Click column header to sort
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Sr. Multilateral/Bilateral Network Administrator
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to AFRICOM AOR.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
- The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required for this position.
We are seeking highly motivated engineers with a thirst for learning, in support a geographically dispersed, state of the art systems, that seamlessly integrate Linux and Microsoft services. Positions will provide engineering support to multiple WAN connected sites, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes. Engineers will be responsible for supporting their solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, creating installation instructions and deployment plans, and providing O&M support. Project assignments will vary based on skill level, and may include engineering geographically dispersed services, integrating services into public, private and hybrid cloud environments, engineering solutions to be deployed via automated CM tools, and hardening the solutions to address security and SCAP compliance.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Designs server and application architectures; performs administrative operation and maintenance functions of server hardware and software. Maintains system security and executes common practices and procedures; monitors usage statistics and logs. Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings. Institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures. Troubleshoots system related problems. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments and applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
General Dynamics is seeking a Sr. Programmer for our Naval customer in Crane Indiana. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military, work at one of the largest Naval bases in the US, live in a place with low cost of living, low crime and on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
Should have a background in:
SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2016, Java script, HTML, CSS, SharePoint designer, SQL Server Reports, SharePoint Framework, TypeScript, Visual Studio, 2010 & 2013 SharePoint Client Side Services Development, Jquery
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents mainframe-resident and client/server applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Provide technical support for the following equipment: GCCS-M.
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a team leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Hours: Flexible, per customer approval
Candidate wiill serve as lead for program activities/operations for tracking key traveler information
Candidate will validate all required traveler information
Candidate must work independently
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs research, analysis, development, and evaluation of systems, procedures, and data related to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Measure & Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) contract. CMS is the federal agency tasked with overseeing a variety of health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid. It strives to ensure that the American public receives the highest quality of care, consisting of personalized, prevention-oriented, and patient-centered care, based on evidence about the benefits and costs applicable to each individual patient. MIDS is the mechanism to develop, implement and align measures that fill critical gaps for quality priorities. These include measures relating to clinical quality of care, care coordination, population/community health, safety, person and caregiver-centered experience, outcomes, efficiency and cost reduction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead discussions with customer and stakeholders; facilitate Technical Expert Panels (TEP); advise on information gathering and TEP planning
- Provide clinical direction, expert guidance, and subject matter expertise on quality measure development and reevaluation
Performs tasks in general or specialized functions in Accounting or Financial Services. Responsible for recording and reporting the cash flow transactions of the company
- Prepares, analyzes, reviews, verifies, and reconciles journal entries, accounting classifications, and various other accounting/financial statements, records, and reports
- Establishes and maintains accurate detailed financial records
- Experience in setting up, calculating, and applying Overhead/Burden Rates
- Prepares various monthly and quarterly account reconciliations including Overhead/Burden Rates absorption
- Participates in the development of accounting systems, methods, procedures and controls
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations, and business units
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Accounting Staff
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant accounting regulations, policies, and procedures
- Participates in audits and special projects as required
With more than 8,000 health experts, clinicians and advisors, General Dynamics Health Solutions’ personnel provide vital expertise and project management support to help organizations research, diagnose and treat varying healthcare issues to improve outcomes. Our program and project management professionals supply the necessary expertise and administrative support to keep pace with industry demands. Relying on our specialized scientists, technicians and providers, organizations gain the necessary clinical staff to meet organizational needs and advance medical research.
General Dynamics is currently hiring for a Help Desk Technician, located at USAMMDA-Fort. Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.
USAMMDA develops new drugs, vaccines and medical support devices that enhance readiness, ensure provisions of the highest quality medical care to the DoD and maximize the survival of medical casualties on the battlefield. The product managers at USAMMDA guide promising new concepts and technologies developed in the USAMRMC laboratories through advanced development and the regulatory process to obtain U.S. FDA certification. Upon FDA certification, USAMMDA works in conjunction with the U.S. Army Medical Materiel Agency to develop plans for fielding medical materiel.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for the following areas.
- Responsible for providing Tier II computer technical support received through phone calls, emails, and tickets.
- Handle escalated tickets that have been triaged by Tier I support for continued troubleshooting.
- Responsible for troubleshooting Windows 10 OS, various software applications, and hardware support issues by identifying problems, investigating causes, and recommending solutions.
- Expected to work with hardware suppliers and software companies used within our environment to investigate problems and resolve issues.
- Manage User and Computer accounts within Active Directory
- Provides a high level of customer service when interacting with the user base
- Support and provide feedback to ensure continual process improvement
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.