Click column header to sort
- Experience with the principles, concepts, methodologies and project management of Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) applications Version 10 or 11.
- Experience with federal HR data to support metadata modeling.
- Provide analysis, requirements development, and documentation using Cognos 10 and/or 11 BI Framework Manager metadata modeling to include, but not limited to, DCPDS or DCHRMS, for OCHR’s civilian data warehouse DONCADS.
- Provide analysis, requirements development and execution of Cognos 10 and/or 11 BI migrations and deployments. Gather, analyze, and document business requirements in support of migrations and deployments.
- Design, develop and implement reports, metrics and dashboards utilizing HTML, XML, Java, and Cognos 10 and/or 11 BI, ensuring no unauthorized cookies and/or plug ins are required.
- Provide Cognos system administration in support of Cognos 10 and/or 11 BI installation and upgrades, configuration, data integration, and data management.
- Generate and deliver test plans, test applications, migrate test applications to production, and transfer knowledge to client, in the form of Data Dictionaries, Standard Operating Procedures, and User Guides.
- Provide analysis and development of the HRLink utilizing Cognos 10 and/or 11 BI Framework Manager, Metrics Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio and Transformer.
- Develop analytical data extracts and power cubes via Cognos BI Analysis Studio and PowerPlay Studio.
- Develop a foundation and environment conductive to Balanced Scorecard data administration.
- Design conceptual and logical models for the data warehouse and communicate physical designs to the database users.
- Answer and resolve trouble calls related to Cognos BI, HRLink, serviced customers via Help
Desk systems, such as OCHR Assist, and email.
- Utilizing HRLink, execute and distribute standard reports on a monthly, weekly, or daily schedule adhering to Secure File Transfer Protocols.
- Setup and Execute Automated Secure File Transfer Protocols.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- CMA preferred but not required
- Restricted access handling experience necessary,
- Experience opening and closing accounts in Active Directory
- Experience provisioning Windows Operating Systems
- Experience supporting Lotus Notes/Domino client preferred
- Excellent customer service, proactive, good communicator, responsive to customer needs.
Systems Engineer who specializes in supporting multiple cyber development and operational activities and tasks.
- Evaluate and document IT system/network architectures
- Develop and maintain systems requirements (SRDs) for technical requirements
- Develop test plans and ORE documents for end to end system tests of cyber tools
- Conduct OREs and end to end test for cyber tools and capabilities
- Support the deployment of cyber tools; Interface with Target owning departments (TODs) to identify and document technical cyber requirements for target IT networks and systems
- Work with developers and other technical SMEs to identify vulnerabilities in adversarial IT networks and tools, and develop an approach for exploitation
- Facilitate collaboration and information sharing among a variety of stakeholders across sponsor and other federal agencies.
Desired Skills/Experience: Experience with identity and authentication technologies; experience with encryption technologies; must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrate good interpersonal, organizational, writing and briefing skills; hands on experience with network security applications, protocols and associated hardware
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations
Enterprise Special Projects Manager
TS w/SCI Eligibility Clearance
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions.
We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Work directly with the Deputy Program Manager on a variety of projects and tasks.
- Responsible for analyzing enterprise projects in order to complete high level tasks and reporting.
- Work with a variety of functional groups to include Logistics, Systems and Network Engineering, Cybersecurity, and Software Teams to develop solutions and collect data.
- Create training documents, standard operating procedures and process documents.
- Conduct training on enterprise processes.
- Complete business development processes to include cost proposals, technical responses, determining level of effort, work with leads on roadmap items, updating list of materials and work with buyers to get updated quotes.
- Perform business case analysis of new requirements.
- Work with vendors to learn about emerging technology.
- Assist with writing contract deliverables and white papers.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
GDIT is currently identifying Advanced Desktop Support Specialists. The position can be in the following locations: Bremerton, WA or Hill AFB, UT or San Diego, CA.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to lead or direct a team of specialists in the implementation and operation of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to test and operate all phases of the system cycle.
- Ability to operate all system components as defined in the TO to include hardware, software, and mass storage devices.
- Ability to operate communications-computer systems, and install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
GDIT has an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Project Manager who will excel in a busy cyber training environment. The selected candidate will have expert Project Management Skills, a PMP certification and exceptional time management skills.
