Click column header to sort
Coordinates with the program Operations Manager to develop and execute strategy and operational plans in support of a USSOCOM web-based MISO effort. Coordinates guidance, authorities, objectives, priorities, mission area analysis, assessment data and program capabilities to develop CONOPs for program activities. Liaises with other organizations to coordinate and prioritize authorities, permissions, and support to current and future operations. Provides reports summarizing team efforts and strategies. Serves as subject matter expert on program capabilities, authorities, applications, best practices, and procedures to leaders, staff, components, other DoD organizations, subordinate commands, allied and partner nations and associated organizations, and interagency entities for coordination, synchronization, and de-confliction of efforts. Some travel will be required for inter-agency coordination. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is hiring a Senior Clinical Research Associate to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center located at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC) in Bethesda, MD.
As a leader in traumatic brain injury research, the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) serves active duty military, veterans and their beneficiaries with coordinated care throughout 23 Army, Navy and Veterans Affairs medical treatment centers. General Dynamics Health Solutions’ researchers and healthcare professionals treat and track more than 8,500 TBI patients a year to measure the impact of care on long term health and occupational outcomes. Conducting 72 different clinical research studies – to include a 15-year congressional directed study – our experts educate political leaders, caregivers, clinicians, and the general public to provide and improve evidence-based, best practice TBI care for service members, veterans and their families.
Learn More about DVBIC
The Senior Research Associate will support several multi-site research projects as part of the Congressionally Mandated 15-Year study to examine outcome from traumatic brain injury in a military population and the effect on family members. S/he will administer and score an objective comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological test battery incorporating pertinent behavioral observations. S/he will conduct comprehensive unstructured and structured diagnostic clinical interviews, and case conference interview data with senior neuropsychology staff. Scores and codes neuropsychological test data and codes interview data.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Conducts comprehensive neuropsychological testing and administers self-report questionnaires, including scoring, coding, and quality checks.
- Documents behavioral observations and testing notes for consideration in scoring/coding data.
- Conducts comprehensive diagnostic unstructured and structured clinical interviews and participates in case conferencing of interview data and data coding with senior neuropsychology staff.
- Documents behavioral observations and testing notes for consideration in scoring/coding data.
- Conducts medical record reviews for data collection, case conferencing, and eligibility requirements.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate eligibility for enrollment.
- Offers suggestions for appropriate services for participants as needed. Responds to emergent patient situations.
- Collects and processes all study related data, assists with data export, data coding, and performs quality control procedures.
- Completes and maintains paperwork and electronic systems related to participant processing.
- Maintains research project records in compliance with study and IRB requirements.
- Maintains clear and accurate records, inventories and logbooks.
- Communicates with participants, staff, management, directors, and outside collaborators
- Assists training new staff on study activities and maintaining data collection integrity standards across study procedures and staff.
- May oversee and supervise junior research staff on study activities.
Non Primary Responsibilities:
- Other duties consistent with the above
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Proposal Manager in Falls Church, VA to join our team. In this role you will manage enterprise, complex, multi-billion dollar proposals and other large proposals including technical, cost, and other proposal volumes for Defense and Other Federal customers by developing and ensuring the timely submission of high quality, RFP-compliant and compelling proposals that can win in collaboration with large capture and proposal teams.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of complex, voluminous proposals for Enterprise, multi-billion dollar and other large opportunities in collaboration with the Capture Manager and a team of experts in diverse areas.
- Interact effectively, both verbally and in writing, with senior leadership and staff including the capture manager, program/project manager, account manager, and others throughout the development of the proposal, both Pre-RFP and Post RFP.
- Develop a proposal strategy that results in a high quality, compliant and compelling proposal that will score high have the optimal win probability.
- Manage and be accountable for compliance and the timely submission of the proposal by managing and controlling all proposal activities against the proposal schedule and the RFP’s requirements within GDIT’s complex business environment.
- Lead the development of storyboards, proposal mock-ups and iterations of the proposal (across all proposal volumes including the cost volume) through a final version for submission to the Government.
- Develop and conduct, structured and organized proposal kick-off meetings that establishes the plan to develop the proposal and the responsibilities and expectations of all proposal authors/writers and contributors.
- Conduct proposal color reviews and/or collaborate with the assigned color review lead or chair in the conduct of color reviews that effectively achieve useful, actionable comments and recommendations from the review teams.
- Effectively communicate and lead technical experts and proposal center staff (e.g., desktop publishing, production, graphics) to achieve the objectives of the proposal effort. The position requires the ability to coach subject matter experts and other contributors in persuasive writing.
- Effectively communicate with GDIT leadership as required including the CEO during reviews and presentations to GDIT leadership about the proposal effort.
- Work under pressure -- This is a highly collaborative position that requires ability to work under pressure and under challenging deadlines of proposals that have GDIT CEO visibility.
- Coach the selected team in RFP-required oral presentations to the Government customer through rehearsals and other methods to ensure the presentation meets timelines specified in the RFP.
- For oral presentations required by the RFP, ensure compliance, develop outline and structure of presentation, and collaborate with team to establish clear, relevant messages.
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Network Administrator that is able to work independently– please read below!
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
- Is part of a support team with personnel located throughout Southwest Asia (SWA). Will be required to support customers at local and remote sites.
- Will occasionally be required to perform desktop support, systems, cyber/information assurance and logistics duties.
