Click column header to sort
Performs financial analysis and reporting associated with business operations for a major program.
- Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
- Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
- Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Analyzes assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
- Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
- Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
- Conducts audits and analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
- May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Creates and maintains EAC (Estimate At Completion) schedule.
The Mission Information Technology Systems Administrator (MITSA) is the Field Service Rep (FSR) for Airborne Mission Networking (ABMN) who performs testing, implementation, operation, and maintenance of the Specialized Automated Mission Suite/Enhanced Situational Awareness (SAMS/ESA) system and the KU Spread Spectrum (KuSS) system to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the systems, both in-garrison and deployed. The FSR creates and implements processes and procedures to ensure the provisioning and maintenance of the systems is consistent with customer requirements, industry best practices and information assurance controls.
The FSR is the first responder for supported systems, providing Special Operators the battlefield awareness needed for superior lethality. If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs daily pre-flight checks and configuration while in-garrison and deployed
- Performs daily post-flight follow-up with aircrews document system issues and initiate repairs as required
- Performs routine preventive maintenance inspections to ensure optimal systems performance
- Daily customer interaction to instill confidence in systems and professional services
- Assists ABMN engineers with research, testing, and implementation of new hardware and software loads to include COTS, GOTS, and SAMS-ESA unique software such as Jockey, ServicesToo, Bus Driver, and Short Bus
- Maintains SAMS-ESA and KuSS systems with current configurations and monthly mission product updates for global distribution
- Performs inspections and operational checks of all hardware and software prior to installation
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert in defining and creation of SOPs, TTP, and other support documentation to be used in the training of SAMS-ESA and KuSS users on hardware and software capabilities and operation, locally or deployed locations
- Assist with all related configuration, asset, problem and knowledge management efforts related to ABMN
- Maintain personal readiness to ensure ability to deploy at all times.
- Works with IT professionals to coordinate efforts, resolve cross-team issues and communicate changes
- Tracks incidents and problems in approved incident management tools (Remedy, Jira), providing the customer with information, trend analysis, and service improvement recommendations
The COP Manager directly supports the Current Operations Director (J33). Works with the information systems administrators to maintain and upgrade servers and Global Command and Control System (GCCS) applications. Responsible for working with other individuals on Tactical Data Processors (TDPs) in formulating the Command’s COP. Shall monitor system operation and status, ensure operational feeds are working correctly, and update software, programming, and computer hardware necessary to maintain a continuous COP. Shall monitor systems status, performance and ensures correct operation. Serves as a liaison who satisfies end-user requirements and assists in data collection. Identifies, analyzes and defines problems associated with the COP system. Shall develop strategies to resolve system application problems and update existing systems and programs. Maintains, monitors, analyzes, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions for all Tactical Database Management (TDMB) hosts. The COPT Manager is also responsible for operating and performs operator-level maintenance on Line Of Sight (LOS) and Satellite (SAT) radios as required.
Serves as the Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff for the Command Group and provides executive support to the Commanding General, Deputy Commander, the Chief of Staff, and Command Sergeant Major. Facilitates coordination, communication, planning and execution across the area of responsibility and special staff. Synchronizes the Command Group and advises the staff and subordinate units on administrative procedures for Command Group correspondence and ensures its accuracy and timeliness. Maintains a positive rapport and facilitates communication between higher, adjacent, and subordinate units, as well as assisting these commands in interactions with the Command Group. Provides the Commanding Generals Aide with administrative support for a deployed C2 Advising Structure. Prepares correspondence, routes memorandums and maintains personnel records. Coordinates requests for evaluations, and monitors requests for personnel actions, information management, orders for temporary duty and travel, personnel processing, personnel security clearances, process recommendations for awards and decorations and initiates actions for passport & visas. Receives and processes higher headquarters and other unit/organization requests to visit the Command and/or staff. Plans and executes all aspects of visits to include coordination across staff functions, and with other co-located commands, in order to ensure visitor’s objectives are met. Shall remain flexible to assist as mission dictates. Duties do include living in a combat zone under austere conditions.
