Click column header to sort
General Dynamics is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to be part of a dynamic team supporting US Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) customers at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait on the I2TS3 contract, supporting US Army Intelligence Command.
This position provides IT support to systems on multiple networks including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all assigned client, server/storage, and/or network systems. Prior experience in SWA a plus.
TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Must hold current, DoD 8570 IAT Level II baseline and appropriate computing environment certifications at time of hire and have at least 3 years remaining on a valid US Passport.
Must be willing to live & work in the State of Kuwait or forward deploy to austere locations as directed, and follow all corporate and local site policies and host nation laws.
Provide polite and friendly customer service at all times, attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, and efficiently escalate incidents to higher tiers of service when required
Tasks include but are not limited to:
In & Out process users, including account requests, setting up workstations, mapping drives and printers, etc
Execute basic to advanced systems administration tasks, including Active Directory management, storage management, NTFS and file share permissions, server installation, operation, maintenance, etc.
Install/load hardware & software for client/ server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, printers, digital senders, video teleconferences, VOIPs, and other standard office equipment and provide problem isolation, identification, diagnosis and resolution to HW & SW issues on all assigned equipment
Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
Manage IT system infrastructure and any related processes; complete infrastructure work as directed (running cable (fiber and copper), cable management deskside, in comms closets, and in server rooms, etc)
Track hardware and software from assigned areas in Army System Integration Database (ASID)
Provide PKI Trusted Agent and related services
Support the unit COMSEC program, including configuration of encryption devices and program management
Support cybersecurity efforts, including Incident Response and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, secure system configurations (STIG) and/or apply patches and updates to all assigned systems
Support the service desk as needed and directed
Document all work, incident status and solutions in incident database tools such as Remedy as directed, ensures completeness and accuracy of tickets, and escalate issues as need
Teach, train, mentor junior team members through sharing of technical expertise and/or experience.
Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the site lead,
including surging to alternate locations for customer requirements
Required Minimum Qualifications at Time of Hire:
ESITE Level 2: High School Diploma and 8 years of applicable experience, or an Associate’s Degree and 6 years experience, or Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years experience.
One of the following IAT II baseline certs (or higher): Security+|ce, CCNA: Security, SSCP
One of the following Computing Environment certs (or higher): MCTS (Exam 70-411); MCSA: Server 2012; Server+
Requires active TOP SECRET clearance with immediate eligibility for SCI access
Work is 12‐hours per day, 7 days a week, and is subject to Kuwaiti Labor Law
Position is on‐call 24x7, including weekends and holidays, and may also include night‐shift work
Position requires processing CRC and be required to pass medical screening and be designated “fit for deployment.” (http://www.bliss.army.mil/CRC/contractor_dep_BCO.html)
Position requires additional medical testing to obtain Kuwaiti Work Visa and Residency
Unaccompanied positions includes off‐post housing and shared vehicle provided by contract; however, future operational requirements may dictate assignment and further deployment to austere locations as needed
GDIT is Seeking a Senior Technical Customer Account Manager who Drives Customer Success Outcomes in an Exploding Agile, DevOps Culture.
Tired of wasting your technical curiosity and customer engagement skills on traditional project management tasks? Want to use your growing passion and knowledge of DevOps delivery to engage a customer focused on adopting leading edge cloud technologies and automation? You will be at the center of the action, supporting a major civilian government agency’s transformation and adoption of the cloud using progressive DevOps tools and methodologies.
As a Senior Technical Customer Account Manager, you are a critical member of the team and will be the face of GDIT to the customer providing cloud migration and development assistance. You will facilitate communications with leadership across the program; with the client, with systems integrators, and cloud providers. Your job will be interesting, fast paced and varied while supporting one of the largest, progressive, tech savvy components within the agency.
Represents the customer during technical, administrative, and operational support of assigned customers. Responsible for customer and subcontractor support, coordination, communication, and orchestration.
- Maintain active conversations with your customer(s) through regular and consistent engagement, demonstration of your market knowledge and programmatic expertise.
- Ensure the broader GDIT Cloud team is aware of customer successes and concerns.
- Advocate for your customer, identify, extend, and expand the potential offerings of the shared services team.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, integration, leverage technologies, new industry developments and standards.
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: speed of support, new service identification adoption and expansion, customer advocacy in managing the customer journey.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and rectify delivery issues and challenges.
- Manage the onboarding process for new customers and facilitate the coordination of shared services implementation; train the customer on the engagement model.
- Monitor the implementation delivery status of Technical Systems Integrator; identify challenges to schedule and status and develop plans accordingly.
- Identify and act upon process improvement opportunities; share and refine with other Account Managers and DevOps staff using agile practices.
