Click column header to sort
The Information Assurance Manager (IAM) – will provide information assurance subject matter expertise and support to the customer. The IAM shall manage configurations, coordinate and complete any required IA and A&A actions, and routinely administer and execute the monthly updates and vulnerability management program. The IAM shall coordinate configuration boards, document and publish approved configurations, and coordinate changes with the customer, other support agencies, and agencies of interest. The IAM shall support the Government in ensuring SOF operators and support teams have common and supportable capabilities. The IAM shall prepare, submit, and coordinate Authorization and Assessment packages and documents upon Government approval. The IAM shall perform systems security analysis to assess vulnerability using commercial and government procedures and software to develop and distribute monthly, or as required, updates and patches as directed by the Government. The IAM will also train and mentor junior and subordinate IA staff on duties, technologies, processes and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expert level experience (8-10 years) working Information Assurance documentation, artifacts, products and tools
• At least 5 years of experience in the DoD or Military Service working with information assurance and certification and accreditation processes.
• Requires compliance with DoD Instruction 8570.01-M, and IAM level III certification required.
• ICD 503 or NIST RMF knowledge preferred
• ACAS, eMASS, Nessus knowledge is highly desirable
• ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
• Excellent technical writing skills a must
• Must have good communication skills and be detail oriented
• Self-motivated, shows initiative, and works with minimal direction
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Additional Security Scrub Required
• Lotus Notes/Domino knowledge and demonstrated Domino server experience
• O&M support for Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 servers and data migrations experience
• Troubleshoot HW/SW database access issues
• Active Directory experience
• Windows System Update Services (WSUS)
• McAfee knowledge
• Add and remove users from request database
• Upgrade current infrastructure
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Network Administrator that is able to work independently – please read below!
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
- Is part of a support team with personnel located throughout Southwest Asia (SWA). Will be required to support customers at local and remote sites.
- Will occasionally be required to perform desktop support, systems, information assurance and logistics duties.
- May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope; Summary and Impact of Job) Lead Firearms Instructors (LFIs) are the first point of contact for Federal Flight Deck Officers when they arrive at the training venue; are responsible for checking them in; verifying weapons and credentials; conducting training and overseeing the course of fire at the gun-range. They are responsible for ensuring the safety of all personnel on the range and securing SSI and SPII information during and after requalification sessions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead Firearms Instructors (LFIs) are the first point of contact at the training venue for Federal Flight Deck Officers (FFDO) and is the on-site training manager for the program. LFIs conduct all classroom instruction; delivering the approved TSA training and safety brief; introducing and describing new equipment; and ensuring all students understand and sign the safety briefing. The LFI ensures a minimum number of SFIs are present to maintain an instructor/student ratio of 1:6 for each training session. The LFI must ensure a sufficient inventory of training supplies is on-hand at the training venue to support monthly requalification sessions. The LFI is expected to maintain positive control of the training environment from the moment students arrive at the venue to the moment they depart. Upon students? arrival; the LFIs must verify weapons and credentials of each FFDO before training commences by visual inspection. The LFI is responsible for ensuring proper scoring of targets; completion of applicable administrative forms; and collection of training data. The LFI is required sign and certify qualification scores for all FFDOs attempting to qualify. Failure of an FFDO to qualify also means that an authorized FAMS Representative and/or LFI takes custody of the unloaded weapon; transport device (lockbox); credential and other equipment for return to TSA/FAMS. If no authorized FAMS representative is present to receive the equipment; the LFI shall make immediate verbal notification to the FFDO Program Office in order to make the appropriate arrangements to return equipment and credentials. The LFI must keep all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2; Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy. The LFI is oversees time keeping of all SFI labor hours. The LFI must comply with internal compliance training events
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager – Government Compliance that will serve as a principal point of contact on assigned compliance activities within the organization as appropriate. This role willhave 3 direct reports.
- Serves as a principal point of contact on assigned Compliance activities within the organization as appropriate.
- Oversees various Compliance functions such as liaison with DCMA and DCAA, maintenance of company disclosure statements, incurred cost submission, budgeting, auditing, and analysis.
