Click column header to sort
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
3. Defines, develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experience Quality Assurance personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
8. May oversee quality-related training.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience with System Integration & Regression testing in a software development environment
- Exerience using Windows, FireFox, IE, MS Office, JIRA, Firebug
- Familiarity with Agile Development Best Practices
- Experience providing database support to an application team is desired
The Account Liaison is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with mission partners to facilitate the adoption of Sponsor’s tools and services. The Account Liaison identifies customer needs, assembles a cross-functional team to address those needs, and manages those activities through to completion. The Account Liaison closely partners with mission partners to build a deep understanding of their mission space and determine the value customer systems and services can provide to their mission. The Account Liaison works across teams and organizational lines to provide reliable, quality systems and services to mission partners.
- Introduce available tools and services to mission partners and their stakeholders
- Document mission partners’ needs
- Coordinate work of technical support teams to provide mission partners with appropriate and timely services
- Facilitate meetings and presentations with decision makers and support documentation efforts
- Identify and reach out to potential data owners and data stewards
- Must have experience working in a team of system and software engineers
- Ability to brief at all management levels
- Familiarity with the IC and it's components
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
The purpose of this position is to manage the U.S. State Department’s Consular Affairs Enterprise Infrastructure Operations ( CAEIO ) team that provides mission critical information technology (IT) resources to approximately 250 overseas posts including domestic Passport Agencies, Visa Processing Centers, DoS annexes, and contractor sites. The team also supports approximately 10,000 worldwide clients including 1,200 Consular Affairs customers at locations in the Washington DC National Capitol Region.
The Applications Support Manager will provide enterprise IT support to include: program management; administration support including inventory management and IT acquisitions support; operations engineering and implementation; operations and maintenance, including Service Desk support and infrastructure, applications and database support; onsite systems administration and hardware support/maintenance at domestic consular offices; enterprise operations monitoring; cyber security operations; and disaster recovery support.
The Applications Support Manager shall oversee the team responsible for providing Tier II support to CA/CST IT systems, web applications, unique imaging and archiving applications, client server applications and specialized server applications supporting multiple functions. The Applications Support Manager shall have experience with Tier III Support.
Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician (L2)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician:
- Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services
- Undertakes minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
- Installs and incorporates new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
- Operates and applies automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware
- Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
- Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
- Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel
- Assists in repairing computers, printers, digital senders, etc.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis providing guidance and procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, local procedures, etc. as required to ensure mission success
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
- High School diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, or Associates degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Computing Environment certification: MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals (98-349)
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
The Security Analyst will use ArcSight ESM and logger to perform Tier 1 review of events, escalate incidents as warranted and assist the Incident Response Team in responding to alerts and cybersecurity investigations.
- Knowledge and understanding of networking, network layers, protocols, devices and multiple operating systems
- Constant monitoring of intrusion detection systems using SIEM tools
- Perform independent research and analysis of security threats
- Coordinate with other teams to analyze, investigate and remediate detected incidents
- Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity
- Recommend modifications to security tools to better detect, prevent, and mitigate intrusions
- Knowledge of computer network defense and vulnerability assessment tools, including open source tools, and their capabilities
- Excellent communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Monitor event alerts and perform Tier1 categorization of suspicious activity, escalating as appropriate
- Investigate anomalous, suspicious or malicious log entries or alerts
- Conduct security event collection using log management tools, initiate event management, and leverage identity monitoring activities
- Perform network/system/application/log intrusion detection analysis and trending
- Develop dashboards and reports for IA management and system monitoring
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator who will lead negotiation and administration of contracts and/or subcontracts (sub to prime) .
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
· Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
· Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
· Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
· Provides advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
· Reviews solicitation requests and GDIT proposal volumes to identify risk areas and ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
· Active participant on proposal team which includes pricing and scheduling strategy, coordination of requirements, and proposal risk assessment.
· Participates in program reviews, status briefings and customer interaction whenever the contracting officer is involved.
· Coordinates with program managers and all matrixed organizations to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
· Maintains, updates and communicates bid and proposal information.
· May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contract administrators.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
· Participates and offers opinions on proposal and program strategy
· Initiates and maintains an extensive network of communication with contracting specialists/officers
· Participates in special projects as required.
Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, and/or installations.
- Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs or installations.
