Click column header to sort
The incumbent shall have technical expertise in Windows administration and software support.
Shall be able to perform at a high technical level for most phases of Windows systems analysis and Windows programming/scripting activities related to Active Directory and DNS.
Duties: Provide assistance to customer in the acquisition, installation, implementation, and support of DIA's Windows infrastructure. Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve system failures. Review data such as volume, peak loads, and circuit capabilities. Evaluate data to determine capacity and quality of service with a view toward improving the service provided.
Knowledgeable on building and maintaining Windows 2012 and 2016 domains and servers
Work from specifications to develop, modify, and maintain complex Windows software applications using vendor software releases and utilities. Responsible for applications relevant to the overall Windows system, including file maintenance routines, data backup and restoration, networks, and office applications software packages. Support quality assurance programs and software product reviews. Support the Virtualization and blade infrastructure, which allow a single resource such as a server, data storage device or operating system to function in a multiple resource manor.
Assist customer personnel in developing, integrating, and supporting DIA's Windows environment. The incumbent shall make recommendations to improve our customers Windows environment. The incumbent shall participate as a member of our customer's Windows Support Team. The incumbent shall provide on-call pager services 24 hours a day to resolve Windows operational problems working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 support organizations.
Monitor systems for STIG compliance, ensure all system and application patches using SCCM are installed regularly within approved change windows.
Use Veritas NetBackup for system backups and recovery
Configure and manage Windows 2016 Server Cluster failover
Configure, test, and deploy virtual environments using VMWare and Hyper-V
Configure and maintain storage are network solutions using NetApp storage management tools
Configure and maintain storage backup solutions using Dell EMC Data Domain tools
Use Microsoft SCOM for systems and network monitoring for Active Directory and Exchange servers
Design, Configure, and maintain Microsoft Active Directory environments
Design, Configure, and maintain Microsoft Exchange environments
Build and Maintain Red Hat and Centos Linux Servers
Must have Microsoft MCSA certification or higher
Must have some level of Linux / Unix Certifications
Must be able to pass and maintain CI Poly
GDIT is seeking a Software Engineer/DevSecOps Solution Specialist!
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? The type of person who wants to know what make that application “tick”? If so, consider an opportunity with our RDS DevSecOps Delivery Team – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Team.
- Application Support and Problem/issue determination and resolution
- DevSecOps production support analyst in a AWS Cloud environment
- This position will work with AWS Cloud Service Vendors, IT Operations and other parties on infrastructure and detailed technical issues
- Support the Systems/Build DevSecOps Team and Sprint Team member as needed.
DevSecOps Delivery Team
Our DevSecOps Delivery Team delivers large-scale Cloud Based secure software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CMS services for both CMS and external based Customers.
DevSecOps Delivery Team professionals focus on key client and application issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing secure technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale Cloud technology delivery program efforts.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of Cyber systems.
- Provide O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Apply project management and system administration expertise in the system administration lifecycle, integration, risk management, incident handling, and change management.
- Support system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational CND systems.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provide backup recovery.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
As a Platform Engineer; provides input to the design of server and application architectures. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications. Occasionally performs the administrative operation of server hardware and software. Ensures system security and executes practices and procedures. Troubleshoots system related problems. Performs database design and software development as required. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments and applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Information Assurance Engineer (IAE) is responsible for conducting information systems security engineering activities throughout the acquisition lifecycle. IAEs are responsible for capturing and refining information protection requirements to ensure their integration into information systems acquisition and information systems development through purposeful security design or configuration. The IAE integrates security functional requirements into existing acquisition lifecycle phases, milestones, and deliverables using systems engineering principles and methodologies. Personnel shall be knowledgeable of best practices when implementing security controls including software engineering methodologies, security engineering principles, and secure coding techniques and coordinates activities with assessment and authorization stakeholders.
- Participate in discussions at the system engineering level to enhance the security of the customer networks
- Provide support to system certification activities and efforts related to system certification and accreditation
- Provide technical support in investigating and minimizing real or potential damage resulting from security incidents
- Research, analyze, integrate, and distribute IS security tools and associated documentation, subject to USG review and approval
- Provide on-site assistance for integrating IS security tools into Contractor and Government information systems
- Develop security procedures for systems and software within area of expertise to ensure consistent security policy implementation for review and approval of USG
- Support the creation, update, and presentation of Information Assurance (IA) related briefings and other related materials to both internal and external organizations as a security Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Participate in and support various Information Assurance forums as directed
- Support the Intelligence Community (IC) and Industry-based working groups as directed
- Participates in special projects as required.
