Click column header to sort
Supervises Plans and Operations coordination, planning and development of all levels of Collective Training: Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming. Plans, Develops, and Executes Mission Training Complex (MTC) internal, simulation and stimulation-driven events; work under limited supervision; perform duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary MTC Point of Contact for Exercise Planning
1. Serve as Chief of Plans and Operations.
a. Primary MTC Point of Contact for Exercise Planning; Exercise operational control of Plans and Operations.
b. Supervise all activities in support of Collective Training to include: Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming.
2. Supervises the efforts in the coordination, planning and development of all levels of Collective Training.
a. Serve as the MTC’s principal coordinator and consultant to customer units for Levels II through V.
b. Assist G3/S3s in determining and/or development of Collective training based on unit training objectives within the scope of the MTC Training Program.
c. Supervise and direct the development of milestones for planning, preparation and execution of Collective Training.
d. Facilitates planning conferences and IPRs, in conjunction with unit, leading to event execution.
e. Direct event planning and coordination activities and facilitate the work efforts of Staff Planners in preparation for Collective Training.
f. Develops EXCON Concept (with commander involvement): Key leader roles (blue, white, dual), Functions to be replicated in Higher HQ, Expectations of OPFOR, MSEL Management, Tactical AAR plan.
g. Develops Communications Requirements based on: doctrinal communications, unit C2 systems, training objectives, Unit Response Cell, and EXCON concept.
h. Develops Exercise Training Plan that integrates set-up and training requirements of Response Cells and/or RTOCs.
i. Monitors Execution and helps unit adjust execution of plan as needed
3. Database Development/Management
a. Provides clear guidance to all systems building databases/scenarios as to the equipment, personnel, logistics and configurations to be played across all Mission Command and Platform Mission Command Communities of Interest (COI) and Entity Federation Models (ERF).
4. Training Management
a. Attend exercise conferences for external exercises requiring MTC participation
b. Attend Mission Command Conferences as necessary to integrate Mission Command Concepts.
c. Attend all ARFORGEN Reset conferences.
5. Manage and maintain the Consolidate Ft Bragg Operations Calendar.
6. Direct and / or maintain contacts with key officials and technical authorities of the customer or other organizations. Manage and maintain available unit training projection spreadsheet.
7. Direct participation and/or participate in special projects and perform additional duties as directed by MTC Leadership.
This position covers planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training. Functions may include diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents, planning and analysis of work processes, researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems, developing training materials and performing computing/information system training sessions, developing and maintaining problem tracking databases, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software, performing backup and recovery operations, consulting with users to identify needs and requirements, conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses, preparing business cases, and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/Cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices. May be required to support DLA’s eProcurement system, a segment of its SAP-based enterprise resource planning system.
Contract: I2TS 3
Network Engineer (L2)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Network Engineer:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Designs and performs integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manages the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Skills / Experience:
- Assist with research and iplementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network infrastructure and/or componentsEvaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification: CCNA
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Travel may be in support of customer's mission requirements
GDIT is seeking a Security Assistant in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, Texas (NAMRU-SA). The Security Assistant is responsible for assisting with many components of the personal and information security programs at NAMRU-SA. Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepares, proofreads, and edits official security SOPs related to research under contract, instructions, and correspondences.
- Assists in receipt of security documents.
- Assists in performing routine and automated checks and specialized data entry tasks on microcomputers that involve recurring and non-recurring technical terminology related to background investigations.
- Ensures all documents required for suitability processing are included, completed, and ready for Entry on Duty (EOD).
- Identifies issues on security forms and obtain any missing information from applicant.
- Assists in conducting self-inspections.
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers via email and phone.
- Assists in creating security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Assists in preparing and delivering security training, briefings, and debriefings.
- Assists in maintaining security documentation/files.
- Assists in auditing classified inventory and files.
- Assisting in auditing the Key and Lock program.
- Assist in properly handling and protecting sensitive data, including PII.
- Escort people without appropriate clearance.
