Click column header to sort
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
•Will share responsibility for supporting an organization of 600+ people at various locations.
•Duties to include group resource management, ordering supplies, maintaining on hand inventory of office supplies and materials. Ensure required items are ready and in place for scheduled meetings; will coordinate receipt, installation, repair and disposal of office hardware/equipment.
• Conduct briefings and orientation sessions on behalf of members of the senior leadership team
• Manage access to 3 senior staff officers’ information and schedules, utilizing discretion to protect sensitive information
• Provide calendar management; able to prioritize and de-conflict schedules with little guidance
• POC for arriving visitors and guests
• Responsible for scheduling Front Office meetings, coordinating schedules and ensuring conference rooms are scheduled
• Coordinate with sponsor security when staff requires visitors at locations and execute any required action. Responsible for passing clearances
• Responsible for updating senior Staff officers for their meeting requirements and due dates of actions
• Attend weekly meetings, serving as the recorder, tracking action items and follow through to completion
• Coordinate responses to Sponsors action tracking database and ensuring all items are addressed by senior Staff. Identify and document processes and procedures to complete action items.
• Provide suggestions on established processes to improve efficiencies; ensue all processes are implemented and adhered to
• Maintain updated access lists for all office personnel
• Responsible for answering and placing calls on behalf of office management
• Must be able to coordinate several individuals’ schedules and travel desires and prepare travel arrangements.
• Process POV vouchers and arrange transportation as necessary
• Effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours - Discuss with customer - Front office support for Multiple Sr. Officers; Manage and de-conflict multiple calendars; Coordinate conference room scheduling; Planning and executing corporate events; Reviewing/editing correspondence/disseminating; Prepare/format/proof/print memoranda/docs as directed; Capable of composing 1st drafts of correspondence utilizing templates; Write/communicate in a professional manner; Maintain inventory data for supplies/equipment; Repair requests; Trouble tickets/material orders; Travel arrangements utilizing customer proprietary tool; Travel vouchers; Produce materials for briefing packages and applicant interview panels and other meetings; Assist planning and office renovations and move management activities; Strong communications and customer service skills; Excellent oral and written communications; Good judgement and detail oriented.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering. 2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements. 4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems. 5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems. 7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance. 8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. 9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced systems engineers. 10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Instructional Designer to support the execution of the Customer’s instructional design process. A summary of tasks involved is as follows:
- Participate in the Customer’s Curriculum Review Board.
- Based on Customer direction, work with identified clients to determine the learning need, the appropriate learning outcomes, and the most appropriate instructional methodologies based on adult learning theory.
- Identify information gaps and potential sources of information from which to obtain data and develop a data collection strategy and schedule.
- Document needs assessment findings to include recommendations to be used by the client.
- For a single documented learning need, identify design concepts that will satisfy the need. Design concepts should demonstrate an advanced understanding of instructional design models and learning theory, be technically sound, and consider possible constraints such as resources and capabilities given the classified environment.
- Analyze each Customer approved design concept to determine the tasks, skills, level of effort, and sequence of events required to create the learning experience.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials for instructor and student use in approved formats such as visuals, handouts and reference guides.
- Participate in any formative evaluation events scheduled by the Customer or support client events as directed.
- Ten (10) years of work experience in any of the following areas: instructional design, instructional technology, experiential adult learning, or a closely related field.
GDIT is seeking a Research Scientist II in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, Texas. Responsibilities to include:
- Develops and conducts protocol-driven scientific research addressing various aspects of military medicine, including, but not limited to: hemorrhage and resuscitation, immunomodulation, biomedical systems, bioassay development, craniofacial, infectious diseases and directed energy bioeffects.
- Provides support in writing protocol-driven research proposals, animal use protocols, human use protocols, technical reports, final reports, and peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Evaluates data sets (provided by the Government and collected by the Contractor).
- Develops various presentation materials, and presents findings at technical and professional meetings.
- Prepares experimental subjects, set up experimental equipment, and aid in training and development of experimental subjects for experimental procedures in accordance with approved animal or human use protocols.
- Provides support in development of establishment of in vivo and in vitro model systems, data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Serves as an advisor to contract personnel.
- Performs surgical procedures on animal models for both survival and non-survival.
GDIT is seeking a Research Scientist in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit at Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio TX:
- Provides expertise in development and conduction of protocol-driven scientific research addressing various aspect of military medicine, including, but not limited to: hemorrhage and resuscitation, immunomodulation, biomedical systems, bioassay development, craniofacial, infectious diseases and directed energy bioeffects.
