Click column header to sort
- Create SSIS packages to load legacy data from Oracle databases into newly created CRM applications
- Provide support to development team throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Facilitate, implement, monitor and test database backups and recovery methodologies and processes
- Identify and troubleshoot database issues
- Implement and troubleshoot triggers, views, stored procedures and data integrity constraints
- Participate in non-core business hours monthly patching
- Provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration and management of Microsoft SQL Server 2016, SSRS, and SSIS servers
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration and management of Oracle 11g database servers
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the production SQL Server databases
- Responsible for database security, integrity, reliability, high availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Monitor file system space, determine database allocation, and proactively plan for increased capacity and scalability
- Experience in an Always On environment
In a support capacity to the records mangement team of the policy division of a government agency, the program assistant will:
- Receive and track case file and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Request files from facilities and/or federal the staff
- Review files and redact information as directed
- Mail out case files to requesters or provide FOIA files to the FOIA office
Information Security Analyst
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Performs Cybersecurity activities (formally known as IA - Information Assurance) for a large Program; coordinates with government Program staff, USAF, and other government agencies to assist in the creation, dissemination, direction, and auditing of program policy, standards, and operating procedures.
- Utilize available resources to conduct Cybersecurity activities, and report to senior GDIT and government personnel on overall program security posture.
- Conduct network and system audits for vulnerabilities using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), ACAS vulnerability scanner, and DISA SCAP to mitigate those findings for Solaris, Linux, Windows, and associated network operating systems.
- Ability to create, track and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct solution identification to assist in problem remediation and resolution.
- Communicate tactical and strategic threat information to Government leaders, Cybersecurity-Ops and A&A (formerly C&A) Staff to assist them in making cyber risk decisions and to mitigate threats.
- Carries out DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) in accordance with DoD 8510 to ascertain information systems' security posture by utilizing security control validation activities and coordinating security testing.
- Maintain the Security Accreditation status, including system documentation of multiple DoD classified networks and interconnected systems.
- Coordinates with OUSDI, USAF, DISA, and other organizations in support of audits and inspections and provides all necessary documentation as required for SAVs, ST&Es, and CCRI.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks. 1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a multitude of contracts within a business area. 2. Maintains staffing matrices for programs across the business area, and provides weekly updates to management.3. Conducts staffing meetings on at least a weekly basis, and assigns priorities to the recruiting team.4. Collaborates and works closely with other functions to include Contracts, Subcontracts, Security, Human Resources and Finance.5. Schedules regular meetings with program managers to triage staffing needs for their programs.6. Manages two different staffing processes, and creates requisitions in two separate databases.7. Serves as a liaison between the recruiting team and program management team.8. Drives business operations by monitoring the progress of projects, tasks, requisitions, offers, proposals etc.9. Creates staffing matrices and builds resumes for proposal efforts as assigned.10. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.11. May also perform services on assigned tasks.12.Coordinates development of deliverables and products.13. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.15. Participates in special projects as required.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Additional LOE maybe required depending on number of moves. Core Hours: 0700-1530. Will determine the safest loading procedures for materials loaded or unloaded. Must have the ability to understand SON's and labels. Validate material contents against manifest and items are properly accounted. Inspect all received shipments for damage. Will sort, stage, and store material movements for next destination. Must receive and maintain a forklift certification. Demonstrate basic computer skills and ability to navigate sponsors databases. Desired: prior experience moving oversized material. Willing to work after hours to complete moves. Willing to work in alternate locations to accommodate office move requirements
See SCA Directory of Occupations
core hours 7:00am-4:00pm. Responsible for the disassembly and inspection of all Government property to ensure no materials contain classified information. Ability to use hand tools and/or equipment related to disassembly or sanitization of equipment. Able to lift minimum of 70 lbs. Willing to obtain a forklift certification within 45 days of employment. Safely transport various material sizes and weights. Sort, stage or store materials accordingly
Come join General Dynamics Information Technology Team!
- Follow all approved customer policies, processes and procedures.
- Follow the written and verbal instructions provided by the CFP Crew Commander, CFP Branch Chief and/or Principal Technical Advisor (PTA).
- Coordinate corrective action required by outside/parent agencies as required.
- Responsible for monitoring, opening, assigning, updating and closing tickets on up to 4 separate ticketing systems.
- Troubleshoot assigned tickets using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Provide administrative support as required such as granting/revoking network access and file permissions; performing file/directory restorations; installation of desktop software; VoIP pin resets.
- Provide administrative support to user account creation and maintenance to include resetting account passwords and unlocking accounts.
- Provide desktop support at the customer’s location as required; desktop support includes Windows and Red Hat Linux workstations and mobile computing (i.e. laptops and tablets).
- Provide 24-hour network and environmental monitoring and appropriate alarm reporting utilizing customer-provided tools/capabilities.
- Use the customer-provided network monitoring tool (E.g. Solarwinds) to monitor and support various networks and system assets.
- Perform system reboots in the data center as required following documented reboot procedures.
- Interact with other team members and back office (Level II) personnel to determine corrective action.
- Replace workstations with like systems and reload all applicable user applications
- Coordinate with other duty sections such as hardware technicians and software administrators when additional Level II2 or Level III3 support is required.
- Utilize customer-provided environmental monitoring system (E.g. Site Scan) to discover and report environmental systems problems.
- Follow the customer documented procedures to notify personnel of facility alarms to dispatch maintenance individuals.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures for backup and restoration.
- Physically or remotely log into the system and execute prepackaged Microsoft Installers (MSIs) or follow prescribed flowcharts/checklists.
- Provide Trusted Agent (TA) PKI support as requested.
- Provide daily network status reports.
- Update the HR/Personnel Database system daily.
- Assist Air Force Network (AFNET) Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) with resolution of Remedy trouble tickets.
- Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month.
Serves as a fluent social media analyst within the USCENTCOM portfolio of a web-based MISO program. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Analyzes current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required. Related experience preferred, including experience supporting Information Operations or MISO.
Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals. We are seeking candidates for multiple roles. The positions include but are not limited to:
- Help Desk Manager
- Infrastructure Lead Engineer
- Software Integrator Lead
- Network Engineer
- Help Desk Specialist
- Storage/SAN Engineer
- Voice/Data Engineer
- Systems Administrators
- Software Developers
- Information Assurance
GDIT is currently seeking an Oracle Hyperion EPM Developer to join our team. In this role you will be will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications for Fortune 100 Company utilizing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Defining, leading and developing project tasks for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project implementations and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements
- Developing key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application and related technologies
- Designing the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective
- Determining data sourcing strategies and data validation approach
- Ensure quality control and data integrity in all aspects of development.
- Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting assistance
- Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solutions implementations.
- Providing requirements gathering, design, development; testing; and implementation activities
- Supporting user training; projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts
- Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity and data integrity.
- Contributing to project strategy and partnering with team to create and improve methodologies and best practices.
- Supporting the EPM Infrastructure
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.