Click column header to sort
Four years of full-time professional experience in developing Navy training and training equipment programs, plans, curriculum, documentation, and materials for complex electronic systems and equipment. This experience shall include analyzing program specifications and developing program manpower, personnel, and training requirements using standard DoD and / or Navy algorithms and processes
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Sr.Software Developer to provide technical support for the headquarters and the organization's on and off-site units. The support requirements include the following major activities:
IT coordination of servers, workstation and applications support:
- Monitor, respond to, and resolve user request for computer-related support
- Monitor, respond to, and resolve network, server, workstation and application issues, coordinating with IT organizations as needed.
- Administration and management of organization's server storage space, managing the usage and security of the storage space allotted to the organization's headquarters and field units.
- Management of the off-line storage of General Counsel sensitive case material.
- Administration of users' access to applications and services needed in support of their duties.
- Support backup tape management for General Counsel stand-alone offices which are not supported by IT staff directly.
- Provide user training and education through customized documentation, training sessions and one-on-one interaction for IT and organizational applications and services as needed.
Field site support:
- Coordinate computer related activities of the General Counsel with field offices and support staffs.
- Provide application and logistical support to General Counsel field office Information Systems Coordinators.
- Provide tier-one help desk support for General Counsel staff for headquarters, field units and General Counsel applications.
- Coordinate with Field IT staff to provide General Counsel users with ongoing access to computing standard software and hardware services and support.
Special projects covering organizational and user events as well as special legal case/matter requirements:
- Coordination, implementation and support of the departmental upgrades to the latest corporate computing standards for server, workstation hardware, peripherals and software applications and operating systems.
- Provide incidental programming, based on General Counsel requirements utilizing IT standards to build workgroup and departmental applications.
- Assist with the development and implementation of web-based interactive applications, specifically for information exchange between department staff and customers, clients and business partners based on standards set by Postal IT.
- Coordinate the development and support of the specialized remote data communication configurations needs by staff with IT communications groups.
- Coordinate with IT and other organizations on the collection, management and proper storage of case e-discovery information.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Maintain issue/turn-in records manually or electronically. Assist in efficient storage and arrangement of materials. Conduct periodic inventories. Inspect items for quality, damage, or overall performance. Perform minor maintenance of tools, parts, and equipment. Provide instruction as required.
- Performs routine clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and notifying supervisor at established reorder points.
- Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
- Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
- Maintains a supply management database and generates various reports as assigned.
- Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
- Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
- Ability to maintain supply inventory database using computers and hand-held scanners.
- Ability to operate fork lifts and related equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport heavy (up to 50 lbs.) boxes and equipment.
- Participates in special projects as required.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Position supports Navy International Programs Office (NIPO) Security Cooperation Directorate (NIPO02)
Following is principal specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of client business management initiatives to include all phases of the Navy Security Cooperation life cycle to include development, implementation, execution and closure of applicable FMS Cases.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Participate with International Specialists, Country Program Directors and Regional Division leadership in producing weekly case development reports to monitor essential FMS case milestones to insure contractual/project requirements are met for assigned programs.
4. Monitor and report offered and implemented cases in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS). Ensure completeness and accuracy of current progression status and critical path implications.
5. Extract or compile data from supporting financial management systems (e.g., Case Execution Performance Tool, Navy Enterprise Resource Planning [N-ERP] system) to provide managers with summaries or reports.
6. Produce accurate and timely daily reports for distribution to Regional Division leadership and Action Officers/Country Program Directors and participating Navy Systems Commands.
7. Evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness, or productivity of the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and the suitability of readiness of FMS Cases for offer and/or implementation.
8. Interact regularly with International Clients and Industry Representatives to provide current status on FMS case development progression.
9. Interpret agency administrative regulatory and policy guidelines to develop/maintain organizational policy statements.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Assist as necessary in the management and support of Directorate Travel to include international travel Passport and Visa requirements.
Since its inception in 1969, USAMRIID has spearheaded research to develop medical solutions—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, and information—to protect our military service members from biological threats. Our specialized capabilities include Biosafety Level 3 and Level 4 laboratories, world-class expertise in the generation of biological aerosols for testing candidate vaccines and therapeutics, and fully accredited animal research facilities.
The incumbent shall serve as a Principal Investigator and will conduct basic and applied research on current and emerging viral threats; in support of the biodefense and infectious disease program. The Principal investigator is Key Personnel; working in BSL-3 and BSL-4 laboratories. They must hold and maintain BPRP status; IAW the provisions of this and applicable regulations. Specific Tasks include:
- Seek funding from DTRA and other funding agencies on behalf of the Government and USAMRIID to further the research portfolio of the Division and USAMRIID. Establish and coordinate extramural collaborations and contracts to augment the research program he or she directs. Amount of funding per year will vary depending on current mission requirements and USAMRIID's available funding.
- Coordinate and collaborate with scientists within the Division and the Institute on in vivo and in vitro studies to evaluate medical countermeasures against infectious diseases.
