Click column header to sort
Manages multiple administrative support functions for a major office, group or customer.
Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation. The skill of problem identification, analysis, and resolution is central to the effective conduct of their activities as is the ability to work from an Agency perspective.
Provides general or specialized administrative support to NGA offices and programs.
Develop pertinent information and provide to the Government POC for communication to varied audiences (e.g. NGA, DoD, IC, Federal Government, Congress, the media, the public, the international community, and private industry) by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with particular attention to detail and quality.
May provide other administrative duties listed (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars, and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with NGA standards
Prepares and distributes briefing and read-ahead materials
Maintaining office supplies, initiating equipment trouble tickets or replacement, and coordinating office moves), but would be less than 40% of their time.
Experience in taking instructions, meeting deadlines, and completing assignments or actions in accordance with established administrative processes and procedures.
General office administrative process, procedure, and PC software knowledge.
Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
Basic understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense desired.
1. Directly, and through subordinate supervisors, manages multiple administrative functions, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security, for a major office, group or customer.
2. Supervises assigned administrative staff, including non-exempt and exempt employees.
3. Oversees assigned operations to ensure efficient operation and adherence to relevant government regulations and company policies.
4. Establishes objectives and operating procedures in assigned functional areas.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
- Conducts DoD HBSS / ACAS deployment and management of required modules and policies following DoD security standards
- Knowledgeable in the use of Cybersecurity tools for conducting vulnerability testing and analysis of managed systems. This includes, but is not limited to, Nessus/ACAS, DISA SRR Scripts, SCAPs with HBSS - PA, HBSS-ACCM and DISA Manual STIG
- Addresses all technical problems associated with the HBSS / ACAS suite of tools and provides proactive support
- Troubleshoot VM and SQL issues that conflict with the basic functionality of ePO
- Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents
- Monitors and analyzes Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Basic experience administering and Automating Linux Systems
- Scripting experience in PowerShell/BASH
- Programming and Automation experience utilizing Ruby/Python/Perl
- Network TAP/SPAN aggregators: Cisco Nexus with Data Broker, Gigamon, Ixia
- Virtualization experience: VMware ESX and NSX, KVM, Xen Server
- HBSS Operations, In-depth experience with configuring and analyzing results from but not limited to HIPS, DLP and VSE
- ACAS Operations (Security Center, Nessus Scanner and PVS)
- SPLUNK operations
- Fidelis - in-depth operational work with network IDS and incident response including but not limited to Fidelis
- Tuning cyber defense tools
- Integration of Splunk
- Security architecture design
- Implement new cyber capabilities
- Implement regional based IPS
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Identifies; analyzes; and resolves system problems
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers
- Serves as liaison with clients; participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) seeks a Network Administrator responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
IMPACTFUL WORK. SMART SOLUTIONS. MEANINGFUL CAREERS. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Education Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Education, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. We seek a candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Designs and develop tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing tests, executing those tests, and reporting the results.
- Ensure that software under test implements the functionality specified in all approved requirements and that it performs as expected from the customer's perspective
- Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests
- Defines testing processes and strategies and ensures tests adhere to established standards
- Assess system and software level requirement specifications, software design interface design, and development related documentation as needed
- Participates in test plan development as requested by test lead
- Interface with customers, management, and development teams as necessary
- Works with Program/Software Project Teams to meet project deadlines and financial objectives and communicates issues impacting established deadlines
- Assist higher level leads and management in the enhancement of testing policies processes, products and tools
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
The successful candidate is responsible for the operations and maintenance, patching and upgrades of all Linux/Windows based systems on the current and future Operations, Disaster Recovery and Non-Production Environments. The System Administrator is responsible for ensuring the availability and integrity of the platforms and implementing DevOps practices for seamless operations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ability to design, build, configure, secure, and deploy Linux/Unix and or Windows based operating systems
- Analyze system performance and manage system resources to provide optimal configuration of available resources
- Ability to analyze system vulnerabilities and apply patches and corrective actions
- Strong understanding of secured environments, NIST and DISA STIG requirements, and the ability to implement solutions to provide a hardened platform compliant with standards
- Ability to manage system backups
- Ability to management account administration activities
- Troubleshoot operating system issues emanating from hardware and software related and configuration issues
- Work with other network administrators to configure and troubleshoot network issues
- Monitor current hardware and infrastructure capacity and usage
- Troubleshoot backup related issues as required
Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives, officials or other personnel and visitors.
Initial schedule of 0800-1630 or 0900-1730, with options of starting as early as 0600 M-F as staffing changes allow. Evening and weekend work may be required DL Class B Passenger Endorsement Minimum of two years driving experience Must have "P" Passenger endorsement Must have clean driving record Must have familiarity with wheelchair lifts in vehicles and/or willing to learn
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives, officials or other personnel and visitors.
