Click column header to sort
Operates a car or light truck to deliver documents and packages.
1. Receive and sort materials for delivery 2. Package and mark material for transport 3.Organize and load carts 4. capture signatures 5. obey traffic laws 6. follow SOPs and use scanning tool 7. Sync scanners and upload receipt information into system. Will drive a box truck, no CDL required but need Clean Driving Record.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to deliver and pick up documents, packages, supplies and other items to and/or from company and customer locations.
2. Travels by car or light truck.
3. Maintains related records, including a log of items picked up and delivered.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
· Support the NASIC Cybersecurity team, facilitating the A&A of national security systems within NASIC in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive 503, National Institute of Standards and Technologies 800-Series Publications, Committee on National Security Systems Instructions, and the Risk Management Framework.
· Oversight and support for an estimated 65 operational system packages
· Support NASIC Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Information System Security Officers (ISSOs), assisting in the development, documentation, and communication of local Cybersecurity policy, processes, and procedures.
· Present local training for ISSMs, ISSOs, System Administrators, and Program Managers detailing their role and responsibilities related to Cybersecurity processes.
· Aid in the tracking and reporting of system authorization project status for systems within the Center.
· Document, track, and report on unmitigated vulnerabilities, exceptions to policy, and Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
· Produce, request, and gather required information for system authorization packages, track system packages progress within Xacta, update system status within branch internal database.
· Track significant events, as required, such as Service Requests, Incident Reports, and open CSRDs. Maintain a Help Desk for cybersecurity-related trouble tickets.
· Prepare documents required for: Interim Authority to Test/Authorization to Operate (IATT/ATO) approvals, Security Impact Analysis (SIA) and required artifacts, Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms), A&A package artifacts, and training material for ISSMs, ISSOs, system administrators, and PMs.
· Work with Cybersecurity staff members to conduct Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities
· Follow all approved IC directives and standards in addition to NASIC policies, processes, and procedures
· Develop and maintain security documentation, procedures, and plans
· Identify applicable DISA STIGs, and track and report compliance
· Ensure configuration management, evaluate and acquire approval for changes to authorized systems
· Track and maintain system status related to authorization efforts and provide updates
· Define and track completion of Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms)
· Maintain Body of Evidence (BoE) to support system ATO and Continuous Monitoring
· Assist with system assessments and inspections
· Support auditing, malware detection, and vulnerability scanning of systems
· Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month. Report shall include system and PoA&M status (if applicable) and trend data.
Make your mark in history and join our mission to support the 2020 Census.
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida! The Federal Civilian Solutions Division within GDIT is undergoing a transformation within their Human Resources function. As we look towards the future, we are seeking experienced recruiting professionals who will be embedded in the business, operate with a consultative approach, and always provide the best customer and employee experience.
This position will be responsible for executing the established recruiting process to ensure that GDIT attracts top talent. As a Recruiter, you will be focused on the oversight and facilitation of the all hiring for your site. This position recruits quality talent to meet aggressive hiring requirements for specific programs. This starts with the identification of the need by the hiring manager, consulting with hiring managers on the process, selecting vendors to provide candidates, identifying and arranging for interviewing candidates, and ultimately choosing and onboarding the ideal candidate. Additionally, as a recruiter you are responsible for hiring non-agent hiring at your site. This includes posting compelling requisitions, constructing and executing a recruiting plan, facilitating interviews, recommending compensation packages that meet program financials and close the candidate, and ensuring the hiring manager stays engaged throughout the recruiting process. The Recruiter will begin to build a talent network for future hires through effective social networking, employee referrals, and other creative candidate sourcing tools. Ultimately, the Recruiter will be judged on his/her ability to deliver results (i.e. hires) by the need date, providing the candidate the best experience possible, and hiring manager satisfaction.
While the position functions as part of the recruiting team, this position is also responsible for aggressive individual recruiting goals which are monitored daily and weekly. The Recruiter must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to GDIT policies on ethics and integrity.
- Works with management to understand current and future workforce needs and develops improvements to staffing processes like sourcing and selection.
- Achieve 100% of assigned recruiting targets. This position recruits high-quality candidates in order to meet assigned goals associated with each client hiring goal.
- Develops, implements, and manages strategic recruitment and employment programs.
- Responsible for assisting in analysis and reporting effectiveness of sourcing
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with executing applicant sourcing plans and driving traffic while keeping in line with recruiting budget.
- Responsible for quality of hire as measured by graduation rates and attrition in the first 30, 60, and 90 days.
