Click column header to sort
Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances.
1. Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, cables, equipment, and appliances.
2. Uses hand tools and testing equipment.
3. Inspects and tests electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication, and power circuits.
4. Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment using general and specialized testing equipment.
5. Replaces faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems.
6. Dismantles electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gears, brushes, and armatures.
7. Mounts motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
8. Works from drawings, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
9. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Windows and Linux experience a must. Some experience in Fire-eye, Fidelis, Gigamon, Bro Snort, or Suricata preferred.
- Manages the funtionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systmes.
- Demonstrates ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve cyber security incidents involving the monitoring and sustainment of Windows and Linux Operating Systems, along with Cyber Defense systems such as, Fire-Eye, Gigamon, and Suricata.
- Creating administrator and service accounts.
- Communicate with customers and teammates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Create functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and granular process checklists.
- Provide input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provide peer training, User training, and technical guidance.
- Participate in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- May interact with Users and evaluate vendor products.
- May develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- May make recommendations to procure hardware and software, as well coordinate installation and provide backup recovery.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant and emerging CND technologies.
- May participate in special projects as required.
The IOM provides technical expertise, research, evaluation, and staff support for SOF identity operations at supported TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM. Support includes preparing host organization standard draft identity operations staff documentation (White / information Papers, Briefings, routing / staffing documents, agendas, timelines, trip reports etc.).
Provide lesson’s learned technical expertise, identify common operational requirements and develop biometric, forensic, and DOMEX processes to support the unique needs of each theater, supported agency, and commander.
Draft and coordinate identity related plans, policy documentation, partner nation or interagency MOA/MOUs, CONOPS, orders and/or supporting identity operations Annexes/ Appendixes to address SOF equities world-wide that lead to global access and operational authorities.
De-conflict, synchronize, and coordinate biometric, forensic, and DOMEX issues to achieve USG, DoD, and partner nation consensus in support of SOF identity operations.
Review identity operations capabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures to synchronize and report best practices across SOF missions and operations.
Support planning and coordinating USSOCOM Tactical Evaluation event activities.
Advise Commanders in biometric, DOD biometric, forensic, and DOMEX capabilities and operations, and document identity operational requirements in support of TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM missions.
Remain current on emerging identity related technologies in the areas of live / latent fingerprint collection, iris scans, facial recognition, voice pattern analysis, DNA, hand geometry and behavioral patterns.
Leverage DOD biometrics enabled watch list process (BEWL) to support IOM missions.
Support, develop, plan, evaluate and recommend capabilities to meet requirements of current and future COCOM/TSOC identity operations. Includes recommending process change decisions, applying deployed force lessons learned, and improving DOD biometrics architecture requirements to support commander’s unique regional requirements.
Coordinate or participate in tactical biometric, forensic, or document and media (DOMEX) exploitation studies, evaluations, testing, and / or provide Subject Matter Expertize to assist in the development of effective remedies.
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with contracts. Plan, organize and direct financial activites ensuring compliancy with legal and regulatory requirements. Performing day-today oversight of contract progression and scheduling to include communication via email and telephone. Track deliverables and perform data and document input into the official accounting system to make ready for contracting office. Analyst must be able to work unsupervised and meet project deadlines. Analyst must be able to multi-task, complete projects on short-notice and work well under pressure.
GDIT is seeking a Synthetic Organic Chemist to support the mission of the Experimental Therapeutics (ET) Branch of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR). The mission of the WRAIR Branch of Experimental Therapeutics is to discover and develop new pharmaceutical agents to protect military members from death, disease, and injury. The Branch is the nation’s primary developer of new drugs to prevent and/or treat malaria and leishmaniasis. Collectively, ET engages in drug discovery, drug efficacy and mechanism evaluation, and formal preclinical and clinical development. This position supports the Synthetic Chemistry section within the Department of Drug Development. Specific responsiiblities include:
- Synthesize compounds of interest in support of a lead optimization program as directed by the lead chemist.
- Develop and optimize synthetic methods to synthesize compounds.
- Purify the products of multiple-step syntheses on milligram to gram reaction scales.
- Characterize the products of chemical reactions using appropriate instrumentation including, but not limited to, NMR, IR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry and elemental analysis.
- The contractor shall prepare compounds of interest for shipment to biology test systems in support of the lead optimization team.
- Submit compounds to the LIMS.
- Meet on a bi-weekly basis with key administrative and technical staff to receive performance tasks, report progress, and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Preparemonthly status reports as well as detailed reports on the procedures, protocols, and experimental data in a suitable format for publication in relevant scientific journals and/or patent disclosure if applicable.
- Maintain laboratory chemical inventory according to established WRAIR procedures and maintain a safe, well-stocked and clean laboratory in accordance with WRAIR technical and safety protocols.
- Prepare purchase orders as needed to support synthesis of new chemical entities and to maintain laboratory inventory.
- Support any laboratory activities, to include general upkeep as well as chemical storage and movement and equipment usage and maintenance.
- Report all maintenance issues of both the laboratory and medical equipment to the proper WRAIR facilities or medical maintenance personnel according to WRAIR protocols.
- Train and mentor new laboratory chemists supporting this task, in accordance with all WRAIR laboratory procedures and protocols. Assist with in-processing and orientation of new laboratory chemists supporting this task.
- Assist the project teams as needed with all aspects of the synthesis, purification and characterization of compounds and execute administrative tasks in support of the efforts detailed in this task.
- Ensure that the appropriate PPE is utilized, and be aware of and observe appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations and procedures developed by WRAIR staff.
