Click column header to sort
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Proposal Writer / Technical Editor to join our team! This position can sit in either our Falls Church, VA or Chantilly, VA offices. In this role you will be responsible for the development, planning, and writing of compliant and compelling proposal content. As a key member of the proposal team, you will support GDIT Capture Managers and Proposal Managers in the planning and development of proposal win themes, and identification of discriminators, benefits, and key features of technical and management solutions on proposals across the entire enterprise.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as Volume Lead and/or Lead Writer for Technical and Management Sections of proposals ranging in value from $100M to $1B+. Expert knowledge and hands-on experience using Microsoft Project to develop program and transition schedules is a key requirement for this position.
- Lead a team of technical/management writers to harmonize proposal writing across the volume and to ensure one voice in presenting proposal content.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and operations staff to collect data required for technical proposal development.
- Write, edit, and revise technical materials and coordinates with technical personnel to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze RFP requirements, and participates in color team reviews.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and work leadership to less experienced Proposals Writers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participate in the continuing quality improvement initiatives.
Required skills/experience: Network engineering and design, including network and information security requirements; working knowledge of policies and procedures related to designing, upgrading, and maintaining enterprise networks
Desired skills/experience: Working knowledge of theory and practice underlying satellite and LAN/WAN network operations; strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus with team members and customer stakeholders
Desired Certifications: CCIE or other networking certification
• Perform routine to moderately complex network designs and upgrades
• Review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network and assess impact on network performance using knowledge of the performance characteristics of the systems being upgraded and the specifications for network interfaces; insure effective integration and optimal network performance
• Provide advice and guidance on the most practical technical approach required to meet user requirements
• Utilize network analysis tools to identify and resolve performance problems in the network
• Follow troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to optimal performance levels, to include creating troubleshooting procedures
• Employ strong analytical and conceptual skills to create original concepts and theories for various projects
• Provide basic explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks.
**GDIT is HIRING Navy Training Instructors in Dahlgren VA for immediate start dates **
General Dynamics is immediately seeking a proficient Navy Spy Radar Trainer/ Technician to train fleet sailors in Dahlgren VA. BMD is preferred but not required.
Job Responsibilities: Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for Fleet Fire control personnel (Fleet RSC's) and the supporting BMD capable SPY radar system.
- Reviews and analyzes U.S. Navy Aegis Combat System Engineering Capabilities and Limitations and U.S. Navy Operational and Tactical doctrine and integrates and conceptualizes the execution of Doctrine optimizing the application of ship's Combat Systems capabilities and limitation in the dynamic operational tactical environment.
- Conducts dynamic assessment of the sailors abilities to comply with approved maintenance and operational procedures and thereafter provides formal appraisal of performance with recommendations for improvement and methods to maintain technical and tactical proficiency.
- Observes and assesses contemporaries during Practice and Certification Teaches per requirements NAVEDTRA 135.
- Prepares; reviews; and customizes curriculum lesson plans and instructor guide in support of traditional classroom teaching.
- Supports Course Reviews and Curriculum Updates; conducts training gap analysis provides formal feedback and recommendation for Course improvement.
- Documents the training conducted with specifics of the individual areas / watch station and is responsible for generation of a formal assessment of measure of success via written report.
- Develops; tests; maintains; and delivers moderately complex Aegis training programs and related materials in support of ATRC training objectives.
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Provides dynamic teaching & training as well as assessment that require advanced knowledge of U.S. Navy Aegis Combat Systems Capabilities and Limitations to the officer level.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.
Responsible for management of assigned files; contacting and scheduling applicants; reviewing file documents for completion; and contacting applicants for additional information. Answer applicant and customer questions; research answers when necessary. Store applicant files in appropriate locations for easy retrieval. Cover other officers' accounts when necessary. Other duties as needed in support of office management. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required. Experience in or willingness to learn travel and financial matters desired. Prior Sponsor hiring, policy, and system knowledge preferred. Communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses in a clear and concise manner. Core hours: 9:00-3:00.
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Subcontracts Administrator to provide support and subject matter expertise related to the subcontract life-cycle (but not limited to) Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Proposals, Subcontract Negotiation, Purchase Orders and Closeout
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
· Develops, negotiates and administers assigned NDAs, TAs, Subcontracts, and other related agreements in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
· Actively participates in the capture process which includes pricing and scheduling strategy, communicating with the subcontractor teammates regarding data calls assessing the responses received, and co-ordinating communications between subcontract stakeholders.
· Ensures timely processing of subcontract negotiations for fair and reasonable pricing as well as terms and conditions with assistance from management and input from relevant stakeholders.
· Creates and maintains compliant audit files in accordance with customer requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
· Provides advice and interpretation of subcontract requirements and generates reports for stakeholders as required.
