Click column header to sort
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Position supports Navy International Programs Office (NIPO) Security Cooperation Directorate (NIPO02)
Following is principal specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of client business management initiatives to include all phases of the Navy Security Cooperation life cycle to include development, implementation, execution and closure of applicable FMS Cases.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Participate with International Specialists, Country Program Directors and Regional Division leadership in producing weekly case development reports to monitor essential FMS case milestones to insure contractual/project requirements are met for assigned programs.
4. Monitor and report offered and implemented cases in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS). Ensure completeness and accuracy of current progression status and critical path implications.
5. Extract or compile data from supporting financial management systems (e.g., Case Execution Performance Tool, Navy Enterprise Resource Planning [N-ERP] system) to provide managers with summaries or reports.
6. Produce accurate and timely daily reports for distribution to Regional Division leadership and Action Officers/Country Program Directors and participating Navy Systems Commands.
7. Evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness, or productivity of the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and the suitability of readiness of FMS Cases for offer and/or implementation.
8. Interact regularly with International Clients and Industry Representatives to provide current status on FMS case development progression.
9. Interpret agency administrative regulatory and policy guidelines to develop/maintain organizational policy statements.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Assist as necessary in the management and support of Directorate Travel to include international travel Passport and Visa requirements.
THIS POSITION IS NOT YET FUNDED.
GDIT has a future opportunity for a Master Voice/Data Communications Engineer to join our team. In this role you would be responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks.
Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks.
Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided, to direct building architects and planners in building communications spaces and media pathways, meeting industry standards.
Develops, operates, and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data communications systems.
Provides complex engineering or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the communications function.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
The candidate will work with a team of systems engineers and software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the end-state system. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with inputs from multiple stakeholders. The work will be done in a dynamic stakeholder environment within AWS. The candidate will communicate with team leads and senior leadership and rapidly adjust direction in support of new and/or changing requirements. This effort will include a variety of activities, including:
•Design, implement and maintain JAVA Microservices
•Integrate data from one system to another via REST API
•Become an expert on an AWS data workflow that includes Lambda, S3, and other such technologies
•Ingest and normalize data from multiple data sources
•Develop technical documentation and briefing materials to support program status reviews, control gates, and other presentations as directed by program management
•Working with other enterprise service programs to leverage their capabilities via web services integration
•Coordinate and/or participate in system integration and/or user acceptance testing
•Write unit and integration test
•Monitor applications in production
•Participate in code reviews
Employee will participate as a member of an integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts in the conduct of cybersecurity. The applicant will be responsible for implementing and monitoring necessary security controls to maintain an Approval to Operate (ATO). Track and maintain certification information databases, websites, and tools to ensure that networks, systems, and devices are properly documented and managed from a security perspective. Verify application software/network/system security postures are implemented as stated, document deficiencies, and recommend required actions to correct deficiencies. Monitor customer networks and systems for cyber threats to include malicious, anomalous, or non-compliance activity. Support accreditation efforts using Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience understanding and implementing DoD, DISA, CNSSI, and NIST cybersecurity instructions, publications, and policies
- Experience in understanding and validating DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRGs), National Security Agency Configuration Guides
- Experience in understanding and validating NIST 800-53 Security Controls, CNSSI 1253 Security Controls and Overlays
- Understanding of using NIST 800-37 Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledge of Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS/NESSUS)
- Knowledge of host and/or network intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Experience and understanding auditing and/or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools to monitor and alert for malicious, anomalous, and/or non-compliance activity
Success candidate will have firm knowledge base and troubleshooting of Apple products. Candidate is responsible for providing timely and dependable first tier, unclassified, desktop and access administration support customers. Candidate responsible for providing timely and dependable first tier, unclassified, desktop and access administration support customers to include but not limited to troubleshooting on wireless networking, AV troubleshooting and solutions.
Candidate must have experience with Apple products - to include:
- MacBooks, Apple TV, Ipads
Must have working knowledgeable on Microsoft Active Directory.
Should also understand and be experieced with
- Cisco products
- Microsoft Server 2016 - Hyper V
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
THIS POSITION IS NOT YET FUNDED.
GDIT has a future opportunity for an Entry Level Voice/Data Communications Engineer to join our team. In this role, you would provide technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks.
Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
Designs, builds, and implements network systems.
Directs compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance.
Troubleshoots network performance issues.
Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
Monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems.
Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
Manages the purchase, testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
The operations team is responsible for Tier 2 operational support of a mission-critical Enterprise Identity & Access Management system. The position includes operational monitoring and management of Linux servers and COTS software; as well as acting as a Help Desk for users who need assistance. As the program gains more consumers; we continue to meet the high demand to provide cutting-edge technology to our customer and their partner organizations.
Specific duties for this position include:
Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
Troubleshoot system incidents
Assist users with system problems
Coordinate with Tier 1 support; mission partners; end users; and others
Monitor and report meaningful metrics
Develop and update support documentation and Standard Operating Procedures
Ability to independently represent the program in supporting a consumer's or mission partner's maintenance activity
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for an Information Security Analyst - Certificate Management who is experienced in the certificate management processes and leading practices. The Information Security Analyst will leverage the existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, quality assure, and issue certificates for the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- consult with other members of the project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
- contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation, and governance
- provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI life-cycle, processes and procedures
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Salesforce Developer with specific knowledge, ability of creation, development, design, and maintenance of Salesforce applications to support existing and future information technology activities relating to software development and other projects as they are identified.
- Design, development, and testing of complex solutions consisting of Salesforce services (Service Cloud, Analytics, Field Service, Einstein Analytics, Community Portal, Cognitive Services, AppExchange vendor solutions), mobile applications, data persistence, and integrated using middleware or API technologies
- Develop management and creation of user roles, profiles, permissions, role hierarchies, public groups, security controls, and shared settings.
- Collaboration with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues.
- Maintain data and execute data mitigations.
- Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing data.
- Unit / Regression testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration activities (accounts, profiles, roles, fields, layouts, data security)
- Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, field updates.
- Create and managed User Roles, Profiles, Permissions, and Role Hierarchies, Public Groups, Security Controls, and Shared Settings
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and delivery break / fix for applications
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, business analysts and developers to build best in class solutions
- Development of technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders requirements
- Management of the testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
- Collaborate with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues
- Integrate the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Deploy Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders
Postions available in:
- St. Louis, MO
- San Mateo, CA
- Washington, DC
- Raleigh, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Topeka, KS
- Eagan, MN
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Use established processes and procedures; perform routine packing of various material to include electronic and computer equipment, construction material, administrative supplies, and medical items for shipment domestically and overseas. Works under minimal supervision. May assist more experienced packers and craters in moderately-complex packing/crating activities. Ability to select packing containers, protective devices, cushioning material; basic math skills; able to prioritize work and perform under time constraints; ability to operate forklift; able to use a variety of hand, pneumatic, and power tools. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work with a team.
Performs a variety of coordinating, routing and material handling duties to meet production schedules.
1. Expedites parts and supplies to remedy shortage problems.
2. Picks up and delivers materials within and outside of the organization and maintains records on material flow.
3. Ensures incoming materials are properly routed.
4. Monitors the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.