Click column header to sort
Contract: I2TS 3
Networks Engineer (L3)
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Network Networks Engineer will:
- Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level Network architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Analyze Network requirements and leads network design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and Networks into ongoing operations
- Develop Network and network architecture and Network design documentation
- Guide Network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of Network engineering management plans and Network integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Networks Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Be responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Networks Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Coordinate and manage engineering projects
- Act as lead in defining and executing Networks engineering activities within a project. Provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of Network development from analysis of mission needs to verification of Network performance
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Mitigate risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects
- Review and/or approve Network engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet Network needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete
- Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating Network integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
- Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Computing Environment certification: CCNA to start and must be willing to obtain CCNP within 180 days of ones start date.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
Travel may be required in support of customer’s mission requirements.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for an Oracle EBS Developer.
- Implement modules relating to fulfillment, supply chain planning functionality of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Mentor and train other personnel on Oracle BR.100 documents.
- Provide recommendations on configuration and setup parameters based on other Asset Management implementations.
- Identify and documenting gaps in the Oracle product set.
- Provide recommendations on business process changes based on other Oracle Asset Management implementations.
- Support configuration and maintenance of custom applications.
- Research, design, develop and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Resolve highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conduct investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Factor emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Provide input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serve as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Previous working experience with Agile Scrum and Agile Scrum development methodologies.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Enters data into automated systems and performs related administrative duties
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for a Cost Analyst- Operational Research Support Analyst (ORSA) to join our team to support the Department of the Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Operational Research Support Analyst/Cost Analyst will support theWarfighter Brain Health PMO at USAMMDA and support the following tasks:
- Perform cost analysis for systems in all phases of the DoD acquisition life cycle
- Perform independent cost estimates in accordance with the FAR to enable accurate contracting cost estimation.
- Analyze common will cost/should cost metrics to ensure performance metrics are met.
- In cooperation with Senior Program Analyst,, WBH Product Managers (PdMs), the Deputy Project Manager, and the Project Manager, to develop and maintain: program budget estimates, risk management/mitigation cost estimates, cost benefit analysis, life cycle cost estimates, and other cost estimates as necessary to accommodate the needs of the PMO.
- Conduct data collection, organization, and analyses to determine the costs associated with risks and management/mitigation thereof, to support risk management decisions in support of medical product development and acquisition strategy.
- Participate in various program-level Integrated Product Teams and working groups to develop and maintain life-cycle cost estimates (LCCEs).
- In support of the PMO, lead the development, preparation and review of wide-ranging cost analyses.
- Collect actual cost and technical data to develop a more accurate LCCE; facilitating maintenance of the LCCE throughout the product development effort.
- Ability to support the analysis of budgetary and programmatic information.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Functional duties consist of:
- Serve as the principle technical advisor for cyber defense engineering.
- Design, develop, direct, and implement enterprise network cyber defense capabilities.
- Research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
- Produce and disseminate build of Materials, cost analysis, and procurement recommendations of Cyber Defense technologies.
- Execute pilot(s) and demonstrations of new, existing, or emerging Cyber Defense Technologies.
- Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of Windows and Linux Operating Systems, as well as Cyber Defense systems such as, Fire-Eye, Fidelis, Gigamon, Suricata, and others.
- Plan and direct system upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop and implementing testing strategies and results.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provide specialized training and technical guidance.
- Serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May have supervisory responsibilities over team members.
Required skills/experience: Commercial Forensic Tool experience, General knowledge of Operating Systems, experience testing platforms and applications
Desired skills/experience: Skill and knowledge with imaging of platforms both desktop and mobile, RF
Desired certifications: Encase
Candidate should have a broad knowledge and skills related to the requirements. Not desired is a candidate with one specific set of skills. Candidate must work well in a team environment, be flexible, willing to share responsibilities (e.g. have secondary duties to avoid customer being single threaded in any one area). Good written and verbal skills required.
* Experience testing platforms and applications
* Commercial forensic tool experience required (all or combination of: FTK, WireShark, ENCASE, FireEye, Helix, Paraben, Xways, ILook)
* General knowledge of Operation Systems to include: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS (understanding of the evolution of OS platforms a plus).
* Good understanding of App Stores and how they work to include mobile OS platform updates.
* Ability to review and understanding scripting and code developed in Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Enscripts looking for anomalies or abnormalities in code.
* Skill and knowledge with imaging of platforms both desktop and mobile; fluent in testing mobile and desktop applications
* Demonstrated experience developing written products, briefing technical content to a non-technical audience
* RF skills desired
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for a Senior Acquisition Analyst in the area of medical product development to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Senior Acquisition Analyst will use expert level knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS); Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE); and DoD 5000 processes, including acquisition streamlining initiatives, to support strategic analysis and acquisition planning for the Army and DHA ACAT III and ACAT IV medical programs. This position will support the following task areas:
- Conduct analysis of policy and guidance to identify impacts and opportunities related to the medical acquisition programs.