- Attend all training, including but not limited to safety training relative to this task and report any infractions of safety procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
- Provide proper software to draw chemical structures compatible with the LIMS database, scientific journals, SciFinder, and communication with academic labs and industry.
- Obtain access to and/or subscription to a web-based search engine to achieve the following objectives:
- Assist the project team and chemists as needed with all aspects of the up-to-date information and literature on clinical, medicinal, synthesis, purification, properties, and characterization of new drugs.
- Allow chemists the use of current standards in pharmaceutical, academic, commercial, and government chemical search engine.
- Allow project team to have unrestricted flexible search and discover options based on users’ needs to search for substances, reactions, patents, and journal references
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
15. Experienced with LINUX
The work performed within WRBU covers three core areas, vector identification services, vector risk mapping services, and photographic illustration and website support services. Vector identification services will provide both morphological and molecular identification services as needed to support the needs of customers and research projects. Risk mapping services will take vector identification data along with GPS coordinates of collection sites to develop risk maps for customers and research partners. In addition, vector distribution information will be maintained through the sourcing of distribution data from the published literature for use risk and distribution map development. Photographic and website support services will produce products (high resolution magnified vector photographs and website layout design) that support the development of morphological keys and public relations.
This position supports the development of an integrated work flow for field vector surveillance data from field collection to inclusion in geospatial maps and submission to a historical repository. Expected results are the production of vector hazard reports that support DoD mission requirements, development and maintenance of online fillable forms for mobile field vector surveillance data collection, and the development of predictive models for estimating disease risk, vector prevalence and distribution both spatially and temporally.
Specific Tasks include:
- Collect and process geospatial field vector surveillance data for adding to WRBU’s curated database of collection records.
- Evaluate published surveillance data and collection records for inclusion in the database.
- Process for inclusion field surveillance data from WRBU collection activities as well as those of WRBU partners.
- Provide vector distribution maps, field data collection maps, predictive models, temporal estimates of occurrence, as well as other mapping products that are requested to support the development of vector disease risk assessments.
- Provide partner support for field collection data management.
- Maintain and support online fillable forms for partner use, to include partner account management, basic database management, coordination of effort between partners and WRBU’s geospatial mapping and data archival activity, and training support for the use of such products.
- Provide and support a vector field data surveillance archival repository for WRBU partners and for DoD vector surveillance data worldwide.
Systems Administrator (Senior Level)
Current Top Secret clearance with SCI Level access is required
General Dynamics is currently seeking a Senior level Administrator, familiar with Windows, Linux, and Solaris administration as well as possessing other application expertise on emerging systems.
Will provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare Virtual Center, IBM Director, CISCO FMS, and other “platform” tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
Storage system engineering and senior level administration both remotely and on-site as requested for general storage systems, including Hitachi Storage systems and Data Domain backup systems.
Backup system engineering leveraging appropriate backup software and tools including Veritas NetBackup software. Physical installation and integration of Intelligence systems in other locations.
This position required 8570 IA level 2 certification (SEC+, and 1 CE Certification preferably VPC).
Will maintain License managers for the systems
Assisted in the installation and maintains the Virtual Environment VMWARE for 4 networks.
Maintain VDI functionality
Assist in TTC and TGS integration
Integrate and maintain OGS workstations
Maintain AD for SIPR/JWICS/ CXI and NSA provided service/maintenance for user accounts.
Assist with Host malfunctions on applications i.e. VCloud, Blade Logic, Splunk and maintain as necessary
Coordinate with site S6 personnel.
Support IA effort with technical solutions and documentation. Support with SCAN’s, STIG and compliance issues.
Troubleshooting a TTC connection of a remote Thin Client
TTC log file offload (running the script step by step as in the manual)
Monitor Vcenter is operational
Work with the 116th MI BDE IEW
Check on the syslog KIWI server space utilization; may need to run a cleanup (after verifying a good backup has been completed).
Work with the IA section as necessary, particularly if there appears to be anything abnormal in the log files on the systems
Familiarity with following applications is preferred: Socket GXP, Envi, QT Modeler, MOVINT
- Work as a Contracts Administrator and Support Officer for Mission Operations in a complex environment working as a critical decision maker on several complex mission focused tasks.
- Work directly with customer stakeholders. Utilize research analysis and data analysis for operations. Conducts contract negotiation and execution.
- Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into databases, to include identifying appropriate solicitation and contract clauses
- Develop, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation, such as pre negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs,
- Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents
- Provide contracts advice and guidance to COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required
- Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non Government sources in order to identify possible sources; prepare Market Research reports
- Analyze and document cash flow considerations for acquisition
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements
- Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirement
- Identify the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement
- Construct contract incentives that meet required policy while incentivizing positive contractor performance
- Determine and recommend types of contract financing available based on contract type and method of procurement
- Assist or lead in preparing and conducting negotiation of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents
- Track contractor use of Government property and support the resolution of property related issues
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process.
- Support and document contract terminations including calculating contract termination final contract price
- Analyze, compute, and track contract payments and support the resolution of payment-related problems
- Identify indicators of fraud or other legal offenses
- Analyze, recommend, and document the validity of claims
- Support and document delivery and acceptance of goods and/or services in accordance with the contract
Provide strategic written guidance and operational case management based on advanced knowledge and expertise of unilateral and liaison operations, operational tradecraft, and intelligence priorities. Collaborate and contribute across the IC to include foreign field-based elements, partner agencies, senior management and policy makers. Draft and coordinate intelligence reporting, cables and briefings. Manage and track projects and programs. Perform research and analysis of raw intelligence. Assist with the development of operational proposals and the preparation of operational correspondence for confidential informant cases, such as message traffic, file reviews, operational plans, and spot reports.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.