Click column header to sort
Reporting Cell Analyst
Lackland AFB, TX
GDIT is currently seeking a Reporting Cell Analyst at Lackland AFB to support the IAFNOS contract, which supports the 690th Cyberspace Operations Group performing 24/7/365 Air Force Information Network (AFIN) operations, including defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), network management, information assurance, and fault resolution activities to maintain the operational capabilities of the network, establish the domain for AF cyberspace operations, and ensure AF cyberspace superiority.
Reporting Cell Analyst
- Coordinate, track, analyze, document, and report AFIN IAVA, IAVB, TCNO and MTO compliance; requested AFIN ASIs and vulnerabilities; classified message incidents (CMI); electronic storage incidents (ESI); personally identifiable information (PII) incidents; active incident monitoring (AIM); network vulnerability report (NVR); AFIN incidents and high interest items.
- Acknowledging USCYBERCOM released IAVA and IAVB
- Reporting AF IAVA and IAVB compliance to USCYBERCOM
- Receive, coordinate, de-conflict, and monitor authorized service interruptions.
- Receiving ASI requests from 24 AF tactical units
- Coordinating ASI requests with Major Command Communication Coordination Centers (MCCC), Air Force Forces Communication Coordination Centers (ACCC) and 24 AF tactical units
- De-conflicting ASI & mission conflictions with ASI requestor and conflicting party
- Publishing approved ASIs on AMAC ASI dashboard
- Monitoring on going ASIs and identify interruptions exceeding approved time
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting AFIN vulnerability scan data for weekly report
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting AFIN anti-virus (HBSS) compliance data for weekly report
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting AFIN software patching data for weekly report
- Publishing AFIN vulnerability management information on AMAC web page
- Collect, analyze, document, and report AFIN incidents, mission reports (MISREPs), situation reports (SITREPs), and high interest items for trend analysis.
- Coordinating with AMAC Network Operations Controllers for on-going high interest items, MISREPs, and SITREPs
- Perform weekly trend analysis on AFIN high interest items, incidents, MISREPs, and SITREPs
Firewall and/or Proxy Administrator
GDIT is currently seeking a Firewall and/or Proxy Administrator at Peterson AFB to support the IAFNOS contract, which supports the 690th Cyberspace Operations Group performing 24/7/365 Air Force Information Network (AFIN) operations, including defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), network management, information assurance, and fault resolution activities to maintain the operational capabilities of the network, establish the domain for AF cyberspace operations, and ensure AF cyberspace superiority.
Firewall and/or Proxy Administrator
- Installing, configuring, operating, maintaining, monitoring, administering, and troubleshooting of network and network defense technologies (e.g., firewalls, application-based firewalls, intrusion detection systems, web proxy devices and servers, and associated software)
- Responding to outages and resolving and documenting priority incident tickets
- Changing, upgrading, and patching boundary devices
- Maintaining and operating Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Troubleshooting and correcting IPS induced service issues
- Granting and restricting administrative access to boundary devices according to authorization rules (keep)
- Working with communication units to maintain and administer security boundary components at locations IAW DoD and AF standards and guidance
- Monitoring network boundaries to provide intrusion detection, identification, and internal/external IT threat analysis
- Preserving, protecting, recovering and reconstituting friendly cyberspace capabilities before, during and after network attacks
- Responding to and accomplishing change request actions and documenting changes, upgrades, patches (keep)
- Accomplishing network maintenance during the Government-prescribed maintenance windows
- Troubleshooting web connectivity problems (keep)
- Participating in project management, planning, implementation and installation to ensure configuration and integration conforms to baseline architecture
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
Langley AFB, VA
GDIT is currently seeking a Network Administrator at Langley AFB to support the IAFNOS contract, which supports the 690th Cyberspace Operations Group performing 24/7/365 Air Force Information Network (AFIN) operations, including defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), network management, information assurance, and fault resolution activities to maintain the operational capabilities of the network, establish the domain for AF cyberspace operations, and ensure AF cyberspace superiority.
