Click column header to sort
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
As such, GD Information Technology (GDIT) seeks a Systems Administrator Senior with comprehensive knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails.
Functional duties consist of:
- Managing the functionality and efficiency of systems associated with the HBSS framework and product suites.
- Providing O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Maintaining the integrity and security of network devices.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintaining system documentation
- Interacting with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Making recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Developing and monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Developing and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Providing advice and training to end-users.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participating in special projects as required.
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
Performs accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, or job cost.
Generates, processes, and posts billings, invoices, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense reports, etc.
Processes invoices, journal entries, and other financial transactions into accounting system.
Prepares month-end closing data.
Audits expense reports and subcontractor invoices.
Reviews invoices, purchase orders, and billings for proper coding, duplicates, compliance with company and government policies, approval, and supporting documentation, and makes changes as necessary.
Researches incorrectly processed invoices and performs corrective actions.
Interacts with other accounting personnel, project managers, and vendors to resolve discrepancies.
Generates final invoice and forward for final review and approval.
Reviews contracts to ensure compliance with invoicing instructions.
Participates in special projects as required.
Develop draft: CONOPs, Staff Estimates, Operation Orders, and associated Annexes. Knowledge of the following is essential: functionality of the Global Command and Control System (GCCS), force structure, organizations, missions and functions of Joint and Army service organizations, Video Teleconference media to coordinate unit movement requirements coordination, transportation scheduling, force deployment and re-deployment flow management, joint planning processes, and strategic plan concepts (Ref ATP 4-0.1, Joint Pub 4 and 5, Code of Fed Reg. title 22).
Brief senior level audiences as required (Power Point).
Provide operational JOPES technical support.
Coordinate, execute, and track all JOPES functions supporting the development, analysis, and movement of Army personnel (T-JLNs) to, from, and within the USCENTCOM AOR.
Execute personnel changes to TPFDD data during planning, sourcing, refinement, and validation, including Force Module Development.
Build Unit Line Numbers for Army personnel deploying, redeploying, and rotating in the CENTCOM AOR.
Monitor and provide in-transit visibility (ITV) of deploying/redeploying personnel and provide status reports on a daily and weekly basis.
Assist with research on the deployment status of unit personnel from home station to their final destination.
Assist in the creation of the daily USARCENT JOPES Newsgroup validation message and its transmission to USCENTCOM. Information is gathered from Forces Command (FORSCOM), USARCENT staff officers, and CFLCC Forward concerning validation of unit personnel that are ready for deployment, personnel issues in meeting their movement schedules, and/or units requiring adjustment of schedule.
Monitor the USCENTCOM Operational Newsgroup for official deployment guidance, information, and requirement from TRANSCOM, USCENTCOM, Joint Forces Command (JFCOM), and force providers. Download information from the newsgroup as slides or background data to support USARCENT Operational Planning Group (OPG) staff officers in planning unit personnel deployment/redeployment flow to/from the AOR.
Provide analysis, assessments, and courses of action recommendations on military operations in the USARCENT AOR that directly impact ongoing synchronized deployment, redeployment, Joint Reception Staging Onward Movement (JRSO), and sustainment of USARCENT/CFLCC forces during OEF.
Provide, retrieve, review, and evaluate data from CAMPS (should read-only access become available) as it relates to Joint movements, ULN rebooking, and movement modification.
Provide technical, clerical and administrative support in the performance of all Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) related required services. This includes, but is not limited to, knowledge of TC-AIMS II, TC-ACCIS, COMPASS and Joint Forces Requirements Generator II (JFRGII) as it relates to JOPES. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
Retrieve and evaluate unit movement data (UMD) for accuracy, validity and compliance within essential regulatory guidance. (Ref, FORSCOM 500 series).
Support the JOPES Supervisor in developing Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) database information for all exercises and real world events. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
Provide input on the development and evaluation of all movement plans, by translating Major Subordinate Commands (MSC) TC-ACCIS II/TC-ACCIS data into the JOPES database. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
Assist in analyzing missions and resource tasking requirements in conjunction with higher level guidance, regarding operations to develop, adapt, modify, coordinate and implement OPLANS, fragmentation orders (FRAGOS) and related planning documents.