Required skills/experience: CMA desired, customer will send to CMA training. Must possess strong close support skills. Excellent Customer Service skills (proactive, good communicator, responsive to customer needs). Active Directory, Windows 10, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office Suite, hardware/application troubleshooting skills.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
Program Services Delivery Manager
Leads a team of Systems Administrators and Engineers to implement and provide Global services in support of a dynamic and globally dispersed group of customers
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall coordination with stakeholders and deconflicting Development & Engineering (D&E) dependencies to accomplish both project-oriented and service performance outcomes
- Oversee project management processes and methodologies for the to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, while adhering to high quality standards in order to meet customer expectations
- Assemble project plans and identify work breakdown structure tasks and personnel assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, cost, timeline risks and issues appropriately to senior management for resolution
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinating, monitoring and executing Risk Management Framework milestones to ensure sequence and deliverable quality align according to meet approvals of service Authorization & Assessment requirements in support of accreditation to enable Fielding, Operations and Sustainment
- Coordinate communications with stakeholders to maintain situational awareness over project and resourcing impact scope, budget, risk and resources for all tasks requirements
- Provide for managerial oversight of resources to ensure project performance is exemplary, while also managing employee professional growth and development (e.g., hiring, training, performance management, time card record keeping).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Manages program performance and deliverables, cost, budget and workforce
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is hiring a Learning Management System Specialist / Instructional Designer to support IT virtual events the Continuing Education Program Office for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) located in Silver Spring, MD. The Continuing Education Program Office leads a standardized, high value education and training across the Military Health System (MHS).
Learn More About the DHA Continuing Education Program's Office MissionHERE
The LMS/ Instructional Designer will analyze, plan, coordinate, manage, and execute all virtual event programs & initiatives.
- Evaluate current strategy, identify weaknesses, and recommend improved methodologies
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting virtual events using subject matter expertise in this functional area.
- Select, recommend, and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
- Create and maintain a virtual events schedule.
- Organize registration and follow up for each virtual event.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of virtual events and implement improvements as required.
- Measure the success of each virtual event and report the results to client/leadership.
- Provide training to presenters and moderators, and organize the preconference planning call.
- Post virtual event surveys, polls, and other interactive webinar applications.
- Record virtual events, and edit audio and video for on-demand sessions.
- Produce and render high quality videos from recordings of virtual events.
- Follow up execution for both virtual event registrants and attendees and ensure that immediate customer service inquiries are promptly and accurately addressed.
- Collaborate with our continuing education (CE) provider to embed proper iFrame for enduring and on-demand sessions.
- Manage and maintain collaborative YouTube channel that feeds videos to iFrame for CE provider and other agencies utilizing virtual event recordings.
- Consult with customer and team members to design, build, and manage educational event platforms.
- Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Assists Project Manager in developing in-house Learning Management System (LMS) program. Launch, oversee, trouble shoot, and analyze/recommend process improvement for the new LMS. Establishes and defines LMS program requirements.
- Monitors progress of virtual events and makes recommendations on enhancements to improve the end user experience and ultimately user participation.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Serves as a lead webinar technologist.
- Manages equipment inventory and makes recommendations on necessary upgrades.
- Develops and updates technology related SOPs for executing live and virtual events.
- Conducts speaker trainings on using technology platform.
- Ability to troubleshoot, optimize, and customize existing products.
- Formats PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Leads the testing of solutions prior to launching to ensure desired results are obtained.
- Designs layouts, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs, and report covers.
- Provides graphic support for PowerPoint presentations as necessary for internal communication, training, and marketing.
- Handles copyright, reprint, and permission processes for images.
- Local travel required.
GDIT Military Health Solutions is hiring a Physician Subject Matter Expert to support Traumatic Brain Injury Programs for the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at their headquarters in Silver Spring, MD. As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
The Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Programs Physician SME will provide support for mild, moderate, severe and penetrating TBI in support of the DVBIC Network and Headquarters. Provides assistance and expertise to DVBIC senior leadership on issues related to TBI standard of care, current literature, program development, execution and evaluations. As a TBI Programs SME, the incumbent will collaborate with the DVBIC government team on the TBI program and clinical initiatives and product development, processes, and coordinate with internal and external partners. The incumbent provides reports and presentations supporting DVBIC leadership and DoD policy makers regarding TBI programs.
- Serves as the TBI Programs Physician SME for mild, moderate, severe and penetrating TBI in support of DVBIC network and HQ.
- Provides assistance and expertise to DVBIC senior leadership in issues of TBI programs, to include clinical recommendations and clinical practice guidelines, for patients along the full continuum of TBI severity.
- Collaborates with and receives direction from DVBIC leadership, DoD health care policy offices, and other subject matter experts to assist in enhancing TBI programs and clinical practice.
- Supports the development and execution of systematic processes to assess the availability, accessibility and validity of TBI programs and clinical care, and evaluate achievement of program and clinical objectives.
- Reviews and assesses performance metrics, progress on milestones, and deliverables of program initiatives.
- Ensures TBI Programs processes precede in compliance with all appropriate regulatory and policy requirements.
- Interfaces with DVBIC team members and higher headquarters to facilitate and coordinate TBI programs and clinical efforts.
- Serves as key member of internal and external working groups related to TBI Programs.