· Serves as a liaison facilitator between the program team and the subcontractor regarding contracting issues, escalating potential issues to management
· Coordinates with program managers and all matrixed organizations to ensure subcontract requirements are fulfilled.
· May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced subcontract administrators.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant subcontract procedures and practices and may provide guidance and/or task leadership to less-experienced subcontract administrators
· Initiates and maintains an extensive network of communication with both internal and external customers.
· Participates in and/or manages special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.
Core hours - 0730-1700. Occasional late evening courses that may need support. Support the Sponsor Training Programs by planning, scheduling and maintaining monthly program running sessions in training database. Reserve rooms for training sessions. Serve as focal point for all courses offered by the program. Contact students about program and all events. Help registrar and drop students within sponsor database. Respond to students/training officer/instructor inquiries, prepare and send welcome notes, set-up classroom. Work independently with minimal oversight. Draft, proofread, and edit PowerPoint slides, placemats, and email correspondences to group team members group management and instructors. Retrieve survey data from sponsor survey tool for training feedback and put data in PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, or report forms. Input program training metrics on SharePoint. Order, track, and maintain supplies and equipment. Coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders (prepare agenda, take meeting minutes, record and track actions). Maintain classroom calendar.
1. Participates in the analysis, administration and maintenance of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Assists in managing the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in network installations and upgrades.
6. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
7. Provides advice and training to end-users.
8. Troubleshoots and resolves moderately complex problems.
9. Develops current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
The AFSOF C2MS contract management team is looking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out operational duties that enable successful contract execution.
Your goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. You must be able to follow contract processes, recognize the absence of processes and work to create them; yet, be flexible and committed enough to do what it takes to meet customer requirements. If you have further skills in program development and human resources support, we’d like to meet you.
Program Coordinator Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and coordination of a program and its activities in support of the AFSOF C2MS contract.
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices and supporting programs
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions as assigned
- Conduct research in support of program tasks
- Manage communications across multiple functional areas and geographically separate locations
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Develop processes in the absence thereof
- Streamline and automate processes where possible
Typical Duties include, but are not limited to:
- New hire onboarding activities
- Training Management (quotes/documentation prep/tracking)
- DoD 8570/8140 Compliance Management
- Oversight of Government Programs
- Metrics reporting (capturing/prep)
- Data entry tasks relevant to contract management and executions functions
- Form 2875 Management for systems access
- Knowledge Management (assist Configuration Management as required)
- Team communications & event coordination
- Intake and Staff all Meeting Minutes from team
- Meeting Minutes recorder for All Development & Engineering (D&E) milestone events
- Manage Materials Requirements List priorities and inputs for contract
- Maintaining Master Tasks List, tracking all tasks from contract leadership to the team for status, progress monitoring and updates through completion
- Managing schedule for contract events (TDY, Deployments, trips and D&E milestones)
- Central coordinator for quotes for all parts and products relevant to D&E COAs - engage other General Dynamics business units to capture quotes
This Aircraft Platform / IT Project Manager position is in a face-paced environment focused on support for special operations forces. The successful candidate will be a structured Project Manager, yet flexible in their approach to meeting critical mission needs in a rapid engineering cell. The candidate will lead multi-disciplinary engineering project teams supporting AFSOF mission objectives. You'll be responsible for working with both contract and customer leadership to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close complex aircraft platform projects while meeting the day-to-day operational needs of the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management from initiation to closing
- Supervising assigned project team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Participating in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Conducting planning and providing recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attending customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacting with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Ensuring quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participating in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a Business Development, Director (State and Local Health).
The Business Development Director consults with clients and understands their required business outcomes, and leads a cross-matrix team focused on designing solutions and proposals that meet those outcomes. This position offers the opportunity to work creatively with clients and create value propositions with lasting impact.
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for leading/executing business development opportunities for State Healthcare Agencies (including, but not limited to Department of Health, Medicaid, Family and Protective, etc.) These opportunities will be across multiple disciplines such as Applications Development/Modernization, Business Process, Cloud, etc.
The position requires experience in business development/sales and a proven track record of successfully closing business on large multi-tower strategic opportunities across multiple agencies. The ability to lead large strategic multi-year consultative sales pursuits end to end from initial call/lead generation to contact execution. Individuals in this role work across the organization to understand, and have the opportunity to help shape, opportunities for a client, and also play a key role in shaping the Go to Market for capabilities in the industry. Work within this role requires an understanding of the political structure of State Government and its impact on Health Agencies.
The qualified candidate will have proficiency in:
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors
- Ability to shape opportunities and position throughout the opportunity life-cycle
- Experience within the healthcare industry
- Formulating or supporting the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights the company’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for award selection.
- Establishing value added teaming strategies and competitive pricing structures
- Developing marketing strategies and providing input into market account plans with assigned account BD and P&L leaders that align with the company's strategic plan
- Public Sector procurement
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.