Click column header to sort
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation
This is a challenging position for a Database Administrator (DBA) to work on a new, high-profile, large scale application with users in 50+ organizations across the Sponsor. This candidate will work with a team of software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the final system. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with input from multiple stakeholders. The candidate will use flexibility and technical skills. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders. The resource will communicate with team leads and senior leadership and rapidly adjust direction in support of new and/or changing requirements.
This effort will include a variety of activities, including, but not limited to:
• Assisting in designing, developing, testing and deploying data models and databases for the end-state system;
• Assisting in architecting, developing and maintaining databases for development, test, training and production environments across multiple classification fabrics for the final enterprise system;
• Working with development team and enterprise service provider partners to implement security features such as access control, role separation, audit and logging, and system monitoring;
• Participating in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirements;
• Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and related artifacts, and translating these into a data model and corresponding database(s);
• Working with other enterprise data service programs to leverage their capabilities in the final system implementation;
• Developing technical documentation and briefing materials to support program status reviews, control gates, and other presentations as directed by program management;
• Providing demonstrations and detailed walk-throughs of data model and repository features to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences; and
• Working with rapid prototyping to refine requirements and design.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Supervises at least 25 employees
This is a challenging position for an experienced Project Integrator to work on a new, high-profile, large scale, enterprise-class application with numerous data feeds and users in 50+ organizations across the Sponsor. This candidate will work with a team of architects, systems engineers and software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the end-state system. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with inputs from multiple stakeholders. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders. The candidate will communicate with team leads and senior leadership and rapidly adjust direction in support of new and/or changing requirements. This effort will include a variety of activities, including:
Supporting the Program Management in all facets of leading the program to include: managing project schedules; scheduling meetings with project personnel, service partners and stakeholders; managing control gates; tracking dependencies, risks and issues; track requirements and their traceability
Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and related artifacts, and translating these into software development tasks
Mapping requirements to development tasks and test cases
Supporting the project scrum master on tracking development tasks and backlog
Participation in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirements
Provides continuous coordination of progress on actions and taskings
Working with systems engineers and architects to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the final system
Development of technical documentation and briefing materials to support program status reviews, control gates, and other presentations as directed by program management. Reviews and edits technical documentation, as requested.
Working with other enterprise service programs to leverage their capabilities via web services integration in the final system implementation
Coordinating and/or participating in system integration and/or user acceptance testing
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Are you passionate about what you do? GDIT has a great opportunity for an Executive Assitant at Falls Church, VA.
GDIT is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Defense division with direct support to the division CFO, VP of Contracts, and VP of Business Development and direct interaction with multiple executives. This position coordinates various activities and ensures that the department’s day-to-day operation is efficient and effective. In addition, this position must provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative, take ownership of responsibilities, and complete projects with positive results. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to work with minimal oversight and guidance.
Anticipates needs of the Defense division executive team and management team and has the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitments to deadlines
- Work in partnership with Defense senior leaders, functional leads, and other EA’s to provide seamless support to the organization
- Work with Growth team to schedule bid reviews (pursuit, strategy, FMR), distribute materials, manage invitees and facilitate sign offs for company records IAW GDIT DOA.
- Competently and professionally use discretion when handling information that is sensitive, complex and confidential in nature
- Prepare briefing materials for internal and external meetings with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to detail, accuracy, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to reprioritize as appropriate.
- Schedule and coordinate extensive travel, speaking engagements, conference calls, and team meetings
- Prepare, review, track and process all expense reports and reimbursements for the Defense division executive team.
- Arrange programs, events and conferences by identifying and selecting facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating travel, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
- Prioritize and manage information coming into and going out of the Executives’ offices – circulate information appropriately, document and share with appropriate staff, external individuals and organizations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Professional polish and ability to demonstrate grace and composure under pressure
GDIT will conduct experiment and development activities to enhance multiple cyber platforms in the area of command and control, planning, generation, execution, analysis, reporting, visualization and services to support the cyber mission of the U.S. Air Force.
The Ideal candidate will be supporting Cryptologic Cyber Systems Divison in an Agile Software Development environment. Developing and enhancing the cyber posture for AF weapons systems. SW Tool creation and platform integration.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
GDIT is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in Keyport, WA. This position is responsible for systems administration and network services in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Keyport.
· Perform system administration functions.
· Maintain network integrity and connectivity; ensure compliance with information security policies and maintain system backup and recovery capability.
· Review Information Assurance & Vulnerabilities Assessments (IAVA) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the fixes.
· Ensure compliance by using mandated and government-provided automated scanning tools, and provide mitigations as applicable. Document system configuration and create images utilizing various tools.
#sysadmin #clearance #USN #USMC #USCG #USAF #iava #stig
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for an Informatica/Infrastructure Engineer to:
- Manage mass imports and exports of data
- Develop, test, document and implement data mappings and associated workflows
- Data loading and data extraction using Informatica
- Define data, database schemas, SQL, triggers, procedural SQL, etc.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 180 cumulative days.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst with specific knowledge, ability of creation, development, design, and maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite applications to support existing and future information technology activities relating to software development and other projects as they are identified.
- Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules relating to Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and General Ledger functionality of Oracle E-Business Suite; works under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
- Designs, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Lead and participate in highly complex projects with USPS.
We can only accept US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Unix and Windows Hardware support
· Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
· Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
· Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
· Provides troubleshooting and support.
· Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products..
· Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc..
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
· Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph**
The Security Control Assessor (SCA) is the Information Assurance (IA) Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) role in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) workflow. The SCA role requires an IA professional with in-depth system security knowledge and skills to provide Assessment & Authorization (A&A) support throughout a systems lifecycle. The SCA conducts full and partial assessments of security controls implemented on customer owned and sponsored Information System’s (IS), enhances IS security awareness of Directorates & Offices’ staff, ensures proper IS security resources are appropriately applied as well as acts as IS liaison between the Directorates & Offices and the Government.
- Review information systems for compliance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance
- Provide IS security advice and guidance in accordance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance to Government and industry partners for the protection of data at all classification levels including SCI
- Provide IS technical guidance and support in preparing responses for USG approval to A&A questions asked by Government and industry partners;
- Evaluate and recommend approval, disapproval, or waiver(s) for IS processing national security data at industry and/or Government facilities
- Support development and implementation of directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management policies
- Provide input for consideration in the promulgation of future IS security policy
- Support and/or conduct site visits and assessments to inspect and verify IS reports and plans at industrial and Government locations as approved by the Government, and provide a written report for review and approval by the USG;
- Prepare reports and memoranda, to include, but not limited to: Memoranda for the Record (MFR), Memoranda of Agreement (MOA), Authorization To Proceed, and status and technical briefs for review and approval by USG;
- Update data and maintain Government-provided databases with current information about Government and industry IS status and representative contact information.
- Prepare, review, and record notification and status messages to indicate A&A state of systems to system owner or programs in a USG approved format.
- Ensure that appropriate IS security requirements including applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance are addressed and applied and that appropriate documentation is prepared by the system owners or programs. The documentation will be contained in the Security Assessment Package, including, but not limited to the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Plan, System Security Plans, System Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Matrix, Test Results, interface control documents, requests for changes, test plans, and other related program security documentation;
- Track completion of the Security Assessment Package and report status;
- Support the preparation of the Security Assessment Report (SAR). The SAR contents include, but is not limited to the, Summary of Assessment results and Authorization Recommendation;
- Review, coordinate, and respond to IS security issues as requested by the Government;
- Perform short term (less than 90 days) CONUS and OCONUS travel to conduct site security inspections when approved by the Government;
- Provide A&A support to the Government for the protection of special programs and tactical operations related activities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
***Only applicants with an active Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Unified Communications/Secure Messaging Operator to join our Justice Programs team in support of the to our Justice Programs team in Clarksburg, WV.
The primary duties for this position included engineering, integration, design and development of voice, video and/or data communications networks including email, instant messaging (Lync/Skype), telephone, and video teleconferencing. Other areas of expertise include:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to VTC, webcast, and Microsoft lync users
- Participate in the planning, evaluation, selection, and recommendation of initiatives related to Lync/Skype technologies
- Provide remote assistance for A/V installations
- Server and email systems, and a thorough understanding of how encryption will work with mail systems to reliably meet security requirements is required.
- Possess knowledge in streaming video systems, including familiarity with foundation technologies, network streaming protocols, and communication standards.
- Assist CSU engineering personnel with new development projects and work with supporting units
- Manage high profile tasks and provide executive level support
- Schedule and monitor multiple conferences daily on the unclassified, secret, and top secret networks
- Track and investigate on-going or recurring problems by using standard and custom problem management tools and processes, and develop plans and recommendations for improvements
- Document processes and procedures
Functional Responsibility: Configure remotely communication media, bridges, and other devices; resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms including email, file transfer, multimedia, and teleconferencing. Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users at the distant end, remotely. May provide guidance and training to lower level personnel and serve as technical team or task lead.
Responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered on various computer systems, printers, websites, and desktop applications. Provide technical support to end-users regarding computer hardware and software. Install, test, certify and troubleshoot networking cabling systems. Serve as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Identify/Install new releases, updates, or other changes to software and hardware. Provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software. Ability to work under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
- Screens and manages trouble tickets based on SLA priorities
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Analyzes customer needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Will create new user accounts, issue the accounts, and maintain the accounts.
Field Service Technician (L2)
Ft. Belvoir, VA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Field Service Technician will:
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic device and keys
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
- Provide advice and training to end users
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Set up administrator and service accounts and maintain system documentation
Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- High School Diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- Required Security Environment Certification: IAT level II Compliant Certification, such as a CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment certification: MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administrator Fundamentals
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Position may be required to support the mission
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.