- This position will also be responsible to source, screen, and interview candidates for G&A positions.
- Oversees company's recruiting programs, polices, and procedures.
- Responsible for constantly looking for opportunities to improve the current process and share ideas with Manager and team. This position will often be assigned to research or pilot changes to the recruitment processes.
- This position quickly learns GDITs' processes for screening, interviewing, and processing candidates on behalf of each new client and adapts quickly to changes in the process.
- Understands the hiring requirements and performance expectations for each client while strictly adhering to hiring policies.
- Responsible for actively partnering with the operations team to gauge the effectiveness of each class by monitoring a candidate's progress through training and their first 30, 60, and 90 days on the job.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive experience for every candidate. This position maintains a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates.
- Responsible for developing and adhering to a tight schedule for processing candidates.
- Responsible for conducting efficient and effective interviews. This position must be able to conduct effective interviews which uncover a candidate's true desire, motivation, and suitability for an agent or leadership role.
- Must be comfortable presenting and assessing a group of 30 candidates while providing the best candidate experience possible.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with GDITs' hiring processes for each client. This position implements specific hiring processes on behalf of clients.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Sr Analyst, Configuration – Configuration Manager/Specialist (L3)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Configuration Manager/Specialist:
- Is responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, )
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
- Implements CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Manages, maintains and develops CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Works independently and defines and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build
- Ensures version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a strong customer service focus and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively including attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support
- Comprehensive knowledge of and familiarity with configuration management software applications
- High School diploma/GED with 10-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 8-years of experience, Bachelor's degree with 6-years of experience, or Master’s degree with 4-years of experience
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- ITIL Recommended
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Travel may be required in support of customer mission requirements
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems and visualization technologies.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis with data analysis and visualization tools such as Elastic and/or Tableau.
- Plans upgrades of visualization COTS products and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- May serve as a technical team or task lead.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Candidates will operate as Surveillance Role Players in support of field training exercises around Southern Virginia and surrounding areas. Qualified personnel should demonstrate an understanding of surveillance tradecraft, surveillance detection techniques and terminology. Role Players will conduct surveillance activities, evaluate students’ performance, provide feedback and participate in exercise debriefing. Candidates supporting role players will be responsible for providing any support props and clothing articles.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope; Summary and Impact of Job)
The Secondary Firearms Instructor (SFI) supports the Lead Firearms Instructor (LFI) during the Federal Flight Deck Officer (FFDO) Requalification Training sessions. The SFI assists the LFI as directed in the preparation; completion; and post session clean-up requirements of all FFDO Semi-annual Firearms Requalification sessions.
Ensures student safety during dry-fire and live-fire training venues.
- The SFI provides one-on-one instruction to students during the pre-qualification (warm-up) course of fire; and any remedial training as designated by the LFI.
- The SFI must possess the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate law enforcement training concepts and issues to a diverse audience; and must possess the demonstrated ability to instruct in accordance with the principles of basic adult education; as well as platform and practical area instruction for law enforcement.
- The SFI must have the ability to interpret; apply; and adhere to established program policies; standard operating procedures (SOPs); and lesson plans
- The SFI keeps all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2; Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy.
IMPACTFUL WORK. SMART SOLUTIONS. MEANINGFUL CAREERS. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. We seek a candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Receive security alerts, bulletins, and warnings (for example, EWIN notices) from customer.
- Review information for appropriate action.
- Disseminate the information to our data center and subcontractors.
- Track actions taken.
- Follow up with customer with results of our activities.
- Participate in customer incident response process.
- Provide guidance regarding specific incidents.
- Perform forensics as necessary.
- Review incident reports.
- Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and/or event logs to identify security issues for remediation.
- Develop and maintain assigned security related deliverables (e.g., System Security Plan, Boundary Document, Contingency Plan, etc.) and security related standard operating procedures (SOPs) as required.
- Works with security team to determine potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Evaluate firewall and other system change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
Coordinate quarterly vulnerability scanning activities with GDIT data centers and subcontractors.
- Create and maintain Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) to address assessment findings, vulnerabilities, and other discovered system weaknesses.
- Create change tickets to address POA&M items and other security-related system issues (e.g., vulnerability remediation, configuration change(s), documentation updates, etc.).
- Create evidence packages showing remediation of POA&M items and upload to the customer’s Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM) system.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits ,vulnerability, and risk assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Prepares and submits incident reports of analysis methodology and results. May contribute to root cause analyses.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of technology, vulnerabilities, and threats as assigned and relevant to the target information system.