The Operations and Research Systems Analyst directly supports Assessment Cell. ORSAs are uniquely skilled personnel who apply advanced analytical methods to provide recommendations to military leaders to assist in decisions making; they are problem solvers. ORSA personnel properly define the problem, gather facts and make necessary assumptions, generate potential solutions, develop a methodology for solving the problem, analyze the problem using a variety of analytical techniques, clearly communicating the complex problem to the decision makers, and recommend a solution. ORSA personnel will conduct analysis and recommend solutions to NSOCC- A/SOJTF-A staff and Commander at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels. ORSA personnel utilize a wide range of tools to include probability and statistical analysis, optimization, and simulation. ORSA personnel will analyze significant event data in order to identify spatial and temporal trends. They will also develop strategies to effectively allocate or employ limited resources through cost effective means.
The Watch Officer directly supports the Military Current Operations Director (CJ33). The Watch Officer assists in the coordination, provision of support and monitoring of the current operations of joint, coalition, and Afghan special operations forces (SOF). Helps ensure that current SOF operations are synchronized and deconflicted, both within organic NSOCC-A / SOJTF-A formations, and externally with other elements. The Watch Officer supports coordination within NSOCC-A / SOFTF-A and assists the Current Operations Director with maintaining situational understanding. The Watch Officer assists the current Operations Director with the transmission of information and facilitates the Commanding General’s ability to exercise command and control by passing message traffic. Assists in the accomplishment of site-specific objectives as specified by the COR.
Cartographer working with US Forest Service to design and produce cartographic printed products. Work on this project primarily requires knowledge of and extensive demonstrated skill in the use of Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Creative Cloud CC, Indesign CC, and Adobe Photoshop. Supporting skills and experience needed include ESRI GIS products such as ArcGIS, Arc SDE, Access (Microsoft) databases and use of SQL. Knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
Exciting position in Vallejo CA, supports Forest Service Visitor Map project tasks. Visitor maps are updated or created anew for public purchase requiring professional, high quality application of map styles, themes, text, graphics, and accurate data. Maps are enhanced using data from multiple sources. Job involves knowledge of large format print projects, and pre-press printing processes, and 5-color lithographic printing. GIS skills involve exporting data, data manipulation with ArcGIS, extensions, standard toolboxes. Duties are approximately 90% cartography tasks using Adobe Illustrator CC and Adobe Creative Cloud and 10% GIS tasks for data extraction from corporate data bases.
- Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, development, and production of high quality printed maps.
- Utilizes map files to create maps, brochures, pamphlets, reports, PowerPoint slides, and other published documents in print or digital formats.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of cartographic products for display using smart phones and tablet devices.
- Manipulates .TIFF files in Adobe Photoshop
- As necessary, writes printer specifications for proper color application for map printing
- Applies cartographic styles to maps
- Prepares maps for large format print publication.
- Stays current on best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Cartography, Geography or Earth Sciences
QUALIFICATIONS Experience Requirement: Four years of intensive and progressive experience with digital cartographic, map making, and GIS technology.
GDIT is seeking SAP professionals. 90% travel to over 50 locations. More front end work (90%) with 10% backend. Must have a TS clearance with SCI eligibility.
SAP work desired
RMF (JSIG Experience desired)
Operational Support Officers directly support the SOJTF-A J2X Counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) branch supporting CI and HUMINT activities. Supports SOJTF-A J2X in its oversight and management of all SOJTF-A operational reporting in the Global Controlled Operations Management System (GCOMS). Operational Support Officers provide high quality editing and formatting for all operational reports and advice to the USG on interagency coordination.
- Test DDG FCS software during CM builds and formal cold test evolutions using FCS simulators
- When necessary manage a test team to assist with executing test procedure. Ensure that all elements of the test procedure are completed satisfactorily.
- Identify FCS software testing needs/ resources and attend daily LBES stand-up meeting to deconflict resources with other programs
- Assist software developers with testing SPIR fixes during unit testing.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues to determine if issue is hardware or software based.
- Integrate FCS testing/ troubleshooting efforts with MCS and other related hardware components
- Write SPIRs for issues discovered during testing.
- Communicate severity to DDG Mod FCS Team Lead
- Work with test coordinator lead and software lead to determine prioritization
- Assist with design and development of new FCS simulators in LBES
- Review drawings and make design recommendations
- Test and troubleshoot newly installed simulators
- Attend daily and weekly status meetings
- Communicate status of FCS issues and resource needs at daily stand-up meetings and weekly software meetings as appropriate
- Communicate status of testing efforts with external teams and at weekly DDG FCS Team meeting
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.