Click column header to sort
Tier II support for the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) integrated learning systems onsite at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Must be experienced with data and trend analysis, identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to the client. In some cases it may be necessary to identify innovative modifications required to improve existing applications or recommend alternatives to current applications. Also responsible for analysis of performance metrics, database management, coordination of the enterprise level Learning Management System (LMS) support, high-level system architecture recommendations and level II help desk support.
Experienced integrating distance learning courses with LMS/LCMS and Blackboard system applications, verification and validation testing, and performing level 2 help desk support. Experience includes troubleshooting technical issues for end users, courseware developers, and LMS Administrators. Technical issues usually relate to system data problems for the end user, and our support includes developing or recommending database scripts to correct the data issue so that users can continue training.
Comprehensive knowledge of SCORM standards and Section 508 compliance and experienced with data and trend analysis, identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to management.
We are a full service integrator and services provider focused on primarily government clients. We bring extensive, real-world experience in overseeing the design, implementation, executing and ongoing support of programs. We pride ourselves in providing creative solutions to our client's challenges. Our customers and industry partners appreciate the flexible solutions we provide through tightly integrated core lines of business and "best of breed" work force. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to our team members as well as growth and development opportunities to achieve your personal goals and objectives.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the principal interface between the customer and the organization. The TAM will possess in-depth knowledge of not only the clients’ technical environment, but also their business objectives and goals, and act as a liaison between the customer and organization.
- Build and sustain a high-level relationship with customer accounts and confidently represent the customer internally and serve as a single point of contact.
- Understand and offer suggestions to solve/fulfill the customer's relevant challenges, risks, and needs while acting as a source of best practices.
- Augment the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as required during the accreditation process.
- Collaborate with Integrated Process Teams on complex problems, and recommend improvements to core infrastructure, and processes.
- Assist in deconstruction, definition, and interpretation of requirements supporting customer projects.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be awesome to work with!
- Enjoy working in the public sector. You have a passion for education, training, designing, and building cutting-edge cloud computing systems for the world’s leading Armed Forces communities.
- Have an understanding of standards and compliance requirements that impact the public sector. The candidate has a variety of experiences working as a solutions architect, systems or network administrator, or software developer.
- Enjoy making use of your existing skills, but also developing new ones.
- Relish diving deep into the details surrounding a challenge- possibly writing code- and generally doing what it take to support the customers’ mission.
- Possess good speaking and presentation skills for use in both formal settings, as well as white-boarding sessions with other seasoned developers.
- Consistently demonstrate a thorough understanding of best practices when operating in a remote computing environment.
Responsible for the design and development of Unified Communications systems.
Provides expert level analysis of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
May perform network administration duties.
Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
Meet with various customers to determine strategic video and telephony needs
Maintain proper documentation of systems configurations, to include drawings and standard operating procedures
Review reports and logs for problems and identify appropriate solutions to include developing work flow for lower tier support levels
Provide primary and backup support in maintenance of Video and UC hardware and software.
Administration of Linux and Windows Operating systems as it relates to UC architecture.
Strong analytical, reasoning, organization, time management and problem solving skills. Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Must have experience with:
UCCX - Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
UCCE - Cisco Unified Customer Contact Enterprise
CUCME - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Experience in Voice and Video Engineering, Infrastructure including
Design, Maintenance, Support, Deployment, Implementation, Systems Engineering.
Advanced knowledge in Cisco Unified Communications Systems, CUCM - Cisco Unified Communication Manager - Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice DR, VoIP, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing and Collaborative Tools, integrating video into Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Prime Collaboration Cisco Voice and Video Collaboration Systems, Cisco Voice Cluster, Cisco Voice DR
Experience with Cisco Data Networking switching and routing but expertise is in Voice, VoIP, and DVTC
QoS Quality of Service
Cisco Unity Connection
Tandberg and Cisco Video devices including end points and Mutli-point Control Units (MCU)s.
Cisco CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Voice - Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice, CCNA Voice - Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice, CCVP - Cisco Certified Voice Professional
Requires an IAT II Certification.
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs expert level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives
2. Must have instructional, and operational experience with the customer
3. Must have a strong technical background, and field experience
4. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives
5. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training
6. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
7. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness
8. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance
9. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead
11. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies
12. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability
13. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
14. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success
15. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
16. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
17. Participates in special projects as required
Network Admin, Active Directory, Lotus Notes & Domino administration, Outlook email rules
Customers account provisioning system / MIMS, ability to multi-task, good verbal/written skills, customer relations.
Desired certifications: DMA
Candidate will support primarily mission centric tasks to local and remote users as a Domain Admin.
Candidate should have experience utilizing Lotus Notes / Domino and Active Directory assisting users with account creation and other tasks related to Domain administration.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Strong customer service skills working directly at user location.
- Strong communication in person, on the phone, or in digital format.
- Strong knowledge of Lotus Notes 8 / Domino client and database administration,O&M in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Windows account administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting in a Win7 / Win10 client environment.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
Description: Customer seeks an Applications Developer to support the development of web app APIs for current tools. The office is a RAILS office so Ruby and Rails are vital to developer’s success.
Required skills/experience: Demonstrated on-the job experience with full life-cycle application software development, Demonstrated on-the job experience building APIs or microservices as well as writing tests.