Assist in the evaluation of deployment/redeployment plans and TPFDDs to ensure continuity, supportability and compliance with essential regulatory guidance. (Ref Joint Pubs 4&5, FORSCOM 500 series).
Develop and provide input relevant to deployment and redeployment data to formal presentations at the General Officer, TSC, ARCENT, and Combatant Command level. (DA Pam 600-67 Effective Writing for Army Leaders and Powerpoint)
Attend and provide administrative and technical assistance as needed in the organization of JOPES planning conferences pertaining to the development of TPFDD, OPLAN Deployment, and re-deployment of contingency forces. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5)
Manage the communication, installation, operation and technical support for Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Army GCSS (AGCCS), and collateral local area network (Classified email system) for the movement operations center.
Provide administrative support to Joint Planning Group (JPG) and JOPES Supervisor as needed and serves as a member of the Joint Planning Group JPG (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
Quality Analyst - eDiscovery
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Analyst - eDiscovery:
- Oversees the quality of the work product performed by eDiscovery Case Managers.
- Drives quality and process improvement.
- Monitors QA processes throughout all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
- Write lifecycle documentation, including eDiscovery compliance requirements related to electronic searches via an email archive tool, process specifications, and production deliverables.
- Support administrative tasks for eDiscovery
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 180 cumulative days.
The Supply Technician will assist with the Information Technology (IT) asset tracking/management effort by coordinating/executing the receipt and distribution of physical IT assets, tracking and maintaining both hardware and software inventories and warranty/maintenance agreements, and maintain a culture of property accountability. The selected candidate will support customer logistics requirements by working in the Hampton Program Support Office (PSO) as part of a dynamic and diverse team supporting locations that span across all 50 states, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- Analyzes and follows standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to properly maintain program inventories, spares provisioning, and/or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Execute inventories and update configurations/locations in applicable databases
- Create shipping documents and execute transfers of material in prescribed timelines.
- Monitor inventories, analyzes requirements, and assist in developing strategies to maintain proper accountability and achieve desired delivery times.
- Access, develop, and maintain the life cycle management of all assigned equipment.
- Safely move IT equipment from the PSO to offsite storage facilities.
- Coordinates outside work and maintenance of IT equipment with multiple Government, vendor/manufacturer, and repair agencies.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a Senior Enterprise Management Solutions Architect to help drive the technical solutions needed to win our most complex, large scale and strategic proposals. This is one of the company’s most important customer facing roles, and it will give you the opportunity to provide the strategic direction of the project by comparing tools and techniques, and suggesting the ones that best serve the project. Through translating relevant details about the project into a language that management and other stake holders can understand, you will align people with technology.
You will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty by helping in software realization and will stay relevant through learning new skills and technologies. We have amazing labs where you will have access to emerging technology and will be able to dabble in the latest and greatest software programs. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities, crafting technical solutions responsive to those needs, helping to shape customer acquisitions, and positioning GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
During Solution & Capture:
- Lead technical solution strategy throughout the Capture and Proposal lifecycle, from early Qualification through Proposal submission.
- Contribute to GDIT win strategies and lead the development of technical win themes and solution readiness plans.
- Engage current and prospective customers to understand critical needs, socialize and vet solutions, and advise on strategies to shape acquisitions that achieve desired results.
- Identify and select the best technical solutions and approaches to meet anticipated or actual acquisition requirements.
- Lead solution design and the development of key artifacts including, but not limited to architectural models, process diagrams, concepts of operation, etc.
- Develop unsolicited technical recommendations, collateral and RFI/SSN responses to engage prospective customers and position GDIT to win.
- Collaborate with GDIT technical service areas and lines of business to identify and bring the best technical and business strategies and solutions to differentiate GDIT.
- Contribute to teaming strategies including identifying and vetting potential partners.
- Develop cost strategies, LOEs/BOEs/BOMs, and associated rationale.
During Pre-Proposal Planning & Proposal Response:
- Ensure readiness of solution and proposal support team to prepare a compelling and compliant response to the government’s solicitation.
- Lead development of the Technical volumes and orals presentations for proposals.
