Click column header to sort
Adjudicator tasks shall include:
- Work on personnel security cases assigned by the Government. Each case will vary in the total tasks, time and effort required to provide the deliverable, which is a written recommendation to grant, suspend, disapprove, or revoke sensitive security accesses;
- Review and analyze assigned case files to determine if additional security processing needs to be performed in order to render an adjudicative decision. If additional security processing is necessary, the Contractor shall recommend to the Government as to what additional processing requirements should be conducted;
- Review the results of all security processing to glean facts and data relevant to the final recommendation;
- Interview Subjects in person, by telephone, or through written correspondence to elicit clarifying information;
- Discuss cases with senior adjudicators, Team Chiefs, Branch management, Adjudications Board members, Polygraph Examiners, Background Investigators, Case Processing Personnel, Managers, and Customers to resolve information discrepancies or gaps;
- Sufficiently analyze case information in order to show a nexus between the behavior of the case subject and the lCD 704 issues sufficient to support a final recommendation;
- Provide final written recommendations using Government formats that provide sufficient detail to enable the Government to make informed, independent decisions to grant, disapprove or revoke a Subject's security access;
- Maintain security files and ensure that duplicate copies of the SF86, unofficial notes, page flags, and other extraneous materials are purged with approval by USG prior to forwarding files to Branch managers or returning case files to the file room;
- Deliver oral presentations to Branch and/or Division management, the Adjudications Board, and/or other senior organization officials as required;
- Administer notifications to customers as approved by the USG, update information in the customer data management system, and perform other follow-up actions resulting from the disposition of cases;
- Protect all information and data acquired during the preparation of the analysis from unauthorized release and return all adjudicative notes to the Government;
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from the Government on the status of pending cases or any other information pertaining to adjudicative support tasks under this SOW;
- Provide a draft adjudicative recommendation to the Government for all cases worked. The Contractor shall subsequently provide a final recommendation to the Government that incorporates any Government comments provided in response to the draft recommendation that are complete, accurate, and free of spelling and grammatical errors. For each case completed, a written recommendation whether to grant, disapprove or revoke a clearance/approval is required, in accordance with established timelines.
- Complete cases as identified by the Government.
- May be requested to perform 'spot' checks of previously closed adjudicative decisions to ensure they meet Government quality requirements;
- May also provide Adjudication training and briefings to USG and industry personnel, when approved by the USG. This could include limited TDY travel in CONUS.
Provide a monthly report on the number of cases opened, number of cases closed, number of board cases, number of personal interviews/telephonic interviews and the number of recommendations.
GDIT duties may also include:
1. Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation and management duties.
2. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
3. Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
4. Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
5. May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
6. Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Develops and delivers data-related training programs.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Data Analysts.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
ARMA Global is seeking a well-qualified, experienced and talented MVC / C# Web Based Software Engineer to join our Business Application Team. The Software Engineer will, under minimal supervision, work as a member of an enterprise IT Team to support the administration, management, design and implementation of Web Based Software. Gathering and documenting business requirements, day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks, ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other team members.
- Create SSIS packages to load legacy data from Oracle databases into newly created CRM applications
- Provide support to development team throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Facilitate, implement, monitor and test database backups and recovery methodologies and processes
- Identify and troubleshoot database issues
- Implement and troubleshoot triggers, views, stored procedures and data integrity constraints
- Participate in non-core business hours monthly patching
- Provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration and management of Microsoft SQL Server 2016, SSRS, and SSIS servers
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration and management of Oracle 11g database servers
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the production SQL Server databases
- Responsible for database security, integrity, reliability, high availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Monitor file system space, determine database allocation, and proactively plan for increased capacity and scalability
- Experience in an Always On environment
In a support capacity to the records mangement team of the policy division of a government agency, the program assistant will:
- Receive and track case file and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Request files from facilities and/or federal the staff
- Review files and redact information as directed
- Mail out case files to requesters or provide FOIA files to the FOIA office
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Regional Cyber Center – Europe. The USARCC-E’s mission is to operate, manage and defend the European and African portion of the Army’s NIPRnet and SIPRnet. The RCC-E provides Information Technology (IT) services and network operations to the Joint Information Environment (JIE), insuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information and systems used in planning, coordinating, directing, controlling, and sustaining military forces. This contract supports USAREUR, USARAF, USEUCOM, and USAFRICOM missions with robust, reliable and secure information systems support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The RCC-E Systems Administrator - Unix:
- Provide Systems administration of Unix and RedHat operating systems
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the high availability of all Army Unix and RedHat computer systems in Europe
- Is responsible for managing very complex Unix and RedHat systems.
