Click column header to sort
Manage the daily workload of assigned Fleet Managers to include the Quality Analysis/Quality Control (QAQC) of all finished products prior to submission to Materiel Readiness Branch (MRB).
Provide a daily CENTCOM Materiel Readiness report for the theater and weekly equipment readiness charts for the Commander’s top 20 and any other requested fleet within the CENTCOM AOR, using the many analytical tools within LIW. Readiness reports are generated thru analysis of GCSS-Army ESRs.
Establish contact with Field Service Representatives, Logistics Assistance Representatives, and The Defense Logistics Agency to gather information on issues influencing readiness.
Attend, on a weekly basis, all meetings requiring a MRB representative. The primary purpose for these meetings is to discuss or present equipment readiness or maintenance status, but may include sustainment topics or reoccurring logistics updates to the chain of command. A Secret clearance is required to attend select meetings. Briefing senior level audiences is required.
Must comply with the following publications to perform these duties:
- DA PAM 750-8 – The Army Maintenance Management System(TAMMS)
- DA PAM 710-2-2 – Supply Services Activity System Management Procedures
- AR 710-2 – Supply Policy below the National Level
- AR 750-1 – Army Materiel Maintenance Policy
Serves as a natively-fluent Arabic social media specialist supporting a web-based social media program at MacDill AFB. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Examines current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
TS/SCI Clearance Required
US Army Europe is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to support existing mission requirements and to support exciting new system deployments and projects at Camp Aachen, Grafenwöhr, Germany. The ideal candidate will be responsible for, and experienced in:
- Installing, configuring, and deploying Army mission systems.
- Installing and configuring enterprise storage platforms.
- Virtualization platforms, including those based on Xen, Hyper-V, and VMware technology.
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Deployment of Layer 2 and 3 networks, including VPN technologies.
- Troubleshooting and rapidly resolving problems with no oversight.
- Technical writing.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Core hours: 8-4:30pm. The AA must be able to maintain and ensure personnel and vendor contact lists are accurate and will regularly send out correspondence on behalf of Principles to solicit appropriate action and engagement by team members and respond to actions directed down from higher organizational elements. Candidate along with another AA will directly support senior department officers through providing phone call management, managing visitor traffic, and maintain appointment calendars to make effective use of managers' time. The AA orders, track, and distribute supplies upon receipt of order. The AA will place requests and use sponsor systems for IT, Facilities, logistics, printer/copier requirements; logistics requests to order paper, will use the sponsor supply system and sponsor procurement system for purchase orders; facilities requests through the building operations center for vault cleaning, events coordination/reservations; and sponsor internal transportation requests; and with staff direction, create alcohol Waiver Requests.The AA will be expect to provide travel support to the Seniors. AA will prepare vouchers and travel arrangements for office leadership as needed; AA should be familiar with the customer travel reservation system. AA must be able to coordinate several individuals' schedules and travel desires and prepare travel arrangements as appropriate. Process travel and POV vouchers without supervision. Expected to arrange official transportation within the WMA. AA will be responsible for Senior Leadership travel-CON US and OCONUS with OCONUS being the most traveled.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Core hours: 8-4:30pm. Draft and review correspondence (letters, memos, internal communications, documents, and reports) that requires knowledge of Sponsor policies, regulations, procedures, and organization. Develop/update/implement SOP's as required. The AA will also answer telephones and refer calls to the appropriate officers; follows up to ensure issues and concerns are resolved. Manage calendars for the Chiefs (GS-15) and Deputy Chiefs(GS-14) of the office and Chief of HR; Calendar assistance with the office and reserve conference rooms. The AA will arrange and attend meetings as directed by Chief or Deputy Chiefs, preparing minutes and related documentation; assist in preparing travel. The AA will be responsible for standard weekly meetings and adhoc meetings that may come up. The AA will assist with travel arrangements such as TDY processing, Sponsor Travel System Reservations, Sponsor Reimbursement System submissions, visa/passport requirements, PCS Transition. It would be helpful if the AA had experience with Sponsor Travel Systems but training can be provided. responsible for general office supply orders.