1. Analyzes acquisition data (such as financial/budget information, congressional tracking, programmatic support, etc.) and makes recommendations for improvements
2. Assists with access to and use of controlled data and equipment.
3. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Our team is recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to support our client at Bolling AFB, Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cryptographic products that range from large communications systems to circuit card assemblies. TS/SCI with Poly is required.
- Respond to Siebel Service Requests that identify a COMSEC issue reported by the customer, Watch Officer, or management. Must be able to work with other support personnel either in-house or at the field site to resolve operational issues in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Network Operations and Maintenance to troubleshoot and resolve network, TACLANE and crypto problems.
- Understand how the network has been engineered to include the circuits.
- Understanding the importance of remote management of devices using various crypto management solutions.
- Establish and maintain accurate accounting records and files. Maintain associated COMSEC databases to ensure all outgoing transfers of COMSEC items are properly transferred and logged into the access database.
- All memos requesting transfer must be filed along the Standard Form (SF) 153. Ensure all packages receive a tracking number.
- Order new keys before expiration date and ensure the new key arrives in time to the various COMSEC accounts.
- Perform database updates and queries and produce reports for key expiration.
- Ensure that all residential requests are signed before issuance of secure communications equipment. Ensure the tracking database is accurate and paperwork is filed accordingly. Perform consolidated inventory every six months (June and December).
- Ensure that COMSEC levels for operational and contingency key is adequate in the vault.
- Maintain a current inventory of all COMSEC material, and be aware of the location of such material and the purpose for which it is held. A semi-annual inventory (SAIR) will be completed every six months and when there is a custodial change. Conduct, supervise or request required inventories to be performed, including daily inventories.
- Provide vital COMSEC information to out-going Operations Commanders to educate them on the function of crypto and the importance of timely rekeying and return of COMSEC equipment.
- Destroy COMSEC material as prescribed or directed.
- Interface with Network Engineers and Maintenance teams to be aware of new and discontinued circuits.
- Pull message traffic related to COMSEC daily. Review messages for COMSEC require actions.
- Update and file element memos appointing hand receipt holders to ensure that the database is accurate and includes the date of memo and consolidated inventory. Issue consolidated inventory every six months. Provide hand receipt holder training to new appointees and refresher training for existing.
- Oversee the transportation of equipment to personnel in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Ensure appropriate funding is available to meet requirements.
- Participate and represent the COMSEC Team to streamline processes and communicate procedures, security guidelines and policy. Work to fix any inefficiency.
- Support, review and perform site assessments abroad to address vulnerabilities and operational risks. Prepare after action/trip reports upon return (within five business days).
- Personnel with KMI training are preferred.
Good knowledge of any or all of the following:
- Type 1 Cryptographic products (e.g. KG-175D, KG-175G, KG-175X, KG-245, KG250, KG345, KG350).
- TEMPEST; encryption, key management (e.g. Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) Common Tier 1 System), and communications standards.
- Computer Security; data networks, protocols & related cryptographic equipment integrated circuits.
- Data Transfer Devices (e.g. AN CYZ 10, Simple Key Loader, DTD2000 (KIK20), RASKL (KIK30).
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in writing or orally to customers on all levels. Must demonstrate a sense of mission and urgency when responding to actions.
- Previous experience serving as a COMSEC Custodian
- Prior completion of one or more of the following courses: TACLANE - General Dynamics, CBT ND-111 COMSEC Accountability & Control, NSA COMSEC Course (IAEC-2112), Local COMSEC Management SW (LCMS), Security Refresher Information Assurance (IA) Training.
- The ability to understand and interpret DIA's COMSEC Program
Under minimal supervision, the Business Analyst works as a member of an enterprise IT software development support team to support project management and implementation of software and automation of business processes for customers. Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, testing and quality assurance plans and project plans. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Ensures completion of administrative reporting (e.g., daily statistics, logs, task narratives). Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, product demonstrations and ensures project artifacts are updated regularly. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other Contractor teams. Additional responsibilities include assistance with quality control, software testing and end user training. Involved throughout the software development lifecycle to include day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client’s schedules.
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Service Desk Specialist:
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification: MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- This is a 365x24x7 must be open to working holidays and weekends
This position is 1st shift 6 AM - 2 PM
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.