Click column header to sort
This position is not yet Funded!
GDIT is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team supporting the a team with a newly developed solution being prototyped for our Department of Commerce customerin the Washington DC area.The Technical Writer will creates and manage technical copy for various operation and maintenance manuals and prepare related technical documentation.
Top Secret Clearance
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Enterprise IT as a Service – Network as a Service (EITaaS-NaaS) team is seeking a Phone Technician to be a part of their program at Offutt AFB, Bellevue, Nebraska.
The Technician will provide technical support to communication systems to the EITaaS-NaaS team.
Standard duties include:
- Evaluate, analyze, administer and maintain voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
- Coordinates installation of equipment.
- May Install, test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
- Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
- Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position is not yet Funded!
GDIT is seeking a Software Business Analyst to join our team supporting a newly developed solution being prototyped for our Department of Commerce customer in the Washington DC area. The Business Analyst will be required to meet with stakeholders to gather requirements as well as understand and apply the technologies that meet those requirements. As the liaison between the business and technical teams and translates both business and technical needs into requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria and provide additional analysis and test coverage as needed.
The Web Content Manager maintains the website for an office within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Duties include:
- Maintains the content of the website: creates, edits, updates, and publishes customer approved pieces of contents using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Coordinates the development of new pieces of content, including text, graphics, video, and interactive elements in consultation with Communications staff. Identifies content that is out of date for revision.
- Works closely with the Communications team and federal/contractor staff to draft stories and develop accompanying visuals
- Optimizes content to be search engine friendly
- Regularly tests site functionality, initiates corrective actions, and recommends user interface enhancements based on User Experience (UX) design methodologies
- Develops and maintains a taxonomy drawn from content objectives and ensures all website pages are tagged with relevant keywords and themes
- Tracks and collects site performance metrics using web analytics tools, analyzes web statistics, and provides recommendations to improve the reach and effectiveness of the website
- Develops performance measures and produces periodic site performance reports
- Directs the content approval workflow and documents approvals
- Develops and maintains processes and procedures
- Develops and executes a digital marketing strategy in coordination with federal staff
- Develops and posts social media content based on approved web content
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as needed
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Performs 508 remediation as needed
This position is based in Washington, DC and requires a Public Trust clearance or the ability to obtain one.
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is HIRING and Project Manager to support Life Sciences & Medical Research contracts/ programs located in San Antonio, Texas. The ideal candidate will need to have effective management, administrative, organizational, proposal/ technical writing skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in order to successfully support the responsibilities outlined below:
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project. Supervises at least 15 employees
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, and reports, in the area of military health and medical research and development.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Participates as a hiring manager for positions within assigned contracts.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning; organizing; and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
- Answer routine telephone calls; direct calls and take messages
- Greet and escort visitors
- Retrieve; sort; and distribute incoming mail; newspapers; faxes; and other publications/documents
- Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
- Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
- Draft; proofread; edit and coordinate correspondence
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
- Maintain; update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
- Assist in planning; scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Participate in meetings and events: may serve as recorder and may present position-related information
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Assist in ordering supplies/equipment and arranging for office equipment repairs
- Perform administrative back up support for other offices
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster
- Coordinate scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Attend meetings; events; and forums
- Assist in maintaining inventories; records; and receipts
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities
- Support TIER actions; assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches; follow up on actions; coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review; provide status reports; and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings
- Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
- Draft documents such as instructions; spreadsheets; presentations and reports
- Build briefing packages and present information
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses; creating reports; and performing updates
- Provides direct administrative support to a member of the ELT or senior customer executive
- Participates in special projects as required
This role is not yet funded
Manages Analysts engaged in ensuring the safety of information systems assets and protection of systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Manages Analysts engaged in ensuring the safety of information systems assets and protection of systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Provide support for a program, organization, systems or enclaves. Support the Agency RMF Workflow and Processes by proposing, coordinating, implementing and enforcing information system security policies, instructions, standards, and methodologies.
- Coordinate with the Data Custodian, Project Owner, and ISSM to identify the types of information processed, assign the appropriate security categorizations to the information systems, determine the information security and privacy impacts, and manage information security and privacy risk. Document the controls in the information security and privacy plan (or equivalent document) to ensure implemented controls meet or exceed the minimal controls defined by CISO guidance.
- Maintain current system information in XACTA (e.g., POCs, artifacts) to support organizational requirements and processes (e.g., communication, contingency planning, training, data calls)
- Evaluate the impact of network and system changes using RMF processes.
- Ensure anomalies identified under the Sponsor’s Information Security Continuous Monitoring activities are addressed and remediated in a manner that commensurate with the risks posed to the system from the anomalies.
- Submit recommendations to the stakeholders for system configuration deviations from the required baseline.
- Develop and maintain a system security plan (SSP)
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with SSP.
- Ensure configuration management for security-relevant IS software, hardware and firmware is maintained and documented.
- Ensure system recovery processes are monitored to ensure security features and procedures are properly restored
- Ensure all IS security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals
- Formally notify the appropriate individuals when changes occur that might affect authorization
- Participate in governance and project reviews identified by the Sponsor
Telephone Operator - This is a phone operator position
Excellent customer service
Ability to remotely troubleshoot phone/voicemail issues
Knowledge of customer phone systems preferred, but not required.