- Support the development of technology transition strategies, integrated risk assessments, and tailored acquisition strategies, acknowledging the unique aspects of medical product development.
- Develop and improve processes for acquisition planning, milestone and documentation preparation, and reporting.
- Assist project management offices in development of tailored acquisition strategies, preparation of milestone documentation, and briefings.
- Support development of templates and checklists for acquisition processes.
This position supports United States Army Corps of Engineers; Metering Data Management Service (MDMS). The MDMS provides managers at all levels within the Army the ability to analyze and track energy performance of buildings according to their area of responsibility. Examples include individual facility operations, multiple facilities associated with a certain organization, installation or mission; facilities constructed using a common standard design/energy savings technology; or all facilities served by a centrally managed program. Meter data combined with and other relevant (contextual) information offers a powerful tool for prioritizing facilities for action, motivating conservation behavior, justifying energy project investment and validating energy project effectiveness.
The Senior ISSE is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and/or integration of a DOD IA architecture, system, or system component for use within CE (computing environment), NE (network environment), and/or enclave environments.
1.Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
4. Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
5. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
8. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13, Participates in special projects as required.
The Site Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the PWS requirements for the Site, including but not limited to, accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment, providing quality customized training to units and individuals, and meeting requirements of Medical Readiness Training Command (MRTC) Commander's vision.
The Site Manager ensures contract staff personnel at the site meet or exceed: ensuring DEPMEDS and associated individual and collective training is accomplished IAW USARC, MRTC, and AMEDDC&S guidelines; ensuring property accountability at all times, conducting inventories as required by MRTC; enforcing a Physical Security plan that protects Government furnished equipment, facilities, and supplies; coordinating training with Unit Commanders to ensure the unit receives the training necessary to meet unit objectives; ensuring all information management and administrative functions are performed effectively; providing executive level training for senior leaders, officers and NCOs to familiarize them with the equipment and capabilities at RTS-MED. Continually communicates with the PMO and the Government SD on the status of various functional areas, ensuring that any potential issues are identified in advance and risk mitigation principles are instituted.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, individual and collective training, maintenance, and budget act
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation. Communicates policies, purposes and goals of the organization.
- Directs program activities to meet customer and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.Interfaces with the Site Director and staff on a regular basis.
- Ensures property accountability at all times, conducts inventories as required by the PBO IAW Army regulations and SOPs. Ensures timely and proper reconciliation of discrepancies found during inventories between the PBO and sub-hand receipt holders.
- Maintains consolidated records of maintenance and training. Provides required program reports, CDRLs, and other deliverables as specified in the PWS.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Coordinates and monitors subcontractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Performs site financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement. Uses project management tools to produce schedules, monitor workloads and resources.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards at all times, and insists all employees do the same.
- Monitors working conditions and safety of employees and customers.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to superiors as requested.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is hiring an experienced Clinical Research Nurse to join our team in support of our client Navy Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD) in California.
“From the original tent dispensary established in 1914 to the modern facility of today, Naval Medical Center San Diego’s (NMCSD) mission has remained constant: provide the finest medical care in a family-centered environment to military service members, their families and those who served in the past”
The Clinical Research Nurse will:
- Conduct patient interviews, patient recruitment, enrollment, and verify patient eligibility for clinical investigative studies.
- Observe patients after administration of study medication for adverse events.
- Take and properly record vital signs, performing venipuncture and specimen collection and processing.
- Complete case report forms, maintain up-to-date research logs, schedule appointments, prepare patient recruitment letters, and various other study correspondence as required.
- Educate patients about clinical research protocols, study requirements and expectations.
- Adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Collaborate with other members of the research team to ensure consistent practice in patient care management.
- Monitor on-site study sites to meet with, assist and consult with study investigators.
- Recruit and schedule all study site personnel as required.
- Ensure compliance with subject consenting and reporting of adverse events and side effects.
- Track the expenditures for all study-related activities, including supplies and equipment.
- Create study documents, including protocols and amendments thereof, consent forms, data collections forms.
- Provide inputs to final reports that document the research findings for human use protocols including, but not limited to those listed above.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers. GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
A Logistics Analyst position on the Catalog / Customer Service Team assists with fielding customer inquiries and the daily management of State's catalog of approved technical security equipment. General tasks include:
- Logging, researching and resolving customer inquiries
- Logging, researching and resolving customer survey responses
- Assist with the daily management of the catalog, gathering updated product details, researching product discrepancies, processing end of life alerts
- Assist with adding new products to the State catalog
- Tracking and coordinating high profile customer orders and projects, as needed.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.