- Participates in change control boards for the relevant information system(s).
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
The successful candidate will be responsible procuring, building, deploying, and maintaining both computing and communications solutions including direct engagement with technical and non-technical end users to provide training and root cause troubleshooting. Secondary responsibiliites include performing systems administration duties to maintain mission critical capabilities and adherence to configuration management processes.
1. Knowledge of modern computing hardware and software products.
2. Ability to specify and purchase commodity hardware and software components to satisfy functional requirements.
3. Ability to build and activate new devices.
4. Maintain inventory, track serial numbers and license entitlements.
5. Willingness to deploy diverse operating systems, including enterprise and open source.
6. Installs and configures components including OS, RAID, NAS, network interfaces, and full disk encryption.
7. Ability to specify and purchase commercial Wi-Fi and cellular network components to satisfy functional requirements.
8. Ability to build and activate new devices, including smartphones, tables and mobile broadband hotspots.
9. Familiarity with carrier Wi-Fi calling and/or deploying commercial apps in iOS and Android smart phones and tablets available from iTunes or Google Play stores.
10. Workstation and Server configuration, familiarity with Active Directory, Group Policy, AntiVirus, and AntiMalware.
11. Maintenance and patching of firmware, OS, drivers, and applications.
12. Interprets health/monitoring dashboards and produces reports that use network/system metrics to review user activity.
13. Interprets Windows logs to determine system configuration and/or user account errors.
14. Verifies integrated solutions.
15. Maintains and edits scripts involved with automating deployment of solutions.
16. Utilizes IT CM practices to maintain system baseline configurations documentation and update the documentation to reflect system changes/enhancements.
17. Experience supporting and managing non-traditional network equipment such as Linux based OpenVPN running on Raspberry Pi devices.
18. Experience managing and patching workstations and servers within distributed virtual environments that include both Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems platforms.
19. Experience with configuration, operation and maintenance of Exchange, Asterisk and/or other messaging and voice solutions.
20. Experience deploying and managing virtualization tools such as VMWare vSphere.
21. Experience identifying and resolving root casue problems using WireShark and other network troubleshooting tools.
22. Experience creating and maintaining niche database requirements using MS Access.
Storage Area Network Associate Engineer
Contract: Worldwide Systems Field Software Support
System: DCGS-A Fixed
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army’s Communications-Electronics Command’s (CECOM) Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers software to enable the Expeditionary Army while supporting the SEC mission of ensuring operational readiness by developing, providing, integrating and maintaining Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Logistics and Business software.
GDIT support to the SEC covers a wide range of garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies to the users of strategic and tactical command, control, communication, and computer (C4), business, and logistics management systems.
GDIT support will be provided to the various functional areas within the CECOM SEC to include Regional Field Support, Operations Center, and world-wide Customer Support Center offices established by SEC Field Support Division (FSD).
- Provide technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
- Provides expertise for resolving technical problems.
- Modifies products, programs and systems to customer requirements.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Provides end-user training.
- Performs various tests and documents results.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
DCGS-A Mobile Field Engineer Requirements / Skill Sets
- Demonstrates knowledge of Military Intelligence systems installation, configuration, deployment, functionality, and testing; able to provide written and updated technical system documentation, procedures and training materials.
- Provides guidance in the analysis of user needs to determine procedural requirements with the customization, maintenance, and installation of ESXi/VMWare, Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux operating systems, software patching, and upgrading.
- Verifies appropriate LDAP configuration & procedures to maintain operator accounts and resolve any operator account related issues.
- Provides guidance on system testing and the implementation of backup and disaster recovery procedures of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Monitors the installation, maintenance, and configuration of DNS Servers & the host configuration.
- Ensures requirements such as daily performance checks on DCGS-A applications, tools, and logs for serviceability are conducted.
- Monitors the configuration and efficiency of Safemove data replication.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of client & server software interaction including web-based application design, support, and integration.
- Understands Information Assurance (IA) methodology principles and assists IA staff with all documentation required for accreditation, etc.
- Maintains compliance with the standards of fitness requirement at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order.
- Be able to deploy to hazardous duty locations
Data Scientist/Software Engineer
Work with a team performing entity correlation for mission critical systems. Support the migration from a physical to cloud based computing environment. Identify methods for more precise entity resolution and determine the value of the introduction of new data sets. Evaluate the benefits of new entity resolution technologies. Support special projects and new requirements as needed.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
3. Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
8. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
9. Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
1. Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
3. Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
4. Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
5. Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.