Click column header to sort
- Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Provides work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
15. Develops and maintains custom applications and BMC ITSM 9 applications within a DOD environment.
16. Conducts BMC Discovery integration to CMDB as well as Asset Management, Contract Management, and Configuration Management.
17. Conducts business requirements gathering, process flow identification and development into Remedy workflow.
TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required for this position.
We are seeking highly motivated engineers with a thirst for learning, in support a geographically dispersed, state of the art systems, that seamlessly integrate Linux and Microsoft services. Positions will provide engineering support to multiple WAN connected sites, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes. Engineers will be responsible for supporting their solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, creating installation instructions and deployment plans, and providing O&M support. Project assignments will vary based on skill level, and may include engineering geographically dispersed services, integrating services into public, private and hybrid cloud environments, engineering solutions to be deployed via automated CM tools, and hardening the solutions to address security and SCAP compliance.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Positions require considerable knowledge in Word, Excel, Customer Training Systems, Reservations and Catering. Candidates will lead, plan, implement and coordinate activities for multiple courses and process course credits. Should possess strong interpersonal skills. Will provide administrative and logistical support for student exercises. Have experience in training or training support, be able to focus on detail, be resourceful and work well under pressure
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
The data manager acquires, controls, and catalogs large scale, complex datasets for our customer’s mission. The position requires a highly detail oriented individual who understands the complexities of data movement and curation. The data manager will also be responsible for analyzing the customer’s current dataset catalog to identify areas of weakness which will then drive additional targeted dataset acquisition technologies as appropriate.
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
1. Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
2. Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
3. Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
6. Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task leader.
9. Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Determine data that needs to be collected and resources to be used.
13. Organizes, implements, and enforces correct data collection policies and procedures.
14. Trains employees on proper data collection methods, tools and equipment.
15. Establishes data collection quality standards and ensures they are met.
16. Ensures that data management system is operating correctly.
17. Troubleshoots for solutions in all data-related problems areas.
18. Documents procedures for data management processes.
19. Develops methodologies for data collection and evaluation relevant to each project.
20. Performs analysis to determine adequacy of data collection and evaluation to each project.
21. Ensures data management system is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
22. Evaluates data management system to improve operational procedures.
23. Develops and disseminates data catalog reports upon request.
24. Performs presentation at meetings.
IT Systems Infrastructure Architect SME– Subject Matter / Functional Expert (L3)
Schofield Barracks, HI
Contract: I2TS 3
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Subject Matter/ Functional Expert:
- Is generally recognized as a leader in the industry in their area of expertise; sought out by others in the area of expertise for advice and guidance
- Provides expert support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Performs highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number projects dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinates with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects; consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships
- Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials
- Conducts functional testing of various systems
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong customer service
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively including attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- High School diploma/GED with 10-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 8-years of experience, Bachelor's degree with 6-years of experience, or Master’s degree with 4-years of experience
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Certifications: Window Server 2016 MCSE, VMWare VCP6, NetApp NCIE-San Specialist
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel maybe required in support of the customer's mission
Human Resources Operation Support personnel shall provide a full range of HR functions in a responsive, timely and customer oriented manner. Contractor support shall provide professional HR guidance and knowledge, utilize HR tools and methodologies--both tactically and strategically, and be readily prepared and available to implement innovative solutions for mission partners' challenges.
- Represent government Human Resources in a professional manner at every level of the organization and across organizational entities.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral communication.
- Present data and analyses in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to multi-task while remaining calm and professional.
- Provide recruiting support including: reviewing, posting and tracking job descriptions on applicable websites; providing preliminary screening of applicants for compliance; preparing applicant packages for component review; tracking applicant package status, providing reports and metrics on recruiting processes, communicating with applicants and employees to arrange appointments, and collecting, inputting, and disbursing information.
- Complete Enter-On-Duty support (EOD) that includes: arranging EOD dates for applicants, providing and tracking appropriate paperwork, coordinating EOD sessions with facilitators and presenters, recording EOD data in appropriate HR systems, reserving rooms, answering questions and solving last minute issues for EOD classes, ensure Databases and Recruiting Tool are maintained and updated timely and develop new innovative ways to conduct future orientations.
- Manage and prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) that includes initiating and tracking MOA agreements for all appropriate personnel, coordinating and collaborating with all external entities for proper information, signatures and processes; collecting, inputting and disbursing data into and out of various HR systems, representing ODNI in cross organizational meetings.
