Click column header to sort
Operates a car or light truck to deliver documents and packages.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to deliver and pick up documents, packages, supplies and other items to and/or from company and customer locations.
2. Travels by car or light truck.
3. Maintains related records, including a log of items picked up and delivered.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
1. Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
2. Maintains established inventory levels by regularly checking shelves and preparing purchase orders.
3. Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
4. Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
5. Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned.
6. Prepares and maintains related documentation.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Supply Technicians.
8. Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
9. Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
10. Recommends process improvements.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
*This position is not for immediate hire. If you would like to be considered in the future for any upcoming positions, please feel free to submit your review for future review!
General Dynamics IT is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering and Operations team. We are an Amazon Managed Service Partner (MSP) providing full-scope cloud engineering, operations, and development services to multiple government and commercial customers. We are looking for someone who can help extend and improve our processes, evangelize the DevOps culture, and can work with us to improve our infrastructure automation to move our customers forward. If you are passionate about teaching, learning, and automating and working in a highly collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving our existing cloud infrastructure.
- Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Using tools such as Puppet, Jira, Confluence, and Git to improve and speed delivery of our products and services.
- Extending and maintaining automation frameworks in the areas of infrastructure as code and CI/CD.
- Work with developers and operations to define DevOps processes.
- Advising Developer and DevOps teams on infrastructure characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Troubleshooting problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
The position requires excellent object oriented programming, design pattern and visualization skills. The qualified candidate will be involved in the development and deployment of our software solutions to various enterprise systems. The position requires the ability to design, develop, and troubleshoot and debug complex software applications at the enterprise level. The candidate must be passionate about programming, passionate about quality, and enjoy communicating and working with end-users. Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Create and integrate features for secure service oriented software solutions using the latest Java technologies.
3. Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
4. Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system.
5. Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production.
6. Work with development teams in an angile context as it related to software development.
7. Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
8. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
9. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
10. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
11. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
12. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
13. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
14. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
15. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
16. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
17. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
18. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
19. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.