Click column header to sort
Required Skills/Experience: IT generalist, able to build / re-build workstations and laptops. Skilled with Windows Operating systems, Network Attached Storage (NAS) and/or server based systems; WiFi, application support to include installation/configuration/maintenance
Desired Skills/Experience: AR/VR; Artificial A.I., experience with technology proof of concept
Desired Certs: MCSE
Candidate will operate as a Systems Operations Specialist supporting a mission partner providing information technology expertise wit ha wide variety of technologies. Candidate should have broad skills in areas of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux); lower level networking (WiFi); application support to include installation, configuration, maintenance; mobile platforms to include general use knowledge, OS upgrades, app store, etc.; installation and maintenance of signal cabling; technology research and recommendations; Artificial A.I. knowledge / experience; assist with build out and support of Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) lab. Candidate should be technically curious, have well rounded IT skills and be capable of integrating with mission partner to advance mission related requirements
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
Required skills/experience: Perform counterintelligence, cyber security incident response and cyber/insider threat analysis for an IT enterprise; Working experience in a Cyber Security Operations Center; knowledge of the agency cable system and core databases; working knowledge of Splunk and Tanium and the ability to learn basic and due diligence queries to validate system alerts.
Desired skills/experience: shell scripting; MS SQL experience along with familiarity with Oracle 10g/11g and mySQL; Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 and System Center; Linux, ESX and OSX, experience with Wireshark, Nessus, WebInspect and AppDetective; provide recommendations on architecture and design reviews, technical standards, security standards and operational assurance.
Candidate will support sponsors efforts with CI investigative activities, conduct network traffic analysis, support CI and security focused network architecture reviews, and assess data pertaining to network intrusions and/or cyber related attacks on agency equities. Candidate is part of the High Threat Analytics team and in this capacity, the candidate will analyze, investigate and provide in-depth synopses of Sponsor and various external customers projects and technical initiatives from all disciplines.
* Ability to provide in-depth holistic analysis by leveraging various data elements relating to security audit, computer logs, and physical security information.
* Demonstrated ability to use various COTS and custom platforms to correlate security statistics to proactively identify what is a baseline and what is anomalous activity. Investigate both major and minor anomalies to closure.
* Ability to identify collections gaps which hamper day-to-day analytic processing and document these shortfalls
* Strong performer with a demonstrated ability to multi-task along with strong technical writing
* Adeptness to work independently when required, self-starter, solve hard issues to include thinking outside the box, learn new tools, explore new data sets to garner a holistic understand of issues.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Senior Warehouse Technician. Job responsibilities include:
- Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
- Identify inventory shortages or excessive usage and reports to the Supervisor.
- Maintain the inventory system to aid in production scheduling.
- Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
- Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
- Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
- Maintains warehouse and shipping records and may use automated warehouse management system.
- Lead operator of hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
- May be responsible for supervising material side and/or assigning tasks to less experience warehouse staff.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking talented professionals to provide administrative support to our client the Navy International Programs Office (Navy IPO). The best candidate will work with an experienced group of military and government civilian professionals to manage mission areas across Navy Security Assistance programs, International Cooperative Development programs, and Technology Security policy.
Duties and responsibilities center on routine administrative tasks to include:
- Visitor reception and office security compliance procedures.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepare, route, and record official correspondence.
- Assist in the compilation of reports using local database programs.
- Provide direct support to Directorate leaders.
- Assist with travel preparations and visa/passport requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and logistics for meetings and official visitors.
- Initiate and track supply and equipment service requests.
- Respond to requests for assistance and perform other appropriate duties as needed.
GDIT is seeking a Research Associate II in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas (NAMRU-SA). NAMRU-SA is a major research and development (R&D) center whose mission is to conduct gap driven combat casualty care, craniofacial, and directed energy research to improve survival, operational readiness, and safety of Department of Defense (DoD) personnel engaged in routine and expeditionary operations. Research areas include expeditionary and trauma medicine, cellular and immune based adjuncts for casualty care, directed energy and bio effects, systems engineering and evaluation, epidemiology and biostatistics, environmental surveillance and biomaterials, and maxillofacial injury and disease in consonance with the mission of the Combat Casualty Care and Operational Medicine and Craniofacial Health and Restorative Medicine directorates at the NAMRU-SA. This position:
- Assists Government with administrative tasks, including preparation and revision of Performance Work Statements (PWS), IACUC and IRB protocols, proposals, manuscripts, report and presentation editing and review.
- Ability to coordinate the implementation of clinical research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits.
- Assists Government in ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies related to research under contract.
- Aids Government in drafting Performance Work Statements (PWS) for equipment and services related to research under contract.
- Ensures IACUC/IRB requirements are followed.
- Modifies and plan research experiment schedules, procedures, and tests.
- Ability to research and collect data through complex laboratory/scientific experiments, techniques, and procedures, library research, or through other means for research projects.
- Oversees the work of entry-level contract personnel.
- Assists with preparation for presentations and written published articles.
- Writes and edits material for publication and presentation.
- Reports on status of research activities.
- Oversees and instructs contract personnel on technical procedures, equipment operation, and laboratory maintenance.
- Schedules and coordinates research activities.
In support of intelligence production and dissemination, use of technology to produce cartographic products and interactive graphic content.
