Click column header to sort
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
HOURS: 7:30 - 4pm, Mon-Fri; Will serve as focal point for managing schedules for senior level management; will provide full administrative support to the entire office; will manage calendar requests, recognize high priority meetings, reschedule meetings to meet changing priorities, and proactively deconflict competing meetings; must be comfortable with rolling and changing priorities that occasionally deem meetings be rescheduled; monitors calls for two program management teams - Disseminates and communicates telephone message in real time to the appropriate offices via all forms of available communication (i.e. face to face, telephone, email, etc.); will be focal point of contact for all check in/check out within group; ensuring that the proper access requests are complete and group information is updated on a weekly basis; must be proactive in providing administrative instructions and worksheets to capture personnel data; must apply expertise in organizing and presenting textual and visual information for formal briefings; must draft proofread, and edit correspondence for workforce and senior-level audiences; must be able to work independently and be able to anticipate office needs that will require administrative action; maintains tracking records and filing systems; archives files as necessary; maintains and updates databases or spreadsheets - must be proficient/advanced in Excel; will assist with the creation of travel requests and tracking the approval status of trips *Must quickly become knowledgeable with the Travel system to arrange travel for CONUS and OCONUS staff officers; must process all travel arrangements, vouchers, and vehicle reimbursements without supervision; will work with Finance to order supplies for the group - for all locations; must be reliable, professional, and customer service oriented.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s)
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking a Senior Acquisition Analyst in the area of medical product development to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Senior Acquisition Analyst will use expert level knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS); Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE); and DoD 5000 processes, including acquisition streamlining initiatives, to support strategic analysis and acquisition planning for the Army and DHA ACAT III and ACAT IV medical programs. This position will support the following task areas:
- Conduct analysis of policy and guidance to identify impacts and opportunities related to the medical acquisition programs.
- Support the development of technology transition strategies, integrated risk assessments, and tailored acquisition strategies, acknowledging the unique aspects of medical product development.
- Develop and improve processes for acquisition planning, milestone and documentation preparation, and reporting.
- Assist project management offices in development of tailored acquisition strategies, preparation of milestone documentation, and briefings.
- Support development of templates and checklists for acquisition processes.
Must have administrative experience in the areas of correspondence, personnel pay, and travel. This is required in order to perform office support activities to support personnel with travel requirements and liquidations, as well as, any other personnel administrative duties. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, preparing correspondence, drafting and editing instructions, creating spreadsheets and presentations, recordkeeping, drafting naval messages, processing authorizations and vouchers in Defense Travel System (DTS), adjudicating pay issues, and process actions into the Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS) and the Transition Online Processing System (TOPS).
- Must be familiar with military procedures and protocol
- Administrative experience with Navy Defense Travel System (DTS), Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS) and the Transition Online Processing System (TOPS), expertise is preferred
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and a professional attitude towards colleagues while maintaining a professional appearance
- Must be able to work in an office setting and be able to lift up to seven pounds
- Must be able to maintain Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
The Contractor shall provide a comprehensive Anti-Terrorism (AT) and Physical Security Countermeasures (PSC) program, and Contingency Planning (CP) security support to the customer. The AT/PSC/CP Officer is a security professional who provides a variety of support relating to force protection, physical security countermeasures, contingency planning, and response force exercise coordination efforts. This officer also provides support for the planning and implementation of new and modification of existing integrated electronic and IT-based physical security management systems for use at Government facilities.
Anti-Terrorism/Physical Security Countermeasures/Contingency Planning Officer Tasks
a. Conduct vulnerability assessments of customer related facilities and prepare detailed findings documentation for review and approval by the USG;
b. Develop contingency plans related to emergency activities to prepare and
respond to emerging threats and incidents affecting the customer for review and approval by the USG;
c. Make recommendations, using risk management principles, for sound
mitigation techniques using proven and field-tested systems;
d. Interact and coordinate activities related to AT/PSC/CP with a wide variety of headquarters and field offices for proper integration and implementation of developed plans, with review and approval of the USG;
e. Conduct AT/PSC review for modifications to existing facilities and for the acquisition of Government-owned and leased facilities supporting customer missions; preparing detailed reporting documentation, to include assessment findings, prioritized recommendations, and related guidance for USG approval;
f. Work with various security and facilities staffs to ensure the use of AT/PSC best practices in acquisition, lease, or modification to customer facilities;
g. Plan and conduct USG approved AT/PSC/CP exercises and related training;
h. Provide professional briefings and indoctrinations to military and civilian audiences at various organizational levels
i. Conduct policy research, and make recommendations, covering new tactics, techniques, and procedures;
j. Perform short-term (90 days or less) Temporary Duty (TDY) CONUS and OCONUS travel;
k. Conduct market research, investigate existing, new, and emerging technologies by attending (at Government discretion) key trade shows, symposiums, working groups, etc. and interacting with vendors, engineers, developers, and other users in order to gain knowledge of state of the art and state of the industry information and make recommendations to the customer.