- Performs routine and non-routine repairs on electrical equipment.
- Performs repairs on machinery or minor repairs to the structure including painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing or electrical power.
- Uses power tools and hand tools.
- Repairs woodwork using carpentry tools.
- May estimate time and material costs of various projects.
- May requisition new supplies and equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of computer networks (LAN/WAN). Monitors data traffic/network performance and controls network resource performance to ensure high-quality transmission. Troubleshoots and resolves problems.
1. Perform extensive hands on network router and switch operational administration and troubleshooting duties.
2. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
3. Experience troubleshooting CISCO VoIP, CallManagers and client technologies
4. Experience working with, configuring, and troubleshooting Type I encryption devices (KG-175’s, KG-250’s, KG-142’s, & KG-255’s)
5. Must possess a working knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, phones, & VTC related network hardware and software.
6. Knowledge of routing protocols (MP-BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and ability to troubleshoot.
7. Experience working with Cisco MP-BGP MPLS L2/L3 VPNs a strong plus
8. Experience working with Juniper JUNOS MP-BGP MPLS L2/L3 VPNs a strong plus
9. Experience working with Riverbed WAN Optimization and F5 BIG-IP devices a strong plus.
10. Install and support Cisco Nexus data center switches running NXOS/vxLAN
11. Knowledge of remediation methodologies in accordance with DISA compliance standards and checklists (STIGs and SRGs).
12. Develop internal team training guides and SOPs
13. Knowledge of SolarWinds, Network Operations tools, and REGEX a strong plus.
14. Experience working with Splunk is a plus
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
17. May be required to work overtime and carry a rotating recall phone for after-hours or weekend support.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Senior Systems Engineer
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Systems Engineering and administration work that may include logic design, data flow design, architecture and analysis.
- Performs systems administration for infrastructure services such as AD, DNS, DHCP, Print, Exchange, SQL, SCCM, and/or SCSM.
- Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- May provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less- experienced systems engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
Supervises Plans and Operations coordination, planning and development of all levels of Collective Training: Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming. Plans, Develops, and Executes Mission Training Complex (MTC) internal, simulation and stimulation-driven events; work under limited supervision; perform duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary MTC Point of Contact for Exercise Planning
1. Serve as Chief of Plans and Operations.
a. Primary MTC Point of Contact for Exercise Planning; Exercise operational control of Plans and Operations.
b. Supervise all activities in support of Collective Training to include: Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming.
2. Supervises the efforts in the coordination, planning and development of all levels of Collective Training.
a. Serve as the MTC’s principal coordinator and consultant to customer units for Levels II through V.
b. Assist G3/S3s in determining and/or development of Collective training based on unit training objectives within the scope of the MTC Training Program.
c. Supervise and direct the development of milestones for planning, preparation and execution of Collective Training.
d. Facilitates planning conferences and IPRs, in conjunction with unit, leading to event execution.
e. Direct event planning and coordination activities and facilitate the work efforts of Staff Planners in preparation for Collective Training.
f. Develops EXCON Concept (with commander involvement): Key leader roles (blue, white, dual), Functions to be replicated in Higher HQ, Expectations of OPFOR, MSEL Management, Tactical AAR plan.
g. Develops Communications Requirements based on: doctrinal communications, unit C2 systems, training objectives, Unit Response Cell, and EXCON concept.
h. Develops Exercise Training Plan that integrates set-up and training requirements of Response Cells and/or RTOCs.
i. Monitors Execution and helps unit adjust execution of plan as needed
3. Database Development/Management
a. Provides clear guidance to all systems building databases/scenarios as to the equipment, personnel, logistics and configurations to be played across all Mission Command and Platform Mission Command Communities of Interest (COI) and Entity Federation Models (ERF).
4. Training Management
a. Attend exercise conferences for external exercises requiring MTC participation
b. Attend Mission Command Conferences as necessary to integrate Mission Command Concepts.
c. Attend all ARFORGEN Reset conferences.
5. Manage and maintain the Consolidate Ft Bragg Operations Calendar.
6. Direct and / or maintain contacts with key officials and technical authorities of the customer or other organizations. Manage and maintain available unit training projection spreadsheet.
7. Direct participation and/or participate in special projects and perform additional duties as directed by MTC Leadership.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.