- Prepare technical reports and manuscripts for publication each year. Present work at Scientific Meetings each year; which may require CONCUS and OCONUS travel
- Provides monthly PI Technical Report
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning; organizing; and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a DV/VIP visits
- Answer non-routine telephone calls; direct calls and take messages
- Greet and escort visitors
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
- Maintain; update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
- Assist in planning; scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Participate in meetings and events
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics
- Coordinate scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Attend meetings; events; and forums
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities
- Set-up facility and conference rooms for meetings and events, including the movement of furniture, systems, and equipment
- Support TIER actions; assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches; follow up on actions; coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review; provide status reports; and participate at customer-wide TIER meetings
- Participates in special projects as required
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance **
The Action Officer provides Director's Action Group (DAG) support in accordance with established organization/office policies; regulations; and procedures. The Action Officer directs and oversees the receipt; tasking; tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks. The Action Officer manages the action tracking system. The Action Officer establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers and other stakeholders of the offices both internally and externally.
- Perform and maintain DAG support functions to include recognition programs; training; security
- Manage agency Tracking Information and Enterprise Response (TIER) actions for supported office
- Analyze and assign or perform actions as appropriate
- Coordinate responses and assess for accuracy prior to senior management review
- Manage and execute the action tracking process; develop standard operating procedures and serve as facilitator for user requirements
- Monitor progress on actions; generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations; prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late; pending and new actions
- Disseminate policy and legislative changes to appropriate parties internal to the agency
- Draft; proofread; edit and provide final review of internal and external correspondence
- Develop and maintain presentations for audiences up to the agency level; maintain a quality control process for all presentations
- Participate in DAG-related meetings
- Participate in internal committees; Integrated Process Teams (IPT); working groups and task forces
- Manage records generated during the execution of the Directorates' projects and programs in accordance with Federal laws and regulations; as well as agency Directives and Instructions.
- Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
- Participates in special projects as required
The Participation Management Forms Processing Specialist works as part of the Participation Management team and handles forms (such as signature pages, full applications, etc.) received from users or potential users of Department of Education (ED) systems. Forms may be received via fax, email, and postal mail. Upon receipt, the Forms Processing Team takes images of non-electronic copies of these forms for proper record-keeping purposes. The Lead Specialist will access web-based and mainframe interfaces to verify and update information in secure ED systems.
- Upon being trained, performs routine activities with moderate level of supervision
- Adherence to the Privacy Act as it related to the confidentiality of information released.
- Adherence to GDIT Culture of Responsibility (COR) and CPS/SAIG Technical support policies and guidelines
- Follows monthly schedule as guideline for activities to be performed but shifts priorities to other areas based on availability of staffing and backlog of documents.
- Enters data from PM Enrollment documents into the PM mainframe CICS system
- Serves as backup for processing of Foreign school forms
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of processing procedures
- Contacts users via telephone to provide TG#s for initial applications or when unprocessable forms are received and documents issue
- Responds to routine questions from Tech Support staff when forms cannot be processed
- Performs post-entry processing
- Monitors unprocessable forms being held for additional information. Securely destroys documents that have aged out of the process
- Reports problems with the system to the Lead Enrollment Specialists
- Participates in annual review and update of processing procedures by updating assigned sections and providing comments on sections assigned to other team members
- Develops job aids as requested
- Suggests improvements to forms, system, and procedures/processes that would increase quality and/or productivity
- Participates in training on upcoming system changes and supports User Acceptance Testing of CICS system by performing test cases and documenting test results
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to the generation of CD/DVD of images for OIG
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
The candidate will work with a team of systems engineers and software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the end-state system. The candidate will operate as a Configuration Manager embedded within the development team. The Configuration Manager wil be expected to track, package, and execute new releases of the system into the various environments i.e. Development, Test, Production. Activities will include:
•Review and updating User Stories via JIRA
•Creating new and merging existing branches in the project GIT repository.
•Coordinating with the Development and Test team with release management
•Communicating release schedules and release notes to various stakeholders
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for Senior Product Management Support in the area of tissue engineering and other areas of biomanufacturing. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland, and will support the Department of the Army.
The Sr. Product Manager will focus on supporting BioFabUSA through USAMMDA’s Combat Trauma and Acute Rehabilitation (CTAR) Project Management Office (PMO) to support the collaboration of academia, industry and military to advance the field of tissue engineering, as well as other related areas of biomanufacturing. This position will be responsible for the following areas:
- Serve as a top level technical or functional expert, providing guidance/ consultation to Product Managers (PdMs) as needed to enable informed decision making and risk analysis.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to gather and analyze technically complex information, and prepare summaries for the key stakeholders.
- Work with the program manager, deputy program manager, and stakeholders to define the Product Support Plan, including approach, planned meetings and travel, and proposed timelines.
- Build relationships and communication throughout the U.S. Army Medical Research and Material Command (USAMRMC) by providing responses in a timely manner to all organizations inside and outside of the CTAR PMO and BioFabUSA.
- Coordinate with BioFabUSA, Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and USAMRMC components, for all meetings.
- Work closely and support the CTAR PM and Deputy PM for all workshops, proposal reviews and annual OSD In-progress review.
- Work with the CTAR PM to support in the planning of travel conference packages, documents and development of budget requests.
- Support the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and document preparation and participate in related Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Work with the CTAR PM to provide reports and documents as requested.
2 years, Experience working with computers and Microsoft office products, maintain proficiency in LVC Operations and Systems to support the mission. Proficient on new or current techniques used to produce simulations, effects at the Brigade level; able to construct, install and trouble shoot physical networks for Brigade to Division connectivity; also have the ability to travel in extreme weather conditions and at height (helicopter travel, mountain tops, elevated walk areas and towers); Secret Clearance.
Responsible for the day to day operations of the SIM SYSTEMS which provide wrap data to the MCS systems to support the COP.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.