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Develops, oversees, and presents complex training programs for government customer. Defines and identifies program needs with business units. Obtains technical data and schedules programs. Conducts training programs on tactical radios and field expedient communications. Designs and develops training program elements and modules. Formulates training policies and schedules utilizing knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures, or services. Develops teaching aids to include training manuals, demonstration models, reference materials and visual aids.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid knowledge of RF equipment to include: AN/PRC 152A, AN/PRC 148, AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 137 (HF)
- Experience with Motorola APX 3000 and 6000
- Experience with Harris Next Generation Tactical Communications
- Strong foundation in RF Theories and Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
GDIT is currently looking for a Safety Specialist to support the Naval Medical Research Unit (NAMRU) at Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas. NAMRU is a major research center conducting medical, craniofacial, directed energy, and biomedical research which focuses on ways to enhance the health, safety, performance, and operational readiness of Navy and Marine Corps personnel and addresses their emergent medical and oral/facial problems in routine and combat operations.
- Provides support to the NAMRU-SA Command Safety Officer and provides assistance with duties related to the occupational safety and health field.
- Performs administrative support such as: maintaining spreadsheets and databases, reviewing, and monitoring the implementation of policies governing the program area. Maintains program records. Prepares and submits reports.
- Performs professional and technical duties in supporting: workplace inspections, technical review of applications, designs, or proposed plans for compliance with laws, regulations, standards, specifications, and other applicable consensus standards.
- Provides support to the hazardous chemical waste program in the following areas: receipt, classification, storage, and disposal, in compliance with local policy and applicable regulations, and supports monthly oversight inspections of satellite accumulation points.
- Assists with surveys/inspections of laboratories, shops, and offices to identify and evaluate risk potential involving a wide variety of work environments and occupations. Using expertise, determines and makes recommendations to the extent to which mechanical and physical conditions comply with required or consensus standards, their adherence to established safety policies and procedures, and the effectiveness of the assigned program.
- Participates in the development of novel and innovative safety training.
- Supports the overall program effort to include: the reduction of on-duty and off-duty mishaps directed toward prevention of traffic accidents to personnel in privately owned vehicles and Government vehicles and recreational off duty activities.
- Assists with the Medical Surveillance Program for all personnel working within Level 1 and 2 biological laboratories. Duties involve Occupational Health Risk Assessments, annual medical surveillance, and monitoring and maintaining the database of personnel enrolled in the medical surveillance program.
- Assists with ensuring applicable personnel receive appropriate immunizations or tests for the agents handled or those potentially present (e.g., hepatitis B vaccine, TB skin testing).
- Provide assistant/serve on the Safety, Biosafety, Facilities, Planning, and Equipment Committees, as well as other committees at NAMRU-SA; support mishap reporting and investigations.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of current regulations, interprets standards, codes, and regulations issued by various Governmental bodies. Monitors the implementation of programs/policies to maintain compliance and assesses effectiveness.
- Required to maintain occupational health clearance.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
As such, GD Information Technology (GDIT) seeks a Systems Administrator Senior with comprehensive knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails.
Functional duties consist of:
- Managing the functionality and efficiency of systems associated with the HBSS framework and product suites.
- Providing O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Maintaining the integrity and security of network devices.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintaining system documentation
- Interacting with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Making recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Developing and monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Developing and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Providing advice and training to end-users.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participating in special projects as required.
Conducts network architecture solutions of legacy civil engineering systems and integrates emerging technologies to meet customer needs. Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks. Conducts base assessments, integrates networked solutions, performs field installations, and develops operations and sustainment activities. Associated tasks include;
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services.
5. Provides technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. Performs network administration duties.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics is seeking a Sr. Programmer for our Naval customer in Crane Indiana. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military, work at one of the largest Naval bases in the US, live in a place with low cost of living, low crime and on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
Should have a background in:
SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2016, Java script, HTML, CSS, SharePoint designer, SQL Server Reports, SharePoint Framework, TypeScript, Visual Studio, 2010 & 2013 SharePoint Client Side Services Development, Jquery
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents mainframe-resident and client/server applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Provide technical support for the following equipment: GCCS-M.
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a team leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Hours: Flexible, per customer approval
Candidate wiill serve as lead for program activities/operations for tracking key traveler information
Candidate will validate all required traveler information
Candidate must work independently
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.