Click column header to sort
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
SharePoint, Visual Studio, .NET, Node.js, Web Dev, Angular. Experience on both MEAN and SharePoint platforms. This includes development of SharePoint out of the box and the development and O&M of the full MEAN stack which includes DBA functions for MongoDB, WebServer configuration for routing, authentication, authorization, IDAM, STS and SAL, Angular front-end design and Angular Library Component development.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
3. Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
8. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
9. Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Location: Dulles Area. Metrics tracking & reporting, service requests, incident ticket queue mgmt.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Resource will be responsible for on-site support and engineering (both physical and logical) of a complex global network infrastructure. Resource will work as part of a globally distributed engineering team to improve and enhance our existing systems. This will include troubleshooting, solution development, product evaluation, architecture design, peer review of technical solutions, development of relevant implementation and O&M guidance, etc.
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
5. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. May perform network administration duties.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Must be experienced in C#.NET and ASP.NET. PHP and/or Java experience is a plus.
- Participates in the design and coding of software products.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
- Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Administrator, Systems – Systems Administrator (L2)
Location: Ft Gordon, GA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- Computing Env: MCSA Server 2012 must take test one 70-410 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2012 within 180 days from their start date. If you elect to take the server 2016, you will start with test 70-740 and must obtain MCSA Server 2012/2016 within 180 days from their start date.
- Please note that certifications are subject to change based on the contractual requirements
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel maybe required in support of the mission
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
May need to travel to McLean for training; Track completion of travel docs; Provide updated status of Travel Docs processes/follow up with customers to notify of processing milestones/delays final delivery; Capable of de-conflicting competing priorities and applying critical thinking to address problems; Utilize excel, share point sites and other databases to track approval of travel/validate documentation received to support travel; Program POC/must demonstrate professional and calm manner; Advise management of challenging issues in a timely manner; Triage incoming requests and assert critical thinking for appropriate action to support travelers; Maintain awareness of changing regulatory requirements; Assist with creation/updating docs to train colleagues to ease transition; Develop SOPs, Help Guides/How To Guides
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a highly qualified Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst who will support the Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) and Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) Cybersecurity Strategy, Operations and Programs. Our client, DHRA and DMDC supports major programs and initiatives within the Department of Defense (DoD) and maintains the largest archive of personnel, manpower, training, security and financial data within the DoD. AIT provides both DHRA and DMDC with Cybersecurity Support Services and solutions that span the entire spectrum of existing and future technical environments, hardware and software systems, and applications lifecycle in support of both its Unclassified Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET) and Classified Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET) environments.
- Conduct highly technical examinations, analysis and reporting of computer based evidence related to security incidents (intrusion artifacts/IOCs) or investigations.
- Effective and secure handling of digital evidence and matter confidentiality.
- Perform incident triage and handling by determining scope, urgency and potential impact thereafter identifying the specific vulnerability and recommending actions for expeditious remediation.
- Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents.
- Document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Coordinate with and act as subject matter expert to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data.
- Maintain and expand related information security metrics.
- Knowledge of incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation and reporting).
- High level of ethical hacker knowledge and understanding of malware/ransomware.
- Strong knowledge of network protocols, Windows/Linux OS, IOCs and BIOCs
- Understanding of network and system intrusion and detection methods; examples of related technologies include Splunk, Next Generation Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP), Security information and event management (SIEM), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Expert knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Expert Knowledge in VMWARE, KVM and other virtualization technologies.
- Ability to operate Linux workstations, servers.
- Ability to build, maintain, and operate a sandbox lab environment.
- Proven experience with most commonly used forensic toolkits such as FTK, Sift, and Sleuth Kit through the Acquisition, Analysis, and Reporting stages.
- Proven training and experience in Encase equipment and usage of Write Block Applications.
- Comfortable analyzing malicious artifacts in a safe manner such as potentially malicious websites, emails and malware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express thoughts clearly and accurately, know how to listen, and contribute in a client-facing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High Level of Competence with Microsoft Excel for manipulating, sorting, combining, and creating pivot tables.
- Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction and maximum accountability
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. Business Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer. The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
-Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive manager; other Senior Executive managers; other managers; and staff.
-Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting scheduling for the assigned Senior Executive; cognitive of the criticality; sensitivity; and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the customer's organization; Congress; other Intelligence Community organizations; and the private sector.
-Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external executive interrelationships; styles and methods of operations.
-Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
-Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
-Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the Senior Executive and prepare background books and/or talking points papers; as needed.
-Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of email for action items and gleans items from staffing meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
-Assists and relieves the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical; sensitive; and confidential information.
-Drafts and prepares non-routine letters; memos; documents; and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of customer's methods; policies; regulations; procedures; and organization for the Senior Executive's signature. -Answers phones; places; screens; and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns. -Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed. -Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers; as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
-Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
-Receives; sorts; and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
-Summarizes lengthy correspondence; highlighting keys issues; topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
-Develops and maintains accurate records and file management systems.
-Makes appointments; travel arrangements; and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs Senior Executive of problems that arise during absences.
-Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies; arranging for the repair of office equipment; initiating the installation of new software; or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Are you passionate about accounting/closeout? GDIT has a great opportunity for an accountant with direct close-out experience.
General Summary: In compliance with GDIT’s Closeout policy, the candidate
will be responsible for preparation, posting, and collection of final invoices, and
submission of final release documents, for a variety of contract types and
customers, to include Government and Civilian Agencies.
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Verify closeout check list has been completed prior to initiating the final Invoice process.
- Determine if quick close out is applicable.
- Collect internal reports by fiscal year in order to summarize total incurred costs.
- Apply DCAA negotiated indirect rates for each applicable fiscal year.
- Determine total claim to include all reimbursable costs (including applicable indirect costs) and total applicable fees including fees not previously invoiced.
- Reconcile total payments received to total calculated claim.
- Prepare close out invoice and attach completed billing check list.
- Submit Invoice to Department Manager for audit approval.
- Coordinate with Finance and Contracts on issues discovered during preparation and analysis. Follow-up on any corrections that need to be made.
- Input approved claim into financial system.
- Prepare release and assignments letters to be mailed with close out invoice.
- Scan invoice and supporting documentation into PDF format for DCAA audit purposes.
- Update Closeouts log.
- Send customer the closeout package via government systems, e-mail or mail.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.