2. May act as a courier for sensitive documents.
3. May plan itineraries and make overnight or extended trips requiring irregular hours.
4. Oversees the appearance, operation, maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Are you passionate about your recruiting craft and delivering top technical candidates? Do you consider yourself a trusted staffing advisor, a coach and a key business partner? Are you comfortable and effective at delivering optimal results in fast-paced environments?
If so, this GDIT Talent Acquisition role may be a great opportunity for you! In this position, you will collaborate with our hiring managers and business leaders to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy to identify and engage the top talent in the marketplace. You will be responsible for portfolio management across a large and complex business group, evangelizing and driving process changes with managers, and providing the critical feedback necessary to improve our results and increase business impact - all while keeping a candidate first approach.
As a GDIT Talent Acquisition Advisor, you must thrive in the hunt, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You will leverage your technical and business knowledge to manage the entire recruiting cycle (Requisition intake, research, candidate identification, candidate screening, interviews, and negotiations).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers across your assigned portfolio: Provide advanced consultation to hiring managers regarding hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies for complex and challenging technical positions. Partner closely with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, qualify requirement to fully understand the position and identify best fit. Review job listings to develop marketing language to attract qualified applicants.
- Developing innovative strategies around finding top talent and ensuring the best possible candidate experience: Be a sourcing wizard using traditional and cutting-edge sourcing strategy to promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates
- Actively managing candidate experience to ensure highest quality experience through all recruitment stages: Conduct in-depth technical screening/interviewing of candidates; Develop interview questions and conduct phone screens that address key competencies of job requisitions to pre-qualify active and passive candidates.
- Developing an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire and future opportunities based on our hiring plans and succession planning requirements.
- Providing continuous and open communication to hiring team and leadership regarding recruitment efforts, including status of open requirements and pipeline. Research latest recruitment trends and provide recommendations to management for optimizing and integrating these trends into daily routines
This is a remote opportunity within the local Washington, DC metropolitan area and requires weekly travel to GDIT offices for meetings and/or customer visits.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Sr Administrator, Systems – Systems Administrator (L3)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices,
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Ability to provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Be able to provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification Sec+CE or equivalent
- Computing Env: MCSA Server 2012 must take test one 70-410 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2012 within 180 days from their start date. If you elect to take the server 2016, you will start with test 70-740 and must obtain MCSA Server 2016 within 180 days from their start date
- Certification Requirements can be modified based on mission and contractual requirements.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Must be willing travel based on customer requirements
Reviews and analyzes information gathered during background investigations.
1. Analyzes, summarizes and verifies information gathered during background investigations in more complex cases
2. Using various databases conducts searches on information needed to determinate if an individual qualifies for a clearance
3. Reviews derogatory or conflicting information and seeks additional information to clarify questionable information and discrepancies
4. If necessary, interviews Subject in person, by phone, or through written correspondence
5. Provides final recommendation for security clearance eligibility
6. Updates and maintains appropriate security records following government's requirements
7. May facilitate review panels and meetings to address specific security cases
8. Recommends and implements new or changing adjudication-related policies and procedures
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff
10. Participates in special projects as required
** Requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours - 8 - 4 flexible
Field Walk-in and email inquires for security actions and ensure completion of procedural steps in security process for ASO; Track and facilitate responses from the security team in coordination with ASOs; Create visitor access requests; Track status of all requests/ensure requests are completed in a timely fashion; Proactively ID when there is a need for an access request and coordinate with the appropriate personnel to ensure access; Schedule security check in/out briefings; With oversight by ASOs, answer questions/guidance regarding basic security requirements; Occasional routine indoctrination briefings; Utilize security databases and update information on the ASO SharePoint site; Storage of all data files/relevant information for the office; Data files must be stored in a organized fashion/easily retrievable; Create a unique file naming convention to organize storage of multiple versions of files and documents; Occasional admin. support to others in work unit; Excellent communication skills; Professionally interact with walk ins; Proficient in MS Office including Excel; Exceptional organizational skills; Ability to prioritize; Strong writing/editing skills; Ability to create docs from templates
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is actively pipelining Program Directors for future contracts supporting various clients. In this role, the selected candidate will manage and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of at least $250 million.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
ARMA-Global is seeking a self-starter Software Developer to participate as a member of an integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts in the conduct of software development for a USSOCOM customer. This individual will work with other software developers, systems engineers, systems administrators, and database engineers, and will be responsible for delivering robust, production-quality software in a mission-critical environment. This software developer is also responsible for thorough documentation, unit tests and functional tests. Desired qualities include an interest and experience in computer science research.
If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.