- May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
In a support capacity to a government agency:
- Answers hot-line calls and responds to an e-mail based resource Inbox
- Analyzes complex demographic information and circumstances of each incoming request
- Determine type of action based on checklists and availability of appropriate arrangements
- Makes the initial determination and informs the appropriate agency;
- Documents and refers to appropriate person(s);
- Maintains files and other related records of cases and prepares shift report on any significant issues and number of calls, etc.;
- Transitions to and briefs next shift staffer on outstanding cases;
- E-mails forms from shift and facilities;
- Responsible for input and verification of data;
- Reviews source documents for accuracy of input data;
- May be responsible for integrity of certain database information;
- Investigates questionable data and takes corrective action when necessary;
- Performs other administrative duties as needed
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is looking for Sr. Product Management Support to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA). This position is based in Ft. Detrick, Maryland. The senior product management support will include support of the following tasks in support of various products in support of the Warfighter Protection and Acute Care (WPAC) Product Management Organization (PMO).
- Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of various WPAC PMO development efforts. Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to include scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, related documentation, and minutes.
- Act as central point of contact (POC) for all incoming taskers and their management.
- Independently coordinate, draft and finalize responses for review by WPAC leadership.
- Create and maintain briefing materials as required to support WPAC outreach.
- Assist product managers in creating information papers/EXSUMs when necessary to support programs.
- Assist product managers in writing contract and acquisition documentation.
- Successfully communicate with personnel at various echelons through the use of effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead numerous efforts and effectively prioritize and multi-task requirements that have a direct impact on the product portfolio.
- Support all major initiatives to advance product development and associated activities.
- Assist with programmatic and technical document review, market research, and vendor site visits/demonstrations.
- Participate in various meetings both internally and externally to the organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and industry developments.
- Support the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and document preparation.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various phases of day-to-day order fulfillment and distribution center operations.
This management role coordinates the day to day operations of a distribution center who serves government customers. Operational oversight includes all functional areas from materials receiving/storage, order fulfillment, and inventory control activities.
- Oversee end-to-end physical order fulfilment operation across three fulfillment buildings.
- Control flow of merchandise through warehouse to maximize throughput and productivity.
- Manage communications with Order Planning, Transportation, and customer liaison teams.
- Coordinates staffing and resource planning for 50+ employees across a multi-shift operation.
- Monitor staff levels to ensure flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to meet deadlines and reassign resources to meet program demands.
- Effectively lead, educate, and develop staff by utilizing key performance indicators that enhance performance and achieve individual and company-wide goals.
- Coach, Counsel, and train direct reports as well as distribution center team.
- Creates, implements, and maintains a comprehensive training program. Ensure employees receive sufficient and appropriate training related to operational changes and enhancements.
- Develop, implement, and manage key performance indicators.
- Application of LEAN and continuous improvement policies to increase operational efficiency
- Produces reports and metrics for external and internal use
United States Army Africa – Strategic Mission Support
COME JOIN OUR intel TEAM to provide superior operational support to the United Sates Army Africa – your operational, intel, medical and security expertise is needed
GDIT fosters a career journey in a collaborative and collegial environment. Our diverse workforce of talented individuals take pride in supporting the United States Army’s critical mission in Africa of providing operational support to warfighters, and strategic assistance to AFRICOM/USARAF leadership. We recognize strong team performance and individual initiative leads to co-success.
As a GDIT employee supporting USARAF, you will provide operational, medical and intelligence and operational protection (counterintelligence, counterterrorism and Force Protection) support to USARAF, AFRICOM and associated organizational units. Use your AFRICOM expertise to ensure USARAF has the full range of capabilities to support operations and nine major AFRICOM exercises to further US core interests in Africa and strengthen our security cooperation with African countries. You be part of a comprehensive team across the general staff to ensure integration between intelligence, operations, force protection, exercise support and medical. Employ your AFRICOM expertise to protect our nation’s interests and enhance our efforts to bring peace and security to the people of Africa and promote our common goals of development, health, education, democracy, and economic growth.
GDIT is seeking a Site Operations Manager to support a large Program within our Federal Civilian space. As this Site Operations Manager, you will function as the senior business leader determining our customers’ needs and priorities, coordinating technical solutions responses to those needs, helping to shape customer acquisitions, and positioning GDIT to execute all facets of program delivery. U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required. Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate management and technical skills and have a passion for success, dedication and commitment.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
Has demonstrated expertise to lead teams to operate, maintain, sustain and dispose of existing National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) legacy satellite ground systems until these new ground systems and their associated observatory constellations are fully transitioned to operations. Must be able to migrate existing business functions to an enterprise ground architecture and use shared services as they become available for satellite operations. Must have direct relevant experience within NOAA, NASA, DoD or IC leading satellite ground systems operations, maintenance and sustainment initiatives.
Desired Expertise: Expertise in operations, maintenance, and sustainment of NESDIS-deployed hardware, firmware, and software ground systems to include, Satellite-to-Ground communications, including radio frequency (RF) and terrestrial communications networks, telemetry over Internet Protocol (IP), and RF antenna systems; Systems that support mission scheduling, ground system software/subsystem functions, and satellite command and control; Secure data ingest from both NOAA-operated satellite missions and external sources; Data Collection System (DCS) satellite services; Product generation, storage, monitoring, and distribution systems supporting new and improved satellite products, services, and algorithms; and Provision of information to the National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) for archive and stewardship of these products.
Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a F-35 Research Analyst.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Includes program analysts and management consultants.
- Applies knowledge of management functions, processes, and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information required by program or project managers and customers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of: (1) theory and principles; (2) financial and management organization, operations, and practices; (3) pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions; and (4) related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles.
- Analyzes program/project status and provides documentation to support project/program.
- Provides financial and/or accounting support to the activity Accounting Department, Budget Department, Financial Systems Department or Business Operations Department, and other organization support elements and other activities.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.