Click column header to sort
1. Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
2. Provides technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
3. Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings.
4. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems and institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures.
5. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
6. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
7. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
8. Briefs leadership on courses of action for issue resolutions, manages projects, identifies risks, creates implementation guides.
9. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems
10. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
11. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Exercise Planner in Japan-Camp Zama
Creates events for the exercise Master Event Scenario List (MESL) and ensures those events are relevant to the audience training objectives. Assist in the efforts in the coordination, planning and development of all levels of Collective Training. Exercise operational control of Plans and Operations; Monitor/track all activities in support of Collective Training to include: Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming; Facilitates planning conferences and IPRs, in conjunction with unit, leading to event execution; Direct event planning and coordination activities; Monitors Execution and helps unit adjust execution of plan as needed. Direct participation and/or participate in special projects and perform additional duties as directed by MTC Leadership.
Ensures that classrooms and equipment are accessible, operational, and available at all times. Conducts basic hardware and software troubleshooting and refers problems to appropriate personnel. Provides network troubleshooting and support. Conducts preventative maintenance on training equipment, and makes regular reports on equipment status. Interacts with company and customer personnel to coordinate classroom schedules, student registration, activities calendar, briefs facility users on security and classroom protocols, and performs related tasks as required. Maintains training records and prepares reports as needed. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a Capture Director for the Department of Homeland Security to join our outstanding Business Solutions & Strategies team! You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges across the Intelligence community. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic thinking and execution for capture efforts with potential revenues of over $100 Million by determining capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid.
- Understand capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and direct the development of strategies and marketing philosophies.
- Provide leadership and management by identifying and training capture team members to ensure necessary support elements are available.
- Interact with a broad range of departments to develop win and price strategies.
- Manage cross/multiple capture efforts in conjunction by collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Provide customer and business knowledge through business intelligence to ensure the team fully understands the desires and needs of the customers and the capabilities of potential competitors.
- Create win themes and strategies including value propositions and have full responsibility for executing all aspects of the capture process all the way through contract win.
- Identify and obtain commitment from business partners to ensure winning team.
- Provide communication and time management by leading executive management gate reviews.
- Develop pricing strategy to provide the optimal cost advantage for the bid.
- Prioritize and ensure that properly prepared recommendations (i.e., go/no-go presentations) are delivered to senior management.
- Conduct color team reviews to ensure that reviews are conducted in a repeatable manner adhering to ISD procedures and processes.
- Retain configuration control of processes, procedures, and applicable training artifacts related ISD color teams.
- Retain configuration control of processes, procedures, and applicable training artifacts related BSSG initiated proposal process improvement efforts.
- Understand all the different systems that are monitored in the help desk and the Tier level responsibilities for the systems.
- Provide IT Service Management functions and first level troubleshooting to all customers.
- Use procedures to perform identification, troubleshooting, and diagnosis of failures and restore system capability to operations.
- Analyze, diagnose, and isolate failures to hardware.
- Directly replace or coordinate replacement of hardware failures.
- Collect data for proper escalation and resolution by Tier 2/3.
- Perform network management services to include: monitoring network device health and status, monitoring network performance and utilization optimization.
- Perform OS monitoring, Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) software monitoring, custom software monitoring, resource memory allocation, etc.
- Perform modifications to authorized user lists, user profiles, and file system maintenance.
- Understand all ITSM processes and document work accurately and effectively through the use of a ticketing system.
- Perform visual inspections of hardware and document/report all findings.
- Understand the Program Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure proper completion of work within timelines.
- Manage account requests and provide account management responsibilities for personnel on numerous systems.
- Know all functional leads and technicians for all the managed systems by the program.
- Understand local site command and hierarchy.
- Know POC’s for systems that the Program does not have responsibility for.
- Interface with customers and government officials.
General Dynamics Information Technology, Defense Division, Naval Forces Sector is looking for talented candidates to join our team to support Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) Voice Gateway (MVG) at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Candidates will provide engineering and technical support in the design, development and implementation of current and new MVG system components, capability enhancements, and technical refresh activities.
- Candidates will develop and maintain designated engineering design documents such as Installation Design Plans, Installation Control Drawings (ICDs), Capability Development Documents, Base Electronic System Engineering Plans, and prepare technical presentations with current information.
- Candidates will conduct technical analyses of engineering and installation documentation; such as, design packages, site preparation, and installation plans pertinent to the design, installation, and checkout of communication systems.
- Candidates will provide engineering and technical support in the preparation and maintenance of configuration management plans and support.
- Candidates will evaluate and review proposed software solutions for communication and information systems and their implementation of industry-based standards and protocols.
- Candidates will monitor and maintain the interoperability of all interfaces within and external to the system, including the necessary supporting equipment, facilities, and other systems and equipment in the operational environment.
- Candidates will provide technical and distant support for all MVG system nodes via secure/non-secure telephone, emails, and other communication methods necessary to perform system resolution, fault analysis, testing and/or repair MVG components to operational status.
- Candidates will provide cyber security vulnerability management for MVG components. Applying updates to applicable MVG components, test the component in the lab environment to validate functionality, and implement those updates at MVG components at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- A current Secret Security clearance is required.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Candidate must work the core office hours. 7:30am-4:00pm. No Flexibility*** Ensure accurate records are maintained and complete. Validates eligibility and need to know requirements for individuals needing access to classified products. Required to rapidly navigate tow or more systems to verify accesses and rights. Responds in a timely manner inquiries from customer on the status of pending cases or any other information pertaining to security support tasks. Assist in the preparation of briefings, memorandum, and other correspondence. Responsible for conducting standardized office briefings. Must be comfortable briefing in both individuals and small groups. Photocopies and faxes material. Process incoming applications from analysts for access to Special Program documentation. Provide office management a summary of completed actions and identify areas requiring management attention.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Qualified candidate will serve as Data (Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Manager to ensure compliance with contract deliverables. Candidate will effectively implement and ensure that the Government’s standards of performance are met, including contractual requirements and timely delivery of quality products. Will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the program integrated master schedule. Additionally candidate should be a self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs CDRL management and document configuration management in support for the Program Teams, including document control, working with CDRLs and using SharePoint.
- Develop, review, proofread, and modifying technical documentation.
- Ensures CDRL quality when deliverables arrive. Reviews Government CDRL responses and ensures comment clarity and quality. Performs CDRL status reporting.
- Assist in implementing CDRL changes as required in the course of the contracts or delivery orders.
- Assist with maintaining or developing new methods for tracking and reporting program status statistics.
- Perform closing activities as needed in regards to final CDRL submittals.
- Establish and maintain a complete electronic library of all deliverable data in the SharePoint.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
- Participates in special projects as required.
The Information Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing analyzing network alerts from various sources to determine possible causes and mitigating risks to the network. Tracks and documents CND incidents from initial detection through final resolutuion. Perfoms CND assessmetns and coordinates with staff to resolve. Ensures that all applications are functional and secure and is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Responsible for implementation and execution of an organizational Network Defense strategy that is compliant with all local, state and federal guidelines for Information Systems and Security. Performs independent assessment of the information security posture of an organization using applicable tools. Assesses information network threats such as computer viruses and cyber threats. Manages the operation of vulnerability assessment equipment in support of penetration analyses.
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.