Click column header to sort
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
Performs a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support within the Mission Directorates of the ODNI. Provide assistance to the completion of moderately complex tasks and requirements for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position has some autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Serve as liaison between the designated government staff and other managers, and staff.
- Manages the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule for the assigned staff, cognitive of the criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the Agency, Congress, other Intelligence Community organizations, and the private sector.
- Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations.
- Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated staff of 4-6 individuals
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves maintaining calendars, arranging transportation, reserving conference rooms and coordinating with other attendees.
- Prepares background books and/or talking points papers, as needed.
- Monitors and coordinates e-mail for action items and gleans items from staff meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
- Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate Agency resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
- Disseminates the executive’s schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Receives, sorts, and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed.
- Develops and maintains accurate records and files management systems.
- Makes travel arrangements and itineraries. Accurately prepares expense statements.
- Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment.
The IOM provides technical expertise, research, evaluation, and staff support for SOF identity operations at supported TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM. Support includes preparing host organization standard draft identity operations staff documentation (White / information Papers, Briefings, routing / staffing documents, agendas, timelines, trip reports etc.).
Provide lesson’s learned technical expertise, identify common operational requirements and develop biometric, forensic, and DOMEX processes to support the unique needs of each theater, supported agency, and commander.
Draft and coordinate identity related plans, policy documentation, partner nation or interagency MOA/MOUs, CONOPS, orders and/or supporting identity operations Annexes/ Appendixes to address SOF equities world-wide that lead to global access and operational authorities.
De-conflict, synchronize, and coordinate biometric, forensic, and DOMEX issues to achieve USG, DoD, and partner nation consensus in support of SOF identity operations.
Review identity operations capabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures to synchronize and report best practices across SOF missions and operations.
Support planning and coordinating USSOCOM Tactical Evaluation event activities.
Advise Commanders in biometric, DOD biometric, forensic, and DOMEX capabilities and operations, and document identity operational requirements in support of TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM missions.
Remain current on emerging identity related technologies in the areas of live / latent fingerprint collection, iris scans, facial recognition, voice pattern analysis, DNA, hand geometry and behavioral patterns.
Leverage DOD biometrics enabled watch list process (BEWL) to support IOM missions.
Support, develop, plan, evaluate and recommend capabilities to meet requirements of current and future COCOM/TSOC identity operations. Includes recommending process change decisions, applying deployed force lessons learned, and improving DOD biometrics architecture requirements to support commander’s unique regional requirements.
Coordinate or participate in tactical biometric, forensic, or document and media (DOMEX) exploitation studies, evaluations, testing, and / or provide Subject Matter Expertize to assist in the development of effective remedies.
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Regional Cyber Center – Europe. The USARCC-E’s mission is to operate, manage and defend the European and African portion of the Army’s NIPRnet and SIPRnet. The RCC-E provides Information Technology (IT) services and network operations to the Joint Information Environment (JIE), insuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information and systems used in planning, coordinating, directing, controlling, and sustaining military forces. This contract supports USAREUR, USARAF, USEUCOM, and USAFRICOM missions with robust, reliable and secure information systems support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The RCC-E Configuration Management and Technical Documentation Support Analyst:
- Provides configuration management support to assigned projects
- Ensures current information is contained in the Configuration Management Database.
- Supports configuration management on unclassified NIPRnet, and classified SIPRnet networks.
- Takes direction of customers and team lead to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
Designs and develops information processing hardware, computer systems, and electrical components
- Provide hardware engineering expertise to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design and other technical hardware issues
- Procure and perform acceptance testing on equipment
- Provide hardware maintenance support, both preventative and remedial.
- Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements
- Conduct site surveys
- Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages
- Organize and direct hardware installations. Configure (and document configuration of) computers, networking devices and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepare site installation and test reports. Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements
- Prepare reports and recommendations concerning existing and emerging hardware technologies
- Provide specific input to the hardware components of system design to include end-user devices, servers, networking devices, data storage devices, and specialized processors
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation
- Provides technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow and analysis
- Develops relational and/or Object-Oriented databases, database parser software, and database loading software
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design
- Responsible for developing a database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security and domain controls
- The DBE works primarily at the front end of the lifecycle-requirements through system acceptance testing and Initial Operational Capability (IOC)
- Develops requirements from a project’s inception to its conclusion for a particular business and IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems)
- Assist with recommendations for, and analysis and evaluation of systems improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts
- Translates a set of requirements and data into a usable document by creating or recreating ad hoc queries, scripts, and macros; updates existing queries, creates new ones to manipulate data into a master file; and builds complex systems using queries, tables, Open Database Connectivity and database storage and retrieval using Cloud methodologies
Direct the overall database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security and domain controls.
Direct fulfillment of requirements from a project’s inception to it conclusion. Direct organization of requirements and data into a usable database schema by directing development of ad hoc queries, scripts, macros, updates to existing queries.
Direct the development of complex systems using queries, tables, Open Database Connectivity and database storage.
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation
- Maintains the integrity, security and availability of multiple database(s)
- Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
- Evaluates and recommends available database management system (DBMS) products
- Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
- Performs Oracle, SQL Server, SYBASE, and other DBMS Database and Application server administration
- Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes
- Coordinates database architecture changes
- Directs the installation of database management systems, databases, tables and views.
- Directs the administration and use of current and emerging database tools, strategies and technologies
Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence. Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators
- Ensure that the architecture and design of DoD information systems are functional and secure
- As needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
- Assess threats to the environment
- Provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures
- Participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level members of the team
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.