- Informs their chain of command of key accomplishments, risks, and concerns related to TBI programs and clinical efforts.
- Coordinates with other technical and professional staff within DVBIC and its Division POC’s to prepare documents, written reports, presentations, and manuscripts.
- Attends and participates in scholarly, academic, scientific and programmatic meetings related to TBI.
- Performs with minimal direction and oversight in responding to issues in her/his areas of expertise and responsibility as part of a high-tempo office environment.
- If stipulated by the government that the TBI SME should have expertise in medical informatics and requires a background in health informatics and/or datanalytics. the following skills will complement or substitute for the aforementioned Primary Responsibilities:
- Providing methodology for capture, collection and analysis of health care data for TBI.
- Design and manage databases
- Creation of data sets for analysis
- Apply expertise in statistical methods and quantitative data collection
- Perform data analysis on large data sets including using software such as SPSS and SAS
- Should have a working knowledge of ICD-10 coding
- Knowledge of the design of patient electronic health record systems, preferably to include AHLTA, VISTA and ESSENTRIS
- Experience with the use of software programs to extract information from electronic health systems
- Ability to develop quality of care indicators and cost-improvement metrics
- Ability to translate clinical data for recommendations for health care delivery improvement
- Knowledge of standards for storage of protected health care information
- Knowledge of clinical data warehouse systems
- Ability to collect quality data from health care sites
- Experience with the preparation of data summaries and technical reports and preparation of documents reporting on statistical analyses
GDIT is seeking a Surveillance Systems Solutions Architect to help drive the technical solutions needed to win our most complex, large scale and strategic proposals. This is one of the company’s most important roles, and it will give you the opportunity to provide the strategic direction of the project by comparing tools and techniques, and suggesting the ones that best serve the project. Through translating relevant details about the project into a language that management and other stake holders can understand, you will align people with technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and authoring strategies and solutions to deliver modernized Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) and Integrated Fixed Tower (IFT) capabilities that deliver enhancements to the existing technologies, architecture, and processes. Leverage your experience and expertise with connected and disconnected networks and surveillance systems to develop compelling strategies that maximize stakeholder value.You will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty by helping in system realization and will stay relevant through learning new skills and technologies. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities, crafting technical solutions responsive to those needs, helping to shape customer acquisitions, and positioning GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop process frameworks and services that encompass technology, process, pricing, and marketing to differentiate GDIT, open up new sources of revenue, and enhance PWIN for strategic captures
- Work with proposal teams to create solution CONOPS that address and balance technical performance with management and cost objectives
- Actively explore novel and disruptive technologies, services and new technical partners with which to develop new value added services and capabilities
- Participate in capture strategy efforts and applicable color team reviews, identifying alignment of services to customer requirements
- Develop white papers and participate in customer outreach efforts which demonstrate the qualifications and value offerings provided by GDIT
- Represent Division in Customer and Industry Working Groups, deliver public briefings and presentations enhancing Division position as a thought leader in the Customer community
- Develop Cross-Divisional capabilities, forging services and solutions while working collaboratively with diverse staff elements to include deep technical professionals all the way to senior executive leadership
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced staff
- May serve as a technical task or project leader
- May have supervisory responsibilities by leading a team of solution architects to develop a comprehensive solution that includes technical, management, and price proposal volumes
- Maintain current knowledge of cloud service provider offerings
- Participates in special projects as required
- Provide pre and post award program management activities responsible for the performance, cost, and quality
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
The role of the Sr Systems Analyst is to provide support to the Governance team lead with ensuring all systems remain within security compliance standards. Data Demonstrated experience with ITSM tools is required. Demonstrated experience with Tableau and SharePoint. Experience working with databases is required. Must be comfortable briefing to a wide audience of technical and non-technical decision makers and consumers. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited:
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
- Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
- Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Work with external programs managing automated tools sets as part of the solution.
- Competent with Microsoft products, i.e., Word, PPT, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Knowledgeable of monitoring and management techniques of IT systems, including data capture, extraction analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with tools including object-oriented programming (HTML, Java, PowerShell).
- Experience with maintaining databases
- Collect, cleanse, and understand complex data sources to enable proper analytical modeling
- Research, design, develop, test, and implement data science methodologies across a wide range
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint.
- Proficiency with use of Remedy ITSM and/or Service + is preferred.
- A history of basic data visualization utilizing tools such as Tableau is desired
- Familiarization with accreditation processes, security compliance regulations, and STIGs
- Able to create reports in visualized forms as well as briefing slides for all audience levels.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and writing skills (document creation and note taking is required).
- Effective time management skills required.
- Ability to work within a team for projects and/or tasks.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.