Click column header to sort
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
- Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
- This position may require standing for long periods of time.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
· Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
· Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
· Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
· Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
· Provides troubleshooting and support.
· Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
· Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
· Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
· Participates in special projects as required.
#clearance #helpdesk #usn #usmc #usa #uscg #usaf
Hours: Core hours 9-3
Required skills/experience: Network engineering and design, including network and information security requirements; working knowledge of policies and procedures related to designing, upgrading, and maintaining enterprise networks
Required certifications: N/A
Desired skills/experience: Working knowledge of theory and practice underlying satellite and LAN/WAN network operations; strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus with team members and customer stakeholders
Desired Certifications: CCIE or other networking certification
• Perform routine to moderately complex network designs and upgrades
• Review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network and assess impact on network performance using knowledge of the performance characteristics of the systems being upgraded and the specifications for network interfaces; insure effective integration and optimal network performance
• Provide advice and guidance on the most practical technical approach required to meet user requirements
• Utilize network analysis tools to identify and resolve performance problems in the network
• Follow troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to optimal performance levels, to include creating troubleshooting procedures
• Employ strong analytical and conceptual skills to create original concepts and theories for various projects
• Provide basic explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks
Systems Analyst - Candidate must possess excellent Customer Service skills (proactive, good communicator, responsive to customer needs). Demonstrated experience with Tableau, data analytics, and system analysis using statistical analysis, data models, and process mapping.
Conduct systems analysis using statistical analysis, data models, and process mapping.
Develop and maintain technical specifications and architecture used to support business requirements
Analyze and monitor system performance of ITSM/CRM technologies and telecommunication services
Assess outputs and data feeds to design standardized reporting solutions to deploy across the enterprise
Create data models utilizing system traffic loads to predict optimum tolerance levels and potential failures
Author and implement system test plans used to determine compliance with SLA thresholds
Tableau site administrator and privileged account holder with database accesses on production servers
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
Responsible for the design and development of Unified Communications systems.
Provides expert level analysis of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
May perform network administration duties.
Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
Meet with various customers to determine strategic video and telephony needs
Maintain proper documentation of systems configurations, to include drawings and standard operating procedures
Review reports and logs for problems and identify appropriate solutions to include developing work flow for lower tier support levels
Provide primary and backup support in maintenance of Video and UC hardware and software.
Administration of Linux and Windows Operating systems as it relates to UC architecture.
Strong analytical, reasoning, organization, time management and problem solving skills. Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Must have experience with:
UCCX - Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
UCCE - Cisco Unified Customer Contact Enterprise
CUCME - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Experience in Voice and Video Engineering, Infrastructure including
Design, Maintenance, Support, Deployment, Implementation, Systems Engineering.
Advanced knowledge in Cisco Unified Communications Systems, CUCM - Cisco Unified Communication Manager - Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice DR, VoIP, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing and Collaborative Tools, integrating video into Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Prime Collaboration Cisco Voice and Video Collaboration Systems, Cisco Voice Cluster, Cisco Voice DR
Experience with Cisco Data Networking switching and routing but expertise is in Voice, VoIP, and DVTC
QoS Quality of Service
Cisco Unity Connection
Tandberg and Cisco Video devices including end points and Mutli-point Control Units (MCU)s.
Cisco CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Voice - Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice, CCNA Voice - Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice, CCVP - Cisco Certified Voice Professional
Requires an IAT II Certification.
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Do you have a passion for clinical research supporting our Service Members and their families? If so, GDIT is hiring a Research Assistant to join forces with the current research team on the ground in providing support to the Defense & Veteran's Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at the Womack Army Medical Center in Ft Bragg, North Carolina.
DVBIC SUMMARY: As a leader in traumatic brain injury research, the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) serves active duty military, veterans and their beneficiaries with coordinated care throughout 23 Army, Navy and Veterans Affairs medical treatment centers. General Dynamics Health Solutions’ researchers and healthcare professionals treat and track more than 8,500 TBI patients a year to measure the impact of care on long term health and occupational outcomes. Conducting 72 different clinical research studies – to include a 15-year congressional directed study – our experts educate political leaders, caregivers, clinicians, and the general public to provide and improve evidence-based, best practice TBI care for service members, veterans and their families
Find Out More About DVBIC HERE
The Research Assistant is responsible for assisting with the performance of clinical investigation projects in a clinical setting, including recruitment of potential study subjects, collection and organization of data, scheduling patients for follow up appointments.
- Performs data entry for clinical investigation projects and maintains databases.
- Assists in the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and proptocols.
- Maintains study related documents and supplies in the investigator’s office; secures, organizes and documents as required following all federal/ state regulations.
- Creates, collects, disseminates, maintains appropriate files of study data, and assists with review and completion of study manuals and SOP's.
- Screens consents and/or schedules potential research participants for testing or evaluation. Facilitates follow-up assessment reminders and scheduling.
- Extracts data from patient medical records; transcribes and resolves data queries in case report forms (hardcopy or electronic); prepares documents, under direction of project leaders; reports statistical analyses and descriptive data from patient's study books to be used in research/clinical investigations/studies reports.
- Maintains awareness and compliance of research regulatory issues.
- Communicates regularly with study team, under direction of project leaders, via email and conference calling as needed.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Help Desk Technician– Service Desk Specialist (L2)
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
* This position is for 1st Shift - 6 AM - 2 PM *
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Service Desk Specialist:
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- Computing Env:MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Certifications are subject to changed based on contratual requirements
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activi
- Travel may be required in support of customer’s mission requirements
Hours: Core hours 9-3
Required Skills: Agile Development, Agile Coaching, Project Management
Required Certifications: Certified Scrum Master
Desired Certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP
• Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
• Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
• Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
• Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
• Demonstrated experience managing WIP and sprint commitments.
• Servant-leader who monitors and improves the processes of Agile Scrum Methodology
• Demonstrated ability to coach and help everyone on the team to understand Scrum; this includes:
o Scheduling regular interaction with the product owner and delivery team
o Communicating with external stakeholders that the project team interacts with. In the role of a coach,
• Experienced Scrum master and documented ability assisting the product owner to understand and better manage the backlog and plan for sprints, as well as explain the process to the delivery team.
• Experience in improving the team's Scrum process by removing any obstacles in the way.
• Able to provide clear communication of the vision, goals and product backlog items to development team
• Experience leading Scrum teams to produce clear and concise product backlog items
• Experience facilitating Scrum events as requested
• Demonstrated experience with long term planning in an empirical environment.
• Demonstrated effective leadership qualities in all project phases of a project.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
• Participates in special projects as required.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
Looking for a full-stack software developer to be part of a development team that creates and maintains multi-lingual online news websites and supporting web applications. This team is responsible for building modern, secure, high performance web applications using open source technologies. These applications aid in the creation of online content, manage translations, collect metrics, user comments and feedback. They will also help with the creation of tools to monitor and analyze website metrics.The primary development framework used is Ruby on Rails running on Linux using MySQL databases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Software development using Ruby on Rails.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Database development and management using MySQL.
- Utilize Chef to manage the automation of systems and application deployment.
- Monitor and manage servers and network devices. Includes VMWare and AWS infrastructure.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will a typical work day look like for the Contract Labor Associate (CLA)? Is this a team setting? 9-5; flex schedule; working in a team
- What are the top 3 skillsets the candidate should have? Sound development skills, Web application knowledge, Familiarity with RDBMS
- What is the interview process (phone then in-person or only phone, etc.)? Phone screen; followed by in-person
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.