Click column header to sort
Provide technical support for specified engineering/technical evaluations, perform equipment functional checks, perform troubleshooting/test/analysis and equipment repair to correct MK 45 5-Inch Gun System, operation, maintenance and connectivity faults.
Provide on board Maintenance Training (OBMT) to Ship's Force technicians in the operation, repair, and maintenance of MK 45 Gun System.
Provide support during shipboard Combat Systems tasks including TSRA, INSURV and Tech Assist events.
Assist Ship's Force technicians and government personnel at assigned locations to analyze and resolve malfunctions detected during equipment operation and test.
Analyze equipment review and inspection data to determine source of fault, and recommend repair, replacement or other corrective action.
Suggest equipment engineering changes toward improving quality and reliability and to facilitate installation, maintenance and repair.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve moderately complex problems.
- Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
- Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
- Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
- May provide operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position is not yet funded.
GDIT is seeking a SharePoint Developer to support an ongoing US Government program in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. This is a non-TESA position.
- Highly technical and administrative support of the GCMC SharePoint infrastructure to include design, development, architecture, availability, performance, monitoring and security. Responsible for overall day to day SharePoint maintenance and troubleshooting
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain customized SharePoint applications, InfoPath Forms, complex workflows, and custom web parts within GCMC SharePoint infrastructure.
- Manage and document new and changing requirements for current and new applications to include: evaluating alternative solutions; estimating time and cost required to accomplish projects; participating in the development, implementation, and test phases of the project to include assessing and developing plans for migrating existing web applications to SharePoint.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists, and site collections. Perform typical system administration tasks and user training. Provide day to day project support for the Intranet and other internal applications as needed.
- Develop SharePoint site guides and training material for end users and site collection administrators. Provide informal training on all custom developed and standard SharePoint functions to GCMC staff and participants, upon request.
- Be proficient with managing and maintaining a mid-sized SharePoint infrastructure, experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
Responsible for designing and implementing software systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Has deep understanding of web and software applications. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Must have front end development experience
- Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions
- Deliver value at frequent intervals by creating usable, tested software that meets the business needs of our customer
- Utilize third-party software development kits and API's to rapidly develop basic application solutions.
- Adapt off-the-shelf solutions to meet government customer needs and requirements.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project. Supervises at least 15 employees.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) position is responsible for managing and maintaining high availability and uptime in addition to requirements capture activities for a Federal agency's IT systems and services. The ITEMS DCS SDM Department is comprised of a team of SDMs whose primary responsibility is to serve as the "day-to-day" face of ITEMS DCS O&S to a wide variety of customer activities and the PMO; assuring a seamless service offering from ITEMS DCS O&S in accordance with our contracts. Service Delivery Managers are essentially project managers and are assigned approximately 30 activities/projects with full responsibility for ensuring their projects are running satisfactorily. This individual will interface with all the engineering and operations service lanes and task multiple groups/people daily.
Job Responsibilities Overview
Service Delivery ensures the effective and efficient use of IT, enabling an activity to achieve its goals. SDM’s coordinate/communicate daily with their assigned activities to ensure the effective evaluation, selection, prioritization, and funding of key IT components in order to provide excellent service delivery. Part of this focus area includes providing capacity reports to each Program of Record (PoR) which provides a full understanding of the customer’s IT footprint and the amount of resources that they consume. This provides the customer the tools to focus on shrinking or growing their resources to align with their mission. SDM’s leverage Tableau visualizations and SharePoint to keep this information organized in the form of an Activity Wiki Page which allows anyone the opportunity to fully understand the makeup of each supported activity.
SDM’s engage their supported activities on a monthly basis by using customer satisfaction surveys which ask a series of questions that focus on a myriad of IT support focused questions. The role of the SDM is to evaluate the customer provided responses and assess where improvements/enhancements can be implemented to ensure that the customer’s mission is supported and services are aligned with the Catalog of Services (CoS). Customers are asked to score each question on a 1-5 Scale, one (1) being the lowest score and five (5) being the highest. Monthly metrics are provided to the GPMO to help them fully understand the customer’s satisfaction with our overall IT support.
SDM’s facilitate numerous technical exchange meetings (TEM’s) in support of the customer. The focus of these meeting include incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering, verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming routine maintenance and authorized outages.
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks
General Dynamics IT requires a Network Engineer to provide operational (O&M) level support for Wide Area Networks (WAN)/Local Area Networks (LAN) and associated telecommunications infrastructure for the DOJ US Trustees
Responsibilities to include:
- Analyzing and defining network requirements
- Defining and maintaining network architecture and infrastructure
- Configuring and optimizing network servers, hubs, and switches
- Analyzing network workload
- Monitoring network capacity and performance
- Diagnosing and resolving network problems
- Developing network backup and recovery procedures
- Installing, testing, maintaining, and upgrading network operating systems software
- Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services
- Test, install, configure, and maintain networks including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software that permit the sharing and transmission of information
The Information Security Analyst – Information System Security Manager (ISSM) will lead a team of ISSMs working closely with other Cyber Security personnel on other teams – to support multiple programs and Air Force and USSOCOM connected systems through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process. They will ensure all related information assurance (IA) and Authorization & Accreditation (A&A) activities for all AFSOF C2MS occur in accordance with DoD 8500 series publications, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), CJCSI 6510.01, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and other applicable governing publications. The ISSM shall work as a member of a team to evaluate C2MS configurations, create System Security Plans, Disaster Recovery Plan, Incident Response Plans and other artifacts as required to facilitate the A&A of AFSOF systems. The ISSM shall work with system engineers, system administrators and other security teams to help ensure compliance with the vulnerability management program and secure systems, networks and applications. The ISSM as the lead will prepare, submit, and coordinate DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for all AFSOF C2MS systems while coaching and leading other ISSMs on the team to do the same. The ISSM shall be able to evaluate new and existing system designs and recommend technical changes to improve security. The ideal candidate is a leader of people with a background in Systems Administration or Systems Engineering, has a strong systems security mindset, and is very detailed oriented with strong written and oral communication skills.
Required skills/experience: Experience creating user interfaces and integrating project components; experience creating systems that process large amounts of data with the capability to display relevant information to users; experience creating and enhancing text analysis systems that leverage COTS capabilities and machine learning algorithms; experience designing, developing and testing application capabilities; experience building and implementing applications to process large amounts of unstructured data, with the goal of providing predictive insights
• Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications
• Design and develop database management systems, data manipulation techniques and data visualization techniques
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure design outcomes and consequences
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
• Conduct trial runs of program and software applications to make sure they produce the desired results, and that the instructions for running those programs are correct
• Create documentation of application development activities and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the code to help others understand relevant functions, processes and procedures
• Help write or contribute to instructional manuals to guide end users
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow charts and diagrams to take advantage of computer capabilities and symbolic logic
• Design, develop and maintain applications within the cloud environment
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter Mitigation Support Specialist that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer responsible for the following: Compiling of information from databases with intent to prepare combined datasets for data processing. Provide aggregate reports among other products with source information that may originate from public records and criminal databases. If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Use the Navy Supply ordering system to to research and order NSN/Part Numbers to meet specific to program requirements. Track, receive, and issue ordered parts within the inventory. Research and contact vendors for quotes as needed.
Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and then notifying supervisor at established reorder points or preparing purchase orders.
- Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned.
- Maintains related documentation.
- Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.