Click column header to sort
The contractor shall identify a POI Development Manager by name who shall manage development and maintenance of the OSINT training curriculum. The POI Development Manager shall also develop all applicable POI, Lesson Plans, Practical Exercises, and Evaluations. The POI Development Manager shall possess basic development and instruction skills and support development of training products, participate in training product development sessions, and instruct training classes, and, understand the training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts. #intelpractice
The PM shall serve as the contractor’s single TO manager and shall be the contractor’s authorized interface with the FEDSIM Contracting Officer (CO), FEDSIM COR, and INSCOM TPOC for the TO. The PM shall also be responsible for management and oversight of all CONUS/OCONUS activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the requirements identified in this TO. The PM shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of this TO. The PM shall conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule. The PM shall establish and maintain the PMP. The PM shall be an employee of the awardee and shall not be subcontracted. #intelpractice
WORK LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Seeking an Electrical Technician to support shipboard testing efforts for our Navy customer. The candidate will have experience as an electrical technician and the ability to troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics. The candidate will be expected to lead shipboard test and troubleshooting efforts. The candidate will be expected to complete assigned tasking, even if doing so requires more time than expected. The candidate will be tasked by and report to technical leads. The candidate will be expected to provide documented status updates on a regular basis. ***Priority/preference would be someone with some GSE experience on a ship (preferably DDGs).***
- Lead a shipboard test and troubleshooting evolution
- Troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics
- Provide test support for all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide shipboard software and hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide documented status updates on a regular basis
- Act as a liaison between shipboard test team, ship’s force, test team and technical leads back in Philadelphia
- Maintain personal source of information between jobs and tasking
- Aid in test procedure edits, development and implementation
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
- While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Alexandria, Virginia area
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted populations.
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
The Senior Capability Manager (SCM) shall manage feedback & capability exploration with leadership of the supported forces, engage and collaborate with Data Science Industry leaders to best inform and support AOO leadership decision making. Daily interaction with senior Army leadership, industry IT leaders and IC/DoD Partners to assist in the development of AOO data strategy objectives, application identification and implementation. The SCM shall coordinate all capability assessments of existing OSINT/PAI capabilities and emerging technologies, recommendations for integration into the OSINT Toolkit, and plans for moving the tool directly to the operational environment (if applicable). The SCM shall assist in determining the best solution needed to address the gaps, overlaps and any possible duplication effort at the enterprise-level rather than at the individual operator’s level. This includes synchronization of IT strategy and planning with AOO’s existing and future business goals to include promotion of shared applications and infrastructure to cut expenditures and enhance the flow of information using big data analytics.
See SCA Directory of Occupatios
Performs technical tasks towards the development or testing of machinery and equipment.
- Performs layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, operation, modification, and testing of experimental components, materials, apparatus and equipment at an advanced level.
- Sets up and operates equipment, test apparatus, test equipment, and related equipment.
- Devises, fabricates and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for welding and assembly.
- Evaluates the form, fit, and function of components, apparatus and equipment for adherence to project objectives.
- Records test procedures and results, performs routine analysis and calculations, and makes recommendations for changes in equipment, product or test method.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must be able to read and demonstrate proficiency in interpretation and understanding of NAVSEA drawings and production documents.
- Have the ability to efficiently use oxygen/acetylene torches and Plasma machines for cutting metal from raw plate.
- Have the ability to become OSHA Certified, Fire Watch Certified and Respirator Qualified
- Able to measure and transfer dimensions from drawings to onsite Ship's conditions and configurations.
- Possess and display the knowledge and ability to be able to find centerline onboard Navy vessels.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to verify prefabricated material against NAVSEA drawings for correctness.
- Knowledge of Naval Ships framing and spacing, as well as, Ship Compartment designations.
- Able to operate metal shaping electrical tools.
- Able to set up welding machines for different welding processes, utilize safety equipment and perform work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- VT Level II certification as a Weld Inspector is desired
- Willing to travel. Some durations may be four to six months long.
- Willing to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Possess the attitude and ability to work in a team environment and as a team player.
- MUST have own local transportation.
Customer prefers 630-7 am start, Will repair electric forklift/chargers, electric utility vehicles/charges, electric pallet jacks, diesel engine drive forklifts, gasoline engine driven tug, and electric man lifts. Use various scanners and other tools to diagnose and repair vehicles. Possess mechanic skills to perform indecently and without any immediate supervision. Tests vehicles after all repairs are completed to verify that the repair was successful. Inform parts department which parts are required to perform repairs. Advise management on equipment availability, repair, and office coverage. Interact directly with machine operators to discuss maintenance issues and with vendors to order parts. Maintain soft/hard repair history as well as preventative maintenance performed. Physical copy will be stored in maintenance shop and stored electronically in Excel and Access. Basic spreadsheet manipulation and key-stroking is required. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Mechanics alternate these schedules: 0600-1430, 0700-1530, 0700-1800 (core hours at 0700-1530). Holiday and Weekend work for emergencies. On call mechanic rotation duties are required 0700-1830. Talk to customer about specific schedule. Mechanics use diagnostics, skill, and knowledge to detect issues with a vehicle. Repairs assigned vehicles in a safe and secure state. Disassemble and reassemble engines as necessary. Use snap on scanner, hand held diagnostic scanner, tire pressure monitor scanner and dial calipers used to check disc brake rotor thickness. Inform parts department which parts are required to perform repairs. Respond to roadside assistance calls. Perform road test after all repairs. Call maintenance supervisor if there is an issue that can not resolve. Perform Safety and emmission inspections.
NOSC Systems Analyst
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
This position is in support of the 24/7 NOSC team based here in Tampa.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems. Performs monitoring functions utilizing SPLUNK and SolarWinds.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users, co-workers, leadership and evaluates vendor products. Provides documented updates, fix actions or escalates issues as needed.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users. Acts as backup to the Consolidated Service Desk.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Shift work required.
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance and system security standards, procedures and documentation.
- Develops and ensure controls and processes are in place and working effectively to maintain a strong system security posture.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Designs, develops, engineers, recommends and implements solutions that meet customer security requirements.
- Integrates and implements enterprise and cybersecurity solutions.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates enterprise security projects and initiatives.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for complex and diverse computer systems and platforms.
- Leads and performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Supports and embraces the identification and adoption of emerging technologies and the development of technology roadmaps.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.