- Help to prioritize work based on your understanding the customer’s requirements and schedules while managing the customer’s expectations.
- Support Customer Proposals and Customer Budget Management.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Is helping callers resolve their questions regarding insurance claims and how their Medicare benefits coordinate with other insurance coverage something you can do? If so, then GDIT is looking for candidates like you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will respond to questions from customers regarding Coordination of Benefits, Medicare Secondary Payer claims, and billing questions. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor. In order to be successful in handling calls from beneficiaries and others, you must have a strong customer service and complaint resolution skill set.
This position is onsite in Hattiesburg from Monday through Friday with an 8 hour shift (plus 1 hour for lunch) between the hours of 6:50 AM – 7:15 PM.
GDIT offers great pay, immediate benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off and holidays!
- Provide knowledgeable responses to escalated, high priority, or supervisor calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for productivity, quality, and timeliness of work in the completion of program and department tasks and goals.
- Assist with side-by-side mentoring for new employees during and after training as needed.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing quality of all department work and recommend actions for improvement.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of COB, COB-R, and MSP regulations and policies as they apply to inquiries handled by the call center.
- Assist in information reporting and development as needed.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act and HIPAA laws and regulations as they relate to the confidentiality of information released.
- Proofread documents for grammatical and correctness and adherence to standards and formats.
- Frequent internal contacts with Customer Service Managers, Call Center Supervisors, Lead Training Specialist, Operations Representative, other Customer Service Reps, and other contractors and government personnel supporting the program.
- Assume coordination responsibility for department in absence of supervisory staff.
- Assist in the design, development, and writing of BCRC area processing procedures and maintain department records.
- Cross-trained agents (Recovery/Data Collection) may be asked to process BIL emails, which involves following a step by step process to review the request, conduct necessary research and make valid updates to beneficiaries’ records.
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Senior Level Engineer to join our team in support of a Federal Intelligence Agency contract. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the Senior Level Engineer will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues.
Primary responsibilities include providing Tier 4 and Engineering support of an Active Directory infrastructure that supports multiple Microsoft based networks spanning multiple security enclaves within a hybrid (Windows & RHEL) environments. This includes domain controllers and supporting services like federation, rights management, implementing new Group Policies, and working with various other external entities on implementations and integration of new and existing projects as
needed. This Senior Level Engineer should be well versed in the foundations that make up a Mission IT network.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include multi-forest, federation, integration with RHEL, etc.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in engineering upgrades and enhancements to management information systems core services.
4. Create, revise, and develop documentation such as: CONOPS, System Design, Implementations plans, and Test Plans for new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts functional tests to ensure systems meet requirements.
6. Document Security Tests/requirements on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation evaluations and test support to ensure all
technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems with both short-term workarounds and long-term solutions. Responds to escalated service desk/team
8. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
10. Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
11. Quickly research and become knowledge in relevant technology as assigned.
12. Communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with a variety of individuals; work well within small and large team environments.
13. Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
14. Participates in special projects as assigned
Computer Engineer - Storage
The successful candidate for this position must have the ability to work with a diverse IT infrastructure, which includes: storage/backup, platforms, middleware, and software development. The duties of this position may include, but not limited to, analyzing the existing storage and implementing new storage to meet the needs of the mission customer.
• Determine processes that should be developed/automated to improve efficiency and reliability
• Run daily checks of arrays using storage monitoring tools to ensure health of arrays
• Review storage trends to ensure that applications have desired space and performance requirements
• Perform LUN migrations between arrays and within arrays
• Manage fiber channel switches, which include health checks and preventive maintenance
• Make recommendations, including new purchases, to management based on observed operational requirements
• Ensure arrays have latest approved firmware/software installed
• Clone mission critical database to facilitate rapid recovery in case of database corruption
• Configure and maintain backups (e.g., Tivoli, NetBackup, StoreNext)
• Perform daily file system maintenance (e.g., StoreNext Archives)
• Work with infrastructure engineers, O&M peers and development teams to support the customer’s mission
• Must be able to understand the customer requirement and translate into the storage system requirement
• Participates in the governance boards and ensure actions are completed in a timely fashion
• Rotating Pager Duty
• Demonstrated hands-on in-depth knowledge and experience in storage principles including types of storage, RAID types, network storage types, and the best practices of when to use each type
• Ability to review storage requirements to ensure that the infrastructure supports growth, archive and performance requirements for all supported applications.