- Provides management with Government Compliance analysis and assists in decisions pertaining to compliance with CAS, FAR and other Government regulations.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as CAS and FAR, and other government regulations;
- May participate in the preparation and review of certification information for cost proposals and contract modifications.
- Supervises and manages assigned Government Compliance personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Assist in negotiation of final indirect rates and settling questioned costs.
- Incurred Cost Submission
- Preparation of company disclosure statements
- Oversight of Government Compliance functions.
- Oversight of audit support to DCMA and DCAA
- Provide leadership.
- Input to indirect budgets.
- Accountable for results of incurred cost submissions and/or disclosure statements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a GIS Engineer joining our team to support GEOINT activities at our Springfield,VA location.
Experience in web mapping utilizing open source tools and data to create online and offline use maps in different cartographic styles. They should be familiar with the latest web mapping service endpoints (WMS, WMTS, TMS), data formats (GeoJSON, GML, WKT, KML, Raster Tiles, Vector Tiles), and WebGL rendering. Experience using a text editor to modify cartographic styling sheets in JSON format, to include creating/modifying SVG and PNG sprite sheets. Ability to work in a Linux environment using Amazon Web Services.
Desired Software Experience:
Web Map Editors
-ESRI Vector Style Editor
Web Map Clients
Web Map Hosting Servers
Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Deputy Operations Manager.
Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Formulates architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems considering system interrelationships, operating modes and software or equipment configurations within Microsoft Exchange. Research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific, and general computing applications. Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements. May design embedded systems software. Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
Provide technical solutions to complex integration problems associated with business solutions built using Microsoft Lync Server 2010/2013 or Skype for Business.
Plan/Design/Implement/Maintain with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Certificate Authority, IIS.
Plan/Design/Implement/Maintain with OCS 2007 R2, 2010, 2013. Install, configure, and maintain an organization's local area network (LAN), data communications network, operating systems, and physical and virtual servers.
Perform System monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, and server resources and systems. Review System and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups. Analyze network and server resource consumption and control user access. Install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses.
May assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software. Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. Responds to computer security breaches and viruses.
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
***ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***
GDIT is currently seeking a Systems Security Associate Engineer. to support our Justice Programs contracts. The Systems Security Associate Engineer. shall assist the ISSO in providing services to support the FBI information systems at Quantico, VA, Washington D.C., and the various DES facilities nationwide.
- Ensure all Information Systems (IS)s are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices outlined in the FBI’s Information System Security Assessment (ISSA) Handbook
- Ensure that all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before they are granted access
- Initiate protective and corrective measures when a security incident or vulnerability is discovered
- Ensure Configuration Management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is documented and maintained
- Support certification activities throughout the ISSA process (previously known as Certification and Accreditation process)
- Ensure that system security requirements are complied with, unless waived during all phases of the system lifecycle
- Establish audit trails and ensure their review, and make them available, when required, to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) or the Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
- Retain audit logs in accordance with Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and/or FBI policy
- Taclane configuration and maintenance
- Ad hoc network scanning with Nessus, NMAP, DBProtect
- Firewall rule validations
- Firewall and VPN concepts
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for Product Manager in the area of Force Health Protection to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Product Manager will formulate and review short and long-range plans, goals and objectives for a specific medical product or product line and will be responsible in following areas:
- Responsible for setting the direction, goals and strategic objectives of a specific product or product line.
- Coordinate all major initiatives to advanced product capabilities.
- Manage and oversee the distribution and use of the product throughout the US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).
- Work closely with the advanced development team to facilitate initial development design sessions of major product initiatives.
- Participate in IPTs to include scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, facilitating meetings, developing related documentation, and preparing minutes.
- Successfully communicate with personnel at various echelons through the use of effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage numerous efforts and effectively prioritize and multi-task requirements that have a direct impact on the Program.
- Attend and participate in site visits, provide product support in IPT meetings and briefings, etc.
- Assist in PMO related fiscal management by providing input into the contract support agreement, budgeting, and purchase request process related to the product.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and industry developments.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.