- Resolve HR related issues, conduct research and provide interpretation of HR policies and business rules, develop and present HR briefings, and evaluate business practices/procedures while providing recommendations for improving performance.
- Accurately post, track and report metrics to HR senior management for all current and previous government vacancy announcements while ensuring data integrity.
- Provide preliminary screening of applicants for compliance and prepare applicant packages for each individual.
- Create, organize and maintain customer Job Posting Library with applicant packages in line with customer Information Management Guidelines.
- Employ creative innovative and innovative ideas to establish products that will promote efficiency and streamlining of current processes and procedures.
- Perform other recruitment, applicant processing and HR support functions as tasked.
- Other HR Ops Support functions, as tasked.
Administers the human resources activities for an office, Section or Program within a Division.
1. Administers human resources activities for a large office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Performs a variety of complex, professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
3. Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
4. Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
5. Designs and runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
6. Provides guidance to managers regarding HR issues.
7. May facilitate new hire orientation sessions.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced HR staff.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
10. Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking an Export Compliance Coordinator to serve as the primary interface for all aspects of trade compliance for Divisions of General Dynamics Information Technology and work closely with the Empowered Officials, Contracts Department and Program Teams.
Responsibilities will include:
Provide support in all legal and regulatory aspects of the Company's global export and import activities, including licensing, compliance and audit. The position will be involved in managing and overseeing a full spectrum of international trade compliance issues. Primary duties include:
• Provide support in all aspects of international trade compliance, with focus on those matters covered by regulations of the Department of State (ITAR), Department of Commerce (EAR), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Department of Treasury, U.S. Customs and Census Bureau (ACE).
• Conduct jurisdiction analyses, support submission of Commodity Jurisdiction requests, identify and evaluate licensable transactions, support submission of export authorizations and licenses, conduct restricted party screening and make internal process improvements.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of export applications and gate review transactions (e.g. International Travel, Shipping, etc.) to support completion of applications and manage internal processes required to export services and articles.
• Review Solicitations and Contracts and provide recommendations to Capture and Program Teams on export compliance requirements for incorporation into proposals and/or existing Programs.
• Provide focused training program staff to ensure compliance with all export requirements.
• Support internal and external audits of export and import policies and procedures.
• Review and support internal policies and procedures in the area of export and import compliance
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
• Participate in special projects as required
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Provide "Swiss-army knife" SharePoint front-end development expertise to implement web designs exactly as the designer visualized on paper.
- Develop content, and maintain associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks.
- Plan, design, and perform content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
- Recommend best practices, develops guidance and content standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Use a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Design and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Contribute to the design group’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s online offerings.
- Ensure website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
Proposal Coordinator Specialists are crucial members of a fast-paced team responsible for winning new business for the company. Work directly with proposal managers and capture managers to help produce winning proposals for our customers in the intelligence and homeland security communities.
1. Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of major proposals to include production support, proposal facilities management, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, supporting and administering proposal reviews, and assist writers with internal processes for graphics development and desktop publishing.
2. Directs production efforts with assistance of the production group.
3. SharePoint Administration to include full ownership and organization of sites and provisioning for external teammates and consultants.
4. Coordinate office supply and catering requests with production staff.
5. IT support tracking to include resolution of issues with proposal equipment and software and assist team leads in ordering new equipment as needed.
6. Assists during final delivery checkout and in administration and operation of web-based collaborative tools for proposal development.
7. Provides proposal team with security guidance and performs SCIF-related duties when working on classified proposals.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs a variety of routine administrative tasks in support of the facility security function.
Demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to handle a medium to large, semi complex workloadKnowledge and ability to use computer operating systems/tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Critical Thinking — Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Demonstrated ability to provide on-the-job training to new team members and colleagues
Three years progressive experience providing admin or security related support
1. Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the facility security function, including assisting employees with obtaining ID badges and processing visit requests.
2. May operate a switchboard or telephone console to route incoming calls and place outgoing local and long-distance calls.
3. Assists employees in acquiring security clearance when required via secured database.
4. Responsible for classified document control, coordinating the reproduction, storage, or destruction of classified documents.
5. Establishes and maintains security related files.
6. Enters security information into automated system and runs related reports as needed.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant DOD and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
8. May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
9. Participates in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.