- Provides supervision and guidance to junior scientist contract personnel in writing Government approved: protocol-driven research proposals, animal use protocols, human use protocols, technical reports, final reports, and peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Provides guidance to junior scientist contract personnel on the evaluation of data sets (provided by the Government and collected by the Contractor); development of presentation materials, writing of Government approved SOPs for research under contract and presenting findings at technical and professional meetings.
- Provides supervision for contract personnel during the preparation of experimental subjects and aid in the training and the development of experimental subjects for experimental procedures in accordance with approved animal or human use protocols.
- Provides support in the development and establishment of in vivo and in vitro model systems, data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Oversees contract personnel associated with research projects; manages research data.
- Performs surgical procedures on animal models for both survival and non-survival.
General Dynamics is currently looking for a Research Associate III to join our team to support the Naval Medical Research Unit at Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas.
- Assists with collection of supporting documentation for contract packages , IACUC/IRB protocols for projects performed under this contract, research proposals and protocols, manuscripts, SOPs, reports and presentation editing/review. Assists in initiating and maintaining regulatory IACUC/IRB requirements.
- Ability to develop and coordinate the implementation of clinical research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits.
- Assists in preparation of purchase requests for animal procurement and coordination of shipping procedures.
- Assists in preparation of purchase requests and assist with maintenance of inventory of supplies.
- Modifies and plans research experiment schedules, procedures, and tests.
- Ability to develop, organize and maintain the study database. Responsible for data validation and quality control.
- Writes and edits research material for publication and presentation.
- Oversees the work of junior level contract personnel.
- Assists PI in tracking and updating established project budgets
GDIT is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant II to support the Naval Medical Research Unit (NAMRU) at Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas. NAMRU is a major research center conducting medical, craniofacial, directed energy, and biomedical research which focuses on ways to enhance the health, safety, performance, and operational readiness of Navy and Marine Corps personnel and addresses their emergent medical and oral/facial problems in routine and combat operations.
- Experience in support of Executive staff at a major corporation or military command.
- Strong communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Displays discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Through various web applications, investigate research related data.
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Must have interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
Lead level “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment. Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment.
Experience, to include: supervision, and shop practices.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve complex problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
5. Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
6. Provides operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
7. Prepares operating and malfunction reports and related documentation.
8. Works with engineering staff to determine and solve equipment design problems.
9. Performs quality assurance testing of assemblies and equipment fabricated by other technicians.
10. Provides work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Prepares and maintains blueprints, maps, charts, graphs, and other technical drawings.
1. Prepares detailed drawings of mechanical and electronic components, assemblies, and engineering change orders.
2. Prepares drawings from detailed notes and specifications.
3. May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
4. Verifies completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
5. May use a PC or CAD workstation.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced drafters.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant tools and equipment as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
CI Specialists will support Headquarters counterintelligence functions at the national level in a variety of HQ positions. Duties for these positions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Manages and conducts CI activities to safeguard vital intelligence information and operations.
2. Manages the detection, identification, assessment, exploitation, countering, and/or neutralizing of intelligence collection efforts of foreign powers, organizations, or persons.
3. Supports US policy makers with strategic assessments and provides tactical analysis and advice for operations.
4. Leverages core CI functions to execute and conduct activities to identify, deceive, exploit, disrupt, or protect against espionage, intelligence activities, sabotage, or assassinations conducted for or on behalf of foreign powers, organizations, or persons.
5. May provide support to other activities such as cover programs or CI training.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization. Manages worldwide travel booking, and documentation for customers. Provides superior customer service including assistance with forms, last minute changes, and advice on rules and regulations as needed. The successful candidate will be a member of a small team of experienced professionals with a semi-flexible, standard schedule.
1. Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization to include travel planning and coordination.
2. May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
3. Experience with booking travel for government personnel, and using travel services to include personal travel documents and approvals.
4. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff, and may have supervisory responsibility.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Requirements Officer/Business Analyst with experience in application development environments.
General System Engineering skills:
Strong communication skills, experience facilitating requirements gathering via interviews/group sessions, experience with backlog creation and management through the creation of Epics, Features, and User Stories, and experience in user persona development.
AWS Certified or AWS experience/knowledge and experience with project mgmt. & issue tracking applications. Ability to drive strategic direction through both planning and execution.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
3. Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
4. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.