Click column header to sort
The Strategic Governance Lead shall regularly interpret higher authority direction, command guidance and strategies to accomplish the Director’s military intelligence priorities as reflected in the operational goals and missions. The Strategic Governance Lead shall provide oral and written advice suitable to influence general officer level audiences on multi-year projects, doctrine, and policies that will affect the entire Army. #intelpractice
The contractor shall identify a POI Development Manager by name who shall manage development and maintenance of the OSINT training curriculum. The POI Development Manager shall also develop all applicable POI, Lesson Plans, Practical Exercises, and Evaluations. The POI Development Manager shall possess basic development and instruction skills and support development of training products, participate in training product development sessions, and instruct training classes, and, understand the training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts. #intelpractice
The PM shall serve as the contractor’s single TO manager and shall be the contractor’s authorized interface with the FEDSIM Contracting Officer (CO), FEDSIM COR, and INSCOM TPOC for the TO. The PM shall also be responsible for management and oversight of all CONUS/OCONUS activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the requirements identified in this TO. The PM shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of this TO. The PM shall conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule. The PM shall establish and maintain the PMP. The PM shall be an employee of the awardee and shall not be subcontracted. #intelpractice
WORK LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Seeking an Electrical Technician to support shipboard testing efforts for our Navy customer. The candidate will have experience as an electrical technician and the ability to troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics. The candidate will be expected to lead shipboard test and troubleshooting efforts. The candidate will be expected to complete assigned tasking, even if doing so requires more time than expected. The candidate will be tasked by and report to technical leads. The candidate will be expected to provide documented status updates on a regular basis. ***Priority/preference would be someone with some GSE experience on a ship (preferably DDGs).***
- Lead a shipboard test and troubleshooting evolution
- Troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics
- Provide test support for all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide shipboard software and hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide documented status updates on a regular basis
- Act as a liaison between shipboard test team, ship’s force, test team and technical leads back in Philadelphia
- Maintain personal source of information between jobs and tasking
- Aid in test procedure edits, development and implementation
The Senior Capability Manager (SCM) shall manage feedback & capability exploration with leadership of the supported forces, engage and collaborate with Data Science Industry leaders to best inform and support AOO leadership decision making. Daily interaction with senior Army leadership, industry IT leaders and IC/DoD Partners to assist in the development of AOO data strategy objectives, application identification and implementation. The SCM shall coordinate all capability assessments of existing OSINT/PAI capabilities and emerging technologies, recommendations for integration into the OSINT Toolkit, and plans for moving the tool directly to the operational environment (if applicable). The SCM shall assist in determining the best solution needed to address the gaps, overlaps and any possible duplication effort at the enterprise-level rather than at the individual operator’s level. This includes synchronization of IT strategy and planning with AOO’s existing and future business goals to include promotion of shared applications and infrastructure to cut expenditures and enhance the flow of information using big data analytics.
See SCA Directory of Occupatios
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Mechanics alternate these schedules: 0600-1430, 0700-1530, 0700-1800 (core hours at 0700-1530). Holiday and Weekend work for emergencies. On call mechanic rotation duties are required 0700-1830. Talk to customer about specific schedule. Mechanics use diagnostics, skill, and knowledge to detect issues with a vehicle. Repairs assigned vehicles in a safe and secure state. Disassemble and reassemble engines as necessary. Use snap on scanner, hand held diagnostic scanner, tire pressure monitor scanner and dial calipers used to check disc brake rotor thickness. Inform parts department which parts are required to perform repairs. Respond to roadside assistance calls. Perform road test after all repairs. Call maintenance supervisor if there is an issue that can not resolve. Perform Safety and emmission inspections.
NOSC Systems Analyst
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
This position is in support of the 24/7 NOSC team based here in Tampa.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems. Performs monitoring functions utilizing SPLUNK and SolarWinds.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users, co-workers, leadership and evaluates vendor products. Provides documented updates, fix actions or escalates issues as needed.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users. Acts as backup to the Consolidated Service Desk.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Shift work required.
- Conducts quality reviews of data within the ICP Litigation Hold Log application and request reconciliation of missing case data
- Perform quality control of collection work product.
- Review search terms and archival tool output to ensure accurate collections.
- Monitor end-to-end collection process for all eDiscovery Resources.
- Respond to procedure questions dealing with the collection processes.
- Analysis of electronic data, related metrics for requests by Attorneys, OIG, USPIS and Managers. Support other ICP team members with analysis and unusual cases
- Occasionally performs other job-related tasks in support of primary duties.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
Enterprise Data Management (EDM) of Enterprise Analytics, addresses common data issues across the enterprise and enables a consistent, repeatable approach to manage data as a corporate asset. EDM has been working on creating the functions and foundation for a better management of data usage within the Postal Environment. EDM is implementing Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog tool to help providing visibility of organizational data. The EDC tool is one of the components to build metadata and a catalog of what data is stored in the USPS application data stores. The EDC tools works by:
- Scanning application data storage
- Cataloging and storing the metadata (in terms of tables and columns, related structures) in an internal repository
- The tool provides access to this catalog repository via secured web browser and enables visibility on what data is stored where.
In summary the EDC tool, offers insight into technical metadata of source applications, the flow of data across different application components and logical grouping of Data Domains.
- Enables Data Discovery (with a google like search of the repository) and Lineage Analysis.
- Enables vision of transformation logic and relationships between data assets.
- Enables association of business terms with technical assets.
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
General Dynamics IT has an opening for a
Principal Java Developer / New Orleans, LA
Position requires a Government Background Investigation
General Dynamics IT has an opening for a Principal Java Developer in New Orleans, LA.
Successful candidate must be able to pass a government background investigation. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and a resident of the US for the previous 3 years with no longer than a 90 day absence.
Seeking a motivated and energetic Java Developer to join our superb team of software professionals. We want a dedicated individual who wants to learn and expand their Java and scripting expertise.
Participates in all phases of software operating systems and software application programs engineering, including design, analysis, and modeling at an expert level; establishes state-of-the-art techniques for designing, developing, modifying and troubleshooting highly complex software operating systems and applications architectures; defines complex design specifications and parameters; identifies and directs resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues; can serve as a subject matter expert on emerging technologies; directs the development of systems specifications and technical documentation; may serve as project lead, either working independently in a technical role in field of specialization, or providing work leadership with management or supervisory responsibility for the group.
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents client/server applications programs.
- Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
- Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
- Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Reviews and evaluates software products, systems, and documentation to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards as a member of an Agile Scrum Team.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.