Click column header to sort
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Construction Manager joining our team to support AT&T Generator activities at Taylor, MI.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Construction Manager supporting AT&T Generator you will be trusted to manage construction activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region typically involving turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Achieve measurable results and report against financial and non-financial performance metrics related to various construction activities
- Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, budget adherence, quality, and employee development
- This position will typically manage 200-300 sites annually, depending on the project
- Assist the Market Lead in hiring, developing, and leading a team of construction field personnel and sub-contractors
- Construction teams will typically consist of 5-10 personnel
- Coach and mentor subordinates and assist the Project Team to establish project plans, set project goals, evaluate the performance of the project team and make adjustments as needed
- Serve as the primary internal manager for all assigned construction activities
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the site construction process
- Understand internal and external expectations related to schedule, cost, & quality
- Drive the construction team and sub-contractors to meet these objectives
- Maintain an accurate status of all construction activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood by all internal and external construction personnel to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
- Establish and maintain a pool of qualified sub-contractors
- Ensure sufficient sub-contractor resources are available at all times to meet build plan objectives
- Manage sub-contractor scope issues, quality issues, and change control processes
Develops curriculum, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel on site at Wright-Patterson AFB. Will evaluate and critique faculty staff. Will develop and deliver surveys and interviews along with training courses and lessons. Will provide instruction within the remediation and qualification program.
RAF Molesworth UK
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage, logging, troubleshooting and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security in accordance with relative security related posture elements and requirements, ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations, upgrades, purchase orders and cost efficiencies.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope; Summary and Impact of Job)
The Secondary Firearms Instructor (SFI) supports the Lead Firearms Instructor (LFI) during the Federal Flight Deck Officer (FFDO) Requalification Training sessions. The SFI assists the LFI as directed in the preparation; completion; and post session clean-up requirements of all FFDO Semi-annual Firearms Requalification sessions.
Ensures student safety during dry-fire and live-fire training venues.
- The SFI provides one-on-one instruction to students during the pre-qualification (warm-up) course of fire; and any remedial training as designated by the LFI.
- The SFI must possess the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate law enforcement training concepts and issues to a diverse audience; and must possess the demonstrated ability to instruct in accordance with the principles of basic adult education; as well as platform and practical area instruction for law enforcement.
- The SFI must have the ability to interpret; apply; and adhere to established program policies; standard operating procedures (SOPs); and lesson plans.
- The SFI keeps all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2; Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy.
The Instructor will plan, coordinate, and conduct training and related instructional programs for personnel at children's residential shelters, including: social workers, medical staff, child care workers, mental health clinicians and facility support staff. Topics are primarily in child welfare and human services delivery but also include training on federal policies and procedures and tracking systems.
***Candidates should live within commuting distance of the shelter location or be willing to be deployed to the shelter. These are part-time on call assignments that may last 2 - 4 months but can be extended. Notification of assignment will be 2-4 weeks prior to the start date. During peak efforts evenings, weekends and/or some holidays may be required.***
1. Conducts onsite training sessions and assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events; including scheduling classes; reserving classrooms and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains training plans and records of training activities; participant progress and program effectiveness.
4. May assist in the development; establishment and updating of course content and objectives.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Provides technical assistance in identified special topic areas.
7. Attends necessary orientations/trainings prior to deployment.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Remains onsite during training deployment periods.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve complex problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
5. Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
6. Provides operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
7. Prepares operating and malfunction reports and related documentation.
8. Works with engineering staff to determine and solve equipment design problems.
9. Performs quality assurance testing of assemblies and equipment fabricated by other technicians.
10. Provides work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibility.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Experience with any or all of the following systems: Classic Troll/ISCRS, SANDDAB, Cluster Snoop, Ruthless Raven.
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
1. Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
3. Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
4. Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
5. Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a Senior Information Assurance Security Specialist to support our Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. You would provide knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO).
The F-35 Lightning II Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. The F-35 will bring cutting-edge technologies to the battlespace of the future. The JSFs advanced airframe, autonomic logistics, avionics, propulsion systems, stealth, and firepower will ensure that the F-35 is the most affordable, lethal, supportable and survivable aircraft ever to be used by so many warfighters across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting information system security engineering activities.
- Provide Information system security engineering that captures and refines information security requirements and ensures that the requirements are effectively integrated into information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
- Design and develop organizational information systems or upgrading legacy systems.
- Employ best practices when implementing security requirements within an information system including software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture, and secure coding techniques.
- Ensure the information system is designed, developed, and implemented with required security features and safeguards.
- Provide daily support on Cybersecurity engineering; oversight of all CS related deliverables, and verify that Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) resolution and continuous monitoring activities are being accomplished.
- Ensure the Security Authorization Packages (SAP) are accurate, complete and delivered to the system’s respective ISSE/IASAE government oversight.
- Witness dry-run compliance testing in preparation for Test Readiness Reviews (TRR)
- Manage the embedded resources, along with their level of effort, train & supplement other ISSE/IASAEs on the Air Systems support team, and provide counsel to OCIO leadership.
- Provide support all Air, Business, and Flight Test Systems IPTs and/or Functional Teams.
- Provide Senior Systems Engineer/Architect for Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to directly support the ALIS IPT, providing daily support on Enterprise Architecture/Systems Engineering related activities and deliverables.
- Interpret requirements into security design, ensuring security design is compliant with Systems Engineering Master Plan (SEMP), Cybersecurity (CS) Key Performance Parameters (KPPs), and DoD CS compliance mandates.
- Provide engineering/architectural expertise for interoperability, bandwidth optimization, and functional performance parameters.
******* Work location for this position is Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO ***********
General Dynamics IT is hiring at Schriever AFB, CO, supporting Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) for Air Force Space Command (AFSPC). We seek to hire talented and motivated individuals who want to become part of a stable, growth oriented company and a dedicated team. This position supports Computer Network Defense (CND) and DCO operations for several AFPSC programs as Cyber Incident Responders.
Conducts 24/7 Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) support activities on Air Force Space Control Network (AFSCN) mission system, Geosynchronous Space Situational Awareness Program (GSSAP) mission system or Military Satellite Communications (MILSATCOM) mission systems. Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Typical tasks include perform monitoring operations; report cyber security events and anomalies; provide analysis and recommendations, Vulnerability Management (VM) and Malware Protection / Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis (VAA), Intrusion Analysis and Correlation Information, incident handling, mission operations transfer, exercise and assessment support.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.