Desired skills/experience: Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s development platform (RAILS is the preferred technology)
Description: The applications developed aid analysts in solving complex analytical problems. This is a unique opportunity for a developer to design and develop mission applications and lead small projects. The candidate would have the opportunity to develop applications with varying degrees of scale, risk, and complexity. Developer duties may include serving as the technical lead for the design, testing, and implementation of complex applications, complex web application layouts, content and user interfaces and/or database projects.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with full life-cycle application software development with specialized experience to include hands on involvement in all aspects of the applications software development life-cycle (requirements analysis, design, programming, testing, and deployment as well as troubleshooting).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience building APIs or microservices as well as writing tests.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with JSON as it is the encoding of choice for the majority of APIs published.
- Experience with Authentication protocols (i.e. mutual auth, basic auth, oAuth).
- Knowledge of common web service protocols (such as HTTP, REST) including understanding the architectural style and all its permutations.
- Application development using a scripting language such as Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience with Agile production development methodologies, working on a Scrum Team.
- Strong experience in building, configuration and administration of APIs. Experience in integrating, diagnosing and debugging complex systems.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating systems and Command Line Tools (Power Shell, Cron).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience exhibiting customer service skills.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience working in a team environment exhibiting problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s development platform (RAILS is the preferred technology).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s partners and their current technology issues.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience exhibiting written skills to include technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure using AWS.
- Demonstrated experience in AI/ML API development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The developer consults with clients to develop complex API requirements.
- Translates user requirements from a formal requirement document into an API or Micro-Service.
- Builds and maintains APIs using Micro-Service architecture ensuring interoperability with other applications.
- Designs APIs addressing how they are used, how they scale, how they fit together and how they break.
- Influence design and configure API policies, governance and access.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, security, scale/performance and operability in mind.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
THIS POSITION IS NOT YET FUNDED.
General Dynamics Information Technology is a premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. We deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, the intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems. GDIT is currently seeking a Program Director in Northern Virginia to join our team. This position requires an individual with a broad skillset that can lead a large Information Technology Infrastructure Service Delivery organization, drive new business organic growth, and build customer relationships to understand our customers’ evolving needs.
GDIT will support more than 80,000 Federal employees, Contractors, and support personnel at various sites. In support of the mission space, GDIT will assume responsibility for legacy infrastructure sustainment and provide IT support services for all technologies in the IT environment. The combination of IT support services will improve service delivery, interoperability, and operational effectiveness while decreasing cost and risk for the Government.
As a Program Director, you will function as the senior business leader on the program determining our customers’ needs and priorities, coordinating technical solution responses to those needs, helping to shape customer acquisitions, and positioning GDIT to deliver best-in-class services. In addition, you will coordinate with other Program Directors in the sector to infuse enterprise best practices across Service Delivery, Proposals, and Customer Satisfaction.
***Only applicants with an active Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of Systems Engineering, integration, IT Service Operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking an Application Performance Management (APM)Architect to support the APM solution on our Justice Programs team in Washington, DC. In this position, you will support the Service Operations Unit (SOU) of the Enterprise Operations Section (EOS) in the FBI Information Technology Enterprise Services Division (ITESD) via the FBI Information Technology Application Services (ITAS).Division Support will be provided during normal business hours Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST), excluding Federal holidays.
The APM Architect is a top level Application Architect for our APM Tools. In this capacity, the Architect performs customer deliverable development and implementation, upgrades and enhancements, operations and maintenance (O&M), and training. In this role, you will provide architectural, engineering and administration of the Application Performance Management application and related components for monitoring mission critical composite applications.
APM Architect: EMS Tools
The Software Architect will provide technical support to include Project skills, Operations and Maintenance, Engineering, Administration, implementation skills and expertise using the Micro Focus Application Performance Manager(APM) Tool (formerly HPE Software) and related components for the Enterprise Management System (EMS). The EMS tools are used 24/7/365 by units throughout the FBI as well as other units within ITESD.
Administration: Administration of the EMS APM app includes but is not limited to:
- Performing day-to-day processes, procedures and activities to manage and maintain availability, health and performance of the APM app at acceptable Service Levels
- Leveraging automation (e.g. tools, programs or scripts) and standards as part of the administration and enhancements of the APM app and related components
Operations and Maintenance (O&M): The APM Architect's experience will also include daily “care and feeding” of the APM app and related components as well as other EMS tools listed below.
Additionally, O&M support will be provided on an occasional basis outside these hours, either arranged in advance or in support of critical incidents. Support will include, but is not limited to these activities:
- Sharing knowledge as needed to other EMS team members, regardless of contract or government status
- Training IT staff to use the APM app as needed
- Provide troubleshooting skills and problem resolution of APM app incidents and problems
- Recommend and carry out projects under the guidance of the EMS Technical Architect or government lead to improve performance of the tools, to bring mission critical apps under management, to coordinate move of app servers to new Data Centers, to continually improve processes and procedures, and perform routine application or hardware install/upgrades. Configuration and change activities for enhancements are included in this activity.
- Create VuGen scripts for APM as needed
- Create specialized reports upon request
- Configure alerts to meet user needs and requirements
Perform routine maintenance including but not limited to: patching of operating systems and applications, monitoring daily operational status of the app, reporting as needed, and coordinating requirements with other teams both within and external to the ITESD & ITAS Division as required.
Contract: I2TS 3
Network Engineer (L3)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Network Engineer:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Designs and performs integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manages the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Skills / Experience:
- Provide research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives
- Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices
- High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment Certification:CCNA to start and must obtain CCNP within 180 days of their start date.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel may be required based on contractual requirements
Provide support the Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (SMWDC) Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Division (SMWDC IAMD) by providing subject matter expert (SME) advice and assistance in the areas of Advanced tactical Training (ATT), Operational Suppport, Tactical and Operational-level doctrine review and writing, Capability Analysis, Assessments and Experimentation.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.