Click column header to sort
Seeking a Sr. Information Security Analyst for our DOD customer in Seaside, California.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
-Knowledge of DoD HBSS McAfee v5.9 ENS suite to include installation, monitoring, and maintenance in an Enterprise, distributed environment
-Be well versed in all McAfee HBSS components, including but not limited to: Endpoint Security, HIP, HIP Firewall, App Whitelisting, DLP, etc.
-Knowledge and familiarity with DISA STIGs, particular pertaining to HBSS and SQL
-Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstations and servers, including Windows 10, 2012, 2016.
-Knowledge of or expereince working with various Unix based Operating systems to include RHEL and Solaris
-Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving HBSS products on endpoints
-Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
-Implement security procedures, resolve hardware and software interface and interoperability problems
-Ensure system availability, functionality, integrity and efficiency, and maintain system configuration and documentation
-Manage and maintain enterprise level servers and infrastructure
-Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
-Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
Experience with operational use of systems monitoring/SIEM tools; ArcSight/Splunk/Solarwinds/VMWare
Some SQL knowledge preferred
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (L3)
Top Secret clearance with SCI level access required - day one.
Camp Humphreys, Korea
GDIT is seeking Senior Network Administrators to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).
Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. Your support on this program will give US Army the ability to provide mission critical intelligence. US Army INSCOM is dependent on the successful management of information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As an I2TS 3 Network Administrator you will be responsible to:
- Perform administration duties for networking hardware including routers, switches, hubs, gateways, access points, network interface cards, networking cables, network bridges, modems, ISDN adapters, firewalls and other related network hardware
- Must have firm grasp and knowledge of fiber and copper-based Ethernet technologies, capabilities and cabling and their connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Monitor and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques
- Install and configures network hardware and software
- Provide network troubleshooting and support
- Provide technical support and training to end-users
- Administer network security
- Back up file server data/disks
- Provide complex server maintenance
- Set up new users and deletes old users from the network
- Troubleshoot and resolves issues with network infrastructure and/or components
Skills / Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network troubleshooting and support
- Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent (SSCP, CCNA-S, GSEC)
- Computing Environment (CE) certification: CCNA
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract or once you join the contract to be contratually compliant.
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women the solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges.
We are looking for Software Developers proficient in C++. These individuals will need to participate in the development of applications that will model nuclear effects, including EMP, for the United States Air Force in Albuquerque, NM. Part of a distributed team, these engineers will need to coordinate with the rest of the team to collaboratively problem solve and produce a quality product.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Interact with TFS for source control and task management
- Implement physics algorithms employing uncertainty calculations and advanced computer science topics
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Test finished code to ensure quality
- Document code
General Dynamics is seeking a Systems Administrator for our Naval customer in Crane Indiana. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military, work at one of the largest naval bases in the US, live in a place with low cost of living, low crime and on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems. Areas of support include Windows based system, UNIX variants, Networks, and data base products.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results. Ensures that software updates, patches and configurations are maintained to current standards, assists with account creations and permission granting as well monitoring and tweaking system parameters to maximize system performance.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. These may include Windows based systems, and a variety of UNIX variants.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position covers planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training. Functions may include diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents, planning and analysis of work processes, researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems, developing training materials and performing computing/information system training sessions, developing and maintaining problem tracking databases, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software, performing backup and recovery operations, consulting with users to identify needs and requirements, conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses, preparing business cases, and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/Cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices. May be required to support DLA’s eProcurement system, a segment of its SAP-based enterprise resource planning system.
General Dynamics Information Technology has an immediate opportunity for a Subject MAtter Expert SME with the following duties and responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
- Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
- Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
- Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
- May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
- May serve as a technical task or project leader.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
- Participates in special projects as required.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
General Dynamics Information Technology has an immediate opportunity for a Web/ Software Developer with the following duties and responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Participates in the design and coding of software products.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
- Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
The EIT Technical Writer will assist the USPS Director of IT Architecture and Strategy create, maintain, and publish all manner of corporate standards, guidelines, manuals, presentations and reports related to and in support of USPS IT architecture and strategy objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Systematically design and write accurate and comprehensive technical documentation to assist corporate IT architecture and strategy
- Write easy to understand technical specifications, reports and technical documentation in a clear and concise manner as needed.
- Develop effective communication with technical as well as non-technical staff at all levels (from top management within the organization to the end user in the work environment)
- Collect, organize, analyze and evaluate technical and non-technical information
- Transfer technical information into powerful graphs, flowcharts and tables or spread sheets for presentation as needed
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Demonstrated experience and ability to lead or direct a team of specialists in the implementation and operation of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems. Demonstrated experience and ability to test and operate all phases of the system cycle. Ability to operate all system components as defined in the TO to include hardware, software, and mass storage devices. Ability to operate communications-computer systems, and install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Scrum Master to play the role over multiple teams and be responsible for:
- Employing best practices for agile methodology utilizing both the Scrum and Kanban framework, while operating within the department’s overall SDLC Framework
- Working collaboratively with Project Leader and the program manager to give input around and support the strategic direction of the initiative as a whole
- Supporting project team members throughout lifecycle of project. Ensure impediments are resolved quickly and escalate issues to Project Lead.
- Facilitating the delegation of tasks and responsibilities among team members utilizing VersionOne.
- Engaging business/product owners in the creation of user stories and requirements. Refine user stories for development consumption, and maintain an accurate backlog
- Acting as the Facilitator for sprint planning, daily standups, sprint demos and refactoring/reflection sessions
- Communicating project status via Agile Reporting Guidelines to all internal stakeholders and continuously refine/improve metrics by working with the team; Escalate issues that require executive attention
- Other duties as assigned
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
2. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
3. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
4. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
5. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
6. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
7. May perform network administration duties.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. May serve as technical team or task leader.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
• Responsive, consistent, and reliable support to customer base that provides International disaster response.
• Work to identify, triage, and resolve or escalate IT problems in a Windows 2012R2 Active Directory environment.
• Provide support for customer workstations including hardware and software malfunction, as well as user training.
• Log all support requests from phone calls, emails, and walkups into Service Pro ticketing system, and maintain service level agreement of 30 minute response time for support requests.
• Install and configure print devices on network.
• User account creation and modification across two discreet networks in a smart card/PIV environment.
• Support customer base in business tools including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange with Outlook client, SharePoint, among others.
• Provide Tier 1 - 2 support for customer support requests and escalate to network team when appropriate.
• Accept various projects, develop work plans, and ensure timely completion as directed by the Helpdesk and/or IT manager.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements, identify, and resolve issues.
• Detect, identify, and respond to information security issues with regards to servers, workstations, and mobile devices.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.