Click column header to sort
Required Skills:• Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)• Strong familiarity with Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity as well as indicators of compromise• Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.• Technical skills proficiency in network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration • Basic understanding of malware• Knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)• Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition• Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities• Very high attention to detail• Secret Clearance Required
Desired Skills:• Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA• Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience• Experience working in a Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization• Top Secret Clearance
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst responsible for business systems analysis and technical expertise necessary to support supply chain management strategies (SCMS) and initiatives. This includes working with team members to assist on-going development, enhancements, production / operational support, and transition planning. The successful candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project.
- Provide data analysis and research based on requests from Transportation Support System (TSS) users who perceive data inconsistencies
- Provide recurring data analysis to ensure that the data entered or loaded into the TSS are consistent and correct, based on USPS business practices, thus ensuring the highest level of system data integrity
- Track, coordinate, evaluate and test required changes to the TSS in order to accommodate interface changes to other internal or external systems
- Collect, develop, and analyze software requirements through the use of facilitated user sessions
- Develop and/or run SQL queries (utilizing SQL Developer) and distribute reports as directed
- Assist in developing and support of a transition plan to ensure knowledge transfer of all data and system processes with specific individuals as outlined by the program manager
- Assist with identification of proposed (to-be) business processes necessary to improve the efficiency and effectiveness for an application
- Develop agile user stories as needed for system enhancements/fixes (utilizing VersionOne software to load agile user stories for assigned system changes. In conjunction with system changes, system life cycle documentation will be maintained as defined by system life cycle methodology
- Provide analytical and business support of other supply management (SM) initiatives related to all TSS
- Provide Tier-2 assistance to TSS users, including general user assistance and resolution of problems that the Tier-1 support staff is unable to resolve
- Analyze calls on a monthly basis
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Regional Cyber Center – Europe. The USARCC-E’s mission is to operate, manage and defend the European and African portion of the Army’s NIPRnet and SIPRnet. The RCC-E provides Information Technology (IT) services and network operations to the Joint Information Environment (JIE), insuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information and systems used in planning, coordinating, directing, controlling, and sustaining military forces. This contract supports USAREUR, USARAF, USEUCOM, and USAFRICOM missions with robust, reliable and secure information systems support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The RCC-E Help/Service Desk Technician:
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
- Provide Help/Service Desk support exercises
- Ensures proper performance workstations and applications
- Troubleshoot user accounts and provide Account Administration in Ad
- Supports unclassified NIPRnet, and classified SIPRnet desktops and applications.
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Phoenix, Arizona area
Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted populations.
Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
** TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED**
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Technician to provide Service Desk Support in Clarksburg, WV. In this position, you will support the VTC Engineering and Installation Team by troubleshooting VTC display and VTC management systems in addition to providing fundamental IT support to our customers.
Qualified candidates must be committed to provide courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient and professional manner. This position performs activities associated with troubleshooting implementation, integration and operations of VTC systems in mission critical response operation environments.
Responsibilities for the VTC Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Provide IT support to all customers
- Provide customers with status of pending service(s) that are assigned and serve as primary POC until the issues are resolved
- Guide customers in a Service Desk scenario to resolve their IT related issues and assist in preventing recurrences
- Provide necessary information in the service desk ticket in the event the ticket is passed to another solver group.
- and support VTC equipment, including familiarity with foundation technologies and terminology.
- Must be able to coordinate training on equipment for the customer and assist customer with presentation requests.
- Perform site surveys in support of new VTC system installations.
- Must be able to of room layouts and wire diagrams of changes made.
- Deploy systems that comply with established Customer policy and industry best practices.
- Review, update, and manage information in standard repositories
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Testing Analyst to develop and execute exploratory, as well as, automated tests in order to ensure software product quality. The Testing Analyst responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities. The Testing Analyst will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Catalog and maintain test scenario library
- Present testing results and progress to management team
- Perform all other duties as required
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 180 cumulative days.