• Create and manage project plans
• Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
• Align project objectives and make sure project team is clear on objectives
• On-time delivery
• Manage project team with design and development tasks
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
- Review status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepare status reports.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders
- Management oversight of requirements gathering, solution design and implementation of solutions supporting different data classification levels
- Coordination and overall completion of projects assigned
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities to matrixed project staff and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Build and maintain working relationships with customer, team members, and other departments involved in the projects
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects
- Lead development and non-development teams in current agile maturity and processes toward continuous improvement and quality
- Own and drive execution of the team delivery and roadmap
- Ensure quality standards and project deliverables
- Interface with all stakeholders
GDIT is seeking a Strategic Solutions Architect to drive strategic initiatives needed to support GDIT’s enterprise IT digital transformation for NASA ICS (NICS, NASA Integrated Communications Services). The role of Strategic Solutions Architect provides the opportunity to develop and execute the strategic direction of GDIT’s internal IT service delivery organization. In this unique role you will identify target architectures to solve business problems by performing gap analysis and developing the strategic roadmap for achieving desired business outcomes.
Through translating relevant details about the strategy into a language that management and other stakeholders can understand, you will align people with technology. As a thought leader you will have the opportunity to shape how the Next GDIT delivers IT services to its internal user base as well as translate customer showcase solutions to externally offerings through GDIT’s Shared Services organization. We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support development & communication of GDIT’s CIO Services organizational vision to executive leadership & CIO Services delivery team.
- Identify key strategic investments that support the delivery on vision & develops supporting roadmaps.
- Build and maintain relationships across all GDIT business units to ensure alignment with program capture, program execution, and other line of business services.
- Understand impact of internal decisions on customer & vendor relationships & plans accordingly
- Build & maintain relationships with key vendor partners to incorporate technology & capability roadmaps into CIO Service’s roadmaps.
- Actively identify, monitor and incorporate industry & vendor trends into CIO Services strategic roadmaps
- Collaborate with business office, supply chain management, enterprise architecture, solution architecture, & other key stakeholders on business case development to support C-level decision makers. Includes TCO, ROI, IRR, Cost/Benefit analysis, etc. that support roadmap recommendations
- Perform business case analysis to support decision making process.
- Support CIO Services’ in-flight initiatives when necessary and ensures deliverable alignment with strategic goals & objectives.
- Approve member of CIO Services’ governing bodies
- Architecture Review Board
- Engineering Review Board
- Actively participate in supporting additional governing bodies
- CIO Services IT Resource Steering Committee
- Business Solution Advisory Board
- GDIT Cloud Center of Excellence
- GDIT Cyber Center of Excellence
- Champions efforts to implement Lean & Agile principles of project, process, risk & change management with an overall goal of continuous improvement in IT service delivery excellence.
- Develop, Pilot, Evaluate, & Grow Lean & Agile principles
The Program Sr Manager is a key position that manages the successful execution of services performed by contractor employees at the federal government customer site using expertise in technical operations management, ITIL best practices, and Project Management methodology to oversee a federal IT program at Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). The program consists of operations and maintenance support in IT help desk, telecommunications, and network services. Other responsibilities include:
- Contract Performance & Deliverables
- Human resources
- Plan, implement, and manage performance of contract duties.
- Effectively engage and partner with federal Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and managers on matters impacting program execution and success.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Analyze program and project management needs and tailor industry best practices to suit the customer environment.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Work with cross-functional teams with diverse technical skill sets to support successful performance across operations and projects.
- Monitor performance objectives, implement outcomes-based performance measures and management frameworks; evaluate performance; identify improvement recommendations; provide training and mentoring as needed to ensure consistency and adherence to standards.
- Develop and maintain both programmatic and technical documentation.
- Raise issues, risks, and exceptions; assess impact, probability, and response alternatives; devise risk management strategies and engage appropriate stakeholders; follow-through to resolution.
- Participate in weekly meetings and progress briefings to the customer; follow up on direction given by customer, action items, questions, documentation, etc.
- Work with corporate organizations such as Human Resources and Recruiting to ensure appropriate staffing and engage reach-back resources as required.
- Update routine deliverables to GDIT Corporate regarding program performance.
- Manage subcontractor and contract labor employees using corporate systems and tools.
- 14 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Communications or related discipline
Without degree, 16+ years of extensive demonstrated equivalent experience related to position
- 12+ years of experience managing federal programs/contracts – specifically in IT operations
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification and experience in ITIL-based processes
- 6+ years project management experience, working with cross functional teams
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Ability to think analytically and strategically to provide the thought leadership necessary to introduce incremental and evolutionary change
- Ability to manage complex tasks and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- Ability to analyze problems with a flexible and creative approach and then propose multiple alternative solutions
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate complex concepts – in speaking and writing –with team members and all levels of technical and nontechnical customer stakeholders
- Self-starter and quick learner with lots of initiative, working independently without day-to-day supervision of tasks and proactively seeking solutions to problems
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; commitment to continuous improvement and the elimination of performance variability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Project, and Visio
- Must meet all requirements for obtaining and maintaining a Public Trust Clearance
Serves as a natively-fluent Romanian social media specialist supporting a web-based social media program at MacDill AFB. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Examines current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.