- Supports unclassified NIPRnet, and classified SIPRnet systems running UNIX, Solaris, or RedHat operating systems.
- Serves as a liaison with customers to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
Information Security Analyst
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Performs Cybersecurity activities (formally known as IA - Information Assurance) for a large Program; coordinates with government Program staff, USAF, and other government agencies to assist in the creation, dissemination, direction, and auditing of program policy, standards, and operating procedures.
- Utilize available resources to conduct Cybersecurity activities, and report to senior GDIT and government personnel on overall program security posture.
- Conduct network and system audits for vulnerabilities using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), ACAS vulnerability scanner, and DISA SCAP to mitigate those findings for Solaris, Linux, Windows, and associated network operating systems.
- Ability to create, track and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct solution identification to assist in problem remediation and resolution.
- Communicate tactical and strategic threat information to Government leaders, Cybersecurity-Ops and A&A (formerly C&A) Staff to assist them in making cyber risk decisions and to mitigate threats.
- Carries out DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) in accordance with DoD 8510 to ascertain information systems' security posture by utilizing security control validation activities and coordinating security testing.
- Maintain the Security Accreditation status, including system documentation of multiple DoD classified networks and interconnected systems.
- Coordinates with OUSDI, USAF, DISA, and other organizations in support of audits and inspections and provides all necessary documentation as required for SAVs, ST&Es, and CCRI.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Candidate will provide primary calendar support to two senior level managers within a Front Office environment. Will serve as recorder during division management and ad/hoc meetings and provide status updates for assigned tasks.
Core hours: 7:00-3:00 (one hour swing either way) Submit access requests and other new/exiting personnel activities. Ensure group email lists reflect appropriate associations as members onboard/depart. Review memorandum and field/reply to customer inquiries in coordination with Sponsor management. Responsible for ordering office supplies, managing office equipment inventories, and serving as point of contact for renovation/installation activities. Serve as focal point for name check process, providing specialized database searches, reviews, and timely responses to office inquiries. Work with field support agents by locating and printing investigative material, researching proper scope requirements for investigations, and sending leads to the field. Provide backup support to the administrative team when needed. Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite. Must exercise the utmost discretion and sound judgment to protect sensitive information.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
- Leads the assessment of current diverse legacy IT environments, analyzes gathered data and develops transformational and cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) executable plans that takes into account High Levels of Availability (HA); Flexibility; Scalability; Enterprise Instant Messaging (IM); Presence Technology; Online Meetings; File and Desktop Sharing; Telephony; Video Conferencing; Remote Access to UC services on any internet-connected device; Mobile Device Management (MDM); Mobile Application Management; Disaster Recovery/COOP; and Billing Model
- Responsible for determining customer requirements, architecting and designing UC solutions leveraging cloud based architectures
- Serves as the subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of Complex Networks, Unified Communications, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Telephony Systems, and Cloud Solutioning strategy
- Evaluates emerging technologies and makes recommendations that would improve Telephony Systems and UCaaS architecture, delivery, performance, and scalability
- Provides strategic guidance, architectural design, and digital road maps in support of Enterprise IT Modernization and Digital Transformation
- Develops standards based cloud architecture and technology road-map to deliver effective real-time communications and collaboration
- Leads the design and development of network and UCaaS architecture strategies, standards and technology roadmaps
- Leads and supports business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and initiatives for all aspect of Telephony Systems and UCaaS
- Troubleshoots complex technical issues for Telephony Systems, UC, UCaaS, cloud-based solutions, identifies and mitigates risks
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation
Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs expert level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives
2. Must have instructional, and operational experience with the customer
3. Must have a strong technical background, and field experience
4. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives
5. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training
6. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
7. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness
8. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance
9. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead
11. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies
12. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability
13. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
14. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success
15. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
16. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
17. Participates in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.