Click column header to sort
GDIT is seeking a project manager with electronic health record experience for a software development and support contract. This position works with clinicians, developers, and federal staff to manage large-scale, multi-application team development efforts. Responsibilities of this position may include a combination of any of the following:
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of a complex development effort.
- Supervises assigned project teams to ensure tasks are completed on schedule.
- Participates in the development of high-level project plans, proposals, reports, and reporting.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends and schedules customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison for their assigned projects.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- Responds to inquiries from the client, clinicians, field personnel, developers, and other customers.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Submits project status reports to the PMO.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Opportunity to work from home with a geographically dispersed team.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Provides support via the telephone and/or Internet to resolve routine issues and respond to customer inquiries.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer. This call center operator shift position is from 6:00pm to 6:00am (Panama Shift).
1. Provides professional telephone operations support in answering and managing incoming calls from a variety of sources.
2. Provides professional, courteous, resourceful support to all incoming calls.
3. Proficient in relevant computer applications, customer service principles and practices, call center telephony and technology, data entry, and clerical processes.
4. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
5. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
6. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
7. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
8. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
9. May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate requirement for VersionOne Technical Support Analyst to support ongoing efforts to implement the Agile Scrum Software Tool across all projects. These resources will increase the organization’s utilization and skills in agile methodology and agile development best practices and provide hands on assistance to project teams on setting up development projects using our customer’s standard toolsets (for example, VersionOne and the HP ALM tool suite). These resources will also be used to help monitor the use of Agile in the various projects at each Solution Center to ensure consistency amongst the centers and to promote value driven development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Define, monitor, and assess Supplier activities and deliverables.
- Review and formally approve Supplier deliverables.
- Provide clarification on business requirements and technical design issues.
- Review and approve the Supplier’s project plans and proposed technical solutions.
- When appropriate, provide the technical resources necessary to install application software.
- When appropriate, provide test data from existing legacy system test databases to test system interfaces.
- Provide an acceptance/rejection notice for deliverables to the Supplier.
- Determine when and where meetings will be held.
- Involvement in the development of systems and solutions should provide key personnel that have experience using the USPS standard code quality, sprint, and test management tools
- The tools that are currently used for code quality, sprint, and test management are SonarQube, JUnit, Jenkins, VersionOne, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Performance Center, Subversion, AppScan, and ServiceNow.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Provides information assurance subject matter expertise and support to customer throughout the life-cycle of the program. Verifies that system security postures are implemented as stated, documents deviations, and recommends actions to correct those deviations. Performs functional analyses and allocation of security controls to meet security requirements.
Determines testing methodologies and verifies information protection assurance mechanisms are correctly implemented and traceable to security requirements. Performs validation steps, comparing actual results with expected results and analyzing the differences to identify impact and risks. Responsible for developing methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance and assurance efforts. Ensures documentation is complete and supports the system’s compliance with IT security and dependability requirements.
- Has full technical knowledge of all aspects of Information Security
- Excellent communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to engineers with less experience
- Provides input to system life-cycle support plans, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials
- Responsible for ensuring stakeholder concurrence is obtained. Conducts CRRs, drafts C&A documentation to include Security CONOPS, SRTM, SSP, ST&E plans and reports
- Ensures documentation is complete and supports verification of the system security requirements
- Responsible for drafting statements of preliminary or residual security risks for system operation and making technical determinations to mitigate identified risks related to the development of information systems
- Develops Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to address deficiencies
- Provides project management support with initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing engineering efforts
- Thorough understanding and practical expertise with Intelligence Community Directive 503 (ICD 503) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Provides work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or administrative-related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience as an administrative professional; or an Associate’s Degree in Business or administrative-related field and a minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience as an administrative professional.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working within the IC.
- Knowledge of the IC and other government agencies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated experience in writing/editing correspondence and briefings for senior executives.
1. Operate, integrate, fielded constructive simulation models in support of exercises and training in classrooms and work cells, reconfigurable tactical operations centers (RTOCs), vehicle pads, and other related training locations.
2. Maintain (update as required) the existing training support packages that integrate training products, materials, and other pertinent information necessary to train in LVCG environments.
3. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
6. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
The position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer directorates. The nature of Office Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning; organizing; and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
- Answer routine telephone calls; direct calls and take messages
- Greet and escort visitors
- Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
- Draft; proofread; edit and coordinate correspondence
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
- Maintain; update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
- Assist in planning; scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Participate in meetings and events: may serve as recorder and may present position-related information
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster
- Build briefing packages and present information
- Participates in special projects as required
GDIT is currently seeking a part time/on call MS Project Proposal Scheduler to join our team. In this role you will design and develop schedules for federal proposals.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- In close collaboration with Capture Manager, Proposal Manager and Business Area personnel, design and develop the schedules for various proposal sections, to include Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), Transition Plans, Program Management Plans, Staffing Plans, etc.
- Work with graphic artists to convert MS Project files into high-impact, informative proposal graphics.
- Analyze RFP requirements, and develop compliant and compelling proposal content.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, and maintenance and/or repair activities. This role will lead all program order planning and systematic order fulfillment efforts and maintain accountability, accuracy, and control of all company-owned and government-owned property to ensure program contractual service levels are met. This leadership role reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager/Deputy Program Manager.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Order Fulfillment and Property Management Teams
- Coordinates with cross-functional groups to process all customer orders to include procurement, warehouse operations, and transportation.
- Generates and submits internal and customer facing reporting related to customer order fulfillment, volumes, trends, and backorders.
- Oversees inventory accountability programs to ensure inventory accuracy is achieved for both company-owned and government-owned inventories to include reducing obsolescence, repair operations, warranty management, cost benefit analyses, trends analysis, completion of required inventories, and related FAR and DSOAR property reporting.
- Develops and tracks key performance indicators to ensure program is meeting its contractual requirements.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Analyzes standard contractual document, customer usage data, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts.
- Develops logistics plans related to inventory and order fulfillment in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.