Click column header to sort
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core hours 0800-1600. Responsible for managing calendars, answering phones, and monitoring emails for a mix of SIS and GS-15 officers in a fast paced Front Office environment. Keep leadership informed of high priority matters, emails, etc. Expected to collect and consolidate briefing materials on a daily, but minimum weekly basis. Assist two additional MSAs with the sorting and disbursing of mail/packaged/newspapers to the different SAC departments. Establish and maintain good working relationship with other MSAs and SAs throughout the Sponsor Organization and other Government Agencies. Assist Front Office MSAs in reviewing official memos and other correspondence for office leadership and other office personnel. Implement existing office SOPs and initiate new plans if necessary. Assist with domestic and overseas travel requests and travel vouchers on at least a weekly basis. Coordinate documentation to include ensuring Visas, and required training and medical clearances are in place. Schedule meetings, ensuring Front Office coverage at weekly leadership meetings, scheduling conference rooms, and ensuring end-to-end coordination on all matters involving Front Office. Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products. Excellent and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to work with individuals at all levels.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
The Configuration Manager will be a seasoned CM professional who provides configuration support to assigned Projects across the C2MS portfolio supporting Special Operations Forces. The successful candidate will be motivated; team oriented; and have a drive to make a difference in warfighting capabilities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
- Performs various audits and documents results.
- Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment as it applies to CM integration
- Software Configuration Management experience: Knowledge of licensing models
- Excellent skills with Microsoft® suite of tools (SharePoint, Access, Excel, etc)
- Working knowledge of task management tools and software repositories such as Redmine; JIRA; and GitHub/GitLab/TFS
- Experience with CM in the Cloud (AWS) desired
- Experience working in an agile environment (Kanban and Scrum)
- Good business communication skills. Position will require developing and giving presentations
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support
- Knowledge of and familiarity with configuration management software applications
- IT Systems background a plus
- Air Force and/or DOD background a plus
The Strategic Governance Lead shall regularly interpret higher authority direction, command guidance and strategies to accomplish the Director’s military intelligence priorities as reflected in the operational goals and missions. The Strategic Governance Lead shall provide oral and written advice suitable to influence general officer level audiences on multi-year projects, doctrine, and policies that will affect the entire Army. #intelpractice
The contractor shall identify a POI Development Manager by name who shall manage development and maintenance of the OSINT training curriculum. The POI Development Manager shall also develop all applicable POI, Lesson Plans, Practical Exercises, and Evaluations. The POI Development Manager shall possess basic development and instruction skills and support development of training products, participate in training product development sessions, and instruct training classes, and, understand the training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts. #intelpractice
The PM shall serve as the contractor’s single TO manager and shall be the contractor’s authorized interface with the FEDSIM Contracting Officer (CO), FEDSIM COR, and INSCOM TPOC for the TO. The PM shall also be responsible for management and oversight of all CONUS/OCONUS activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the requirements identified in this TO. The PM shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of this TO. The PM shall conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule. The PM shall establish and maintain the PMP. The PM shall be an employee of the awardee and shall not be subcontracted. #intelpractice
WORK LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Seeking an Electrical Technician to support shipboard testing efforts for our Navy customer. The candidate will have experience as an electrical technician and the ability to troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics. The candidate will be expected to lead shipboard test and troubleshooting efforts. The candidate will be expected to complete assigned tasking, even if doing so requires more time than expected. The candidate will be tasked by and report to technical leads. The candidate will be expected to provide documented status updates on a regular basis. ***Priority/preference would be someone with some GSE experience on a ship (preferably DDGs).***
- Lead a shipboard test and troubleshooting evolution
- Troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics
- Provide test support for all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide shipboard software and hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide documented status updates on a regular basis
- Act as a liaison between shipboard test team, ship’s force, test team and technical leads back in Philadelphia
- Maintain personal source of information between jobs and tasking
- Aid in test procedure edits, development and implementation
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
- While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Alexandria, Virginia area
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted populations.
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
The Senior Capability Manager (SCM) shall manage feedback & capability exploration with leadership of the supported forces, engage and collaborate with Data Science Industry leaders to best inform and support AOO leadership decision making. Daily interaction with senior Army leadership, industry IT leaders and IC/DoD Partners to assist in the development of AOO data strategy objectives, application identification and implementation. The SCM shall coordinate all capability assessments of existing OSINT/PAI capabilities and emerging technologies, recommendations for integration into the OSINT Toolkit, and plans for moving the tool directly to the operational environment (if applicable). The SCM shall assist in determining the best solution needed to address the gaps, overlaps and any possible duplication effort at the enterprise-level rather than at the individual operator’s level. This includes synchronization of IT strategy and planning with AOO’s existing and future business goals to include promotion of shared applications and infrastructure to cut expenditures and enhance the flow of information using big data analytics.
See SCA Directory of Occupatios
Performs technical tasks towards the development or testing of machinery and equipment.
- Performs layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, operation, modification, and testing of experimental components, materials, apparatus and equipment at an advanced level.
- Sets up and operates equipment, test apparatus, test equipment, and related equipment.
- Devises, fabricates and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for welding and assembly.
- Evaluates the form, fit, and function of components, apparatus and equipment for adherence to project objectives.
- Records test procedures and results, performs routine analysis and calculations, and makes recommendations for changes in equipment, product or test method.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must be able to read and demonstrate proficiency in interpretation and understanding of NAVSEA drawings and production documents.
- Have the ability to efficiently use oxygen/acetylene torches and Plasma machines for cutting metal from raw plate.
- Have the ability to become OSHA Certified, Fire Watch Certified and Respirator Qualified
- Able to measure and transfer dimensions from drawings to onsite Ship's conditions and configurations.
- Possess and display the knowledge and ability to be able to find centerline onboard Navy vessels.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to verify prefabricated material against NAVSEA drawings for correctness.
- Knowledge of Naval Ships framing and spacing, as well as, Ship Compartment designations.
- Able to operate metal shaping electrical tools.
- Able to set up welding machines for different welding processes, utilize safety equipment and perform work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- VT Level II certification as a Weld Inspector is desired
- Willing to travel. Some durations may be four to six months long.
- Willing to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Possess the attitude and ability to work in a team environment and as a team player.
- MUST have own local transportation.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.