Click column header to sort
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- May perform network administration duties.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Juniper route/snitch knowledge is preferred.
- Must possess CCNA or equivalent certification with intent to complete Professional level certification within 1st year.
- Must possess Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Knowledge and experience of Network Automation using tools such as Ansible playbooks, templates, and python scripting.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst in support of the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is the premier developer of world class military medical capabilities with a mission to develop and deliver quality medical capabilities to protect, treat, and sustain the health of Our Service Members. Learn more HERE
The financial support includes the following tasks:
- Support product managers in budgetary and financial functions associated purchase and procurement of goods/services.
- Support all aspects of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System to include but not limited to: Program Objective Memorandum Program Decision Memoranda, Program Budget Decisions, Future Years Defense Program, and Budget Estimate Submission, Execution Reviews, Fiscal Year Budget Planning.
- Use the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), initiate Purchase Requisitions, execute monthly financial reports for obligations and disbursement rates, and query multiple reports
- Prepare contract packages to support timely awards and facilitate the acquisition process, as needed, to ensure contracts and agreements operate smoothly.
- Analyze and provide reports on programmatic planning and execution data, provide periodic updates to financial plans inclusive of planned release schedules, current fiscal year activity, and prepare reports that will be used to brief senior leadership.
- Recommend methods for effective and efficient use of funding in the budget and planning years, and analyze obligation and disbursement rates against budget. As budgetary financial challenges arise, seek resolution approaches to resolve and ensure funding is utilized appropriately. Prepare contract packages to support timely awards and facilitate the acquisition process, as needed, to ensure contracts and agreements operate smoothly.
- Have the ability to handle demanding situations with clarity, focus and professionalism, and to respond quickly to quick turnaround taskers.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Senior Program Manager
Person chosen for this role will manage and be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program areas including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $10-50 million. Subsequently prefer individuals that have demonstrated experience managing a program of this size, preferably with a customer like HQ USEUCOM or HQ USAFRICOM.
Responsibilities include: 1. Serve as the DPM and Client Support Manager for EUCOM, a key contract position, providing management oversight for daily operation of the CITS Contract, supporting the EUCOM J6 organization
and the 5th Signal Command.
2. Provide direct support to the Program Manager in supervising approximately 75 team members on a performance-based contract valued at over $350 million.
3. Work with management peers in each project task area and with the EUCOM DPM in prioritizing and organizing work across the CITS program.
4. Establish positive working relationships with customer counterparts and influence program and technical strategy and direction.
5. Supervise assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
6. Direct program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
7. Provide leadership for the contract re-compete by supporting the capture and proposal process and playing a lead role in proposal development.
8. Function as the Program Manager's designate in times of the PM's absence.
9. Review and modify Service Level Agreements (SLAs), monitor compliance with SLA targets, and initiate improvements to achieve SLA targets.
10. Engage in program initiatives at varying levels of detail and responsibility to ensure overall successful program execution.
11. Assure quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
12. Perform business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
13. Coordinate and monitor sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
14. Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
15. Prepare and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
16. Ensure compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
17. Participate in special projects as required.
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.
7. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
8. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
9. Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
10. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
11. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
1. Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
2. Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
3. Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
6. Tests designed applications.
7. Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts.
9. Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems. RFID Engineer experience preferred.
1. Performs engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Performs various tests and analyzes and documents results.
3. Identifies and documents clients' functional requirements.
4. Reviews, writes, and provides updates to technical documentation.
5. Analyzes research & development plans.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and/or engineering support staff.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Customer and Mission:Joint Service Provider (JSP)–The intent of the JSP is to be a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the NCR. By Department of Defense (DoD) Directive, JSP is to be the central source for IT services, and therefore eliminate the requirement for each DoD component to establish, operate and maintain duplicative technology.
This is a great opportunity to affect change by being an integral part of a team of Infrastructure, System, Storage, COOP, Process, Project Management, Cyber Admins and Engineers responsible for providing implementation, monitoring and operations and maintenance of the core enterprise platform services used primarily by the NCR DoD community. You will be providing front seat support with direct impact on the provision of mission operational IT services to tens of thousands of military, government and civilian personnel.
Amongst other mission services the team is responsible for operational server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment where JSP manages the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs). The team also supports an enterprise storage and backup environment, the Pentagon Facilities network, COOP requirements and support to the DISA Organizational Messaging Service (OMS).
The Junior System Administrator SME shall have a basic understanding of installing and configuring Windows operating systems. The SME shall have working knowledge of network protocols, IP addressing, and virtual computing concepts. This SME shall also provide assistance with the administration of networking equipment.
The candidate must possess knowledge in handling utility systems and technologies in support of the Facilities Services Directorate (FSD) Industrial Control System (ICS) Network.
Junior System Administrator shall be responsible for:
- a) Day to day operations and maintenance which include but not limited to; review of audit logs, creating backups of the data files, maintaining network equipment inventory
- b) Server/Workstation Security and maintenance updates
- c) Maintain system configuration documentation
- d) Maintain system process and procedure documentation
- e) Maintain virus definitions, patch versions and Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all network Servers, workstations and laptops
- f) Provide technical support and implementation for PBM network workstations and Virtual terminals
- g) Work with other team members to analyze and resolve user problems and perform preventative maintenance
- h) Provide installation support for network systems applications
- i) Monitor and maintain What’s Up Gold network monitoring software
- j) Support as needed DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF)
- k) Create and maintain images for workstations and laptops within SCCM
- l) Manage Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS
These are contract/1099 opportunities - in the Washington; DC metro area only
- Must have active Security Clearance; SECRET clearance or higher
- Trained in discrete surveillance; surveillance detection methodologies; and associated disciplines
- Capable of conducting surveillance using foot; vehicle; and combination techniques
- Supply vehicles and all required communications equipment
- Work extended hours as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.