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
*** Candidate will be expected to support a flexible 6 am to 6pm work schedule. ***
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
Ticket Managers support the overall program’s requirement to effectively provide data center services through timely and efficient resolution of customer requests via the agency’s ticketing system.
- Manage tickets and ensure adequate workflow through ticket lifecycle.
- Identify gaps in ticket workflow processes.
- Develop and implement effective ticket management and lifecycle processes.
- Enhance program reporting; develop and implement new reports and queries to status all types of tickets in various states for the program.
- Perform data analysis and provide metrics and statistical data as required.
- Ensure proper ticket assignment to support groups for triage, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Assist with ticket quality, proper routing and assignment, documentation, and trend analysis.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of customer requests.
- Review newly submitted customer requirements and perform validation.
- Perform change management functions and oversee implementation of changes.
- Manage change requests projects, enhance tracking and management of standard change expenditures.
- Create, develop, and maintain system knowledge articles and documentation.
- Provide ticketing system training as required.
- Maintain current and relevant knowledge of ticket status and identify workflow gaps.
- Assist in continuous improvements by providing recommendations to assist program in enhancement of exceptional delivery of data center services.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Ticket Managers (TM) work as part of an elite and agile team responsible for maintaining and improving program responsibilities through efficient ticket management processes. The TM will be expected to proactively interact with customers and engineers in an effort to assist with expeditious responses and resolution of customer incident tickets and change requests. TMs are expected to oversee multiple queues and ensure tickets are properly assigned to groups and technicians when applicable allowing for timely triage, troubleshooting, and resolution. TMs are expected to have excellent oral and written communication skills. TMs will assist with capacity tracking, incident and change management, proper ticket routing and assignment, and metric analysis and presentation.
Candidate will be expected to coordinate the change process with the government customer and act as a liaison to ensure that DCS Engineers and Technicians follow established processes. Candidate will be able to guide modifications to the change process and document adherence to the process. Candidate must demonstrate sufficient IT technical knowledge to provide advice and guidance to fellow contractors and government customers. Candidate will be expected to attend and occasionally brief and lead meetings utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Remedy and Analytics Reports, and Visualization Software both to contractor and government personnel. Candidate must be able to explain not only the process but the underlying reasoning for the process to assist others in complying with it.
Candidate must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills as they will frequently interact with end customers and government leadership personnel. Candidate must have knowledge and experience necessary to apply logical precedent to handle one-off and unusual situations.
This position will provide assistance with Incident, Change, Problem Tickets, and Knowledge Management Articles for the Data Center Services (DCS) Contractor managers and the DCS Program Management Office supporting NCE. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Act as the interface/liaison between customers, engineers, and the government.
- Oversee support group queues and tickets for the program.
- Monitor and enhance ticket workflow.
- Assist program with obtaining required information necessary to fulfill and implement fixes and changes.
- Create and analyze reports and data visualizations to monitor program performance with regards to ticket resolutions and closures.
- Interpret and validate customer requirements and manage implementation of standard change requests.
- Maintain knowledge of catalog offerings and track standard change capacity expenditures
- Maintain a working knowledge of program teams, roles and responsibilities, and programmatic business changes.
GDIT is seeking a Program Director to support a large Program within our Federal Civilian space. As this Program Director, you will function as the senior business leader determining our customers’ needs and priorities, coordinating technical solutions responses to those needs, helping to shape customer acquisitions, and positioning GDIT to execute all facets of program delivery. U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required. Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate management and technical skills and have a passion for success, dedication and commitment.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
Has demonstrated expertise to lead teams to operate, maintain, sustain and dispose of existing National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) legacy satellite ground systems until these new ground systems and their associated observatory constellations are fully transitioned to operations. Must be able to migrate existing business functions to an enterprise ground architecture and use shared services as they become available for satellite operations. Must have direct relevant experience within NOAA, NASA, DoD or IC leading satellite ground systems operations, maintenance and sustainment initiatives.
Desired Expertise: Expertise in operations, maintenance, and sustainment of NESDIS-deployed hardware, firmware, and software ground systems to include, Satellite-to-Ground communications, including radio frequency (RF) and terrestrial communications networks, telemetry over Internet Protocol (IP), and RF antenna systems; Systems that support mission scheduling, ground system software/subsystem functions, and satellite command and control; Secure data ingest from both NOAA-operated satellite missions and external sources; Data Collection System (DCS) satellite services; Product generation, storage, monitoring, and distribution systems supporting new and improved satellite products, services, and algorithms; and Provision of information to the National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) for archive and stewardship of these products.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Fifteen years of Satellite and Ground Systems Program and Technical Management experience, leading a large team of 300+ individuals in operations, maintenance and sustainment
- Five years of experience interfacing and presenting to C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree.
- PMP Certification
Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases. Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function. Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment. Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data. Advises users on access to various client/server databases. Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods. Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end (e.g., COGNOS)/back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL). Performs database programming and supports systems design. Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design. Integrates data from various files, including Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL, and Oracle. Performs Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) and Quality Control/Quality Assurance. Administer, test, and implement computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to computer databases. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.