Click column header to sort
Our team is recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to support our client at Bolling AFB, Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cryptographic products that range from large communications systems to circuit card assemblies. TS/SCI with Poly is required.
- Respond to Siebel Service Requests that identify a COMSEC issue reported by the customer, Watch Officer, or management. Must be able to work with other support personnel either in-house or at the field site to resolve operational issues in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Network Operations and Maintenance to troubleshoot and resolve network, TACLANE and crypto problems.
- Understand how the network has been engineered to include the circuits.
- Understanding the importance of remote management of devices using various crypto management solutions.
- Establish and maintain accurate accounting records and files. Maintain associated COMSEC databases to ensure all outgoing transfers of COMSEC items are properly transferred and logged into the access database.
- All memos requesting transfer must be filed along the Standard Form (SF) 153. Ensure all packages receive a tracking number.
- Order new keys before expiration date and ensure the new key arrives in time to the various COMSEC accounts.
- Perform database updates and queries and produce reports for key expiration.
- Ensure that all residential requests are signed before issuance of secure communications equipment. Ensure the tracking database is accurate and paperwork is filed accordingly. Perform consolidated inventory every six months (June and December).
- Ensure that COMSEC levels for operational and contingency key is adequate in the vault.
- Maintain a current inventory of all COMSEC material, and be aware of the location of such material and the purpose for which it is held. A semi-annual inventory (SAIR) will be completed every six months and when there is a custodial change. Conduct, supervise or request required inventories to be performed, including daily inventories.
- Provide vital COMSEC information to out-going Operations Commanders to educate them on the function of crypto and the importance of timely rekeying and return of COMSEC equipment.
- Destroy COMSEC material as prescribed or directed.
- Interface with Network Engineers and Maintenance teams to be aware of new and discontinued circuits.
- Pull message traffic related to COMSEC daily. Review messages for COMSEC require actions.
- Update and file element memos appointing hand receipt holders to ensure that the database is accurate and includes the date of memo and consolidated inventory. Issue consolidated inventory every six months. Provide hand receipt holder training to new appointees and refresher training for existing.
- Oversee the transportation of equipment to personnel in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Ensure appropriate funding is available to meet requirements.
- Participate and represent the COMSEC Team to streamline processes and communicate procedures, security guidelines and policy. Work to fix any inefficiency.
- Support, review and perform site assessments abroad to address vulnerabilities and operational risks. Prepare after action/trip reports upon return (within five business days).
- Personnel with KMI training are preferred.
Good knowledge of any or all of the following:
- Type 1 Cryptographic products (e.g. KG-175D, KG-175G, KG-175X, KG-245, KG250, KG345, KG350).
- TEMPEST; encryption, key management (e.g. Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) Common Tier 1 System), and communications standards.
- Computer Security; data networks, protocols & related cryptographic equipment integrated circuits.
- Data Transfer Devices (e.g. AN CYZ 10, Simple Key Loader, DTD2000 (KIK20), RASKL (KIK30).
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in writing or orally to customers on all levels. Must demonstrate a sense of mission and urgency when responding to actions.
- Previous experience serving as a COMSEC Custodian
- Prior completion of one or more of the following courses: TACLANE - General Dynamics, CBT ND-111 COMSEC Accountability & Control, NSA COMSEC Course (IAEC-2112), Local COMSEC Management SW (LCMS), Security Refresher Information Assurance (IA) Training.
- The ability to understand and interpret DIA's COMSEC Program
Seeking candidates to fill the position of Engineering Technician in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia. Machinery Control Systems (DDG 1000, LSD, MCM) & Advanced Damage Control Systems Branch in Philadelphia, PA.
- Perform system testing in lab environment and onboard ship.
- Assist engineers with design and development of machinery and damage control systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with machinery and damage control system using wiring diagrams and electrical schematics.
Seeking candidates to fill the position of Engineering Technician in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Machinery Control Systems (DDG 1000, LSD, MCM) & Advanced Damage Control Systems Branch in Philadelphia, PA.
- Provide training to ship crew on operation and maintenance of Damage Control Systems.
- Assist in creating training documentation and system technical manuals.
- Review system designs and provide expert knowledge for impact on training and damage control management practices.
- Provide guidance during the development and testing of Damage and Machinery Control Systems.
Under minimal supervision, the Business Analyst works as a member of an enterprise IT software development support team to support project management and implementation of software and automation of business processes for customers. Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, testing and quality assurance plans and project plans. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Ensures completion of administrative reporting (e.g., daily statistics, logs, task narratives). Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, product demonstrations and ensures project artifacts are updated regularly. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other Contractor teams. Additional responsibilities include assistance with quality control, software testing and end user training. Involved throughout the software development lifecycle to include day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client’s schedules.
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Service Desk Specialist:
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification: MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- This is a 365x24x7 must be open to working holidays and weekends
This position is 1st shift 6 AM - 2 PM
Shaw, AFB South Carolina
TS/SCI Clearance is required
Video Teleconference Technician will be responsible for performing the installation, maintenance and repair of AV/teleconference systems for our customer.
1. Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless VTC's, AV and similar communications systems.
2. Maintains VTC/AV equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
3. Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
4. Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
5. Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - SENIOR LEVEL
SECRET LEVEL U.S. SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Person hired for this role will support the US Air Force Combined Air Command Operations. The focus of this team is on mission critical tasks, therefore we seek individuals that understand how to configure, maintain network switches and routers on the fly. This is not an "on the job" type of role, there is not "room for error". All applicants will be asked questions to determine ability to demonstrate how to configure network routers and switches.
Functions of this role include tasks such as:
- Analyze, administer and maintain voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manage the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintain network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
- Evaluate hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participate in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interface with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required. Ultimately will be responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
General Dynamics Information Technology and CSRA have united to create the premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. Together as General Dynamics Information Technology, we deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems.
Team GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator in Falls Church, VA to join our team. The candidate is expected to have extensive experience in managing a full range of contracts in support of the U.S. Department of Defense.
Senior Systems Engineer
US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the warfighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
2. Knowledge of the current industry hardware, software, and equipment.
3. Professional certification in one or more relevant technologies.
4. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
5. Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
6. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
7. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
8. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
9. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
10. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
12. May serve as a technical team or task lead.
13. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.