Click column header to sort
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. Business Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer. The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
-Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive manager; other Senior Executive managers; other managers; and staff.
-Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting scheduling for the assigned Senior Executive; cognitive of the criticality; sensitivity; and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the customer's organization; Congress; other Intelligence Community organizations; and the private sector.
-Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external executive interrelationships; styles and methods of operations.
-Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
-Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
-Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the Senior Executive and prepare background books and/or talking points papers; as needed.
-Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of email for action items and gleans items from staffing meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
-Assists and relieves the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical; sensitive; and confidential information.
-Drafts and prepares non-routine letters; memos; documents; and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of customer's methods; policies; regulations; procedures; and organization for the Senior Executive's signature. -Answers phones; places; screens; and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns. -Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed. -Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers; as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
-Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
-Receives; sorts; and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
-Summarizes lengthy correspondence; highlighting keys issues; topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
-Develops and maintains accurate records and file management systems.
-Makes appointments; travel arrangements; and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs Senior Executive of problems that arise during absences.
-Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies; arranging for the repair of office equipment; initiating the installation of new software; or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Manages multiple administrative support functions for a major office, group or customer.
Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation. The skill of problem identification, analysis, and resolution is central to the effective conduct of their activities as is the ability to work from an Agency perspective.
Provides general or specialized administrative support to NGA offices and programs.
Develop pertinent information and provide to the Government POC for communication to varied audiences (e.g. NGA, DoD, IC, Federal Government, Congress, the media, the public, the international community, and private industry) by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with particular attention to detail and quality.
May provide other administrative duties listed (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars, and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with NGA standards
Prepares and distributes briefing and read-ahead materials
Maintaining office supplies, initiating equipment trouble tickets or replacement, and coordinating office moves), but would be less than 40% of their time.
Experience in taking instructions, meeting deadlines, and completing assignments or actions in accordance with established administrative processes and procedures.
General office administrative process, procedure, and PC software knowledge.
Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
Basic understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense desired.
1. Directly, and through subordinate supervisors, manages multiple administrative functions, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security, for a major office, group or customer.
2. Supervises assigned administrative staff, including non-exempt and exempt employees.
3. Oversees assigned operations to ensure efficient operation and adherence to relevant government regulations and company policies.
4. Establishes objectives and operating procedures in assigned functional areas.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Sr Administrator, Systems – Systems Administrator (L3)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices,
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Ability to provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Be able to provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification Sec+CE or equivalent
- Computing Env: MCSA Server 2012 must take test one 70-410 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2012 within 180 days from their start date. If you elect to take the server 2016, you will start with test 70-740 and must obtain MCSA Server 2016 within 180 days from their start date
- Certification Requirements can be modified based on mission and contractual requirements.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Must be willing travel based on customer requirements
Reviews and analyzes information gathered during background investigations.
1. Analyzes, summarizes and verifies information gathered during background investigations in more complex cases
2. Using various databases conducts searches on information needed to determinate if an individual qualifies for a clearance
3. Reviews derogatory or conflicting information and seeks additional information to clarify questionable information and discrepancies
4. If necessary, interviews Subject in person, by phone, or through written correspondence
5. Provides final recommendation for security clearance eligibility
6. Updates and maintains appropriate security records following government's requirements
7. May facilitate review panels and meetings to address specific security cases
8. Recommends and implements new or changing adjudication-related policies and procedures
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff
10. Participates in special projects as required
** Requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours - 8 - 4 flexible
Field Walk-in and email inquires for security actions and ensure completion of procedural steps in security process for ASO; Track and facilitate responses from the security team in coordination with ASOs; Create visitor access requests; Track status of all requests/ensure requests are completed in a timely fashion; Proactively ID when there is a need for an access request and coordinate with the appropriate personnel to ensure access; Schedule security check in/out briefings; With oversight by ASOs, answer questions/guidance regarding basic security requirements; Occasional routine indoctrination briefings; Utilize security databases and update information on the ASO SharePoint site; Storage of all data files/relevant information for the office; Data files must be stored in a organized fashion/easily retrievable; Create a unique file naming convention to organize storage of multiple versions of files and documents; Occasional admin. support to others in work unit; Excellent communication skills; Professionally interact with walk ins; Proficient in MS Office including Excel; Exceptional organizational skills; Ability to prioritize; Strong writing/editing skills; Ability to create docs from templates
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is actively pipelining Program Directors for future contracts supporting various clients. In this role, the selected candidate will manage and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of at least $250 million.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting and product delivery.
2. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
4. Prepares consulting agreements.
5. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
6. Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
7. Generates reports on contract and subcontract activity as required.
8. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
9. Serves as a liaison with contractors and subcontractors regarding contracting issues.
10. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Candidate must be willing to obtain a security clearance.
14. A candidate with a Top Secret clearance with SCI required
Performs and manages data management, analysis, and interpretation duties. Develops and implements rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis, and employs data science methodologies to analyze and visualize patterns, trends, and predictions within geospatial data sources.
1. Provides analysis and manages research methods for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares and reviews assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintain rules and methodologies for analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Oversees the collection of data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
6. Delivers presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Provides data-related training to staff.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
#dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
This posting is only for current students. Must be willing and able to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph as part of your employment offer through the Enhanced Sponsorship Program.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Participates in the design and coding of software products.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
6. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
7. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
8. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer websites.
- May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions. 8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Conducts network architecture solutions of legacy civil engineering systems and integrates emerging technologies to meet customer needs. Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks. Conducts base assessments, integrates networked solutions, performs field installations, and develops operations and sustainment activities. Associated tasks include;
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services.
5. Provides technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. Performs network administration duties.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.