Click column header to sort
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
- Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Salesforce Engineer with specific knowledge, ability of creation, development, design, and maintenance of Salesforce applications to support existing and future information technology activities relating to software development and other projects as they are identified.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery ¡V Build, System Testing, documentation and deployment activities.
- Play lead in reviewing service requests, user-stories, and convert functional requirements to technical requirements. Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope.
- Expertise with Salesforce development tools and techniques including the APEX language, Lightning Experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Ability to analyze and identify gaps in functional and business requirements.
- Build interface integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP, APIs, and Single Sign-On
- Migration of changes from development to test to production environment(s) using Jenkins.
- Manage risks and issues with cross dependencies with other teams.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical designs and defects.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
- Apex batches, schedule classes by implementing Batchable and Schedulable interfaces for processing large data sets in scheduled intervals.
- Strong implementation experience in managing data security using OWD, sharing rules, apex managed sharing rules.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
Design; update and deliver GEOINT course related material and instruction. Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides instruction on analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares course related materials for the instruction of intelligence assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops; maintains and delivers course material to a formal classroom related to: geo-analytical procedures to meet mission requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Instructs students on collecting geospatial data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Travel to deliver courses as required.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
#dpost #cjpost #ISDcj #intelligence #intelpractice
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
SHAW AFB, Sumter South Carolina
US Secret Security Clearance is required
Help support task of the US warfighter. HD Technician's role is critical to resolving issues before they become a larger problem within IT Intelligence systems that are so very critical to everyday missions. We are proud to support this program and are looking for like minded help desk folks to do the same. Help Desk can often change pace rapidly, so please be looking for a challenge!
Functions of this role involves tasks such as:
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Shift work is required. May participates in special projects as required.
- Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties.
- Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
- May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
- Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Provides data-related training to staff.
- Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. The Systems Integrator is responsible for providing expertise in enterprise architecture, infrastructure, applications, databases, IT services, governance and business process. The Systems Integrator will partner with the development and security team to successfully communicate, collaborate, design and implement a robust cloud solution that supports continuous development and integration.
- Brings together component subsystems to operate as a coordinated whole while enhancing user experience and optimizing lifecycle costs
- Identifies, analyzes, plans, coordinates, schedules, designs, tests, and deploys complex IT solutions
- Maps key functional and non-functional requirements with optimal IT solutions
- Integrates vendor software applications
- Leads engineering activities across multiple software and hardware baselines throughout the solution lifecycle to meet engineering, testing, security, fielding and sustainment needs
- Develops roadmaps and defines requirements for emerging needs
Demonstrated experience with leading software development projects
Demonstrated experience with client-specific project management framework
Demonstrated knowledge of cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack)
Demonstrated knowledge of Linux and/or Windows environments
Demonstrated knowledge of security and compliance best practices
Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
We are seeking highly motivated engineer with a thirst for learning, in support a geographically dispersed, state of the art systems, with expertise in Microsoft server and desktop integrations. Skill and understanding of application virtualization as well as application hosting technologies such as Microsoft AppV and Citrix are highly desired. Position will provide engineering support to multiple WAN connected sites, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes. Engineer will be responsible for supporting their solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, creating installation instructions and deployment plans, and providing O&M support. Project assignments will vary based on skill level, and may include engineering geographically dispersed services, integrating services into public, private and hybrid cloud environments, engineering solutions to be deployed via automated CM tools, and hardening the solutions to address security and SCAP compliance.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs expert-level systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Serves as a technical team or task lead.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- May provide expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams. Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified program or project team. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Demonstrated working knowledge of implementing standards and processes using industry best practices. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
Sr Systems Engineer
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, computer architecture analysis and design.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less- experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Designs and develops graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing material, and other visual communications media.
Designs, prints and finishes products to be used by diverse project teams in a quick turnaround environment.
Utilizes the full range of Adobe Creative Cloud programs to include Photoshop for editing photos, enhancing degraded images and cleaning up scanned text, InDesign for creating interactive infographics and multi-page layouts, and Illustrator for converting .DXF files into laser-able vectors, designing labels for print production and other general design.
Collaborates with engineers to develop print products meeting precise measurement specifications and adhering to strict quality guidelines.
Provides expertise on various types of printing methods, vinyl materials and adhesives and advises stakeholders on which combinations of each would be most appropriate given provided scenarios.
Utilizes a variety of print methods and print applications including but not limited to: UV cure direct-to-object printing, Eco-Solvent printing, CO2 laser cutting, fiber laser engraving, traditional screen printing, pad printing, hydro-dipping and dye-sublimation.
Maintains equipment on a general level to include cleaning of machines and replacement of ink cartridges, batteries and blades. Familiarity with Universal Lasers, Roland Vinyl Printer/Plotters and Epson oversized printers desired.
Provides exceptional finishing work on printed products working with tools including but not limited to X-Acto knives, oversized laminators, corner rounding machines, folding bones, heat guns, heat presses and book binding machines.
Utilizes DSLR cameras, accessories, and a professional studio light room set up for project documentation.
Provides software and equipment training to other project team members as assigned.
May serve as project team lead or graphics subject matter expert.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
5. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. May perform network administration duties.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.