Click column header to sort
Data Analyst - Customer Care Center - Remote Opportunity
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Data Analyst - Customer Care Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish contact center goals, metrics and priorities in line with the client’s targets and industry standards for an enhanced customer experience; measure performance against such indicators
- Discuss and document report requirements with database administrator to determine optimum database design
- Report through the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of Executive Dashboards, Scorecards, Calendars, Reports and Archives with multiple levels of segmentation and time periods
- Provide analysis on the daily/weekly/monthly data that will show trend analysis in the overall operation of the Customer Care Centers
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Create exception and outlier reports; develop trend analyses and alerts
- Produce data-driven operational recommendations to Care Center / Executive Leadership
- Present data in a monthly operations review deck that will keep all parties from the various Care Centers informed and enable continuous process improvement
- Facilitate monthly user group meeting to provide instruction on use of MicroStrategy
- Maintain task status using issue and project tracking software
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Serves as a natively-fluent social media specialist supporting a web-based social media program at MacDill AFB. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Examines current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. May serve as Northwest Africa team lead within larger portfolio. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Serves as a natively-fluent social media specialist supporting a web-based social media program at MacDill AFB. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Examines current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. May serve as East Africa team lead within larger portfolio. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Would you like to work for GDIT?
GDIT is looking to grow our business by hiring the right candidates with the right talents. Could that be you?
We will hold Interview sessions on September 28th for job opportunities in Chesapeake, VA. GDIT is searching for talented skilled trades individuals (shipboard experience preferred) who will help develop, deliver, and sustain communications electronics and combat systems for our Defense Division. Our efforts provide US Navy ships and aircraft as well as US Coast Guard, and Military Sealift Command ships with advanced combat, weapon, and unmanned systems. All available positions will be shipboard!
We will be interviewing and extending immediate job offers to applicants who qualify for the following open positions:
- Shipboard Team Leads
If you’re interested in these positions, along with an exciting career with GDIT please apply now!
Please note, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews at the open house.
Other reasons to come work with us:
Benefits Package: MDV
Short & Long Term Disability
14 days PTO
- Work as a Contracts Administrator and Support Officer for Mission Operations in a complex environment working as a critical decision maker on several complex mission focused tasks.
- Work directly with customer stakeholders. Utilize research analysis and data analysis for operations. Conducts contract negotiation and execution.
- Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into databases, to include identifying appropriate solicitation and contract clauses
- Develop, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation, such as pre negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs,
- Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents
- Provide contracts advice and guidance to COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required
- Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non Government sources in order to identify possible sources; prepare Market Research reports
- Analyze and document cash flow considerations for acquisition
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements
- Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirement
- Identify the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement
- Construct contract incentives that meet required policy while incentivizing positive contractor performance
- Determine and recommend types of contract financing available based on contract type and method of procurement
- Assist or lead in preparing and conducting negotiation of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents
- Track contractor use of Government property and support the resolution of property related issues
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process.
- Support and document contract terminations including calculating contract termination final contract price
- Analyze, compute, and track contract payments and support the resolution of payment-related problems
- Identify indicators of fraud or other legal offenses
- Analyze, recommend, and document the validity of claims
- Support and document delivery and acceptance of goods and/or services in accordance with the contract
System Integrator to support the O&M and modernization of the customers systems and infrastructure. Responsible for assisting customer with the following tasks:
- Provide various support to customer including research, project management support, system security documentation, system administration, and joint coordination on projects
- Work closely with other member to include engineers, analysts, developers, and executive stakeholders to ensure new capabilities are delivered though design, test, and evaluation that meet the evolving needs of the organization and their customers
- Work closely with users to understand technical requirements and drive them to closure through design, test, and evaluation
- Create, manage, and update an integrated master schedule across organization efforts; Prepare and develop status reports on milestone tracking, risk management and mitigation, system status, and execution against project plans
- Develop briefing packages, reports, and other written communications to convey strategy to meet evolving mission needs, and how technical projects support those evolving needs
- Ensure that communications and information are coordinated across all relevant parties
- Work with the customer to help with resource allocation across the organization O&M and modernization projects
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Excellent communication skills, verbal, negotiating, presentation/briefing skills, and working with people at all levels of the organization
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
Overall responsibility (and lead facilitator) for the delivery, management, and improvement of IT services to support ARL overall business needs using a set of well-defined best practices based on ITIL. Responsible for leading the development, implementation, sustainment, and continuous improvement in IT Service Management processes; as well as establishing, measuring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to services, operations, and delivery.• Leading the day to day operations and IT support functions. Facilitating regularly scheduled local IT Team meetings.• Working with middle and central management, establishing and enforcing project priorities. • Allocating IT resources, human and otherwise, in support of the agreed upon priorities.• Keeping management informed of project progress and/or issues needing resolution.• Playing active role in projects, contributing to analysis, project documentation, testing, implementation, and other project related tasks as needed.• Establishing, in cooperation with ARL Technical Monitor, service levels to be maintained. Monitoring and reporting performance to these service levels.• Maintaining a close relationship with the ARL Technical Monitor and his/her staff. Attending and participating in staff initiatives as requested, from an IT and operational point of view. • Coordinating all operational and application system projects with corporate IT to facilitate adherence to standards.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues.
