Click column header to sort
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements in support of a wide variety of projects for DCGS-A Content Management to include TED, DCGS-A
Operations and DCGS-A SOPs.
- Performs technical assessments and conduct searches within TED using Query Tree, Multimedia Message Manager
(M3), and other data sources; read intelligence reports from these sources to extract relevant entities contained in
reporting; extract entities on the most recent intelligence reporting.
- Performs functional tasks and their inter-relationships in support of DCGS-A Tactical Entities Data. Base (TED),
Operations Support and develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion in determining reach
back content management of the DCGS-A Tactical Entities Database (TED) for supported units through replication/updates
to both CONUS and OCONUS servers; operates within the functionalities of the DCGS-A Multi-Function Work Station
(MFWS) to create and share extracted entity information.
- Performs updates, merges, deletes, and resolves entities/relationships for DCGS-A content and saves to the TED.
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas
for further investigation to include providing recommendations for the improvement and enhancement of the DCGS-A
entity augmentation mission.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior
level client personnel;.to include preparation of briefing slides and other material for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc
meetings and briefings as requested
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including DCGS-A system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Conducts functional testing of various systems.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task lead.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas to include Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- This is a Key Personnel Position; participates in special projects as required.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
1. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program. 2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program. 3. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements. 4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met. 5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements. 6. May perform business development activities. 7. Responsible for staffing coordination on a program of approximately 100FTE. 8. Completes submission of monthly financial information. 9. Conducts onboarding activities, including new hire orientation. 10. Participates in special projects as required. A candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent Organization Skills (experience supporting multiple priorities/activities at one time)
- Professional Communication Skills (will be required to professionally communicate with new hires, team members, and customers)
- Experience completing business administrative activities
- Experience using Excel is preferred
- Interest in IT or Program Management is desired
The Enterprise Solutions Architect must possess excellent communication skills, tact and effective listening skills. The position requires consistent follow through and the ability to anticipate questions while being prepared with answers or follow-up. The Enterprise Solutions Architect must have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision researching new technologies or comparing technologies to meet the customers need while providing an unbiased opinion; however, the Enterprise Solutions Architect must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures. The Enterprise Solutions Architect must be a self-disciplined, self-starting professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversite.
The position requires professional level experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems and scalable solutions as well as designing and implementing systems management tools to include centralized configuration tools, monitoring tools and management tools.
The Enterprise Solutions Architect will support C2MS Chief Technology Officer on high-level design of C2MS frameworks, providing engineering analysis, technical reviews and technical guidance IAW C2MS CTO vision and strategy. Technical writing will be required, as will support of conceptual designs and support the creation of DoDAF compliant artifacts and personnel will contribute to C2MS alignment of creating deliverables and support for milestones regarding AFSOC D&E processes (e.g., Course of Action briefings, PDR/CDR activities, etc). Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides program technical direction with respect to hardware and software definition, design, development, test, implementation, and maintenance for the specific customer site
- Identifies future technical requirements
- Develops strategies to provide the required technical related resources in a timely manner in order to meet the AFSOC and DoD missions
- Provides guidance and advice on the design, development, fielding, and maintenance of telecommunication and weapon systems
- Represents the project at senior level technical briefings
- Solicits feedback from the top leaders/managers in the customer community to determine the quality of performance of AFSOC enterprises, and takes the necessary action to correct any deficiencies
Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution. Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems. Directs overall system level testing. Has programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems. Integrating, planning, coordinating, and facilitating information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design development of computer network software, and implementation of internet and intranet site software. Assists in the upkeep, maintenance and security of networks. Analyzing the computer and information needs of the organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determines immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements; ensuring the availability, continuity, and security of data and information technology. Recommending and supporting process improvement initiatives.
Systems Engineer – Cloud Migration
This position is not yet funded
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Successful candidate will partner with development and security team to successfully communicate, collaborate, design, and implement a robust cloud solution that supports continuous development and integration.
Required Skills: AWS/C2S, AWS’s native CloudWatch, MS Azure’s Monitor, Icinga, and AppDynamics, Security best practices to include, Linux and Windows environments, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation.
Desired Skills/Experience: Shell, Pearl, Python, Azure, Openstack, Java, Pentaho, Rstudio, Rtools, Nifi, VMware, Hyper-V, Monitoring concepts
Creates and manages pipeline of cases with the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS). Understands and works within the guidelines of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) in order to support the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) mission. Ability to respond to inquiries as outlined in task-specific responsibilities. Generates and distributes reports as outlined in task-specific responsibilities.
- Meets deadlines and ensures products match customer requirements
- Reviews incoming Affidavit of Relationship (AOR), SIV, I-130 and V93 submissions and creates cases within the WRAPS system; Researches case history and statuses of AOR, SIV, Visa 93 and I-130 cases for various inquiries
- Reviews and processes incoming data files within the WRAPS system and notifies Resettlement Agencies (RAs) of anomalies
- Facilitates weekly Allocations meetings to include monitoring the tracker and preparing the video conferencing equipment and enters results upon completing the meeting; Reviews and processes cases for weekly Allocation meetings and ensures all information is accurate and current
- Corresponds with PRM, RAs, Resettlement Support Centers (RSC), Department of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (DHS/USCIS) Refugee Access Verification Unit (RAVU) and other partners as required
- Reviews and provides various weekly reports to our domestic and overseas partners
- Provides case status updates regarding cases to partners as needed
- Processes security name check requests for applicants as submitted by the RSCs
- Analyzes responses in order to adjudicate name checks within the WRAPS system
- Processes security name check results received from Department of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS/USCIS). Reviews results for accuracy by comparing biodata information within the WRAPS system
- Reviews and researches name check-related Help Desk tickets, as designated by Refugee Operations managers
Performs complex administrative, financial programmatic analytical tasks in support of FMS programs, including:
1. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks using MS Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint.
2. Supports development P&A data and LOA pricing for new FMS cases by coordinating pricing inputs, building pricing requirements in a web based database, verifying pricing inputs comply with guidance and providing program status reports.
3. Supports Building Partner Capacity Programs with administrative and programmatic tasks.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure task completion.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
CND Systems Engineer
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
As a System Engineer supporting USBICES you will be responsible for Testing, implementing, deploying, maintaining and reviewing the infrastructure hardware and software that are required to effectively manage the computer network defense (CND) service provider network resources. Monitors network to actively remediate unauthorized activities with in the CND infrastructure environment
This position will be working with in our CND infrastructure environment providing but not limited to; System Administration to our Windows Environment, Host based Security System (HBSS/ESS), SPLUNK, Fidelis, and security related activities to secure and harden the CND systems.
Assist Engineering with new solutions through research and collaboration with other team members and determines appropriate course of action for new initiatives.
Implements new technology levels and projects as required.
Performs administrative duties in support of a department or customer. Works throughout the year. Programs using C, ASP.Net and other languages.
Position Title: Regional Manager – Program Manager
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Regional Manager / Program Manager will:
- Be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management
- Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Be responsible for managing very complex and/or high risk programs, and will not serve in any other capacity
- Rapidly assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues
- Direct daily staff and task activities to meet client and corporate work objectives
- Supervise assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers
- Serve as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems
- Be responsible for coordinating and monitoring subcontractor activities
- Possess at least 1 year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management and at least 3 years direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $10M and above
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Detailed knowledge of relevant Government regulations and standards
- Effective management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- 10-12 years of related program management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, VISIO, or similar applications is desirable
- Required: PMP certification
- TS/SCI required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.