Click column header to sort
GDIT is actively pipelining Program Directors for future contracts supporting various clients. In this role, the selected candidate will manage and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of at least $250 million.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
ARMA-Global is seeking a self-starter Software Developer to participate as a member of an integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts in the conduct of software development for a USSOCOM customer. This individual will work with other software developers, systems engineers, systems administrators, and database engineers, and will be responsible for delivering robust, production-quality software in a mission-critical environment. This software developer is also responsible for thorough documentation, unit tests and functional tests. Desired qualities include an interest and experience in computer science research.
If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting and product delivery.
2. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
4. Prepares consulting agreements.
5. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
6. Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
7. Generates reports on contract and subcontract activity as required.
8. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
9. Serves as a liaison with contractors and subcontractors regarding contracting issues.
10. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Candidate must be willing to obtain a security clearance.
14. A candidate with a Top Secret clearance with SCI required
PCB Engineer with experience with machine enabled soldering and product inspections. Designs and develops information processing hardware, computer systems and electrical components.
1. Oversee operations and maintenance of assembly and equipment processes.
2. Assembles products using industry best practices and performs 100% inspection.
3. Interprets schematics, select parts, and performs inspection of products.
4. Establishes and documents assembly procedures from point of production through completion.
5. Conducts research, design, development and testing of information processing hardware such as computer chips, circuit boards, computer systems and electrical components.
6. Designs new products and/or modifies existing products.
7. Develops technical specifications for production.
8. Analyzes hardware configuration and processing solutions.
9. Tests hardware performance to specifications.
10. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced hardware engineers.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Performs and manages data management, analysis, and interpretation duties. Develops and implements rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis, and employs data science methodologies to analyze and visualize patterns, trends, and predictions within geospatial data sources.
1. Provides analysis and manages research methods for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares and reviews assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintain rules and methodologies for analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Oversees the collection of data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
6. Delivers presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Provides data-related training to staff.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
#dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
This posting is only for current students. Must be willing and able to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph as part of your employment offer through the Enhanced Sponsorship Program.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Participates in the design and coding of software products.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
6. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
7. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
8. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Construction Engineering Supervisor to support the ASG-KU Department of Public Work (DPW) within the Kuwait Area of Responsibility (AOR). This program performs construction management services including but not be limited to, observation, inspection and/or oversight of construction associated with the various DPW and ASG-KU projects.
Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems.
1. Performs advanced engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Directs various tests and analyzes and documents results.
3. Identifies, documents, and evaluates clients' functional requirements.
4. Conducts independent technical investigations and provides impact assessments and design recommendations to clients.
5. Provides engineering subject matter expertise to assigned clients, and may also advise other internal groups.
6. Reviews, writes, and provides updates to technical documentation and provides quality assurance and review of technical reports and documentation written by other engineers.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and engineering support staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Serves as technical team or task lead.
9. Recommends major changes in procedures or objectives.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer websites.
- May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions. 8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Conducts network architecture solutions of legacy civil engineering systems and integrates emerging technologies to meet customer needs. Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks. Conducts base assessments, integrates networked solutions, performs field installations, and develops operations and sustainment activities. Associated tasks include;
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services.
5. Provides technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. Performs network administration duties.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
The NOC is currently seeking a talented Tier III Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring; maintenance; and support of video communications networks for the Mid-shift. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Tier II level resolution and customer support to scheduled or active; video teleconferences (VTCs). The candidate will also be responsible to provide VTC outage documentation utilizing customer provided Incident Tracking software. The main tools utilized in this role include: VC Wizard VTC scheduling software; SharePoint; Support Web Incident Tracking System; Tandberg Management System (TMS) and other VTC support tools as needed.
Comprehensive knowledge with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers.
Manage the Video Networks for resource availability and conflicts.
Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
Assist in the development of the Rules of Engagement (ROE); and policies and procedures as they pertain to the VTC environment.
Possess understanding of H323 Protocol Stack.
Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
Comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the VTC environment.
Provide work leadership to lower tier level personnel and assume supervisory responsibilities if necessary.
Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
Participates in special projects as required by GDIT Management.
Communication skills - verbal and written
Problem analysis and problem solving
Attention to detail and accuracy
Customer Service orientation
Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Shift Work is required (work center is 24/7).
Position requires the candidate to pass the CI Poly
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.