• Design and document enterprise storage backup solutions, leveraging the appropriate mix of proven and edge technologies (e.g., Tivoli, NetBackup, StoreNext)
• Demonstrated experience of backup and recovery functions
• Demonstrated hands-on experience working with file systems and database storage functions
Desired Skills: • Demonstrated knowledge and understanding working with SAN fabrics
• Demonstrated experience working in Data Center environment
• Demonstrated understanding server platforms (i.e. Linux/Windows)
• High-level knowledge of Cloud Computing
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Desired skills/experience: AWS cloud solutions, including design, development and deployment; experience with data modeling and related technical areas; experience using ETL tools; experience with scripting languages such as Python
Desired Certifications: Any AWS certification
• Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
• Work with technical staff to understand customer issues and resolve them
• Prepare software related documentation as required
• Work with high volume data environments, transforming bulk data into common structured formats
• Perform data modeling, data management and some database administration duties
• Use DevOps configuration tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet and Chef
• Develop applications using AWS, AngularJS, Git, Artifactory, JIRA and other related tools
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
This position supports the program’s Cloud Support Services (CSS) team to provide quality cost effective solutions to the client. As part of the CSS Team the Scrum Master’s expertise is needed to support a sophisticated enterprise cloud environment.
The Scrum Master will actively lead and participate with Scrum development teams and meetings. The Scrum Master will be responsible for working with a highly functional team developing and automating server routines, optimizing system performance, establishing system monitoring, and maintaining established operating systems and security protocols for large production systems. Other responsibilities will include working with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to manage multiple projects of medium to large scale through all sprints/iterations and phases of the project
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning and release planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and other agile related events
- Track and communicate team metrics and sprint/release progress to all teams and management
- In partnership with the product owner, agile coaches, scrum teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, facilitates the definition of minimal viable product, and leads continuous refinement and prioritization of the product backlog
- Ensure the development teams are embracing and practicing core agile principles
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
- Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the ability of the teams’ to deliver assigned goals
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Provide direction to project activities to ensure successful implementation and support
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase velocity
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters experimentation, creativity and innovation
- Ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication
GDIT is seeking Clinical Research Auditor to support the Department of Research Programs (DRP) at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center’s (WRNMMC). WRNMMC is one of the nation’s largest military medical centers, serving military families and our nation’s active duty, returning war heroes, veterans and our nation’s leaders. The DRP supports WRNMMC’s mission by providing world-class support for research development, protocol review, and project oversight for military and civilian staff, as well as partnered entities. Additionally, they house a state-of-the-art biomedical laboratory capable of supporting a wide-range of clinical laboratory studies. Research Oversight includes regulatory experts responsible to ensure that WRNMMC adheres to all Federal, State, Department of Defense, local and institutional regulations, laws and policies related to Humans Subjects Protection and the ethical conduct of research. Specific responsibilities of the Clinical Research Auditor include:
Assists in executing a comprehensive quality assurance program including consultations, assist visits, random audits, and for-cause audits of ongoing research in the area of human subject protections and compliance in the execution of research.
- Audit the conduct of studies to reduce risk to human subject participants, study sponsors, investigators and the Command.
- Review and audit proposed and active clinical research studies; interpret research regulations and identify investigator compliance with regulations and requirements relative to clinical settings.
- Prepares, analyzes, and interprets a variety of documentation and ensures correct application of intended guidance.
- Track assigned research projects utilizing a risk-based assessment tool to prioritize research studies for in-depth review.
- Support up-to-date institutional policies for research review and approval, research execution, and publication clearance to comply with local, federal, and DOD regulations.
- Solve technical problems arising within the mission scope.
- Analyze data from audits and protocols, prepare reports, and communicate results with suggested corrective actions to the research teams.
- Communicate findings to research review boards, department heads, and regulatory offices.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance, and/or repair activities.
Core hrs: 0730-1630. Required to place and track procurement requests through all phases of purchasing lifecycle. Monitor incoming requests and provide customer with status of requests. Able to become proficient in processing inventory requests, inventory requests filled or item returned to stock. Reconcile missing or lost accountable property. Create periodic reports to manage ongoing property in coordination with other ROs. Coordinate maintenance of GOV vehicles to include up to 36 vehicles. Maintain mileage records. Prepare monthly reports for vehicle mileage. Assist with directing transportation of customer material requirements. Responsible for the movement of equipment to and from main building, preparing and receiving. Process service requests and submit work orders. Assist with office moves (furniture, equipment, documents).
See SCA Directory of Occupations
• Dissemble and inspection of all property to ensure that no sensitive materials remain • Ability to use hand tools and/or equipment. Able to lift a minimum of 70lbs • Willing to obtain a forklift certification within 45 days of employment • Safely transport various material sizes and weights • Will sort, stage, or store materials accordingly to the next or final destination.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
- Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
- Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers.
- Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.