating Training Events (CTE).
Serves as the technical advisor to the government in assigned subject areas, recommending changes and identifying areas for further review. Writes and updates training and exercise related documentation including presentations, operations orders and training plans. Prepares briefings and staff actions for the G37 and Chief of Collective Training for directed CTC requirements and taskings.
Works in a highly intense information technology (IT) environment required to maximize the use of military systems, programs and databases of record, DAMPS, DTMS, UTS, mission specific digital systems/tools, and other available IT assets in the conduct of mission support.
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
This is a part-time position, approximately 20-32 hours per week.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.