Click column header to sort
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning; organizing; and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
� Experience with Protocol and Precedence
� Greet and escort visitors
� Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
� Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
� Coordinate scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
� Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Senior Functional Analyst
System: GRCS - Guardrail
Location: Hunter Airfield, Savannah, GA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army’s Communications Electronics Command’s (CECOM) Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers software to enable the Expeditionary Army while supporting the SEC mission of ensuring operational readiness by developing, providing, integrating and maintaining Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Logistics and Business software. Support covers a wide range of garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies to the users of strategic and tactical command, control, communication, and computer (C4), business, and logistics management systems.
GDIT support will be provided to the various functional areas within the CECOM SEC to include Regional Field Support, Operations Center, and world-wide Customer Support Center offices established by SEC Field Support Division (FSD).
- Analyze & manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems, and suggest emerging technological advances that may improve current platforms.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to users on a larger grouping of systems; support multiple end-users at Brigade/Division level.
- Manage functionality & efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- May supervise a local team of field software service engineers & field service analysts and managing process improvement.
- Possess exceptional oral & written communications skills and the ability to work independently, with minimal direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
- Prepare status report/briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans & schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with the standards of fitness requirement at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order.
- Be able to deploy to hazardous duty locations.
GRCS - Guardrail Senior Functional Analyst Requirements / Skill Sets
- Conduct functional testing of Military Intelligence systems, and write and update system documentation, procedures and training materials.
- Analysis of user requirements and determine functional requirements to customize, maintain, and install ESXi/VMWare, Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux operating systems, software patching, and upgrading.
- Configure LDAP & maintain operator accounts and resolve any operator account related issues.
- Responsible for functional testing & implementation of backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Install, maintain and configure DNS Servers & maintain host configuration.
- Perform daily checks on GRCS applications & tools
- Monitor & configure Safemove data replication.
- Knowledge of client & server software interaction including web-based application design, support, integration.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation etc
- Understand Information Assurance methodology principles.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification is required
- Required Security Environment Certification:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Minimum Computing Environment (CE) Certification:
- Comptia Server +, or
- Comptia Linux +
- Preferred CE: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), or
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
- All applicants must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
Expertise at configuring AWS/C2S Cloud environments following best practices.
• Assemble and integrate cloud operating platforms using open source & partner tools.
• Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
• Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
• Ensure the performance, reliability, security and ease of maintenance for deployments.
• Measure success through the hand-over and successful adoption of solutions.
• Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry.
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
• Using configuration management with tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
• Creating automation scripts with Python, bash (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init)
• Linux OS and package management.
• RDS and NoSQL storage (DynamoDB).
• Experience building and running Docker containers is a plus.
• AWS Developer, SysOps or DevOps Certification is a plus.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
3. Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
8. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
9. Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a Director of Business Development (Justice) for our Federal Civilian Group. You will be responsible for leading the business development opportunities at Justice to include the FBI, Marshalls Service, and Courts. This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors
- Ability to shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life-cycle
- Formulating or supporting the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights GDIT’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for award
- Establishing value added teaming strategies and competitive pricing structures to create a profitable return at a winning cost
- Developing marketing strategies and providing input into market account plans with assigned account BD and P&L leaders that align with the company's strategic plan
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
Manage the workflow of continuously changing priorities, schedules, and action items for Chief and Deputy Chief. Answer phone calls, receive visitors, and maintain appointment calendars while resolving conflicts using discretion, forethought, and tactfulness. Present clear and concise information in both written and verbal formats, to include creating and responding to administrative correspondences, assisting with preparation of informational briefings to various audiences, and maintaining internal communications media. Coordinate travel plans for the Chief and Deputy Chief to ensure travel arrangements are prepared and communicated ahead of the anticipated travel and that all necessary travel documents are obtained in advance. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling competing priorities from different principles. Knowledge of Sponsor's travel system, hiring process, and access systems desired. Core hours: 8:00-4:00.
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Resource will be responsible for on-site support and engineering (both physical and logical) of a complex global network infrastructure. Resource will work as part of a globally distributed engineering team to improve and enhance our existing systems. This will include troubleshooting, solution development, product evaluation, architecture design, peer review of technical solutions, development of relevant implementation and O&M guidance, etc.
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
5. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. May perform network administration duties.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Administrator, Systems – Systems Administrator (L2)
Location: Ft Gordon, GA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- Computing Env: MCSA Server 2012 must take test one 70-410 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2012 within 180 days from their start date. If you elect to take the server 2016, you will start with test 70-740 and must obtain MCSA Server 2012/2016 within 180 days from their start date.
- Please note that certifications are subject to change based on the contractual requirements
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel maybe required in support of the mission
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. Business Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer. The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
-Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive manager; other Senior Executive managers; other managers; and staff.
-Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting scheduling for the assigned Senior Executive; cognitive of the criticality; sensitivity; and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the customer's organization; Congress; other Intelligence Community organizations; and the private sector.
-Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external executive interrelationships; styles and methods of operations.
-Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
-Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
-Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the Senior Executive and prepare background books and/or talking points papers; as needed.
-Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of email for action items and gleans items from staffing meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
-Assists and relieves the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical; sensitive; and confidential information.
-Drafts and prepares non-routine letters; memos; documents; and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of customer's methods; policies; regulations; procedures; and organization for the Senior Executive's signature. -Answers phones; places; screens; and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns. -Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed. -Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers; as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
-Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
-Receives; sorts; and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
-Summarizes lengthy correspondence; highlighting keys issues; topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
-Develops and maintains accurate records and file management systems.
-Makes appointments; travel arrangements; and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs Senior Executive of problems that arise during absences.
-Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies; arranging for the repair of office equipment; initiating the installation of new software; or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an Accountant/Close-out Analyst joining our team activities at Falls Church,VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Are you passionate about accounting/closeout? GDIT has a great opportunity for an accountant with direct close-out experience.
General Summary: In compliance with GDIT’s Closeout policy, the candidate
will be responsible for preparation, posting, and collection of final invoices, and
submission of final release documents, for a variety of contract types and
customers, to include Government and Civilian Agencies.
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Verify closeout check list has been completed prior to initiating the final Invoice process.
- Determine if quick close out is applicable.
- Collect internal reports by fiscal year in order to summarize total incurred costs.
- Apply DCAA negotiated indirect rates for each applicable fiscal year.
- Determine total claim to include all reimbursable costs (including applicable indirect costs) and total applicable fees including fees not previously invoiced.
- Reconcile total payments received to total calculated claim.
- Prepare close out invoice and attach completed billing check list.
- Submit Invoice to Department Manager for audit approval.
- Coordinate with Finance and Contracts on issues discovered during preparation and analysis. Follow-up on any corrections that need to be made.
- Input approved claim into financial system.
- Prepare release and assignments letters to be mailed with close out invoice.
- Scan invoice and supporting documentation into PDF format for DCAA audit purposes.
- Update Closeouts log.
- Send customer the closeout package via government systems, e-mail or mail.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.