- Timecard administrator (provide assistance to employees when needed, proxy sign, and perhaps provide new hire training)
- CONCUR delegate (provide assistance/training in entering expense reports)
- Email distribution list updates
- New hire packets (complete and assist with new hire orientation)
- Order key fobs (assist with other areas for new hires…account requests, etc.)
- Monthly Org chart updates
- Assist with employee needs – visit, but as the employee ambassador, not an extension of the PMO
- Assist with overall employee morale and retention
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Independently and collaboratively coordinate and/or conduct multifaceted research and analysis using available resources on matters affecting ODNI’s core mission and responsibilities, as set forth by the various articles of legislation, including but not limited to, the National Security Act, Intelligence Community directives, Presidential Directives, Executive Orders, legal memoranda codified in statute, and other relevant laws, policies, and statutory authorities.
- Research and analyze statutory requirements, codified statutes, as well as other pertinent legislative and legal documents to determine mission relevance, accuracy, completeness, and inconsistencies from prior statutes, legislative authorities, recurring legislative provision(s), or case law.
- Provide Senior Management, Legislative Liaison Officers, or Attorneys with routine legislative guidance pertaining to highly complex statutory inquiries by drafting correspondence, memoranda, cables, affidavits, declarations, regulations, bulletins, notices, transmittal letters, congressional notifications and other relevant narratives, and summaries of legal research and analysis that are coherent, grammatically accurate, clear, concise, and technically sound.
- Maintain the Congressional Action Tracking System (CATS) by providing Senior Management, Legislative Liaison Officers statutory research, insight, strategies, guidance, policy research, and quality control measures required to distill congressional requirements and formalize direction into congressional action thereby recommending appropriate National Intelligence Programs, Agencies, or Departments specific responsibilities.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties to review work products for completeness and adherence to applicable regulations and customer requirements thereby managing the completion of projects and meeting congressional delivery dates within estimated time frames and budget constraints, as identified by statute and other relevant documentation.
- Present Legislative Liaison Officers, or Attorneys with informal briefings and congressional reporting requirements assigned to the ODNI and IC; Review and assess congressional marks and legislation that officially direct NIP as well as IC Agencies and specialized Departments; prepare reports illustrating high and low level statistical analysis for further consideration as it pertains to the overall mission.
- Support Legislative Liaison Officers or Attorneys with comprehensive analysis and response to discovery in civil and/or criminal cases, and inquiries under the guise of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Assist with planning, organizing, and coordinating activities related to the preparation and submission of files or documents related to United Statues (US) Government-wide and Intelligence Community-wide policies, procedures, guidelines, rules, and standards.
- Update and maintain databases, files, notebooks, and logs (e.g., case files, trial notebooks, case assignment notebooks) in compliance with pre-existing storage systems and procedures.
- Complete moderately complex administrative forms and paperwork and function as a note taker during moderately complex depositions, administrative hearings, trials, or meetings.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with co-workers, clients, and persons outside the organization as appropriate thereby cross-collaborating items of interest and providing additional level of research and analysis as deemed appropriate by Legislative Liaison Officer.
- Provide support to Legislative Liaison Officers or Attorneys with and during congressional and legal conferences or as otherwise required.
- Transcribe congressional hearings, written correspondence, reports, votes-by-voice, and other documents as needed.
- Develop, coordinate, and collaborate IC view and/or positions on pending legislation, and similar legal documents, including but not limited to, Statements for Record, Questions for Record, Memorandum for Record, Statements of Administration Policy, Congressional Notifications, and Testimonies and Reports.
1. Performs basic engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses
2. Performs various tests and documents results
3. Provides assistance to higher-level engineers
4. Gathers and correlates basic engineering data
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
6. Participates in special projects as required
1. Performs engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses
2. Performs various tests and documents results
3. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as required
4. Identifies and documents clients’ functional requirements
5. Gathers and correlates engineering data
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
7. Participates in special projects as required
1. Prepares detailed drawings of mechanical and electronic components, assemblies, and engineering change orders
2. Prepares drawings from detailed notes and specifications
3. May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification
4. Verifies completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities
5. May use a PC or CAD workstation
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced drafters
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant tools and equipment as assigned
8. Participates in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.