- Coach and advise more junior solution architecture and proposal support resources.
- Ensure integration of technical solution with all sections and volumes of the proposal.
- Review proposals and provide critical feedback needed to strengthen our solution and proposals.
- Author Technical volume introductions, key sections and orals slides including developing compelling graphics.
- Help GDIT to stand out in this highly-competitive and opportunity-rich market!
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Information Security Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to support a mission partner by providing systems operations expertise for a wide variety of existing, maturing, and cutting-edge technologies. In this role a typical day will include:
- Responsible for adhering to system security posture by implementing tools, processes, and procedures required to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the system and system components
- Performs information system assessments validating implementation of security controls
- Participates in system accreditation processes
- Documents all controls, implementation of all controls, and disposition of controls
- Works with Sponsor counterpart to obtain approval to operate under RMF / ICD503 guidelines
- Establishes system audit policies and schedules
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled system security audits
- May be involved in implementing software including Tenable Nessus and Splunk
- Develops and delivers security assessment reports to maintain ATO status
- Ensure configuration management for security-relevant IS software, hardware and firmware is maintained and documented.
- Ensure system recovery processes are monitored to ensure security features and procedures are properly restored
- Ensure all IS security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals
- Formally notify the appropriate individuals when changes occur that might affect authorization
- Participate in governance and project reviews identified by the Sponsor
- Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively prosecute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers. GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
GDIT is seeking a Software Developer to support the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA's) National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) in Asheville, North Carolina. This position is for a team member supporting the NCEI Information Technology Services Division. The team member will develop, maintain, and enhance Common Data Services (CDS) applications across multiple datacenter locations in accordance with NCEI and NOAA processes and agile best practices. Work will emphasize cloud native development and cloud compatible software. This position:
- Is suited for an experienced professional capable of working with team members and stakeholders in various geographical locations.
- Requires attention to detail and following established processes to plan and support various projects.
- Requires understanding of technical tools and system architecture across various platforms.
- Requires the ability to translate and communicate project requirements to developers and operators.
- Requires a professional degree in computer science, systems engineering, computer engineering or a similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional, yet personable, demeanor
- Skills at collaborating with other teams and outside partners
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Proficiency with Java/Groovy or similar languages
- Solid experience in the design and implementation of application stacks
- Experience with standard application programming interfaces (APIs) and protocols such as REST
- Experience with micro services/service-oriented application design and development
- Familiarity with version control systems (preferably Git) in a team environment
- Experience using Windows OS and Google G-Suite
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Systems Technician II joining our team to support GDIT employees activities at 101 Station Drive Westwood, MA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Provide client technology support services, including initial deployment of new desktops, laptops, peripherals and software, and provide general support services for all technical areas.
- Monitor and respond to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Act as onsite operator for other technical and organizational teams to provide hands/eyes support as well as standard administration functions.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide technical support and training to end-users.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Work projects as assigned
GDIT is hiring a Data Analyst in support of research studies for Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at Ft. Bragg's Army/ Military Installation in Fayetteville, NC.
The Research Data Associate will support activities associated with clinical trials in the area of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and provides assurance of accurate documentation in compliance with all governing regulations. S/he serves as a liaison for collaborating between institutions, human subjects review boards, and commercial partners.
Learn more about DVBIC HERE
- Supports activities associated with clinical trials in the area of TBI to include but not limited to: protocol development, forms/database development, data analysis, and technical reporting.
- Contributes to study design and proposals providing guidance in appropriate statistical methods required, as well as completing power analyses to determine suitable sample sizes.
- Manages data in preparation for analysis to include creating/conducting validation checks and completing query reports for problematic data.
- Develops databases or modifies existing databases to create datasets for analysis.
- Applies optimal statistical analysis tools required for study proposals using statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, or STATA.
- Manages and analyzes data generated from clinical investigational and research studies.
- Provides critical analysis of study results to assist in interpretation and decision making.
- Authors proposal and manuscript components describing research design and analysis.
- Prepare tables and quality graphics of statistical results for inclusion in interim and final reports, presentations, abstracts, and manuscript submissions.
Non Primary Responsibilities:
- Other duties consistent with the above responsibilities
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.