Click column header to sort
GDIT is seeking a Capture Director for the Department of Homeland Security to join our outstanding Business Solutions & Strategies team! You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges across the Intelligence community. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic thinking and execution for capture efforts with potential revenues of over $100 Million by determining capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid.
- Understand capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and direct the development of strategies and marketing philosophies.
- Provide leadership and management by identifying and training capture team members to ensure necessary support elements are available.
- Interact with a broad range of departments to develop win and price strategies.
- Manage cross/multiple capture efforts in conjunction by collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Provide customer and business knowledge through business intelligence to ensure the team fully understands the desires and needs of the customers and the capabilities of potential competitors.
- Create win themes and strategies including value propositions and have full responsibility for executing all aspects of the capture process all the way through contract win.
- Identify and obtain commitment from business partners to ensure winning team.
- Provide communication and time management by leading executive management gate reviews.
- Develop pricing strategy to provide the optimal cost advantage for the bid.
- Prioritize and ensure that properly prepared recommendations (i.e., go/no-go presentations) are delivered to senior management.
- Conduct color team reviews to ensure that reviews are conducted in a repeatable manner adhering to ISD procedures and processes.
- Retain configuration control of processes, procedures, and applicable training artifacts related ISD color teams.
- Retain configuration control of processes, procedures, and applicable training artifacts related BSSG initiated proposal process improvement efforts.
General Dynamics Information Technology, Defense Division, Naval Forces Sector is looking for talented candidates to join our team to support Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) Voice Gateway (MVG) at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Candidates will provide engineering and technical support in the design, development and implementation of current and new MVG system components, capability enhancements, and technical refresh activities.
- Candidates will develop and maintain designated engineering design documents such as Installation Design Plans, Installation Control Drawings (ICDs), Capability Development Documents, Base Electronic System Engineering Plans, and prepare technical presentations with current information.
- Candidates will conduct technical analyses of engineering and installation documentation; such as, design packages, site preparation, and installation plans pertinent to the design, installation, and checkout of communication systems.
- Candidates will provide engineering and technical support in the preparation and maintenance of configuration management plans and support.
- Candidates will evaluate and review proposed software solutions for communication and information systems and their implementation of industry-based standards and protocols.
- Candidates will monitor and maintain the interoperability of all interfaces within and external to the system, including the necessary supporting equipment, facilities, and other systems and equipment in the operational environment.
- Candidates will provide technical and distant support for all MVG system nodes via secure/non-secure telephone, emails, and other communication methods necessary to perform system resolution, fault analysis, testing and/or repair MVG components to operational status.
- Candidates will provide cyber security vulnerability management for MVG components. Applying updates to applicable MVG components, test the component in the lab environment to validate functionality, and implement those updates at MVG components at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- A current Secret Security clearance is required.
The Information Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing analyzing network alerts from various sources to determine possible causes and mitigating risks to the network. Tracks and documents CND incidents from initial detection through final resolutuion. Perfoms CND assessmetns and coordinates with staff to resolve. Ensures that all applications are functional and secure and is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Responsible for implementation and execution of an organizational Network Defense strategy that is compliant with all local, state and federal guidelines for Information Systems and Security. Performs independent assessment of the information security posture of an organization using applicable tools. Assesses information network threats such as computer viruses and cyber threats. Manages the operation of vulnerability assessment equipment in support of penetration analyses.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Health Sector is currently looking for a Senior Human Research Protection Specialist to join our team to support our client Defense Health Headquarters (DHHQ) in Falls Church,VA. The position will serve as research regulatory oversight subject matter experts (SMEs) supporting the Research Regulatory Oversight Office (R2O2) within the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Readiness Policy and Oversight (HPR&O).
- Provide comprehensive, timely, professional quality and fully documented reviews of research supported by the components of the USD P&R, including review and determinations for DoD intramural research and Human Research Protection Official Review for extramural research.
- Formulate and recommend potential solutions to complex problems that would help bring protocols in compliance with the various laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines governing human subjects research, including regulatory coordination (work with other regulatory offices to coordinate human subjects protection reviews) as required.
- Provide regulatory-based written -review of protocol life cycle actions following a R2O2-required format using standardized checklists. This may include, but not limited to, review of amendments/addenda, continuing review reports, reports of unanticipated problems and serious adverse events, reports of serious or continuing noncompliance, reports of research suspension/termination, protocol deviations, subject complaints, and final study reports and provide a professional quality written review.
- Support the government in conducting reviews of assurance requests, including reviews of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Institutional Review Board (IRB) records.
- Provide support for assurance and HRPP assessments designed to monitor compliance with human subjects protection regulations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support with planning, formulation of agenda, and preparation of materials for use during the visit, to include any educational presentations.
- Participate in interviews with investigators, study staff, IRB staff, and institutional officials and conduct detailed policy and regulatory record reviews and assist with preparation of after-action reports.
- Support the government in the preparation and staffing of the assurance assessment correspondence and preparing the report findings.
- Support for the conduct of site visits to customer institutions to monitor compliance with approved protocols from institutions that fall under OUSD P&R oversight and assist government with investigating and resolving unanticipated problems and allegations of noncompliance. This includes preparing, planning, conducting, and reporting on compliance inspections of research for which the OUSD P&R has oversight. Also provide completed site visit/inspection checklists, written findings from site visit and compliance inspection activities.
- Assist in the preparation of the written report of each compliance inspection that includes written specific findings of the inspection. Suggest an action plan to address the deficiencies in the report and follows-up to ensure the deficiencies are addressed in a timely manner and travel to sites, as needed, to support federal personnel in compliance oversight of protocols.
- Actively manage and update organizational documentation and information management systems used to track information related to protocol review and assurance oversight, i.e. maintain documents according to document management plan and maintain and track effective dates of agreements and assurances under R2O2 oversight.
- Assess work products for accuracy, timeliness, and adherence to R2O2 requirements, automated data information system entries and use of the shared computer drive.
- Develop and coordinate organizational communications (website, information updates, newsletters, routine correspondence).
- Support the Quality Improvement initiatives of the R2O2.
- Support the government in the development and sustainment of SOPs for the R2O2 and work with components of the OUSD (P&R) to develop and maintain their forms and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with the USD P&R network of reviewers to address process issues; assist with regulatory interpretation; provide training as needed in new requirements, tools, forms, etc.; and provide other support as needed.
- Provide consultation to assist institutions that fall under OUSD P&R oversight to develop and update their human subjects protection policies, procedures, guidelines, templates, and review checklists to ensure regulatory compliance with current laws, regulations, and policies governing human subjects research.
Sr. Linux Systems Administrator
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Oversees implementation of testing strategies and documentation of results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
1. Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
2. Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
3. Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
4. Analyzes assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
5. Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
6. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
7. Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
8. Conducts audits and analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
9. May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
10. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Conducts cyber security compliance assessments of existing and emerging technologies. Conducts field surveys, installs and operational support. Implements Risk Management Framework Security Controls. Performs procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Associated tasks include;
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members. 11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Resolution and tracking of incidents. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computers and related equipment. Management of client workstation configuration including operating systems, COTS, GOTS and in-house applications. Performs intense troubleshooting and problem resolution for multiple locations and networks. Support both classified and unclassified networks. Modifies group membership, user profiles, utilizes SCCM and Active Directory to troubleshoot.
Designs server and application architectures; performs administrative operation and maintenance functions of server hardware and software. Maintains system security and executes common practices and procedures; monitors usage statistics and logs; monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files. Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings. Institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures. Troubleshoots system related problems. Provides team leadership and guidance to less experienced administrators. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments and applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.