Click column header to sort
Summary : Designs, architects, deploys and maintains cloud solutions.
This position supports the program’s Open Data Store (ODS) team to provide quality cost effective solutions to the client. As part of the ODS Team, various expertise is needed to support a sophisticated enterprise environment both on premise as well as in the cloud.
The Engineer will actively participate with Scrum development teams and meetings. Additionally, the Engineer will be responsible for working with highly functional development teams to help developing and automating service deployments, optimizing deployments and performance, integration with enterprise authentication services, and establishing/improving system monitoring while maintaining established security protocols within development, test, and production systems. Other responsibilities will include working with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates; as well as preparing design and test documents.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect, build and maintain on premise and/or cloud infrastructure to support team and customer initiatives
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure (build out autoscaling, support new services, optimize for cost efficiencies/authentication/search, etc)
- Administer production, staging and development environments
- Manage and aggregate server logs and monitor for security and system related incidents
- Monitor and analyze system performance, such as server load and resource usage
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes using CI/CD tools
- Apply configuration management disciplines to maintain software revisions, security patches, hardening, and documentation
- Enforce best practices for security and reliability, and drive security initiatives, like access control and vulnerability testing
- Work with A&A Teams to maintain security requirements for operation of systems
- Perform routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance
- Maintain up to date documentation of designs/configurations
- Work with other service providers to support areas of common interest
- On-call support may be required
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
Performs a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support within the Mission Directorates of the ODNI. Provide guidance and assistance to the completion of complex tasks for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements. The position requires extensive knowledge of executive level administrative processes and procedures in the Agency/IC. Individuals will work under minimal supervision with wide latitude to exercise independent judgment to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive (SE) and other Agency Senior Executive managers, other managers, and staff.
- Coordinates the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule for the assigned SE, cognitive of the criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the Agency, Congress, other Intelligence Community organizations, and the private sector.
- Provides support to 2-4 government staff simultaneously.
- Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external Senior Executive interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations.
- Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
- Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the SE and prepares background books and/or talking points papers, as needed.
- Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of e-mail for action items and gleans items from staff meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
- Assists and relieves the assigned SE of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical, sensitive, and confidential information.
- Drafts and prepares non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of Agency methods, policies, regulations, procedures, and organization for the SE’s signature.
- Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate Agency resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
- Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers, as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
- Disseminates the executive’s schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Receives, sorts, and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
- Summarizes lengthy correspondence, highlighting key issues, topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
- Develops and maintains accurate records and files management systems.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs SE of problems that arise during absences.
- Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment, initiating the installation of new software, or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
Required Skills: Strong customer service skills working directly with all levels of customers. Strong communication skills in person, via phone, or in digital format. Development expertise in the following technologies:
Knowledge in Telerik, GitHub, and SharePoint is desired. Knowledge in Java programing is a nice to have.
Experience with requirements tracking software, customer engagement, technical demonstrations and Agile methodology. Experience with Kanban a plus.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
- Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
- Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
- Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
- Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a team leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have Shipboard/Shipyard experience
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance, and/or repair activities. May performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems, such as:
- logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources;
- development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans;
- systems acquisition requirements analysis;
- weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility;
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution;
- and, ILS/R&M program management analysis.
Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information. Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and
management information systems. This positon is in direct support to the APML and DAPMLs. Shift work anticipated.
IT Quality Analyst
U.S. Secret Clearance
This is a Key Personnel position.
This is an Emergency Essential Civilian (EEC) position.
This position offers an exciting opportunity supporting a dynamic, real-word mission in Seoul, South Korea. Often called "the Land of Morning Calm," South Korea is an exciting place to be as it provides numerous opportunities for you, your family, and friends to experience a great diverse culture of people, activities, and friends. Additionally, being located in South Korea lends itself to the convenience of being able to travel and visit surrounding countries, such as Thailand, Japan, Singapore, etc. This is truly a unique opportunity.
Develops and maintains an effective Quality Control Program (QCP) to ensure services are performed to standard and comply with the requirements articulated in the PWS. Develops and implements procedures to identify, prevent, and ensure non-recurrence of defective services as well as to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Identifies, facilitates and/or leads process improvements and ensures compliance with company and customer performance quality requirements.
Performs audits and:
- Ensures the successful quality standards across the program
- Advises functional leads on quality issues
- Develops and tracks weekly, monthly, and annual deliverables
- Coordinates audits, updates to QC policies and processes
- Coordinates customer satisfaction surveys
- Manages trend monitoring quality processes
3. Maintains records of all inspections. Records will be made available to the Government throughout the life of the contract.
4. Collects data, performs self-evaluation, and documents performance against company and customer performance standards. Develops, completes, and delivers the monthly Quality Control Report (QCR) for all supported tasks and functions which includes all associated metrics and documentation.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel.
6. Works with the Training Officer to coordinates quality-related training.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Senior Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
General Dynamics is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator with Active Directory knowledge and expertise for our Naval customer in Crane Indiana. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military, work at one of the largest naval bases in the US, live in a place with low cost of living, low crime and on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Unix and Windows Hardware support
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc..
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared DevOps Engineer joining our team to support our Intel customer in Arlington, VA
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide the Operations Support on the DevOps team.
- Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a Information Security Manager (ISSM) with an active Secret clearance. This person will manage the security of the DHS program information systems assets, the protection of systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction and the successful accreditation of the systems.
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
- Manages the security of information systems assets and the protection of systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Provide IT security assessment and IT security audit functions to ensure FISMA compliance and improve program-wide cybersecurity, according to DSS and NIST standards and industry best practices
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information. Perform preliminary forensic evaluations of internal systems to include updating Security Plans, SOP’s, and efforts for successful Certification & Accreditation efforts.
- Interfaces with client to understand their security needs and oversees the development and implementation of procedures to accommodate them.
- Must have working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) Chapter 8 that specifies the security requirements and procedures for information systems. Execute RMF Assessment and Authorization through the Defense Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM). Achieve and maintain an ATO with a security posture in accordance with DSS requirements and NIST SP 800-53A, and other NIST publications as guidance. Ensure Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) and other compliance and vulnerability issues are remediated in a timely fashion
- Ensure that the system’s FIPS 199 potential impact for the confidentiality, integrity and availability security objectives are consistent with the information types processed, stored, and transmitted by the system. Ensure comprehensive contingency plans are developed for each major application and general support system.
What you’ll need:
- Experienced with using the NIST Risk Management Framework. Experienced using guidance, standards and regulations such as DSS RMF processes, NIST Special Publications, FIPS, FedRAMP, and other federal regulations and policies
- Experience with various audit tools, audit reduction tools and in Virtualization technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques.
- Certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment, minimum requirement CISSP certification.
- Requires familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Requires understanding of firewall theory and configuration.
- Conduct IS Access briefings to grant personnel access to sensitive and classified systems by establishing protection measures for access controls in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Must have a Secret clearance and must be able to obtain a TS clearance.
Provide technical support for the following equipment: ISNS: AN/USQ-153C(V) and .
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a team leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.