Instructional Developer IV – Remote Position
Note: This position is contingent on H.29.5201.209.001 Suitability Determination for Contractor Employees. Only upon favorable determination of the employee's preliminary background check will the employee be able to begin work. This process could take 2-3 months once the employee fills out the paperwork.
General Dynamics Information Technology is pursuing candidates for an existing Curriculum Services program. GDIT's training organization is an award-winning team with a national reputation for enterprise training quality. Our learning professionals are thought leaders responsible for innovative training designs and learning strategies to a variety of customers. GDIT's proven processes and expertise empowers our instructional designers, artists, developers and subject matter experts and contributes to our effectiveness in creating consistently high-quality products for customers.
We are currently seeking a Senior Instructional Designer to join this team. This person:
- Takes direction from Project Leads and Project Managers as required
- Designs curriculum materials in accordance with established design models and templates for Instructor-led training (ILT); Interactive Multi-media Instruction (IMI); and related materials
- Consults with other Instructional Designers, the Curriculum Lead, and/or clients on job performance improvement strategies; learning strategy; blended curriculum design; and business issues related to learning needs and learning solution initiatives
- Conducts analyses of target audience; training requirements; and media requirements in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods to develop instructionally valid training materials
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements as appropriate
- develops training materials and evaluations in accordance with SOPs using various modalities: ILT, IMI, or blended
- Maintains high levels of self-motivation; demonstrating reliability in a consistent level of job performance; and working within established project budgets and schedules
- Exhibits versatile interpersonal and communication skills that enable successful internal and external interaction in a variety of modes including face-to-face meetings; phone calls; phone conferences; virtual meetings; and written communication
- Participates in special projects as required
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction assisting in the development, documentation, reviewing and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) test and support plans for a minimum of 5 applications with various security levels under CSLA’s Operational control.
- Draft, modify and provide input for documentation and Technical Deliverables, such as white papers, diagrams, draft executive summaries, integration plan, Service Improvement Plan (SIP), System Design Plan (SDP), EIP, Information System Support Plan (ISSP), Change Management Plan (CMP), users' guides, System Security Plan (SSP), Enterprise Technical Procedures (ETPs), test plans, implementation guides and plans, Lists of Materials, Assess Only packages.
- Develop artifacts in support of information systems RMF Assess Only and Assess and Authorize accreditation packages.
- Participate in security vulnerability assessments and risk mitigation activities for Enterprise systems/initiatives.
- Draft a risk management plan for Government approval and assist the Government in implementing it.
- Review and provide comments to the POA&Ms provided by Army Functional and NETCOM Subordinate Units for issues such as non-applied IAVMs, hot fixes, patches, and System Center updates.
- Assist the Government in performing the technical tasks associated with the role of Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO).
- Assist the Government in performing and documenting the annually required Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) IAW the governing Organizations policies and procedures within the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Assist the Government in developing and providing the documentation and verbal input required for a mission application or information system to be assessed or authorized to operate consistent with the guidance provided by the Government IMO based on policy under the RMF
- As required, create, prepare, disseminate, and maintain plans, instructions, and standing operating procedures (SOPs) concerning cybersecurity.
- Review the RMF authorization packages, and system fielding, operations, or upgrades
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.