- As required, contributes to video and audio content from still images, commercial and government footage, and animation, product templates, and marketing content
- Provides design consultation services for government customer
- Collaborates with service requesters and able to reach agreement on visualization concepts, designs, and timelines
- Ably utilizes tools to develop interactive and multimedia content, to include but not limited to web-based, video, and audio in support of defense intelligence community needs (i.e. story boarding, real-time content updating, integration of audio content, recommendations to enhance user experience)
- Support special projects as needed
GDIT is seeking a Research Scientist II in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas (NAMRU-SA). NAMRU-SA is a major research and development (R&D) center whose mission is to conduct gap driven combat casualty care, craniofacial, and directed energy research to improve survival, operational readiness, and safety of Department of Defense (DoD) personnel engaged in routine and expeditionary operations. Research areas include expeditionary and trauma medicine, cellular and immune based adjuncts for casualty care, directed energy and bio effects, systems engineering and evaluation, epidemiology and biostatistics, environmental surveillance and biomaterials, and maxillofacial injury and disease in consonance with the mission of the Combat Casualty Care and Operational Medicine and Craniofacial Health and Restorative Medicine directorates at the NAMRU-SA. This position:
- Develops, leads, and conducts protocol-driven scientific research addressing various aspects of military medicine, including, but not limited to: hemorrhage and resuscitation, immunomodulation, biomedical systems, bioassay development craniofacial, infectious diseases and directed energy bio effects.
- Provides support in writing protocol-driven research proposals, animal use protocols, human use protocols, technical reports, final reports, and peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Evaluates data sets (provided by the Government and collected by the Contractor).
- Develops various presentation materials and presents findings at technical and professional meetings.
- Prepares experimental subjects, set up experimental equipment, and aid in training and development of experimental subjects for experimental procedures in accordance with approved animal or human use protocols.
- Provides support in development of establishment of in vivo and in vitro model systems, data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Oversees contract personnel associated with research projects; manages research data.
- Performs surgical procedures on animal models for both survival and non-survival.
Responsible for the installation and troubleshooting of enterprise computers, mobile devices, and related IT equipment. Utilize a configuration baseline for mobile and desktop configurations to include patches, IAVA, operating systems, COTS, GOTS and in house applications. Utilize Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Active Directory to troubleshoot and deploy images. Utilize mobile device management software to monitor, manage, and secure user mobile devices. Build and deploy mobile solutions based on customer requirements. Performs intense troubleshooting and problem resolution for multiple locations and networks. Works with other IT professionals as directed to coordinate efforts, troubleshooting peripheral and hardware issues, resolve cross-team issues, communicates, and track changes for classified, unclassified, and special communications networks. Modifies group membership, user profiles, utilizes SCCM and Active Directory to troubleshoot, Resolves and tracks incidents using a ticketing system.
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for Senior Product Management Support in the area of regenerative medicine research. This position is based in Frederick, Maryland and will support the Department of the Army.
The Sr. Product Manager will primarily focus on providing product liaison support amongst USAMMDA’s Warfighter Expeditionary Medicine and Treatment (WEMT) Product Management Organization (PMO), the Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (AFIRM), and the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP). This position will support the collaboration to advance the field of regenerative medical research. This position will be responsible for the following areas:
- Serve as a top level technical or functional expert, providing guidance/ consultation to Project Manager (PjM), Deputy Project Manager (dPjM), and Product Managers (PdMs) as needed to enable informed decision making and risk analysis.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to gather and analyze technically complex information, and prepare summaries for the key stakeholders.
- Work with the PM, dPjM, PdMs and stakeholders to define the Product Support Plan, including approach, planned meetings and travel, and proposed timelines.
- Build relationships and communication throughout the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC) by providing responses in a timely manner to all organizations inside and outside of AFIRM and CDMRP.
- Coordinate with USAMMDA, CDMRP, and AFIRM, and other organization, for all meetings.
- Work closely and support the WEMT PM, dPjM, and PdMs for all workshops, proposal reviews and annual In-progress review.
- Work with the WEMT PM to support in the planning of travel conference packages, documents and development of budget requests.
- Support the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and corresponding document preparation
- Participate in related Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and apply technical and quality knowledge as it relates to product development
- Work with the WEMT PM, dPjM, and PdM to provide reports and documents as requested.
Sailor 2025 is a program focused on three core pillars – Personnel System Modernization; Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL); and Career Readiness. The second pillar, Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) deals primarily with doing away with the old way of brick and mortar schoolhouses, or industrial age training, and replacing the curriculum with career-long learning continuums where training is delivered by modern methods to enable faster learning, better knowledge retention, and delivery at the right time and in the right way for our Sailors. This job opportunity’s objective is the creation and delivery of products in support of the Sailor 2025 (S2025) Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) Content Conversion Wave 1 effort.
- Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Edit, review, and revise written documentation per style manuals and ensure consistency, basic grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, page organization, and format is correct.
- Provide feedback to Instructional Developers on a wide variety of training products, to include analysis documentation, storyboards, lesson plans, trainee guides, interactive computer courseware, and mobile applications.
- Assists with the testing and development of new training systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with contract schedules.
- Coordinates with the Program/Project Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Prepare and review written materials ensuring that basic grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, page organization, and format is correct.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ensures standardization of project deliverables and products across the program
- Assesses and ensures project deliverables and products align with approved project and product documentation (e.g., lesson design strategies, storyboards, SOW requirements, etc.).
- Facilitates QA processes and procedures across program and project teams.
- Maintains configuration control of quality control documentation
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.