GDIT Duties: Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
This position reports to a Project Manager or Market Lead, and is responsible for a subset of construction activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
- Achieve measurable results and report against financial and non-financial performance metrics related to various construction activities
- Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, budget adherence, quality, and employee development
- This position will typically manage 200-300 sites annually, depending on the project
- Assist the Market Lead in hiring, developing, and leading a team of construction field personnel and sub-contractors
- Construction teams will typically consist of 5-10 personnel
- Coach and mentor subordinates and assist the Project Team to establish project plans, set project goals, evaluate the performance of the project team and make adjustments as needed
- Serve as the primary internal manager for all assigned construction activities
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the site construction process
- Understand internal and external expectations related to schedule, cost, & quality
- Drive the construction team and sub-contractors to meet these objectives
- Maintain an accurate status of all construction activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood by all internal and external construction personnel to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
- Establish and maintain a pool of qualified sub-contractors
- Ensure sufficient sub-contractor resources are available at all times to meet build plan objectives
- Manage sub-contractor scope issues, quality issues, and change control processes
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a leadership capacity.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Construction Project Planning, Internal & External Resource Planning and Leadership
- Scope Development and Understanding of Construction Processes
- Strong Negotiation Skills with Sub-Contractors
- Basic Understanding of Project Budgeting and Cost Accounting Methodologies
- Experience Leading a Team of Construction Field Personnel
- Intimate Knowledge of Wireless Construction Methodologies and Processes within the Market
- Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Extensive Experience with Network Upgrades and/or Overlays: CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiMax, Generator Installations
Position requires at least 3-5 years of construction management experience in the telecommunications field. Master Electrician certification/license is a plus. Associate or Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP Certification is a plus.
Sailor 2025 is a program focused on three core pillars – Personnel System Modernization; Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL); and Career Readiness. The second pillar, Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) deals primarily with doing away with the old way of brick and mortar schoolhouses, or industrial age training, and replacing the curriculum with career-long learning continuums where training is delivered by modern methods to enable faster learning, better knowledge retention, and delivery at the right time and in the right way for our Sailors. This job opportunity’s objective is the creation and delivery of products in support of the Sailor 2025 (S2025) Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) Content Conversion Wave 1 effort.
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements and performs task lead roles.
- Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
- Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
- Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
- Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
- Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
- Work location: Orlando Florida United States
Provides customer service support for visa applicants at consular section of the American Embassy and/or the Document Service Center
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures that the operation operates effectively and in compliance with the provisions of the contract, GDIT/CSRA policies and procedures and governing laws of host country.
- Maintain control over the lines and entry of applicants at the Consular waiting room.
- Provide preferential service to applicants with mental or physical disabilities, families with small children, so that they can avoid having to wait in line for an excessive amount of time.
- Scrutinizes all relevant and necessary documentation as instructed by the Consular Section representative
- Provides applicants assistance by answering their inquiries and informing them about steps regarding the Visa application processes.
- Provides a service to applicants that is courteous and professional and of the highest quality of customer service for all applicants.
- Collaborates with Regional Security Officer and their staff and ensures standard procedures are aligned with the Consulate.
- Respond to any mass control emergency and alert mission guards, as appropriate.
- Make sure the uniform is clean and in good condition and in compliance with Consular guidelines.
- Assists in the return process of passports
GDIT is seeking an Information Technology Analyst to support one of our new programs. The successful candidate will develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards. Tasks associated with this position include:
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements. 5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery. 6. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users. 7. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems. 8. Analyzes detail systems factors; including input and output requirements; information flow; hardware and software requirements; and reliability characteristics.
9. Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
10. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs. 11. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts. 12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. 13. Participates in special projects as required.
Functional Analyst Senior
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Performs financial analysis based on requirements (including but not limited to labor, procurements, travel, and other direct charges) and tracks execution against contract.
- Develops financial expenditure reports, tracks spending execution, and projects future expenditures against contract budget.
- Serves as technical and budget subject matter expert client decision makers, recommends courses of action, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical and financial briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements and/or cost savings to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates standard operating procedures for SAS, Spend Plan, CFSR B016, Budget, Bid vs Actuals Report, Materials Report, Travel Report, and other program finance related functions. Documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
Core Hours: 0700-1530. Candidate will determine the safest loading procedures for materials loaded or unloaded from moving vehicle. Candidate will learn and execute dock and lift gate safety at all times. Candidate should have capabilities to understand SON's and understand the labels. Must be able to learn Sponsor buildings and the loading dock operations related to each. Candidate will learn how to validate the material contents against packing list/manifest against all units of measure to include individual pieces, boxes, and skid are properly accounted. Candidate will carefully inspect all received shipments for any damage before signing for material. Basic computer skills. Ability to use hand trucks and forklift. Forklift certification
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.