Manage, build and troubleshoot servers using UNIX/LINUX Operating Systems as well as the Windows OS. Maintain and build RED HAT and other Linux servers. Perform administrative operations and maintenance functions of server hardware and software using the Microsoft Windows OS. Maintains system security and executes common practices and procedures; monitors usage statistics and logs; monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files. Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings. Institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures. Troubleshoots system related problems. Provides team leadership and guidance to less experienced administrators. Responsible for the training, motivation, discipline and performance evaluation of assigned employees. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments and applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The candidate must be experienced in UNIX Server administration, to include RED HAT and Linux
- Has experience with Storage, Virtualization, Windows, Unix, and McAfee
- Have a competent knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of systems engineering activities
- Good communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Anticipates questions and is prepared with answers
- Provides effective mentoring to staff
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Able to review the work of others and detect errors or needed modifications
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to engineers with less experience
- Maintains the ICP Litigation Hold Log application.
- Performs scheduled maintenance as required.
- Makes required enhancements to the Litigation Hold Log application.
- Writes scripts.
- Performs data retention and disposal CAT testing.
- Occasionally performs other job-related tasks in support of primary duties.
Senior Cyber Analyst
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Performs Cybersecurity activities (formally known as IA - Information Assurance) for a large Program; coordinates with government Program staff, USAF, and other government agencies to assist in the creation, dissemination, direction, and auditing of program policy, standards, and operating procedures.
- Utilize available resources to conduct Cybersecurity activities, and report to senior GDIT and government personnel on overall program security posture.
- Conduct network and system audits for vulnerabilities using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), ACAS vulnerability scanner, and DISA SCAP to mitigate those findings for Solaris, Linux, Windows, and associated network operating systems.
- Ability to create, track and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct solution identification to assist in problem remediation and resolution.
- Communicate tactical and strategic threat information to Government leaders, Cybersecurity-Ops and A&A (formerly C&A) Staff to assist them in making cyber risk decisions and to mitigate threats.
- Carries out DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) in accordance with DoD 8510 to ascertain information systems' security posture by utilizing security control validation activities and coordinating security testing.
- Maintain the Security Accreditation status, including system documentation of multiple DoD classified networks and interconnected systems.
- Coordinates with OUSDI, USAF, DISA, and other organizations in support of audits and inspections and provides all necessary documentation as required for SAVs, ST&Es, and CCRI.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking an Information Assurance Security Specialist to support our Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. You would provide knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO).
The F-35 Lightning II Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. The F-35 will bring cutting-edge technologies to the battlespace of the future. The JSFs advanced airframe, autonomic logistics, avionics, propulsion systems, stealth, and firepower will ensure that the F-35 is the most affordable, lethal, supportable and survivable aircraft ever to be used by so many warfighters across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Determine enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develop and implement information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinate, develop, and evaluate security programs..
- Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyze and define security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provide integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyze general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Develop solutions to problems relating to improvement of information assurance effectiveness, organizational structures, work methods and procedure efficiency, and resources requirements, utilization or control.
- Develop and draft program or project milestones, progress monitoring, financial, acquisition, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation related to information assurance activities.
- Use automated management information systems in performing fact finding, analytical, and advisory functions related to information assurance activities.
General Dynamics is activiley seeking a Aegis Weapons System Trainer. Candidate will develop and conduct training and educational programs for Fleet sailors in support of Aegis Training and Readiness Center in Dahlgren, Virginia. Training program requires ability to conduct traditional classroom instruction and support maintenance training to the element level; as well as training on the operational employment of Aegis Weapons System: will develop, organize, and conduct training and educational programs for Fleet sailors.
- Provides dynamic teaching & training as well as assessment that require intermediate knowledge of U.S. Navy Combat Systems Capabilities and Limitations to the element level.
- Reviews and analyzes U.S. Navy Combat System Engineering Capabilities and Limitations and U.S. Navy Operational and Tactical Doctrine and integrates and conceptualizes the execution of Doctrine optimizing the application of ship's Combat Systems capabilities and limitation.
- Conducts dynamic assessment of the sailors' abilities to comply with approved maintenance and operational procedures and thereafter provides formal appraisal of performance with recommendations for improvement and methods to maintain technical and tactical proficiency.
- Prepares, reviews, and customizes curriculum lesson plans and instructor guide in support of traditional classroom teaching.
- Documents the training conducted with specifics of the individual areas / watch station and is responsible for generation of a formal assessment of measure of success via written report.
- Teaches moderately complex Navy Combat Systems training programs and related materials in support of ATRC training objectives.
- Periodically reviews course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work/military experience.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.